PDA

View Full Version : On This Eve Of My Banishment I'm Getting Totally Wasted

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:06 AM
On this joyous eve of my pinking / banishment I'm surprisingly calm. :lol
I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence...started not to give a fuck, and stop fearing the consequence...drinking every night, bcuz I drink to my accomplishments...faded way too long, I'm floating in and out of conscienceness..
And they saying I'm black, I'd agree with that, I just take my time with all this shit, I still believe in that. I had someone tell me I fell off, Ohh I needed that...

Tuck my napkin in my shirt, cuz I'm just mobbin like that you know good and well that you don't want a problem like that...

No don't do it..please don't do it, cuz one of us goes in and we all go through it..

:hat

Ace
01-31-2012, 11:36 AM
:lol Drake

Weakass rapper tbh...

MavDynasty
01-31-2012, 12:09 PM
:lmao quoting mainstream wheelchair drake

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 12:19 PM
To take away Kool's ability to lodge Threads would be a tragedy. It's his happiness. There is a child in each man. That child never dies. The girl in a woman sadly does go away, never to return both in presentation and more importantly in personality. It has to be that way. That is the {American} human condition. [Threading] is the child in Kevin manifesting itself. And it's a beautiful thing.

lefty
01-31-2012, 12:28 PM
I won't miss you

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/adios-bitches.gif

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 01:01 PM
:lol Drake

Weakass rapper tbh...

not a single rapper alive in the whole state of Florida that's better than Drake...if so name one? :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 01:02 PM
:lmao quoting mainstream wheelchair drake

not a single rapper alive in the whole state of Texas and especially Dallas that's better than Drake...if so name one? :lol

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2012, 01:03 PM
The fact you guys even knew it was a drake rhyme is just as gay as kool copying and pasting his shitty rap and changing some words around to suit his needs

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 01:04 PM
To take away Kool's ability to lodge Threads would be a tragedy. It's his happiness. There is a child in each man. That child never dies. The girl in a woman sadly does go away, never to return both in presentation and more importantly in personality. It has to be that way. That is the {American} human condition. [Threading] is the child in Kevin manifesting itself. And it's a beautiful thing.

this is true :hat...the troll in me notwithstanding

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 01:19 PM
& if I may:::watching Kool play amonst his Threading is like watching Luva frolic in his Naruto world. We should not have been privy to that, but, the fact that we are benefits us all by showing us the American male at play, no matter his age. In a life of boundless tension and pressure the {American} male searches for relief and release, the inner child reminding him of what once was, but, can never be again. The adult male then resists and rebels that wall of stone, clamors over it to the carefree days of time now past.

I see many here who have their "toys." And it is a beautiful thing to behold. I won't cite them. To do so would spoil it for them because then instead of frolicking with their "toy" amongst the mortgage, the lumps not in the oatmeal, the infidelity, the financial precipice, they would instead fall into the abyss they have averted their eyes from.

& nobody has that right. No one.

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 01:28 PM
We all have the right. It's happening. No one has the right to welsh though

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 01:31 PM
^Everyone has the right to welsh.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 01:31 PM
We all have the right. It's happening. No one has the right to welsh though

if Kori didn't moderate it wasn't a welsh..dem be the rules of da game :lol

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 01:35 PM

Kool can go play in traffic.

His pinking and eventual despondency, which will hopefully lead to his eventual suicide, is something I will celebrate with Dionysian abandon.

DPG, mavs>spurs, TacoMeat, and all the Kool haters, drinks and hookers at my place all day and night tomorrow. We setting this fuckin' thing off.

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 01:38 PM
Everyone has the right to take things away if you are weak enough to allow it.

Ace
01-31-2012, 01:56 PM
not a single rapper alive in the whole state of Florida that's better than Drake...if so name one? :lol

That pussy isn't even allowed in MIA. Uncle Luke shut that nigga down...

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 02:08 PM

Did u just say Luke...a rapper from 1988 :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 02:13 PM
Kool can go play in traffic.

His pinking and eventual despondency, which will hopefully lead to his eventual suicide, is something I will celebrate with Dionysian abandon.

DPG, mavs>spurs, TacoMeat, and all the Kool haters, drinks and hookers at my place all day and night tomorrow. We setting this fuckin' thing off.

