PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard is a piece of s%$#

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm so damn tired of hearing Dwight say "I'd love to play here...." or "I'd love to play there..." Then he tells his team "If you don't want to play, don't come to the gym." Motherfucker, they're playing that way because they don't trust their leader. They don't want to play with a guy who doesn't want to play with them. Shut your fucking hole and play the fucking game with the contract you have and the team you're on. OJ Mayo should have been a Pacer right now, but you don't see him bitching..he's out there playing. Pao Gasol is playing. They're not bitching...they're happy to be playing the fucking game. Just cut your shit and play the game..you're starting to ruin your team.

:soapbox:

DMC
01-30-2012, 09:22 PM
Cool

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2012, 09:22 PM
ok

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 09:24 PM
sorry..had to get that out.

lefty
01-30-2012, 09:25 PM
Whats with mods approving posts?

What did I do ? :lol

stxspurs
01-30-2012, 09:25 PM
This iz the goodz

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 09:28 PM
The OP has been listening to Sports Talk radio again. That premise has been making the rounds for the past 72 hours.

tee, hee.

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 09:29 PM
The OP has been listening to Sports Talk radio again. That premise has been making the rounds for the past 72 hours.

tee, hee.

Actually I haven't, tbh...stopped listening to sports talk radio since I get off at 6 and fucking San Antonio cuts their shit off at sundown..can't get it where I'm at after 6.

jeebus
01-30-2012, 09:33 PM
lol

Giuseppe
01-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Actually I haven't, tbh...stopped listening to sports talk radio since I get off at 6 and fucking San Antonio cuts their shit off at sundown..can't get it where I'm at after 6.

Okay, daddy, whatever you say.

Samuel Eto'o
01-30-2012, 10:24 PM
I'm so damn tired of hearing Dwight say "I'd love to play here...." or "I'd love to play there..." Then he tells his team "If you don't want to play, don't come to the gym." Motherfucker, they're playing that way because they don't trust their leader. They don't want to play with a guy who doesn't want to play with them. Shut your fucking hole and play the fucking game with the contract you have and the team you're on. OJ Mayo should have been a Pacer right now, but you don't see him bitching..he's out there playing. Pao Gasol is playing. They're not bitching...they're happy to be playing the fucking game. Just cut your shit and play the game..you're starting to ruin your team.

Is it so bad for Dwight to expect that his teammates have a little self respect? You would think NBA players could motivate themselves to play better than absolute shit without daddy Dwight singing their praises. Howards busting his ass even though he has no desire to be there.

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Is it so bad for Dwight to expect that his teammates have a little self respect? You would think NBA players could motivate themselves to play better than absolute shit without daddy Dwight singing their praises. Howards busting his ass even though he has no desire to be there.

Not saying the rest of the Magic are any better, but he's supposed to be the leader, and he's doing the exact opposite.

crc21209
01-30-2012, 10:34 PM
And they lost again tonight for the 4th straight game. I gotta agree with the OP, If I were on the Magic I wouldnt want to play with a selfish piece of trash like Howard....

Samuel Eto'o
01-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Not saying the rest of the Magic are any better, but he's supposed to be the leader, and he's doing the exact opposite.

He's leading on the court though...

Are you angry at him for his desire to leave?

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 10:43 PM

No..not at all...but be a real man about it. Don't throw it in your team's face by making sure the media knows you want to leave, and all the places you want to go. Make it quiet...get it done, and thank the Magic for the time you spent there becoming one of the best big men in the league.

Samuel Eto'o
01-30-2012, 10:45 PM
I think Dwight wants to get it done more than anyone involved. Why do you think he would want anything other than a nice, quiet exit? Sometimes that's not how things can go down.

TIMMYtoZO
01-30-2012, 10:45 PM

:lmao@ this asshurt Spurs fan who is pissed because Howard won't be coming to his team next year.

