PDA

View Full Version : Ignore Function

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Only P&A's use it but you still have the option. So my question, why is Giuseppe getting punished if there is an alternative option?

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2012, 05:21 PM
The OP is starting off a nice campaign for the worst poster of February, tbh..

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-29-2012, 05:22 PM
The OP is starting off a nice campaign for the worst poster of February, tbh..
couldn't agree more tbh

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 05:22 PM
You have to set goals, tbh..

pass1st
01-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Putting people on ignore doesn't seem to work, greekfan has ignore listed me dozens of times.

DMC
01-29-2012, 05:24 PM
The ignore function doesn't absolve posters of responsibility. The pinking or whatever is more a punishment for the poster than a reprieve for the others.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Because Mr. & Mrs. Ellis didn't have the gumption to do their own wet work.

---

Uh, Nathan, go ahead and don some Playtex Gloves and retrieve your http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/trophy.gif from Lefty's rump-a-rooney. You can have it back.

You've earned it.

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 05:31 PM
The ignore function doesn't absolve posters of responsibility. The pinking or whatever is more a punishment for the poster than a reprieve for the others.

I believe it's one post per ten minutes. TBH, Kori trademarked his stuff. He went overboard with the pics but they could have just took that function away from him. The committee is doing a piss poor job, imho.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 05:34 PM
I believe it's one post per ten minutes. TBH, Kori trademarked his stuff. He went overboard with the pics but they could have just took that function away from him. The committee is doing a piss poor job, imho.

& the Ellis Family is responsible for this EC horseshit. They lied.

redzero
01-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Really dumb topic.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 05:39 PM
You're finally going to get your way, Red.

jag
01-29-2012, 05:39 PM
What a fucking homosexual.

:lol

pass1st
01-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Honestly, if you skim past 95% of what cavfan says, he just becomes too insignificant to even reply to.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 05:47 PM
Who says Giuseppe's getting punished? Ya'll assume way too much.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 05:51 PM
If you don't like it/them, why the fuck do you still come here?

Because until Wed it's still the truth.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 05:52 PM

Pile of Shit, a.k.a. Bill #3.

jag
01-29-2012, 05:56 PM

You have to do something with him. Doesn't have to be "punishment", but I'm sure you guys can come up with something creative.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 05:58 PM
You have to do something with him. Doesn't have to be "punishment", but I'm sure you guys can come up with something creative.

Pile of Shit #3, a.k.a. as Bill #3.

DeadlyDynasty
Pile of Shit, a.k.a. Bill #3.

That's just a safeguard to protect the forum from getting spanned with KKK/Nazi propaganda. It doesn't mean you're getting restrictions slapped on you come Tuesday. It's a situational thing.

Ace
CE should close this thread imo...

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:03 PM
That's just a safeguard to protect the forum from getting spanned with KKK/Nazi propaganda. It doesn't mean you're getting restrictions slapped on you come Tuesday. It's a situational thing.

My ass. That's to end my "rf" acumen.

You won. I'm out.

Congratulations.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:04 PM

The truth will live on.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 06:10 PM

You won. I'm out.

Congratulations.

Nobody's won anything.

You're a funny cat who has the gift of spinning hilarious yarns, and you're also a gifted wordsmith who throws in unexpected yet timely cultural references. This is why I've always been fond of you, besides being a Lakers fan of course.

The repetitive bullshit undermines your creativity, though.

jjktkk
01-29-2012, 06:14 PM

Like a grown up temper tantrum, tbh.

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 06:16 PM

12 votes would take you guy's a week.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:17 PM
Nobody's won anything.

You're a funny cat who has the gift of spinning hilarious yarns, and you're also a gifted wordsmith who throws in unexpected yet timely cultural references. This is why I've always been fond of you, besides being a Lakers fan of course.

Such a cop-out. The lion's share of posters here use repetitive bs, but, they don't possess the "rf" ability that I employ. That, Deads, that is why I'm out.

You're a bunch of chickenshits. You can dish it, but, you can't take it. They couldn't take in Philadelphia. They couldn't take it at AZ Central, and you can't take in Bexar County.

DMC
01-29-2012, 06:19 PM

Kori didn't trademark any of his stuff. Calling it his trademark is the same as calling it is calling card. It doesn't mean she gave him a calling card, and it doesn't mean she gave him a trademark. She just said it's his shtick, that's all.

Besides, Timvp left it up to the anointed ones to police.

Dale has sewn the seeds of discord and must now reap the whirlwind.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Have it your way.

DMC
01-29-2012, 06:21 PM

You won. I'm out.

Congratulations.
Now you lied, because you posted right after saying "I'm out". You ain't going nowhere.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:21 PM

Tim shit the bed & fled the side door.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Now you lied, because you posted right after saying "I'm out". You ain't going nowhere.

You stupid ass, you.

jjktkk
01-29-2012, 06:24 PM
More like 13-year old, TBH.

DMC
01-29-2012, 06:24 PM
You stupid ass, you.
I would respond but you left already. :lmao

DMC
01-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Tim shit the bed & fled the side door.
The Reaping

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:25 PM
I would respond but you left already. :lmao

:lmao:lmao

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Kori didn't trademark any of his stuff. Calling it his trademark is the same as calling it is calling card. It doesn't mean she gave him a calling card, and it doesn't mean she gave him a trademark. She just said it's his shtick, that's all.

