PDA

View Full Version : Best team in Texas vs. the Champs

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Splitter will shut down Dirk.:toast

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:41 PM
C'mon, Dallas, just one time for Fartface Robinson.

Arlington Native
01-29-2012, 06:53 PM
Did Dirk just play 7 minutes without getting a touch on the offensive end?

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Vince has shown a lot more passion in Dallas, than he did in Orlando or Phoenix, tbh..better environment and role for him, hopefully he stays healthy..

LakerHater
01-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Spurs lose 115-87

pass1st
01-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Rockets vs Mavs?

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Spurs continue to be spineless pussies on the road. Nothing to see here really. A team losing a game it's supposed to be losing.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 08:12 PM
46 points midway through the 3rd quarter?

Yikes.

djohn2oo8
01-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Rockets vs Mavs?
:lol

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Doubt the Spurs will pull off the comeback, but at least they're showing a little bit of heart.

Spur_Fanatic
01-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Comeback.

Spur_Fanatic
01-29-2012, 09:01 PM
And now OT...

MR.SILVER&BLack
Danny Fisher

Spur_Fanatic
Ok, no OT. Green bailed us out.

MR.SILVER&BLack
01-29-2012, 09:02 PM
nevermind. OT

Spur_Fanatic
01-29-2012, 09:04 PM
Damnit. Dunno if we can take it there.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Figures. These sacks of shit couldn't close this game up 7 with 1:54 left. Fuck Ginobili and his brittle ass. You breathe on that faggot and he gets injured.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Figures. These sacks of shit couldn't close this game up 7 with 1:29 left. Fuck Ginobili and his brittle ass. You breathe on that faggot and he gets injured.

fify

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 09:09 PM
fify

And why I'm saying fuck Ginobili in a game he's isn't even playing in is because the Spurs win at least 3 or 4 of these nailbiters with him in the lineup. Too bad he prefers to suck cock instead of drink milk. Someone needs to tell him it's the latter white stuff that strengthens bones.

MR.SILVER&BLack
01-29-2012, 09:15 PM
And why I'm saying fuck Ginobili in a game he's isn't even playing in is because the Spurs win at least 3 or 4 of these nailbiters with him in the lineup. Too bad he prefers to suck cock instead of drink milk. Someone needs to tell him it's the latter white stuff that strengthens bones.
Have you not seen his commercials? after every practice Manu enjoys a glass of HEB's Mootopia Milk.

Spur_Fanatic
01-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Damn Terry. Game of his life.

MR.SILVER&BLack
01-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Wow Marions a Dumbass.

jeebus
01-29-2012, 09:25 PM
lol Spurs suck

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Until further notice, fuck this team. All of them. Cocksuckers made me break my phone.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Fuck 'em

1:29 89-82 Dallas offensive team rebound

BlackSwordsMan
01-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Theres still time

BlackSwordsMan
01-29-2012, 09:29 PM
Until further notice, fuck this team. All of them. Cocksuckers made me break my phone.

When you realize they're all just a bunch of millionaires playing a game you'll soon stop being so angry when your favorite team loses.

ElNono
01-29-2012, 09:30 PM
gg Dallas

Killakobe81
01-29-2012, 09:31 PM
Vince has shown a lot more passion in Dallas, than he did in Orlando or Phoenix, tbh..better environment and role for him, hopefully he stays healthy..

Harlem is right again. VC looks like he cares on defense. I saw his career points I think the case for him to be a HOF'er especially if he was key bench scorer for Title team. Not saying Mavs can win it, but VC has shown he has some game left.

LakerHater
01-29-2012, 09:31 PM
Spurs did way better than expected!

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 09:32 PM
When you realize they're all just a bunch of millionaires playing a game you'll soon stop being so angry when your favorite team loses.

Actually, I hardly ever get angry at this bullshit. But these asshole fighting all the way back only choke up 7 with a minute fucking left pissed me off. And the fact they are millionaires who can't do their fuckin' job right pisses me off even more. Especially that Argentine pussy getting paid millions to sit his ass on the bench.

BlackSwordsMan
01-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Just a bunch of millionaires you're now with a broken phone and they'll be going back to their mansions

Killakobe81
01-29-2012, 09:34 PM
I dont get how Bonner ends up with the ball with that much seconds left. Bonner is a catch and shoot guy. the play call that pulled Spurs within 1 where neal drove ...great play-call. But Bonner?! WTF?