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 10:49 PM
:lmao@ this asshurt Spurs fan who is pissed because Howard won't be coming to his team next year.

I would love a player with the size of Howard on the Spurs. But Howard himself? Fuck no....I'd never want a selfish, arrogant, self absorbed piece of trash on my team. Someone who calls himself Superman when he's won nothing? He's as bad as Lebron....but not as good

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2012, 10:50 PM
I would love a player with the size of Howard on the Spurs. But Howard himself? Fuck no

:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2012, 10:51 PM
That's right on par with scottspurs saying he'd rather have RJ than Melo:lol

TIMMYtoZO
01-30-2012, 10:52 PM
I would love a player with the size of Howard on the Spurs. But Howard himself? Fuck no....I'd never want a selfish, arrogant, self absorbed piece of trash on my team. Someone who calls himself Superman when he's won nothing? He's as bad as Lebron....but not as good

So now you wouldn't want a player like Howard on your team? Lets just say Howard wanted to be a Spur. You would be against signing him given the current state of your team?:lmao:lmao :lmao

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 10:53 PM
That's right on par with scottspurs saying he'd rather have RJ than Melo:lol

A guy who acts the way Howard is acting right now in the media, destroying his team is a cancer. His team was destroyed by the Hornets, and gave up a 28 point lead against Boston. He has taken a contender and turned it into a joke. Why would someone want that on their team? He's a cancer...he's Terrell Fucking Owens in a basketball jersey.

Samuel Eto'o
Oh wow bro. I really don't know what to think of this thread.

DMC
Obstructed_View, is that you?

I'd take Howard in a NY minute. Damn straight. We could get over his selfishness and arrogance.

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 10:54 PM
So now you wouldn't want a player like Howard on your team? Lets just say Howard wanted to be a Spur. You would be against signing him given the current state of your team?:lmao:lmao :lmao

If he's going to act like he is in Orlando, yes..I would be against signing him. I'd rather have a Chris Kaman or Kenyon Martin ready to play and hungry than a selfish piece of trash like Howard.

TIMMYtoZO
01-30-2012, 10:55 PM
A guy who acts the way Howard is acting right now in the media, destroying his team is a cancer. His team was destroyed by the Hornets, and gave up a 28 point lead against Boston. He has taken a contender and turned it into a joke. Why would someone want that on their team? He's a cancer...he's Terrell Fucking Owens in a basketball jersey.

:lmao:lmao:lmao oh god my stomach is hurting from reading this.

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Obstructed_View, is that you?

I'd take Howard in a NY minute. Damn straight. We could get over his selfishness and arrogance.

You know Pop wouldn't put up with it. He'd be out as fast as he came in.

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 10:56 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao oh god my stomach is hurting from reading this.

Sounds like me during the Phillies run in the playoffs reading your posts, tbh.

TIMMYtoZO
01-30-2012, 10:56 PM
If he's going to act like he is in Orlando, yes..I would be against signing him. I'd rather have a Chris Kaman or Kenyon Martin ready to play and hungry than a selfish piece of trash like Howard.

So you wouldn't even take a chance on Howard, but would rather take on Kaman, or a washed up piece of shit in K-Mart? :lmao

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 10:58 PM
So you wouldn't even take a chance on Howard, but would rather take on Kaman, or a washed up piece of shit in K-Mart? :lmao

Like I said..if he's going to act they way he's acting right now, why would you want him on your team? He's tearing the Magic apart.

TIMMYtoZO
Sounds like me during the Phillies run in the playoffs reading your posts, tbh.

You just said you wouldn't even take a chance on Dwight Howard because of him being frustrated with his shitty franchise. You said you would take washed up players over him. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DMC
You know Pop wouldn't put up with it. He'd be out as fast as he came in.

He's more jovial than selfish, I think. He would be ok, but it's not about to happen so it's pointless to consider it.

TIMMYtoZO
01-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Like I said..if he's going to act they way he's acting right now, why would you want him on your team? He's tearing the Magic apart.

