PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or does Blake Griifin seem like nothing but cheap physical labor

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 02:57 PM
Outside of dunking dunking dunking the guy doesn't seem he offers much more than a nice highlight. Seems like nothing more than hired manual labor...Doesn't seem articulate or well spoken and thought out. Just brute force...there's seems to be a dumb blonde element as well....

Sorry Clippa fan.

cantthinkofanything
01-31-2012, 03:00 PM
(no racist)?

lefty
01-31-2012, 04:00 PM
But is he white ?

cantthinkofanything
01-31-2012, 04:03 PM
But is he white ?

IDK. A poll could solve this.

bus driver
01-31-2012, 04:05 PM
howard is the same player but black :wakeup

manufan10
01-31-2012, 04:14 PM
Is it me or does Koolaid_Man make crappy threads?

Kai
01-31-2012, 04:19 PM
Could literally be said about 90% of pro athletes.

crc21209
01-31-2012, 06:23 PM
:lol Hating on a player from the best team in L.A.....

Trill Clinton
01-31-2012, 06:24 PM
dpg, lock this shit.

JayTheClown
01-31-2012, 07:25 PM
howard is the same player but black :wakeup

:wow No Howard is a 3 time defensive player of the year

Blake Griffen is a biracial Shawn Kemp.

Latarian Milton
01-31-2012, 07:39 PM
IDK. A poll could solve this.

this an awesome fucking idea tbh

DMC
01-31-2012, 07:44 PM
He does the only thing the owner needs him to do: fills the seats.

Winning is cool, and long term winners attract bandwagoners, but there have historically been plenty of teams who made good money and didn't really win much.

If you are an owner like Sterling who's shown over the years that winning means nothing, there has to be a goal for bringing in CP3, Billups, Mo Williams and that dude from Dallas (not to mention Blake and Jordan), it has to be to make money.

I think Sterling is trying to suck (yes suck) Lakers fans over to the Clippers. He knows they are by and large bandwagon fans who's loyalty is about as pure as the LA air.

So Griffin is a money machine right now. Low pay, high return.

It must be the wet dream of an owner to get a cheap 1st rounder who's going to be in every highlight reel for years.

Latarian Milton
01-31-2012, 08:09 PM
^ if you don't win games i doubt the fans could keep their loyalty tbh :rolleyes

DMC
01-31-2012, 08:34 PM
^ if you don't win games i doubt the fans could keep their loyalty tbh :rolleyes

Winning games, sure, but it's about winning a ring. The Suns won games.

Reck
01-31-2012, 08:34 PM
Oh really? A butthurt Lakers fan making a thread about a player who plays in the same city, same arena as said team.

You can understand if we dont take your raving rants seriously. Onto next thread.

Reck
01-31-2012, 08:38 PM
He does the only thing the owner needs him to do: fills the seats.

Winning is cool, and long term winners attract bandwagoners, but there have historically been plenty of teams who made good money and didn't really win much.

If you are an owner like Sterling who's shown over the years that winning means nothing, there has to be a goal for bringing in CP3, Billups, Mo Williams and that dude from Dallas (not to mention Blake and Jordan), it has to be to make money.

I think Sterling is trying to suck (yes suck) Lakers fans over to the Clippers. He knows they are by and large bandwagon fans who's loyalty is about as pure as the LA air.

So Griffin is a money machine right now. Low pay, high return.

It must be the wet dream of an owner to get a cheap 1st rounder who's going to be in every highlight reel for years.

Only thing is....

Blake will get the fuck outta there as soon as he realizes he's going nowhere. (For reference, see Shaq (Twice) and Howard.

Blake has time on his hands. Right now he's rolling and winning. No harm no fouls, Sterling can use him all he wants as long as money is coming in both ways. Win/Win if you ask me.

Latarian Milton
01-31-2012, 08:47 PM
Winning games, sure, but it's about winning a ring. The Suns won games.

they ain't the same as suns tbh, they got a true hoodass n!gga to build around and it seems everything is working out fine in their favor. don't be surprised if they win the west tbh, they just don't have no chance @ the NBA championship this season which's locked for us

the biggest concern with this team imho is the possible disintegration come off-season, when the lil nig paul ends up leaving come the end of the season they'll have nothing left in their hands but a shitload of putrid contracts

DMC
01-31-2012, 08:50 PM
Exactly right. But pertaining to Blake, he's making Sterling a lot of money while making relatively little in salary.

You cannot just put a bunch of stars together and win a ring. The Lakers found that out in 2004. If the Clippers had a decent coach, they might have a legit shot at it. They might make the Finals, I doubt it but you never know with the weaknesses elsewhere.