I believe it said "...but it's his trademark". Meaning I'll allow it because it's his trademark.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:33 PM
I believe it said "...but it's his trademark". Meaning I'll allow it because it's his trademark.

Don't start shilly-shallying on me now, Nathan. I'll need you here to cite me once I'm off the grid.

- "Avenge me!!!"

- Harry Dean Stanton - "Red Dawn"

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Don't start shilly-shallying on me now, Nathan. I'll need you here to cite me once I'm off the grid.

- "Avenge me!!!"

"The Duke don't want a dead president."

-Harry Dean Stanton - "Escape From New York"

DMC
01-29-2012, 06:37 PM
Which means she didn't give it to him, she just acknowledged it. You guys keep saying Kori trademarked him. She did nothing of the sort unless she says she did.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:37 PM
- "Maggie...."

- "Brain" - "Escape From New York"

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:38 PM
Which means she didn't give it to him, she just acknowledged it. You guys keep saying Kori trademarked him. She did nothing of the sort unless she says she did.

Nathan explained better than anybody can.

Nathan?

DMC
01-29-2012, 06:39 PM
- "Maggie...."

- "Brain" - "Escape From New York"
"Would you fuck me, I'd fuck me..."

-"Buffalo Bill" - "Silence of the Lambs"

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:40 PM
"Would you fuck me, I'd fuck me..."

-"Buffalo Bill" - "Silence of the Lambs"

I'd definately squeeze what's left between my thighs I know that.

DMC
01-29-2012, 06:41 PM
I'd definately squeeze what's left between my thighs I know that.
You ever go out in tuck? What's that like?

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:42 PM
You ever go out in tuck? What's that like?

No. Just in front of Katie's mirror.

DMC
01-29-2012, 06:42 PM
No. Just in front of Katie's mirror.
With the Stevie Knicks wear, backlit?

Does it look like Albert Einstein in a headlock?

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:44 PM
With the Stevie Knicks wear, backlit?

Does it look like Albert Einstein in a headlock?

No. It's quite appealing. I'd pass.

baseline bum
01-29-2012, 06:50 PM

- "Avenge me!!!"

Suicide isn't a martyr's death tbh; only pussies and assholes...

baseline bum
01-29-2012, 06:52 PM
Though with cubby's love for the Nazis I can see why he'd swallow the pill like he was Adolph or Goebbels.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:58 PM
^You don't like my Nazi campaign, eh?

tee, hee.

MultiTroll
01-29-2012, 07:02 PM
I can post on the Internets.

Spur_Fanatic
01-29-2012, 07:11 PM
12 votes would take you guy's a week.

:rollin

LnGrrrR
01-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Only P&A's use it but you still have the option. So my question, why is Giuseppe getting punished if there is an alternative option?

Who said Culby was getting punished?

LnGrrrR
01-29-2012, 09:09 PM
Pile of Shit #3, a.k.a. as Bill #3.

Woah woah, hold it right there. You admitted yourself you went too far and stopped voluntarily. What if the next poster doesn't voluntarily quit? Hell, before Kori and Timvp would've just laid out the banhammer. We are trying to come up with definitive guidelines and you're gonna start getting pissy?

In the words of boutons, go fuck yourself.

LnGrrrR
01-29-2012, 09:12 PM

You won. I'm out.

Congratulations.

Then get the fuck out already you old coot.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 09:38 PM
Woah woah, hold it right there. You admitted yourself you went too far and stopped voluntarily. What if the next poster doesn't voluntarily quit? Hell, before Kori and Timvp would've just laid out the banhammer. We are trying to come up with definitive guidelines and you're gonna start getting pissy?

In the words of boutons, go fuck yourself.

Then get the fuck out already you old coot.

Then Mr. & Mrs. Ellis should have the courage of their convictions and run the Forum. Putting it into the hands of mine enemies and fellow assholes is beneath contempt.

& I'm goin'. You got your fuckin' way.

Brazil
01-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Nathan and cul with the weird duo lately

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Then Mr. & Mrs. Ellis should have the courage of their convictions and run the Forum. Putting it into the hands of mine enemies and fellow assholes is beneath contempt.

Bias jury. It really shouldn't be allowed. Kori couldn't pull the trigger after the poll. So then she decided to hire a hitman.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 09:47 PM

& of course you don't see anything wrong with all these assholes running the EC, right, Bra? That'd be like me judging you and making you toe the line. Oh, yeah, you'd be agreeable that I'm sure.

Christ, not a year ago they ran Mono off for mutiny. Now. Now. Now he's their fair haired boy.

:rolleyes

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 09:49 PM

:lol

Someone once said to me "if shit goes down you want the craziest motherfu*ker in the room on your side". IMHO, I have that.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Bias jury. It really shouldn't be allowed. Kori couldn't pull the trigger after the poll. So then she decided to hire a hitman.

Thank you, Nathan. It's ludicrous upon gross examination. I'd be fucking idiot to stay here under those conditions. Nobody else would. And you know what? I'd never subject one of you to such a yoke of oversight.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 09:50 PM
Nathan is the only one to stand up.

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Thank you, Nathan. It's ludicrous upon gross examination. I'd be fucking idiot to stay here under those conditions. Nobody else would. And you know what? I'd never subject one of you to such a yoke of oversight.