You always take a chance on a player like that. He has every right to be pissed. Orlando put shit around him. That supporting cast blows.

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 10:59 PM
He's more jovial than selfish, I think. He would be ok, but it's not about to happen so it's pointless to consider it.

And maybe you're right...but this is one man's opinion...if he did here what he's doing in Orlando, he'd be done..and the locker room that we've finally started to build would slowly be torn down.

DMC
01-30-2012, 11:00 PM
You just said you wouldn't even take a chance on Dwight Howard because of him being frustrated with his shitty franchise. You said you would take washed up players over him. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
It's ok, the Spurs FO doesn't contact any of us for advice (thankfully). I'm sure they would give it consideration.

Bill_Brasky

Oh wow dude. Get real.

I do agree with your sentiment though. A player(especially a superstar) in his position should just be quiet, keep his head down, and play his game. Make his intentions known to the higher ups in the organization but don't say a word to media. Saying "I would love to play in Chicago/LA/Wherever" or "I would love to play with Chris Paul/Deron Williams/Whoever" isn't gonna help anything and I would think cause some resentment from his teammates, because basically what he's insinuating is that they aren't worth his talents.

I just think he's looking forward into the future a little too much and not appreciating the Magic for sticking with him and helping him develop into what he is today.

DMC
And maybe you're right...but this is one man's opinion...if he did here what he's doing in Orlando, he'd be done..and the locker room that we've finally started to build would slowly be torn down.
We're done now. He wouldn't make us worse.

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 11:03 PM
You always take a chance on a player like that. He has every right to be pissed. Orlando put shit around him. That supporting cast blows.

They were having a pretty good season until Dwight opened his mouth again, and now they're on a 4 game losing streak...catch the hint?

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 11:03 PM
A player(especially a superstar) in his position should just be quiet, keep his head down, and play his game. Make his intentions known to the higher ups in the organization but don't say a word to media. Saying "I would love to play in Chicago/LA/Wherever" or "I would love to play with Chris Paul/Deron Williams/Whoever" isn't gonna help anything and I would think cause some resentment from his teammates, because basically what he's insinuating is that they aren't worth his talents.

I just think he's looking forward into the future a little too much and not appreciating the Magic for sticking with him and helping him develop into what he is today.

My point exactly..

TIMMYtoZO
01-30-2012, 11:04 PM
They were having a pretty good season until Dwight opened his mouth again, and now they're on a 4 game losing streak...catch the hint?

Ummmmm, maybe because Orlando isn't very good? They have nothing but 3 point shooters around Howard.

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 11:04 PM
We're done now. He wouldn't make us worse.

We're rebuilding...we have a bunch of young kids...we're not going to win again for a little while...but if we had a cancer come into our locker room, it would take even longer.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2012, 11:05 PM

Yes, it's Dwight Howard that's destroying that team...how perceptive:lol

Also, you had no problem supporting TO when he was a Cowboy.:lol

vMRlpeeOH6M

TIMMYtoZO
01-30-2012, 11:06 PM
We're rebuilding...we have a bunch of young kids...we're not going to win again for a little while...but if we had a cancer come into our locker room, it would take even longer.

:lmao:lmao @ calling Howard a cancer.

Spursfan092120
01-30-2012, 11:06 PM
Yes, it's Dwight Howard that's destroying that team...how perceptive:lol

Also, you had no problem supporting TO when he was a Cowboy.:lol

vMRlpeeOH6M

I guarantee I didn't cry when he was let go. I wished we had gotten something for him, but I wasn't upset about it.

dbreiden83080
01-30-2012, 11:08 PM

I agree 100% and the Magic should sit his ass down for a while already. All he does is bitch about not wanting to be there so Fuck it sit down asshole and don't play. I hope they send this guy to play with the T-Wolves on a stripped team and he can freeze his ass off in Minnesota losing a gazzillion games the rest of the year..

dbreiden83080
01-30-2012, 11:13 PM

You don't bring that shit to the media.. Why can't he play out his deal and then leave? Or tell the Magic internally he wants to go and leave it at that? If they make a deal fine if they don't you go as a FA and they get nothing in return..

