PDA

View Full Version : DPG I'm Sorry and I Apologize - Talk To Kori For Me

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 01:21 PM
:toast

I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan I even got the underground shit that you did with Midget_Man
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I liked your sex tape with Elnono too, that shit was fat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan - Koolaid Man...

I can relate to what you're saying in your posts
so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and give a toast
cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo of your name across my chest (DPG)

You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Koolaid Man -- P.S.
We should be together too

Well fuck it...it looks like this pinking thing is going through...fuck you Deepy I should have known that we were through...all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call I hope you know I ripped ALL of your fucking pictures off my wall

I love you Deepy, we coulda been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me...

:lol

stretch
01-31-2012, 01:22 PM
stan

0/10

gtfo

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 01:25 PM
stan

0/10

gtfo

who? that was written from the heart

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 01:25 PM
I dont need to lie to kick it. I laughed a little.

LnGrrrR
01-31-2012, 04:26 PM
I smirked. :D

LkrFan
01-31-2012, 04:29 PM
:rollin

SourCandy
01-31-2012, 04:31 PM
I smirked. :D

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2012, 04:32 PM
Sourcandy!

SourCandy
01-31-2012, 04:34 PM
swordsIE!!

Ace
01-31-2012, 04:47 PM
Being tomorrow is the beginning of black history month it's only fitting that Kool's fake black ass be history imo...

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 04:55 PM
swordsIE!!

I wanted so badly to taste that mole on the side of your lip...like Prince sang, "You're A Sexy Muthafucker."

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 04:55 PM
^Remember when the black community pitched a fit when they designated the shortest month of the year as Black History Month?

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 04:57 PM
Being tomorrow is the beginning of black history month it's only fitting that Kool's fake black ass be history imo...

Speaking of black history month...thanks for the reminder...not that I didn't know but I did forget about my pact to never have sex with a white woman during this time. It's only reserved for the sistas....

Spur_Fanatic
01-31-2012, 05:21 PM

This.

Plus... a wigger quoting another wigger?

Come on! It's now too obvious! :rollin

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 09:35 PM
^Remember when the black community pitched a fit when they designated the shortest month of the year as Black History Month?

tee, hee.

they always do us dirty cully...we can't even get fucking ghetto hurricane names....:lol like Shenaynay and Shaquille :lol

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 09:36 PM
Kool thinking about DPG and The Bet. I bet you wish you had that one back :lol

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 09:43 PM
:wow Spoken like a man who was another level above his opponent. This is a snippet from The Bet thread when Kool was wavering. I tried to tell him and now look at how my plan has come to fruition almost a year later :wow

It's hilarious. Not only is he a liar and a perv, but he is short sighted. Lets pretend for a moment that he is serious about the money thing (which makes him a raging douche btw), but even if that were true that the money was insignificant, taking my money in a bet would be worth 100000000000000x that amount in real life value.

Guy just doesn't have "it".

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 09:44 PM
Kool thinking about DPG and The Bet. I bet you wish you had that one back :lol

sure why not...:hat more than anything i wish we had a real bet...moderated by Mama K

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Please read above and how I knew almost a year ago that The Bet wasn't about the money. I knew it would come to this. You didn't see and the damn shame is you still don't.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 09:45 PM
you're butt will always be sore - lol

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 09:46 PM
Who's still starting threads about it :lol? I got the drop on you a year later kid.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 09:57 PM
Who's still starting threads about it :lol? I got the drop on you a year later kid.

you got the drop....where have I heard that before...:lol but if so then revel in it..deepy..revel in it my man :toast

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 09:59 PM
When you are writing songs to another man you really have no room :lol Especially when you're in his pocket. :lol

WeNeedLength
02-02-2012, 11:18 AM
LOL pinked. What a glorious day for the NBA forum.

:lmao

DPG21920
02-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Please read above and how I knew almost a year ago that The Bet wasn't about the money. I knew it would come to this. You didn't see and the damn shame is you still don't.

clambake
02-02-2012, 11:24 AM
ha ha

DPG21920
02-02-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm not even celebrating it. I knew this was the end game after The Bet and especially after he welshed. I'm like the guy in the movie that knows the explosion is coming so he doesn't flinch when everyone else freaks out.

cantthinkofanything
02-02-2012, 11:44 AM
I'm not even celebrating it. I knew this was the end game after The Bet and especially after he welshed. I'm like the guy in the movie that knows the explosion is coming so he doesn't flinch when everyone else freaks out.

you're like Clive Owen from Shoot Em' Up.

hbeiQaISGA4

Killakobe81
02-02-2012, 01:27 PM

I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan I even got the underground shit that you did with Midget_Man

Well fuck it...it looks like this pinking thing is going through...fuck you Deepy I should have known that we were through...all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call I hope you know I ripped ALL of your fucking pictures off my wall

Although it was blatantly ripped cuz he didnt change it very much that was funny ...:rollin

DPG21920
02-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Killa, he didnt se the end game I saw nearly a year ago. Illustrates the difference between his level and mine. Now he's writing songs to me and wearing pink.

