PDA

View Full Version : What will happen tonight

GrandeDavid
06-19-2005, 04:40 PM
I have a strong feeling that Manu is going to attack fearlessly and early. He's going to the line often tonight and he and Tim are gonna get one of the Wallaces in serious foul trouble. I think that its an opportune time for Tim to get some putbacks, and we'll see things open up for the Spurs' perimeter players thanks to Manu and Tim. The Spurs will protect the rock and will glue themselves to the Pistons players on defense.

I think that the Spurs will open up a nice lead up till the half and we'll all be happy. Detroit will make a scary run, maybe even take the lead in the 4th, but I just think that Tim and Manu's wills will be too determined tonight.

I honestly believe, really, REALLY believe that the Spurs will win the game tonight. I think they are not just pissed at themselves, but also at the Pistons for leaving them for roadkill and getting away with some ridiculous contact.

Again, the Spurs will win tonight. Does anyone want to bet against me?

td4mvp21
06-19-2005, 04:50 PM
I hope your right, but you do realize Detroit's entire playoff LIFE the past two seasons have been about must win games? Its going to be very tough for the Spurs to win. I have no questions about their ability to win. The question is will they?

GrandeDavid
06-19-2005, 04:53 PM
I just have an odd feeling the Manu, in particular, is going to explode and his enthusiasm will be contagious. Also, Tim is DEFINITELY due for a big game and he's accomplished enough in this league and has been around enough years to figure out what he needs to do tonight.

SAtown
06-19-2005, 04:56 PM
I have a strong feeling that Manu is going to attack fearlessly and early.

Manu has tried to come out like that for the past two games and what has happened? Game 3 -- Manu gets stripped, looks for the foul, sets up fastbreak and easy layup. Game 4 -- Manu fouls 2 seconds into the game.

I guess Manu has been trying to start strong, but things haven't been falling in the right place. I think the best strategy is for the Spurs to bring it calmly, playing good Spurs Basketball and taking care of the ball.

Good Spurs Basketball > [insert any Bball team you'd like]

combs84
06-19-2005, 04:59 PM
Manu will recover from poor games, Duncan will not. Manu Can penetrate and drive inside whenever he wants, he just hasn't. Duncan can't and won't get the shots he wants. His type of play falls right into our hands. Billups will continue to abuse Parker.

Manu stepping up surely won't be enough. I think we can definately expect the closest game of the series tho.

SAtown
06-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Manu will recover from poor games, Duncan will not. Manu Can penetrate and drive inside whenever he wants, he just hasn't. Duncan can't and won't get the shots he wants. His type of play falls right into our hands. Billups will continue to abuse Parker.

Manu stepping up surely won't be enough. I think we can definately expect the closest game of the series tho.

Why do you say that Duncan will not be able to get shots? The problem with Duncan has been the success of the Wallace boys' defense (props), but it can be fixed. Hell, all it takes is setting up a pick to free Duncan so he can get his open looks, and if (WHEN) he gets hot, he's unstoppable. Everyone in the world knows that, even you Pistons fans.

acidsmoke86
06-19-2005, 05:38 PM
pistons are gonna destroy spurs again

constantstate
06-19-2005, 06:36 PM
:lol @ pic

:lol :lol from a bobcat's fan.

i think everyone is going to start out stronger. i think tim is going to have a good game... and i dont think they'll get away with rakes to the arms on him. but if we win this one, its gonna be manu's doing. (probably in the 4th) -- thats how i feel.

GrandeDavid
06-19-2005, 07:01 PM
pistons are gonna destroy spurs again

Loser, you are a Charlotte fan. Your opinion does not count, but since you did chime in and if you are indeed in the Carolinas, you should be on your knees worshipping Tim Duncan thanks to his time at Wake.

ducks
06-19-2005, 07:06 PM
alot of people will get drunk

ducks
06-19-2005, 07:10 PM
pistons fan will need thesehttp://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Y-MIGcbxlOkJ:www.chemsoc.org/exemplarchem/entries/2002/levasseur/images/drugs.JPG