"God wants me to be a Bull"

STFU!!

Leetonidas
01-31-2012, 12:29 AM

http://i42.tinypic.com/5wzh8l.png

Spursfan092120
01-31-2012, 12:39 AM
Say what you will, but for those who don't see it, let me explain it. As a Cowboys fan, I watched as Terrell Owens got great stats on the field, but completely screwed up the morale of the locker room, destroying any hope of my team playing like a real team on the field. He wanted the ball...he didn't like Romo/Witten's relationship. But he never said "I want to leave" in the media and didn't go on and on throughout the season talking about where he would "love" to be when he was still under contract. What Dwight is doing is alienating himself from the rest of his team when this is the team that allowed him to blossom into the player he has become. He's a selfish, arrogant, egomaniacal jackass, and I hope Orlando trades him to fucking Charlotte.

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2012, 12:44 AM
Say what you will, but for those who don't see it, let me explain it. As a Cowboys fan, I watched as Terrell Owens got great stats on the field, but completely screwed up the morale of the locker room, destroying any hope of my team playing like a real team on the field. He wanted the ball...he didn't like Romo/Witten's relationship. But he never said "I want to leave" in the media and didn't go on and on throughout the season talking about where he would "love" to be when he was still under contract. What Dwight is doing is alienating himself from the rest of his team when this is the team that allowed him to blossom into the player he has become. He's a selfish, arrogant, egomaniacal jackass, and I hope Orlando trades him to fucking Charlotte.

It wasn't T.O.'s fault the Cowboys choked against the Seahawks and Giants. That blame rests on one guy alone:lol

Spursfan092120
01-31-2012, 12:47 AM
It wasn't T.O.'s fault the Cowboys choked against the Seahawks and Giants. That blame rests on one guy alone:lol

Wrong...
Seahawks - Romo
Giants - Crayton

Spursfan092120
01-31-2012, 12:49 AM
T.O. destroyed Dallas' locker room with the same "All About Me" attitude that Dwight Howard is now displaying....

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 12:50 AM
T.O. destroyed Dallas' locker room with the same "All About Me" attitude that Dwight Howard is now displaying....

...T.O. was a loser. And everybody knew it, including T.O..

The jury is still out on Dwight Howard.

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2012, 12:51 AM
Wrong...
Seahawks - Romo
Giants - Crayton

That was only one pass. Romo was 50% on the day with 200 yds and an int:lol

If Romo cared about his teammates and didn't go off to Mexico, the Cowboys would've won.:lol

Spursfan092120
01-31-2012, 12:52 AM
...T.O. was a loser. And everybody knew it, including T.O..

The jury is still out on Dwight Howard.

T.O. got the stats, but the attitude is what killed him and his teams...D12 is starting to have the same attitude.

Spursfan092120
01-31-2012, 12:54 AM
That was only one pass. Romo was 50% on the day with 200 yds and an int:lol

If Romo cared about his teammates and didn't go off to Mexico, the Cowboys would've won.:lol

:lol thinking a trip to Mexico lost that game. That game was full of dropped passes that should have been caught. Don't get me wrong, Romo wasn't perfect, but he was not the worst player on that field. Crayton catches that ball placed in the perfect spot and he scores a TD that wins that game...and that wasn't the only one.