BlackSwordsMan
01-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Cia pop

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 09:36 PM
Just a bunch of millionaires you're now with a broken phone and they'll be going back to their mansions

Luckily for me I don't give a shit about smartphones and only have a cheapie flip phone. Nothing of value was really lost.

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Dirk played like shit again...

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 09:42 PM
Until further notice, fuck this team. All of them.

Midst, quittin'...just like Mono.

BlackSwordsMan
01-29-2012, 09:43 PM

Please you high tailed it out of here so fast your asshole didn't even have time to shut.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Please you high tailed it out of here so fast your asshole didn't even have time to shut.

Please.

Bill_Brasky
01-29-2012, 09:45 PM
That one hurt. Can't believe they let it get away. Fuck letting Bonner handle the ball on the last play.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 09:54 PM

You're just pissed cause now your gloating won't have impact with me. You expected to waltz in here, throw around your tired shtick, and have us Spurs fans defend our "beloved" team tooth and nail as you sit back and have a laugh.

Nope. Fuck this team.

LakerHater
01-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Dirk played like shit again...
He didnt like gettin banged by Blair!

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 09:58 PM
You're just pissed cause now your gloating won't have impact with me. You expected to waltz in here, throw around your tired shtick, and have us Spurs fans defend our "beloved" team tooth and nail as you sit back and have a laugh.

Nope. Fuck this team.

Frankly, I thought I'd come in here and have to fight tooth & nail over a Spurs win & a Lakers loss.

+ goin' early took a little of the life out of it for me. I already played it half a dozen times since I lodged that Thread.

+ you can never take it, Midst. You can only dish it.

It's okay.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Frankly, I thought I'd come in here and have to fight tooth & nail over a Spurs win & a Lakers loss.

+ goin' early took a little of the life out of it for me. I already played it half a dozen times since I lodged that Thread.

+ you can never take it, Midst. You can only dish it.

It's okay.

Yeah, that's why you signed in once both games were over with. I know your routine. When we're not standing behind "our boys" defending them unconditionally, there's no fun in it for you.

If my team are going to play like sorry fucks, I ain't defending them.

Mav-elous Man
01-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Best team in Texas vs the Champs? Were the Mavs scrimaging themselves?

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 10:13 PM
He didnt like gettin banged by Blair!

Can't blame him for that.

DAF86
01-29-2012, 10:15 PM

Are you bragging about this game?

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 10:20 PM

He has every right to. The Spurs all but broke their will but the Mavericks championship mettle shined through and they snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

What a true champion does.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Yeah, that's why you signed in once both games were over with. I know your routine. When we're not standing behind "our boys" defending them unconditionally, there's no fun in it for you.

If my team are going to play like sorry fucks, I ain't defending them.

You're not fit company tonite, Midst. You can only be civil toward me when I'm holding the shitty end of the stick. Then you can come into my life and talk calmly and inquisitively. And I entertain you.

Why, I'll never know.

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 10:25 PM

Nope. They were playing the Spurs bench.

Oh yeah, we didn't even have Manu.

Dirk averaging 8pts vs us this year:lmao

DAF86
01-29-2012, 10:25 PM
He has every right to. The Spurs all but broke their will but the Mavericks championship mettle shined through and they snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

What a true champion does.

Sorry, but they would have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory if they would have let a line-up of Neal, Green, JA, Bonner and Splitter come back from 18 down.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 10:29 PM
You're not fit company tonite, Midst. You can only be civil toward me when I'm holding the shitty end of the stick. Then you can come into my life and talk calmly and inquisitively. And I entertain you.

Why, I'll never know.

I'm totally being civil. This is what you want:

Culburn: "Looks like the tired old shitbag and his band of shitsacks let the Mavericks pull their pants down and take their cookie, with Terry sighting in howitzers off the crown of Parker's head all night long. You thought you had it. Nuh uh."

Spurfan: [insert litany of excuses and justifications here, maybe a complaint about the refs, with a few disparaging remarks about Kobe, prompting you to issue 5>4]

Culburn: *places hand on belly and has a laugh*

Midnightpulp: Fuck them.

Culburn: "No, no, no. That's not the response I want. When you respond like that, my well deserved Schadenfreude moment is compromised!"

