PDA

View Full Version : To save you, I must leave you

monosylab1k
01-31-2012, 01:11 AM
There is no mistaking the fact that the NBA Forum is a dark, degraded place. It was only a matter of time before our hedonism would catch up to us, and we would be forced to pay the piper. And when Fate came calling, it was loud and fear inspiring. With the fate of the NBA Forum at stake, everyone knew drastic changes were needed. Destruction was imminent, and swift action was needed. Kori Ellis and timvp did what they could. They provided amnesty, installed an Executive Committee, and came to a new collective bargaining agreement. But it was to no avail. Fate still lusted for destruction, and soon it became obvious. A sacrifice of blood was needed.

This would not be a martyr, nor an innocent virgin. No, this time the hunger was for a real human being, and a real hero. That was the sacrifice necessary to hunger the beast which threatened the NBA Forum.

That was when Kori and timvp petitioned me to be that hero. To sacrifice himself, to satisfy the beast's appetite, and to rescue the NBA Forum from eternal damnation. I resisted at first, but realized that this was the only way. And here I am now, offering myself as that sacrifice.

I was slandered by my enemies, sentenced to death in a false trial, and crucified. The entire time, not one of my allies came to my defense. mavs>spurs pierced the side of my beer belly with a spear, but nary a bone of my body was broke.

And now, three days later, I have returned. But only for a short time, as I must now leave forever to battle the beast for all eternity.

mavs>spurs, I do not begrudge you for your actions. I forgive you. You knew not what you were doing, you were merely a pawn in the fulfillment of prophecy. Go in peace.

Giuseppe, I hope you heed my advice and continue fighting the good fight in the NBA Forum. Continue to preach the gospel and never lose sight of your principles.

mid, DoK, and all other Committee members, I forgive you for your betrayal. In such uncertain political times, it was the smart move to look the other way as the sacrificial lamb was being slaughtered.

HarlemHeat, I never approved you returning. You welched on our bet and you know it. You're a bitch.

And now I leave, but within the NBA Forum there is prophecy of a return. Those earnestly seeking shall find it....

Goodbye forever.

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 01:15 AM
Mono's trolling is like a Mamet film. I expect the big twist soon.

And if you are serious (which I doubt) how could I betray you when I didn't know what the fuck was going? Plus, you and m>s fake feuded before for the purpose of trolling and I figured you were setting up one of your cons.

Don't go :cry

Real talk.

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2012, 01:18 AM
If you can appreciate the irony of his avatar, then you know where this is going...:lol

I know Cub's a big fan of the avatar too.

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 01:19 AM
For the second night in-a-row I will leave this Forum in a cascade of tears.

After Kool's "thru all the drama she's still my mama" the above is the most beautiful thing I've ever read on the NBA Forum.

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 01:20 AM
For the second night in-a-row I will leave this Forum in a cascade of tears.

After Kool's "thru all the drama she's still my mama" the above is the most beautiful thing I've ever read on the NBA Forum.

I hope Kool dies.

Technique
01-31-2012, 01:22 AM
Who cares?

Creepn
01-31-2012, 01:27 AM
Good Lord. It's just a forum?

redzero
01-31-2012, 01:28 AM
A real human being and a real hero.

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 01:28 AM
Good Lord. It's just a forum?

:lol & if you'd a lost tonite you'd be knee deep in the shit with the rest of us right now.

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 01:29 AM
A real human being and a real hero.

Well, the wet blanket has checked in.

Calispursfan11
01-31-2012, 01:29 AM
Colorful read. I have no idea what you are talking about, but strong and creative work nonetheless.

mavs>spurs
01-31-2012, 01:33 AM
Get the fuck out you over dramatic pussy, you ain't Jesus.

timvp
01-31-2012, 01:35 AM
True story, tbh.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-31-2012, 01:38 AM
lol Makaveli

mavs>spurs
01-31-2012, 01:39 AM
^He ain't Tupac either. Just an overweight chink who thinks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y too highly of himself. He can't go toe to toe with me so he has to resort to tactics like these.

Fpoonsie
01-31-2012, 01:40 AM
HarlemHeat, I never approved you returning. You welched on our bet and you know it. You're a bitch.

:lol

HarlemHeat37
01-31-2012, 02:18 AM
:lol I have PMs that prove that Mono approved my return..

He got butthurt after I named him as the worst poster of the month and M>s as the best of the month:lol..he sent me a soft PM after I made the thread, like a pussy, tbh..just another one of the many moments, where Mono is a liar/hypocrite..

He'll make his next post within a week, tbh..

redzero
01-31-2012, 02:22 AM
Mr. White, I see you viewing this thread.

mavs>spurs
01-31-2012, 02:23 AM
^I vow right now not to let the little fuck out of this one, if he comes back I'm gonna ride that ass like the Giuseppe Rodeo. Shoulder to shoulder with ya or solo, I don't give a fuck.