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm pretty sure all the rest of the Cowboys were studying game film and taking their opponent seriously, while Romo was wooing a beached whale down in Mehico:lol

BRHornet45
01-31-2012, 01:00 AM
a career ending injury for Howard would be nice. absolutely hate that kid

Calispursfan11
01-31-2012, 01:01 AM

Agree 100%. Howard is beyond annoying right now and his teammates are buckling beneath his prima-donna sense of entitlement. He has made it known that he is a short-timer and as good as gone. He has to be gone anyway since the Magic stand to lose big if he isn't. How are his less talented teammates supposed to react? With motivation for him? I'll bet they don't start playing better til his a$$ is gone.

Spursfan092120
01-31-2012, 01:02 AM
I'm pretty sure all the rest of the Cowboys were studying game film and taking their opponent seriously, while Romo was wooing a beached whale down in Mehico:lol

You know Romo wasn't the only Dallas Cowboy that went to Mexico, right?

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2012, 01:04 AM

You know Romo wasn't the only Dallas Cowboy that went to Mexico, right?

No, I didn't...but having his teammates tag-team Jessica Simpson only hurts his case:lol

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 01:10 AM
T.O. got the stats, but the attitude is what killed him and his teams...D12 is starting to have the same attitude.

Not true. Howard is only traversing an unholy path that was blazed many years ago. It's unjust for Media to judge Howard any differently than they judged all the others who went down that path.

T.O. respected no one, least of all himself and he paid the price.

Calispursfan11
01-31-2012, 01:11 AM
a career ending injury for Howard would be nice. absolutely hate that kid

Son, I agree. There are so many things to dislike about him - the stupid a$$ grin, the Superman self-references, his singlehanded destruction of the Magic, and just relying on being a brute without any real fundamentals. The list goes on and on.

Spursfan092120
01-31-2012, 01:14 AM
No, I didn't...but having his teammates tag-team Jessica Simpson only hurts his case:lol

So now we're blaming Romo because Witten and Carpenter (and a couple others) went to Mexico too? Geez...Eli threw 2 TDs in that game..one of them being a short dumpy pass that went for over 50 yards because the Cowboys secondary and LBs couldn't tackle..guess that was Romo's fault too, huh?

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2012, 01:23 AM
So now we're blaming Romo because Witten and Carpenter (and a couple others) went to Mexico too? Geez...Eli threw 2 TDs in that game..one of them being a short dumpy pass that went for over 50 yards because the Cowboys secondary and LBs couldn't tackle..guess that was Romo's fault too, huh?

Going 18/36 for 200 yds, 1 td (to Terrell Owens:lmao), and 1 int is piss poor for a playoff performance at home. This was a team the Cowboys had beaten by 10+ points TWICE earlier in the year--because Romo was on his game then.

Winning wasn't the most important thing on his mind in those playoffs and that's a documented fact. If he was really serious then he would've waited 3 weeks to take a trip with Jessica and her beat-up gash.

Latarian Milton
01-31-2012, 06:20 AM
DH just ain't a leader, n!gga doesn't have such instinct to lead shit and its not his fault, dude would be a perfect #2 guy though. i'd like to see him traded to us for Bosh + whoever else not named Bron & wade tbh

Sportcamper
01-31-2012, 10:50 AM
Lets just hope that Davis Stern gets his act together soon…He knows that the Lakers are the money machine that feeds the NBA…How long can he just sit back and allow the purple and gold to slip into mediocrity?

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:22 AM
Amen brother:tu

WeNeedLength
01-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Lets just hope that Davis Stern gets his act together soon…He knows that the Lakers are the money machine that feeds the NBA…How long can he just sit back and allow the purple and gold to slip into mediocrity?

jag
01-31-2012, 01:52 PM
Been a while since I'd seen a good old fashioned 90210 gang raping.

biskvito
01-31-2012, 07:12 PM
he should go to cleveland

Spursfan092120
01-31-2012, 08:32 PM
Been a while since I'd seen a good old fashioned 90210 gang raping.

?? Not sure how that has anything to do with this thread. I just stated my opinion...if people don't agree with me, that's fine. But just for the sake of argument...3 people agreed with me while 5 disagreed...not exactly a gang raping.