Tbh, your dominance parallels Wilt Chamberlin. Now they have to tie one of your hands behind your back.

DMC
01-29-2012, 09:53 PM

You keep saying you're leaving, but you aren't going anywhere. No, the HNsWIC will keep you around here like a trustee lifer, so you can run errands and hesh up when they speak.

baseline bum
01-29-2012, 09:54 PM
RIP Guiseppe Goebbels

:cry Taken too young from us :cry

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 09:55 PM
You keep saying you're leaving, but you aren't going anywhere. No, the HNsWIC will keep you around here like a trustee lifer, so you can run errands and hesh up when they speak.

As usual you let your mouth overload your ass, D.

LnGrrrR
01-29-2012, 09:58 PM

Biased? If anything, the EC is more protective of Culby than the forum at large.

LnGrrrR
01-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Tbh, your dominance parallels Wilt Chamberlin. Now they have to tie one of your hands behind your back.

Tbh you're posting like a raging douchebag trying to latch onto Culbys coattails.

LnGrrrR
01-29-2012, 10:00 PM

Shit or get off the pot.

baseline bum
01-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Giuseppe tomorrow

Fqrg7n6FOvQ

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Biased? If anything, the EC is more protective of Culby than the forum at large.

You're full of shit. Of course they don't want to lynch me (ban me), or, pink me. Neither one would exact the vengeance they/"you" seek. But, forbiding me to post but on a staggered schedule would hit me where I live and then "you'd" have your vengeance.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Shit or get off the pot.

Having me gone won't assuage your guilt, Ln. Anybody here who had a hand in this high tech lynching or has sat by in silence while I was strung up is guilty.

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Tbh you're posting like a raging douchebag trying to latch onto Culbys coattails.

:lmao I still step his head in to Laker shit when ever the team provides it. I'm not going to stop that either.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:06 PM
:lmao I still step his head in to Laker shit when ever the team provides it. I'm not going to stop that either.

Stand tall, Nathan. They ain't happy with 99.9% compliance in my high tech lynching. They won't rest until you capitulate after I'm gone. Just wait, you'll see. They won't leave you alone be until you roll over.

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 10:07 PM

More Biased then Timvp and Kori. The "forum at large" isn't in the discussion.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:11 PM
You're the guardian of the truth now, Nathan. Of what transpired here. Of my high tech lynching. That is your mantle of responsbility now. Your duty doesn't end with my extinction.

You, Nathan. You.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 11:04 PM
jesus tittyfuckin christ you've gotten so paranoid...

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:08 PM
jesus tittyfuckin christ you've gotten so paranoid...

After reading Pile of Shit #3, a.k.a. Bill #3 I could come to no other conclusion than I was being high tech lynched.

Would you stay if you were put under such a threat of constraint, Deads?

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 11:09 PM
After reading Pile of Shit #3, a.k.a. Bill #3 I could come to no other conclusion than I was being high tech lynched.

You damn well know you'll back here by Friday morning at the latest. You can't stay away.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:13 PM
You damn well know you'll back here by Friday morning at the latest. You can't stay away.

No. I won't. There is nothing here. There is no loss with the advent of the EC and Bill #3. That's my solace, frankly. There is nothing here now to lose after Tuesday. It's my solace and yet it is still an unimaginable loss for me. & Kori knows it and you people know it and yet you still manufactured my demise. Shame on you all. I wouldn't treat a fucking dog like that.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 11:18 PM
No. I won't. There is nothing here. There is no loss with the advent of the EC and Bill #3. That's my solace, frankly. There is nothing here now to lose after Tuesday. It's my solace and yet it is still an unimaginable loss for me. & Kori knows it and you people know it and yet you still manufactured my demise. Shame on you all. I wouldn't treat a fucking dog like that.

I know how you feel. Luva (with your endorsement) treated me and Deadly like dogs. I like you, Culburn, but I can't get past you ordering him to welch. You manufactured that piece of treason.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:20 PM
I know how you feel. Luva (with your endorsement) treated me and Deadly like dogs. I like you, Culburn, but I can't get past you ordering him to welch. You manufactured that piece of treason.

So, because of the welshing I'm out just like that? You have no right. You just have the power without any conscience.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 11:24 PM

Yeah, especially since nothing had been done to me. This bill isn't just about you, bud. It concerns anyone spamming certain things ad nauseum on here.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:26 PM
This bill isn't just about you, bud. It concerns anyone spamming certain things ad nauseum on here.

My ass. That Bill was concocted for me and has my personna all over it.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 11:28 PM
So, because of the welshing I'm out just like that? You have no right. You just have the power without any conscience.

No, I'm not vindictive like that. I can't speak for mid, but I really don't mind Luva either--I just don't think as highly of him as I once did. He handled the situation poorly.

mavs>spurs
So why not just evolve and rise above it man? Step your game up and you won't have anything to worry about imho. I did my best to get mono out of here for ya, now all you gotta do is bring your A game.

midnightpulp

You're not out. No one is banning you. Even previous to the passing of Bill 3, Kori warned you again and again to restrain your repetition and you chose not to abide. This bill affects all of us. No longer will I be able to rapid fire you with "How 'bout them Browns/Cavs," and all the counter catchphrases I've come up with to combat you.