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Nope. They were playing the Spurs bench.

Oh yeah, we didn't even have Manu.

Dirk averaging 8pts vs us this year:lmao

This exactly the kind of response you want, Culburn. Unconditional love and support for the Spurs, the kind of response you can play your catchphrases off of. And you're upset with me that I'm not giving it to you.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm totally being civil. This is what you want:

Culburn: "Looks like the tired old shitbag and his band of shitsacks let the Mavericks pull their pants down and take their cookie, with Terry sighting in howitzers off the crown of Parker's head all night long. You thought you had it. Nuh uh."

Spurfan: [insert litany of excuses and justifications here, maybe a complaint about the refs, with a few disparaging remarks about Kobe, prompting you to issue 5>4]

Culburn: *places hand on belly and has a laugh*

Midnightpulp: Fuck them.

Culburn: "No, no, no. That's not the response I want. When you respond like that, my well deserved Schadenfreude moment is compromised!"

We all have our indiosyncrasies, Midst. You wanted to win tonite so you could redden my ass instead of vice versa.

mavs>spurs
01-29-2012, 10:34 PM
culby why are you ignoring me on your userpage? these are things i must know

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 10:36 PM
We all have our indiosyncrasies, Midst. You wanted to win tonite so you could redden my ass instead of vice versa.

So you admit I'm not giving you the responses you want, correct?

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:37 PM
This exactly the kind of response you want, Culburn. Unconditional love and support for the Spurs, the kind of response you can play your catchphrases off of. And you're upset with me that I'm not giving it to you.

You're out of control tonite, Midst. You've taken all the joy out of you losing for me because of your stupid attitude. Fuck it, I'd rather you'd a just won and me lost so you could come into my page and be yourself..."so what are you doing now, Cubby? Are you crying? Are you going to beat Katie-girl?"

Don't ever cast aspersions onto my maturity after what you've pulled tonite, buddy-boy. You have shown your ass in all it's glory.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:39 PM
So you admit I'm not giving you the responses you want, correct?

You won't believe but I have no designed on the responses I expect from you, Mid. I was just happy you lost so I could give you and your people what you gave us last night, but, you've obviously ruined that by your rampant belligerance.

Nathan89
01-29-2012, 10:41 PM

I was cursing the TV just like you. I'm pissed with the way the Spurs are playing but I'm more pissed with Pop. I still think were going to get better and we will be better than the Mavs, imo. That is why I said those things. If I didn't think we were going to be better than the Mavs I wouldn't have room to say any of the things I said. Has nothing to do with "unconditional love".

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 10:43 PM
You won't believe but I have no designed on the responses I expect from you, Mid. I was just happy you lost so I could give you and your people what you gave us last night, but, you've obviously ruined that by your rampant belligerance.

Translation: You're pissed because I'm not ranting and raving and making excuses. I've been message boarding as long as you have and there's nothing more a rival fan likes after a loss than when the opposing fanbase is making excuses, blaming the refs, etc, etc.

Call them shitbags and I'll agree with you. How is that being belligerent?

Mav-elous Man
01-29-2012, 10:46 PM

No, not at all. Its just another regular season game. Nothing to get too high or too low over. Although I rather walk away with a win than a loss. I just happen to think the Mavs are the best team in Texas.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Translation: You're pissed because I'm not ranting and raving and making excuses. I've been message boarding as long as you have and there's nothing more a rival fan likes after a loss than when the opposing fanbase is making excuses, blaming the refs, etc, etc.

Call them shitbags and I'll agree with you. How is that being belligerent?

I was just glad you lost and I could bust balls. You've obviously blunted that joy with your miserable attitude. & I don't need certain responses in order to get my shot off. A loss is more than enough.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:48 PM
No, not at all. Its just another regular season game. Nothing to get too high or too low over. Although I rather walk away with a win than a loss. I just happen to think the Mavs are the best team in Texas.

You did Cubby proud tonite. I needed it, Mav-e. I needed it bad and you delivered unto Cubby what he needed. You can pick any prize off the top shelf.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 10:48 PM
I was cursing the TV just like you. I'm pissed with the way the Spurs are playing but I'm more pissed with Pop. I still think were going to get better and we will be better than the Mavs, imo. That is why I said those things. If I didn't think we were going to be better than the Mavs I wouldn't have room to say any of the things I said. Has nothing to do with "unconditional love".