So how long do u think Kori will pink me...a week tops...I think according to her own rules....if I don't post for a week.I'm likely to get reinstated...do the research and let me know when you you're done what my options are. K baby...

Ace
01-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Did u just say Luke...a rapper from 1988 :lmao

Yes Uncle Luke told them niggas give back to the community or stay out of MIA. That's how pussy Drake is, taxed. Of course you would be a fan of the Canadian garbage...

TIMMYtoZO
01-31-2012, 02:57 PM
Yes Uncle Luke told them niggas give back to the community or stay out of MIA. That's how pussy Drake is, taxed. Of course you would be a fan of the Canadian garbage...

Hey, Jerry. Nadia wants to know if you are down for her superbowl party on Sunday. She keeps asking me this. :lol

Ace
01-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Hey, Jerry. Nadia wants to know if you are down for her superbowl party on Sunday. She keeps asking me this. :lol

Of course nigga. Tell that bitch to call me tbh...

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 03:19 PM
Wait a minute. Check your inbox.:wow

I got it. And replied, my fine friend.

Bill_Brasky
01-31-2012, 03:37 PM
not a single rapper alive in the whole state of Texas and especially Dallas that's better than Drake...if so name one? :lol

Bun B, Devin the Dude, Trae, are all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 03:42 PM
Bun B, Devin the Dude, Trae, are all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake

You on that crystal meth I see. Pimp C is dead homie...he might have been the only one...and who the fuck is Devin the dude..:lol

Bill_Brasky
01-31-2012, 03:48 PM
You on that crystal meth I see. Pimp C is dead homie...he might have been the only one...and who the fuck is Devin the dude..:lol

Pimp C was also better than Drake, but I said Bun......the dude has always been one of my favorites.

And if you don't know who Devin is, then I have nothing else to say to you.

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 03:57 PM
He knows who Kevin is :lol

Mav-elous Man
01-31-2012, 06:05 PM
On this joyous eve of my pinking / banishment I'm surprisingly calm. :lol
I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence...started not to give a fuck, and stop fearing the consequence...drinking every night, bcuz I drink to my accomplishments...faded way too long, I'm floating in and out of conscienceness..
And they saying I'm black, I'd agree with that, I just take my time with all this shit, I still believe in that. I had someone tell me I fell off, Ohh I needed that...

Tuck my napkin in my shirt, cuz I'm just mobbin like that you know good and well that you don't want a problem like that...

No don't do it..please don't do it, cuz one of us goes in and we all go through it..

:hat

Do us all a favor. STFU and leave now.

Ashy Larry
01-31-2012, 06:28 PM

Now understand this my nigga Dre can't be touched
Luke's bendin over, so Luke's gettin fucked, busta
Musta, thought I was sleazy
Or though I was a mark cause I used to hang with Eazy
Animosity, made ya speak but ya spoke
Ay yo Dre, whattup, check this nigga off loc
If it ain't another ho that I gots ta fuck with
Gap teeth in ya mouth so my dick's gots to fit
With my nuts on ya tonsils
While ya on stage rappin at your wack-ass concerts
And I'ma snatch your ass from the backside
To show you how Death Row pull off that who-ride
Now you might not understand me
Cause I'ma rob you in Compton and blast you in Miami
Then we gon creep to South Central
On a Street Knowledge mission, as I steps in the temple
Spot him, got him, as I pulls out my strap
Got my chrome to the side of his White Sox hat
You tryin to check my homey, you better check yo self
Cause when you diss Dre you diss yourself, MOTHERFUCKER
Yeah nigga...

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 06:53 PM
Yeah nigga...

yeah after fucked by Dre and Snoopy like that he doesn't deserve to be called uncle :lol

Ace
01-31-2012, 07:28 PM
Yeah nigga...

Has nothing to do with the fact Drake sucks at rapping and is a pussy. Nigga talks like hes from the hood and hes from Canada...

Bill_Brasky
01-31-2012, 07:31 PM
Has nothing to do with the fact Drake sucks at rapping and is a pussy. Nigga talks like hes from the hood and hes from Canada...

My thoughts exactly :lmao