And the passage of this bill isn't connected to you siding with welchers. I just like it that you're squirming now, like I was when I was waiting for my money. I'm cheerleading this bill much like you cheerleaded Luva and Kool with "Not a dime!"

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 11:29 PM
My ass. That Bill was concocted for me and has my personna all over it.

Oh I won't deny you that b/c it's obvious he came up with that Bill thinking of you--but the terms apply to everyone.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:31 PM
So why not just evolve and rise above it man? Step your game up and you won't have anything to worry about imho. I did my best to get mono out of here for ya, now all you gotta do is bring your A game.

I'm not going to exist here with a loaded gun pointed with set triggers at my head. You wouldn't do it. Nobody is their right mind would do it.

I've done nothing that nobody else hasn't done.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 11:31 PM

He's genuinely funny, creative, and an ST original. He also has a wisdom about some of his takes that often gets overlooked (save for the 2011 Suns), and it's a shame b/c it's the repetitive bullshit that kills those qualities.

ElNono
01-29-2012, 11:32 PM
I'm not going to exist here with a loaded gun pointed with set triggers at my head. You wouldn't do it. Nobody is their right mind would do it.

You've carried somebody else's cross... that's reserved to GNSF and the occasional Pacers fan

mavs>spurs
01-29-2012, 11:33 PM

Well they won't ban us all. So if you just fall in line like everyone else then you got nothing to worry about. Don't act a pompous ass and bring your A game.

Lemme give you a little hood advice. Whenever someone comes at me wrong, whether it be to squabble or whatever, I only know one thing. Don't sing it, BRING IT. They wanna fuck with ya? Bring the heat, bring that A game nigga.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 11:34 PM

True, but the problem is you do it with ten times the frequency.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:34 PM
He's genuinely funny, creative, and an ST original. He also has a wisdom about some of his takes that often gets overlooked, and it's a shame b/c it's the repetitive bullshit that kills those qualities.

A large contingent of posters here have repetitive bullshit, but, nobody ever notices them. And they should no more be high tech lynched than I am being high tech lynched.

mavs>spurs
01-29-2012, 11:36 PM
A large contingent of posters here have repetitive bullshit, but, nobody ever notices them. And they should no more be high tech lynched than I am being high tech lynched.

So you're telling us that you're not good enough to come up with something good and original each post? Why parrot like those faggots. So you're only original and funny once every few thousand posts huh. That really lets me down man.

ElNono
01-29-2012, 11:36 PM

Please. Lynching is what happened to that fella that loves Naruto. And he brought it upon himself.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:38 PM
True, but the problem is you do it with ten times the frequency.

Big fucking deal. All the assholes here that generate pure bullshit and spam are made heros and canonized and populate the EC. Just because I choose to meet them on the field of battle instead of the Ellis e-mail drop renders them unavailable to the high tech lynch mob. And I'd have it nary other way.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 11:38 PM
No, I'm not vindictive like that. I can't speak for mid, but I really don't mind Luva either--I just don't think as highly of him as I once did. He handled the situation poorly.

I actually liked luva before the welch. But welching is something I have no tolerance for, and if you do it, you're a bitchmade faggot. Simple as that.

mavs>spurs
01-29-2012, 11:39 PM
Big fucking deal. All the assholes here that generate pure bullshit and spam are made heros and canonized and populate the EC. Just because I choose to meet them on the field of battle instead of the Ellis e-mail drop renders them unavailable to the high tech lynch mob. And I'd have it nary other way.

Not true, you parrot 10 times more than anyone. Why is it so hard to just be original.

Look at me, none of my shit is scripted.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 11:39 PM

You haven't been lynched, Cub...and for the last time this Bill covers everybody's repetitive shit. Sure, I bet you were the inspiration for it, but it applies to everyone. And let's be real here, you have to be going on a pretty big spamming tangent to have it enforced. The last one you had you freely admitted you were wrong.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 11:40 PM

Who is a spammer on the EC? No one to my knowledge on the committee spams the forum with the same catchphrases.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:41 PM
I actually liked luva before the welch. But welching is something I have no tolerance for, and if you do it, you're a bitchmade faggot. Simple as that.

So, you high tech lynch that person be it with Bill #3, or the Nauto Bill. When is it enough, Mid?

ElNono
01-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Culby, I hope you reconsider. This is sad. You look like Dan Gilbert pulling that Comic Sans letter after Lebron walked. Times change, you just have to adapt. I still think you bring the goods when you don't repeat them 10000000000 times.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:43 PM
Who is a spammer on the EC? No one to my knowledge on the committee spams the forum with the same catchphrases.

Please. I've seen the spam for all the years I've been here. If somebody doesn't like a Thread they'll carpet bomb it until the slider is tiny and unmanageable. But, I figured if she don't mind, it ain't none of my business.

ElNono
01-29-2012, 11:43 PM
Please. I've seen the spam for all the years I've been here. If somebody doesn't like a Thread they'll carpet bomb it until the slider is tiny and unmanageable. But, I figured if she don't mind, it ain't none of my business.

Well, that's changing. For everyone.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Culby, I hope you reconsider. This is sad. You look like Dan Gilbert pulling that Comic Sans letter after Lebron walked. Times change, you just have to adapt. I still think you bring the goods when you don't repeat them 10000000000 times.