Even if it did have to do with unconditional love, I wouldn't criticize you for it. Me, personally, I'm fed up with how this team closes games and the overall effort they've shown on the road. In all their recent losses, they've been up 2, 4, 6, etc, etc, only to blow the fuckin' lead in the last 3:00 to :30 of the game. And the fact the Spurs' closer is a brittle fuck whose bones break under a heavy breeze, pisses me off even more.

Mav-elous Man
01-29-2012, 10:50 PM
I was just glad you lost and I could bust balls. You've obviously blunted that joy with your miserable attitude. & I don't need certain responses in order to get my shot off. A loss is more than enough.

I have a question for you Giuseppe. If people ignore you, will you just go away?

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:51 PM
And the fact the Spurs' closer is a brittle fuck whose bones break under a heavy breeze, pisses me off even more.

It's never enough. You're like a lot of these Lakers Fans who are never eternally thankful when they hit their knees and it was answered in real time.

Tell Manu that about the "heavy breeze," Midst. You wouldn't dare because you wouldn't want to hurt him, and you know it.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:52 PM
I have a question for you Giuseppe. If people ignore you, will you just go away?

No. I ignore no one.

It's my religion.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 10:53 PM

Tell me what attitude you want from me?

This is what you want: "Yeah but the Spurs showed heart coming back from 20 down! I like our youth and depth, and once Ginobili gets back, watch out! Hey how about your Lakers? Complete shit outside of the big three. Lol at almost losing to the Timberwolves."

You reply with some variant of what we've all heard ad nauseum.

I refuse to play the role of the homer fan. I'm fed up with these assholes and letting you know.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 10:58 PM
Tell me what attitude you want from me?

This is what you want: "Yeah but the Spurs showed heart coming back from 20 down! I like our youth and depth, and once Ginobili gets back, watch out! Hey how about your Lakers? Complete shit outside of the big three. Lol at almost losing to the Timberwolves."

You reply with some variant of what we've all heard ad nauseum.

I refuse to play the role of the homer fan. I'm fed up with these assholes and letting you know.

But, what you can't fathom is the fact that you'd be in the same shape even if you reversed position with the Mavs tonite. Only you couldn't admit that if it were reversed. You'd beat me half to death if it'd a been reversed and I brought that tact to the floor.

But, that tact ain't for this Forum and I apologize for broaching it.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 11:03 PM
But, what you can't fathom is the fact that you'd be in the same shape even if you reversed position with the Mavs tonite. Only you couldn't admit that if it were reversed. You'd beat me half to death if it'd a been reversed and I brought that tact to the floor.

But, that tact ain't for this Forum and I apologize for broaching it.

No I wouldn't have. If the Lakers blew that game tonight, you'd have every right to throw them under the steamroller and I wouldn't criticize you for it. I know Luva was ready to do just that, much like he quit on his Raiders.

Oh, and why didn't you call him out as a quitter when he did such?

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:17 PM
No I wouldn't have. If the Lakers blew that game tonight, you'd have every right to throw them under the steamroller and I wouldn't criticize you for it.

Manu and Duncan and Pop and Parker and Kobe and Bynum and Gasol have been there too many times and answered both our prayers for either of us to steamroller them now, or, ever more.

midnightpulp
01-29-2012, 11:19 PM
Manu and Duncan and Pop and Parker and Kobe and Bynum and Gasol have been there too many times and answered both our prayers for either of us to steamroller them now, or, ever more.

Can't argue with that.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 11:25 PM
Can't argue with that.

:toast

One cannot pretend he did not pray just because those prayers were answered.

jjktkk
01-30-2012, 12:20 AM
GG Mavs.

djohn2oo8
01-30-2012, 12:28 AM
Best team in Texas really isn't saying much, tbh.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-30-2012, 12:31 AM
Always a battle for the title of best team in Texas...... Dallas or SA who will it be?

Jacob1983
01-30-2012, 04:40 AM
I only got to hear the last 30 seconds on the radio. It sounded like it was a great game. Would you want a Spurs-Mavs WCF this year? How would Stern react to it?
I'd say that it's still a rivalry. After 2006, it finally became a rivalry. And the Mavs finally winning a championship made it even better. These games are usually close too.