Medvedenko
01-31-2012, 02:23 AM
What happened to this forum....tbh

TheSanityAnnex
01-31-2012, 02:25 AM
There is no mistaking the fact that the NBA Forum is a dark, degraded place. It was only a matter of time before our hedonism would catch up to us, and we would be forced to pay the piper. And when Fate came calling, it was loud and fear inspiring. With the fate of the NBA Forum at stake, everyone knew drastic changes were needed. Destruction was imminent, and swift action was needed. Kori Ellis and timvp did what they could. They provided amnesty, installed an Executive Committee, and came to a new collective bargaining agreement. But it was to no avail. Fate still lusted for destruction, and soon it became obvious. A sacrifice of blood was needed.

This would not be a martyr, nor an innocent virgin. No, this time the hunger was for a real human being, and a real hero. That was the sacrifice necessary to hunger the beast which threatened the NBA Forum.

That was when Kori and timvp petitioned me to be that hero. To sacrifice himself, to satisfy the beast's appetite, and to rescue the NBA Forum from eternal damnation. I resisted at first, but realized that this was the only way. And here I am now, offering myself as that sacrifice.

I was slandered by my enemies, sentenced to death in a false trial, and crucified. The entire time, not one of my allies came to my defense. mavs>spurs pierced the side of my beer belly with a spear, but nary a bone of my body was broke.

And now, three days later, I have returned. But only for a short time, as I must now leave forever to battle the beast for all eternity.

mavs>spurs, I do not begrudge you for your actions. I forgive you. You knew not what you were doing, you were merely a pawn in the fulfillment of prophecy. Go in peace.

Giuseppe, I hope you heed my advice and continue fighting the good fight in the NBA Forum. Continue to preach the gospel and never lose sight of your principles.

mid, DoK, and all other Committee members, I forgive you for your betrayal. In such uncertain political times, it was the smart move to look the other way as the sacrificial lamb was being slaughtered.

And now I leave, but within the NBA Forum there is prophecy of a return. Those earnestly seeking shall find it....

Goodbye forever.
Any way I read this it's fucking pathetic. If you are setting up a troll job, you only further cement my feelings that you truly live for this website. If you are truly leaving, you further cement my feelings that you are a complete pussy faggot. Well done bitch.

mavs>spurs
01-31-2012, 02:26 AM
It's no use TSA, he's only gonna keep runnin from your challenges. Mono is and has alwasy been 100%, completely bitchmade. This isn't even the first time I've waxed his ass and exposed his pussy.

The Reckoning
01-31-2012, 02:28 AM
:cry

Samuel Eto'o
01-31-2012, 02:33 AM
Woah. Does The Comparison rate as the #1 ST troll job of all time?

Leetonidas
01-31-2012, 02:35 AM
tl;dr

fucking over-dramatic faggot. you really typed all that shit out? Troll job or not that's pathetic

monoslobsond1ck
01-31-2012, 02:47 AM

Goodbye forever.
Imagine if your friends knew the time and effort you put in to this pseudo reality you have created. What do you tell your wife you are doing as she hears you hammering away at the keyboard instead of hammering her? Bet your Pop's would be real proud that his son spent all his time building up his e-rep instead of feeding his family. Kick rocks Mono, you won't be missed and your absence will let us know you are bettering your life instead of pissing it away on a message board.

HarlemHeat37
01-31-2012, 02:50 AM
:lol even koriwhat feels bad for Mono, tbh..

Landon Donofag
01-31-2012, 03:07 AM

Goodbye forever.
They hunted you. They condemned you. Set the dogs on you.
Mono you're not the hero spurstalk deserved but the hero we needed. Nothing less than a knight. Shining.
RIP Sweet prince. :(

jjktkk
01-31-2012, 03:11 AM
Imagine if your friends knew the time and effort you put in to this pseudo reality you have created. What do you tell your wife you are doing as she hears you hammering away at the keyboard instead of hammering her? Bet your Pop's would be real proud that his son spent all his time building up his e-rep instead of feeding his family. Kick rocks Mono, you won't be missed and your absence will let us know you are bettering your life instead of pissing it away on a message board.

Nice avaitor. :lol

4>0rings
01-31-2012, 03:18 AM
What a shit troll job

Latarian Milton
01-31-2012, 05:11 AM
mono quits and thinks he's gonna be missed :depressed

jeebus
01-31-2012, 09:00 AM
4/10

The long haul troll jobs are hard to pull off; I don't think this one did it.

m>s
01-31-2012, 09:32 AM
mono just got pwned like an ass and decided to quit in shame, really no surprise here bros. dude just made the decision he was supposed to make after being pwned & humiliated by the true MF'N legend m>s tbh

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2012, 09:57 AM
tl dr :cry

Double-Up
01-31-2012, 10:24 AM
:lol Imagine Mono's conversations with his wife when she gets home from work everyday.