No. I won't reconsider. I call on you people, each and every one, including Kori and Tim, to come to your senses before it's too late and disband the EC. It will break my heart to walk away from here on Tuesday. Each one of you is equally responsible for this heart break.

ElNono
01-29-2012, 11:46 PM
You sound like the grandpa that doesn't want to let go of the broken down 1967 Ford Fairlane

mavs>spurs
01-29-2012, 11:47 PM
I just don't get it. So Culburn basically refuses to bring his A game. If he can't post like ass then he won't post at all. Wow.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 11:47 PM
So, you high tech lynch that person be it with Bill #3, or the Nauto Bill. When is it enough, Mid?

Eye-for-an-eye. You should've thought of the multiple ways your actions could come back and bite you in the ass before you endorsed those two sorry fucks to welch. Again, the welching isn't connected to the "lynching" but consider it a form of karma.

I sincerely like you, real talk, but I have little sympathy for you. Why do you think I ignored you all those months following Kool's welch job? The way you kept proclaiming "Not a dime!" and laughing in DPG's face, a person who rightfully won and deserved that money, really disappointed me. Then you do the exact same shit with Luva.

Your actions in those two situations were inexcusable, not to mention embarrassing.

ElNono
01-29-2012, 11:48 PM
No. I won't reconsider. I call on you people, each and every one, including Kori and Tim, to come to your senses before it's too late and disband the EC. It will break my heart to walk away from here on Tuesday. Each one of you is equally responsible for this heart break.

It's not happening. The EC didn't make the rules, the Ellis did, and the reasons have everything to do with the fact they got in trouble because the board they graciously provide for us got severely out of line.

The EC is an ever changing entity. From it's inception it was made so their members will be shifting from time to time. You're like the guy that bitches about the country but doesn't feel like getting up to vote. You should work your way to the EC and be part of hope and change that everyone can believe in.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:49 PM
You sound like the grandpa that doesn't want to let go of the broken down 1967 Ford Fairlane

You want me to make light of it. To lie and brazen it out. I won't do that. Kori knows the truth about my need for this Forum and my devotion to it. It's real and this will hurt me to leave. A chasm will enter my life and I don't know how I will cope. I'll have to confess this event to Katie and of course she'll rally to my side, per the usual. That is my saving grace, but, the emptiness will still envelope me. I know me.

ElNono
01-29-2012, 11:50 PM
look at me... I once was on ignore lists and now I have my very own SuperPAC... This is the Forum of opportunity for those that are willing to put the work, tbh

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:52 PM
It's not happening. The EC didn't make the rules, the Ellis did, and the reasons have everything to do with the fact they got in trouble because the board they graciously provide for us got severely out of line.

And yet as long as the EC votes to maintain the status quo the Ellis forget about the "trouble."

ElNono
01-29-2012, 11:52 PM
You want me to make light of it. To lie and brazen it out. I won't do that. Kori knows the truth about my need for this Forum and my devotion to it. It's real and this will hurt me to leave. A chasm will enter my life and I don't know how I will cope. I'll have to confess this event to Katie and of course she'll rally to my side, per the usual. That is my saving grace, but, the emptiness will still envelope me. I know me.

Don't lie and brazen it out. Try it out. The decision to walk is only yours and will always be there.

ElNono
01-29-2012, 11:53 PM
And yet as long as the EC votes to maintain the status quo the Ellis forget about the "trouble."

We'll see. Don't knock it till you try it.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 11:53 PM

"I hope the investigation turns out to be nothing. It'd be a shame to see a lifetime of work go to waste."

- Noodles - "Once Upon A Time In America"

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:55 PM
Don't lie and brazen it out. Try it out. The decision to walk is only yours and will always be there.

No. You would'nt post with a gun pointed at your head. And I'd stand with you or anybody else if they even tried it.

I'll go.

ElNono
01-29-2012, 11:56 PM
Okay. But you'll find your way back. Both you and I know it.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:57 PM
Okay. But you'll find your way back. Both you and I know it.

Only when the EC is disbanded. Otherwise I'm out.

NRHector
01-30-2012, 12:01 AM

damn I wish it was tuesday already :depressed

NRHector
01-30-2012, 12:02 AM

promises promises

ElNono
01-30-2012, 12:05 AM

The EC is here to stay. Nobody is gonna beg, tbh

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 12:10 AM
The EC is here to stay. Nobody is gonna beg, tbh

Nonetheless, I'll check back periodically. If someday a miracle happens I'll be back in a flash.

midnightpulp
01-30-2012, 12:11 AM
Nonetheless, I'll check back periodically. If someday a miracle happens I'll be back in a flash.

If the Lakers beat down the Shitsacks, you'll be here. 5>4 and tee, hee in cocked and ready.

midnightpulp
01-30-2012, 12:12 AM

Eye-for-an-eye. You should've thought of the multiple ways your actions could come back and bite you in the ass before you endorsed those two sorry fucks to welch. Again, the welching isn't connected to the "lynching" but consider it a form of karma.

I sincerely like you, real talk, but I have little sympathy for you. Why do you think I ignored you all those months following Kool's welch job? The way you kept proclaiming "Not a dime!" and laughing in DPG's face, a person who rightfully won and deserved that money, really disappointed me. Then you do the exact same shit with Luva.