Trill Clinton
02-02-2012, 02:14 PM
How fitting, a kobe stan reciting the lyrics from 'Stan'

clambake
02-02-2012, 02:20 PM
he got pinked and ran?

DPG21920
02-02-2012, 03:04 PM
He thinks not posting counts as behaving and thinks that once he's done being linked he can continue much the same.

clambake
02-02-2012, 04:16 PM
does the pink have an expiration date?

Stalin
02-02-2012, 05:26 PM
its about time this fucktard chimp got neutered, probably cutting himself in rage as we speak

jeebus
02-02-2012, 05:29 PM

bye faggot

pass1st
02-02-2012, 05:39 PM
its about time this fucktard chimp got neutered, probably cutting himself in rage as we speak

'Sup Stalin, KGP should have taken care of him tbh

Stalin
02-02-2012, 05:51 PM
'Sup Stalin, KGP should have taken care of him tbh

sup brah, if you are refering to the KGB? indeed, they would have, can't have retardation of this magnitude, entering the russian gene pool, tbh

Killakobe81
02-02-2012, 06:04 PM

I still don't know all (most) of the details ...if your skills led to his desmise, can you at least post the thread? I woudl like to at least see what led to emasculation of Kool ...

HarlemHeat37
02-02-2012, 06:16 PM
DPG, doing what DPG does..it's why he's been at the top of ST for years, unchallenged..

pass1st
02-02-2012, 06:21 PM
sup brah, if you are refering to the KGB? indeed, they would have, can't have retardation of this magnitude, entering the russian gene pool, tbh

my bad bro, typo

Stalin
02-02-2012, 06:28 PM
I still don't know all (most) of the details ...if your skills led to his desmise, can you at least post the thread? I woudl like to at least see what led to emasculation of Kool ...

i don't know, but i think his continued shitty thread starting faggotry may have slightly contributed to his demise, scrah

DPG21920
02-02-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm not taking all the credit, Stalin. I'm just saying I profiled him psychologically and I knew what The Bet would do to him. I didn't know he would welsh, but I told him even before he finally accepted The Bet that the money was secondary and that being able to shut the other up and hold that over his head was worth more than the money (he was trying to act tough and tell me $100 was chump change so I told him the above). I eventually landed at $500, made him look stupid and he's been melting down ever since. He was known as the loser, as the one DPG indisputably owns, as The Welsher. He lost it and it led to this....

Stalin
02-02-2012, 06:56 PM
I'm not taking all the credit, Stalin. I'm just saying I profiled him psychologically and I knew what The Bet would do to him. I didn't know he would welsh, but I told him even before he finally accepted The Bet that the money was secondary and that being able to shut the other up and hold that over his head was worth more than the money (he was trying to act tough and tell me $100 was chump change so I told him the above). I eventually landed at $500, made him look stupid and he's been melting down ever since. He was known as the loser, as the one DPG indisputably owns, as The Welsher. He lost it and it led to this....

indeed

LnGrrrR
02-02-2012, 07:03 PM
It was pretty funny when he tried to chump out DPG by pushing the bet to $500, thinking DPG would back out. You could tell he was miiiiiigghhhttty scurred when DPG said, "Ok."

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Good times.

DPG21920
02-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Nothing beats how I told him I knew he was digging up my personal info and harassing me so he sent me a pm with his e-mail address time stamped after my accusations and said "now try to deny you don't have my personal info as well". :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2012, 07:22 PM
DPG, I take it you find the Committee's decision to be satisfactory?

Dunc n Dave
02-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Kool finally got pinked? Today was a good day....

In honor of the welcher, I present:

QWfbGGZE07M

Stalin
02-02-2012, 07:58 PM
the unwashed gnsf masses fully support this bill, as do the high level trolls, trully, the Commitee has earned their spurs with this legislature :tu

DPG21920
02-02-2012, 08:18 PM
DPG, I take it you find the Committee's decision to be satisfactory?

It was probably the right thing to do, but I really don't care. I'm just glad it was an efficient vote that knocked out the 3 worst posters all with one pinking.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2013, 07:29 PM
another classic

DMC
03-21-2013, 08:48 PM
Remember the good old days when you didn't know you were irrelevant?