Mono: "How was work today honey?"

Wife: "It was really stressful. The meeting didn't go well. How was your day Mono? Did you get anything accomplished?"

Mono: "My day was busy honey. I'm so exhausted I trolled these guys on spurstalk so hard! Then I had to work on the spurstalk POTM awards. Plus I made like 10 new accounts so I think it went pretty well"

Wife: "But did you find a job yet?"

Mono: "No honey, but I made this rap song about spurstalk and it was so sick!!! Everyone is going to think I'm so fucking cool now. Now they will really see who the king of spurstalk is!"

I bet she gets real wet after those conversations.

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2012, 10:29 AM
This is like pulling out your dick and rubbing it against the bullet proof glass of the lions cage. Everyone is rubbing their dicks against the window but when he was out loose the only one to step up to the plate and slay this dragon was, M>S.

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2012, 10:29 AM
Songs and woman will be honored to M>S for years to come.

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2012, 10:46 AM
This is like pulling out your dick and rubbing it against the bullet proof glass of the lions cage. Everyone is rubbing their dicks against the window but when he was out loose the only one to step up to the plate and slay this dragon was, M>S.

Really stupid analogy aside, you're right. People who were 'afraid' of him before are just coming by to piss on his grave now.:lol

I had it out with the guy a couple times in the nfl forum, but that was that.

People are coat-tailing m>s now that he's made it safe for them to come out. Him and rogue were the only ones to go at him in the nba forum regularly.

Blake
01-31-2012, 11:00 AM
Mono turning det water into whine.

lefty.com

Stalin
01-31-2012, 11:02 AM
:lol great work, 10/10, tbh

stretch
01-31-2012, 11:08 AM
What happened to this forum....tbh

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Leetonidas
01-31-2012, 11:27 AM
We already know he's coming back. This will be like the 3rd troll job that mono/m>s try to pull together tbh kinda transparent guise

John Kramer
01-31-2012, 01:35 PM

Goodbye forever.

Hello mono......I'd like to play a game.

For the past few years your eyes have led you astray of the ones you claim to hold so dearly. You have found yourself consumed by this internet forum. Well today, we will see how much you really do value your life.

On either side the chair you are in, you will notice 2 elongated screws. Once the timer starts, you have 60 seconds to find the key that will free you from this device. By looking at this x-ray, you will notice the key is located behind your eye----the organ that has led you astray this whole time. If you succeed in opening the lock, you will walk out this door to your freedom and a new life. However if you fail, the screws will then penetrate your skull making this room............your grave!

Live or die mono. Make your choice.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
01-31-2012, 01:41 PM

For the past few years your eyes have led you astray of the ones you claim to hold so dearly. You have found yourself consumed by this internet forum. Well today, we will see how much you really do value your life.

On either side the chair you are in, you will notice 2 elongated screws. Once the timer starts, you have 60 seconds to find the key that will free you from this device. By looking at this x-ray, you will notice the key is located behind your eye----the organ that has led you astray this whole time. If you succeed in opening the lock, you will walk out this door to your freedom and a new life. However if you fail, the screws will then penetrate your skull making this room............your grave!

Ace
01-31-2012, 01:51 PM
Really stupid analogy aside, you're right. People who were 'afraid' of him before are just coming by to piss on his grave now.:lol

I had it out with the guy a couple times in the nfl forum, but that was that.

People are coat-tailing m>s now that he's made it safe for them to come out. Him and rogue were the only ones to go at him in the nba forum regularly.

Mono taking mental notes imo...

dirk4mvp
01-31-2012, 01:52 PM
conqueso did this kind of stuff better tbh.

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2012, 04:01 PM

my favorite gimmick I think

z0sa
01-31-2012, 04:03 PM
boring

Refocus
01-31-2012, 06:37 PM
:lol I love this forum.

JayTheClown
01-31-2012, 07:02 PM
Mono if you read this, take Pac out of your avatar

You nerdy fuck:lol

DMC
01-31-2012, 07:54 PM
Didn't read, but sorry to see you go again.

Latarian Milton
01-31-2012, 07:59 PM

mono got someone else (tyson chandler probably) to take care of his wife & family imho :lol

Latarian Milton
01-31-2012, 08:00 PM
Didn't read, but sorry to see you go again.

u sorry to see me bro? and why?

DMC
01-31-2012, 08:53 PM
u sorry to see me bro? and why?
Only if you are the OP. If you aren't, then I wasn't talking to you. However, if you are the OP, I'm sorry to see you go (yet again).

MavDynasty
01-31-2012, 08:55 PM
Cock sucker