Your actions in those two situations were inexcusable, not to mention embarrassing.

redzero
01-30-2012, 12:14 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lih6gbl4wG1qcdg4no1_500.png

LnGrrrR
01-30-2012, 12:17 AM
You're full of shit. Of course they don't want to lynch me (ban me), or, pink me. Neither one would exact the vengeance they/"you" seek. But, forbiding me to post but on a staggered schedule would hit me where I live and then "you'd" have your vengeance.

I don't agree with the "minutes between posting" myself, personally. I agree it would wreck your trolling. However, there has been precedent for banning people that troll incessantly. If you used it where needed, rather than shotgun blasting, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 12:17 AM
If the Lakers beat down the Shitsacks, you'll be here. 5>4 and tee, hee in cocked and ready.

No. I won't.

And I'll miss all you guys boundlessly. You're part of my life, I'm not ashamed to admit and say. I live a small life, it's the way I choose and the way I like it. And this Forum has been a large part of that small life.

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 12:20 AM

And I've tried and succeeded in not taking personal all the trespasses that have been done unto me here. You have failed in the same quest, Midst, but, I've never held that failing against you. Life is too short, the enjoyments we find too rare.

LnGrrrR
01-30-2012, 12:21 AM
More Biased then Timvp and Kori. The "forum at large" isn't in the discussion.

If we are more biased that Kori and Timvp, then they could veto the bill. Or fuck, they could have just not created the EC. Let's try to think two steps ahead next time.

LnGrrrR
01-30-2012, 12:23 AM

That's rich, coming from the old motherfucker who consistently stated there were no standards of morality to adhere to during the welching. What's good for the goose is good for the geezer.

NRHector
01-30-2012, 12:25 AM
No. I won't.

And I'll miss all you guys boundlessly. You're part of my life, I'm not ashamed to admit and say. I live a small life, it's the way I choose and the way I like it. And this Forum has been a large part of that small life.

Your regrets are you own

midnightpulp
01-30-2012, 12:25 AM
And I've tried and succeeded in not taking personal all the trespasses that have been done unto me here. You have failed in the same quest, Midst, but, I've never held that failing against you. Life is too short, the enjoyments we find too rare.

But I never crossed you or backstabbed you. I ignored you that time cause I was very disappointed with how you involved yourself in the Kool/DPG situation and commanded him to welch. Just what did DPG do to you to deserve not being paid? What did Deadly do to you? What did I do to you (outside of ignoring you, which was deserved)?

LnGrrrR
01-30-2012, 12:26 AM

And she did mind. A few got banned for that.

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 12:32 AM
And she did mind. A few got banned for that.

Nobody that I ever saw.

Hell, and nobody even condemned it! It's just the way it is around here.

LnGrrrR
01-30-2012, 12:34 AM
Nobody that I ever saw.

Why the fuck do you think BUMP, M>S and so many other Mavfans have multiple troll accounts? I ask you Culby, what did they do that deserved banning?

Here's another question... Why did your Culburn account get banned? And do you think what you're doing as 'Seppe is better?

midnightpulp
01-30-2012, 12:34 AM
Nobody that I ever saw.

Kori chastised me personally for wikibombing.

LnGrrrR
01-30-2012, 12:37 AM
Nobody that I ever saw.

Nobody condemned it because there's a difference between 5 posts a day and 25 posts a day. Moderation Culby.

I don't think anyone really wants you gone or even pinked. They would just rather have interesting takes/posts (which you've proven to have) instead of mindless repetition clogging the boards. You've become so obsessed with your TM that you've pushed that on us like some trollbot rather than adding to the boards. And don't try to deny it.

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 12:41 AM
But I never crossed you or backstabbed you. I ignored you that time cause I was very disappointed with how you involved yourself in the Kool/DPG situation and commanded him to welch. Just what did DPG do to you to deserve not being paid? What did Deadly do to you? What did I do to you (outside of ignoring you, which was deserved)?

You took a personal affront and used it against me, to this very night using as leverage to get Bill #3. Sure, now as my hanging is waiting you wash your hands of it to sandbag your own guilt. I let all the personal affronts against me just land and I absorbed them. Sure, I did the "go back and fuck your mother thing" off & on to combat the molestation materiel, but, I never put a single person here into the corn field as you put me. Not one. Nor did I ever e-mail Kori any rat out. I took it and I tried to keep going. I never kept track of the molestation crew's names. I put a lot of it up to when the Spurs would lose and I just swallowed it and never held it against otherwise grand fellows.

You took, Mid. But, you never gave.

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Nobody condemned it because there's a difference between 5 posts a day and 25 posts a day. Moderation Culby.

I don't think anyone really wants you gone or even pinked. They would just rather have interesting takes/posts (which you've proven to have) instead of mindless repetition clogging the boards. You've become so obsessed with your TM that you've pushed that on us like some trollbot rather than adding to the boards. And don't try to deny it.

Please. When they carpet bomb a fine Thread it was ruined. That happens all the time around here. So much so in fact that's it's SOP.

And my repetition is my joy. Is my happiness. A lot of you guys have your happiness'es as well. I don't grudge them. I discover them. I identify them and I try to honor and encourage them. I don't cite them because I don't want you to lose them because I "see" them.

Christ, I knew the TM was bs. I only played it up to get shit going. I will admit that now that the end is near. Of course it was an act. I knew she didn't mean anything by it, but, it was a great point to get some shit started and it was harmless fun. I enjoyed the fantasy of it and if you guys could ever get off your high horse you'd admit to the fun as well.

LnGrrrR
01-30-2012, 12:52 AM
Please. When they carpet bomb a fine Thread it was ruined. That happens all the time around here. So much so in fact that's it's SOP.

And my repetition is my joy. Is my happiness. A lot of you guys have your happiness'es as well. I don't grudge them. I discover them. I identify them and I try to honor and encourage them. I don't cite them because I don't want you to lose them because I "see" them.

Christ, I knew the TM was bs. I only played it up to get shit going. I will admit that now that the end is near. Of course it was an act. I knew she didn't mean anything by it, but, it was a great point to get some shit started and it was harmless fun. I enjoyed the fantasy of it and if you guys could ever get off your high horse you'd admit to the fun as well.

And that's the whole point Culby. You do bring fun, and your repetition/TM is fun too. But not when you hammer it over our heads, and not when you're attacking posters for trying to create rules that will keep this forum running smooth, allow trolling but prevent the Ellis family from getting into trouble and shutting down the forum for a few weeks. You could see that if you weren't so stubborn to cite us all as KKK members.

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 12:56 AM
And that's the whole point Culby. You do bring fun, and your repetition/TM is fun too. But not when you hammer it over our heads, and not when you're attacking posters for trying to create rules that will keep this forum running smooth, allow trolling but prevent the Ellis family from getting into trouble and shutting down the forum for a few weeks. You could see that if you weren't so stubborn to cite us all as KKK members.

I can't take the Ellis family serious now. At first they claim they're under scrutiny and things must change. In the next breath they're saying things don't have to change as long as the EC votes that they don't change. Don't make no sense, Ln.

Nathan89
01-30-2012, 01:01 AM
I don't agree with the "minutes between posting" myself, personally. I agree it would wreck your trolling. However, there has been precedent for banning people that troll incessantly. If you used it where needed, rather than shotgun blasting, this wouldn't even be an issue.

And yet you let the Bill pass without getting a word in edgewise. You are a useless EC member if you don't stand up against the majority when you disagree. Act like somebody...

If we are more biased that Kori and Timvp, then they could veto the bill. Or fuck, they could have just not created the EC. Let's try to think two steps ahead next time.

They could also do it themselves if they wanted. Even after the poll Kori didn't do anything. A sign she didn't want to do anything to him, imho. Just think next time.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2012, 01:04 AM
And yet you let the Bill pass without getting a word in edgewise. You are a useless EC member if you don't stand up against the majority when you disagree. Act like somebody...

They could also do it themselves if they wanted. Even after the poll Kori didn't do anything. A sign she didn't want to do anything to him, imho. Just think next time.

You whine a lot.

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 01:05 AM

And the Poll could not be considered seriously. One of the choices was "write him a poem."

midnightpulp
01-30-2012, 01:12 AM
You took a personal affront and used it against me, to this very night using as leverage to get Bill #3. Sure, now as my hanging is waiting you wash your hands of it to sandbag your own guilt. I let all the personal affronts against me just land and I absorbed them. Sure, I did the "go back and fuck your mother thing" off & on to combat the molestation materiel, but, I never put a single person here into the corn field as you put me. Not one. Nor did I ever e-mail Kori any rat out. I took it and I tried to keep going. I never kept track of the molestation crew's names. I put a lot of it up to when the Spurs would lose and I just swallowed it and never held it against otherwise grand fellows.

You took, Mid. But, you never gave.

But you ordered your henchmen to screw their fellow forum members out of money that was rightfully theirs, forum members who you really had no beef with in the first place. You created a false moral equivalence so that you could justify us not getting our money because we would give you Lakerfans shit about Kobe going 6-24 in Game 7, and as for Deadly, because he refused to be an idiot homer and bet on the Lakers.

Petty.

Nathan89
01-30-2012, 01:13 AM
And the Poll could not be considered seriously. One of the choices was "write him a poem."

:lmao That's what I picked.

LnGrrrR
01-30-2012, 01:18 AM
:lmao That's what I picked.

Same.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2012, 01:18 AM
But you ordered your henchmen to screw their fellow forum members out of money that was rightfully theirs, forum members who you really had no beef with in the first place. You created a false moral equivalence so that you could justify us not getting our money because we would give you Lakerfans shit about Kobe going 6-24 in Game 7, and as for Deadly, because he refused to be an idiot homer and bet on the Lakers.

Petty.

That's the irony of the whole situation. I never ditched the Lakers as a fan, I just knew they weren't good enough last year--so rather than become emotional about it like some people, I stayed cool-minded with it.

Fast-forward to this year. Luva actually said he was done with the Lakers, that he quit--double standard anyone?

Up until April of last year he was a top troll and a funny dude who basically was BMOC here. Since then he's destroyed his reputation (with the help of others), all because he chose to be dishonest, cowardly, and give into peer pressure.

Damn shame.

LnGrrrR
01-30-2012, 01:23 AM

Why should I defend Culby when he's throwing me under a bus? Frankly, a good percentage of the board was finding it severely limited their ability to participate, and there has already been precedent for pinking/banning those who spam. The only thing I didn't agree with was the time limit.

Then why did she approve the bill?

LnGrrrR
01-30-2012, 01:24 AM
I can't take the Ellis family serious now. At first they claim they're under scrutiny and things must change. In the next breath they're saying things don't have to change as long as the EC votes that they don't change. Don't make no sense, Ln.

She assumes we care enough to prevent the forum from shutting down. We will see if she's right.

baseline bum
01-30-2012, 01:25 AM
The Clutter Reduction Act is a pretty useless bill since it doesn't have any binding consequence whatsoever. I don't know what culburn's crying about tbh.

midnightpulp
01-30-2012, 01:27 AM
That's the irony of the whole situation. I never ditched the Lakers as a fan, I just knew they weren't good enough last year--so rather than become emotional about it like some people, I stayed cool-minded with it.

Fast-forward to this year. Luva actually said he was done with the Lakers, that he quit--double standard anyone?

Up until April of last year he was a top troll and a funny dude who basically was BMOC here. Since then he's destroyed his reputation (with the help of others), all because he chose to be dishonest, cowardly, and give into peer pressure.

Damn shame.

Staying in good graces with that chimp was more important to luva than his integrity and reputation. He even said the reason he didn't pay because it would undermine the standard Kool set, and that if he paid, he would essentially be leaving his boyfriend out to dry.

Everything luva does on here now is dictated by the feelings he has for Kool. :lol

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 01:30 AM
The Clutter Reduction Act is a pretty useless bill since it doesn't have any binding consequence whatsoever. I don't know what culburn's crying about tbh.

You try posting with a knife at your throat, Base. You wouldn't do it. You'd be appalled.

You wouldn't like posting with a governor attached.

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 01:32 AM
She assumes we care enough to prevent the forum from shutting down. We will see if she's right.

She already vacated her stand. She ok'd the Naruto thing to come forth. We're ordered not to go elsewhere and bring personal information onto the Forum, but, as long as the EC votes to allow it to happen it's okay with Kori.

Doesn't make sense.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2012, 01:35 AM
Staying in good graces with that chimp was more important to luva than his integrity and reputation. He even said the reason he didn't pay because it would undermine the standard Kool set, and that if he paid, he would essentially be leaving his boyfriend out to dry.

Everything luva does on here now is dictated by the feelings he has for Kool. :lol

:loland that's really sad cause Luva wasn't a bad guy till Lady MacBeth (Kool) got into his head.

baseline bum
01-30-2012, 01:38 AM
She already vacated her stand. She ok'd the Naruto thing to come forth. We're ordered not to go elsewhere and bring personal information onto the Forum, but, as long as the EC votes to allow it to happen it's okay with Kori.

Doesn't make sense.

There was no personal information there; only a sexual orientation was established. With half your fanbase hailing from West Hollywood that's hardly an identifying mark tbh.

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 01:41 AM
There was no personal information there

Even you don't believe that, Base.

redzero
01-30-2012, 01:43 AM
I'm trying to wrap my head around Culburn's claim that he doesn't take this forum personally. He told Koolaid_Man not to pay up on a bet because the people here discredited the Lakers' championships. He got in the middle of a bet that had nothing to do with him because :crypeople on here posted mean things about the Lakers:cry.

But then again, Culburn contradicts himself all the time, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

midnightpulp
01-30-2012, 01:44 AM
:loland that's really sad cause Luva wasn't a bad guy till Lady MacBeth (Kool) got into his head.

Kool even straight out called luva an Uncle Tom and luva still came crawling back. :lol

midnightpulp
01-30-2012, 01:45 AM
I'm trying to wrap my head around Culburn's claim that he doesn't take this forum personally. He told Koolaid_Man not to pay up on a bet because the people here discredited the Lakers' championships. He got in the middle of a bet that had nothing to do with him because :crypeople on here posted mean things about the Lakers:cry.

But then again, Culburn contradicts himself all the time, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Yep. That was his petty reasoning.

"You denied Kobe's ringage, so we're denying your money!"

baseline bum
01-30-2012, 01:49 AM
Even you don't believe that, Base.

Indeed I do.

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 01:49 AM
Indeed I do.

midnightpulp
01-30-2012, 01:51 AM

You actually believe that GhostofGashir cat is luva?

baseline bum
01-30-2012, 01:52 AM

Exhibit please

baseline bum
01-30-2012, 01:53 AM
You actually believe that GhostofGashir cat is luva?

you don't?

midnightpulp
01-30-2012, 01:55 AM
you don't?

Maybe, maybe not. I won't say anymore to dispel the illusion.

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 01:58 AM
Exhibit please

The lol Thread.

baseline bum
01-30-2012, 02:01 AM
The lol Thread.

Oh good.... I thought I was about to win the Guisseppe Rodeo, which would have meant you had already checked out mentally. Specific post?

redzero
01-30-2012, 02:08 AM
Acceptable: getting someone to welsh on a bet for $500.
Unacceptable: telling everybody that another poster likes Naruto.

:lol does Culburn's views on what's right and wrong make sense to anybody other than himself?

baseline bum
01-30-2012, 02:10 AM
Is this the end of an era? :cry

Culburn going De La Hoya in the 9th?

9 minutes and no reply :depressed

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 02:32 AM
Is this the end of an era? :cry

Culburn going De La Hoya in the 9th?

9 minutes and no reply :depressed