PDA

View Full Version : Real Talk - Mono Got The Drop On Mavs>Spurs

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 07:04 PM
Mono this, Mono that.....he all up in your head homie...that lil wigga is more gangsta that you could ever be Tyson...he done straight pulled your Ho card...that lil wigga dropping willows all ova ya face dawg...:lol

ywmMO8iilaE

ChumpDumper
01-31-2012, 07:08 PM
When did "real talk" become code for "everything I post is bullshit"?

Latarian Milton
01-31-2012, 07:52 PM
just some other prick who also got pwned by m>s tbh. m>s is da true internet pwner and is the n!gga to beat on ST tbh

Koolaid_Man's Dad
01-31-2012, 07:59 PM
Boy, what I tell you 'bout running that damn fool mouth of yours? You know gotdamn well you ain't never back up your words as long as you been my son. Just like the time when you in highschool and you call that girl with the nappy head a two cent hoe and next thing I know, I'm gettin' called by the hospital tellin' me you got a broken jaw. That girl couldna been more than 90 pounds and she cracked your face. You was slurping oatmeal out a straw for two damn weeks and smellin' all like cinnamon.

Now you trying to get in a man's face? Just know, boy, I ain't got the money this time to pay your healthcare. This man beat you down, you on your own with them bills.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Boy, what I tell you 'bout running that damn fool mouth of yours? You know gotdamn well you ain't never back up your words as long as you been my son. Just like the time when you in highschool and you call that girl with the nappy head a two cent hoe and next thing I know, I'm gettin' called by the hospital tellin' me you got a broken jaw. That girl couldna been more than 90 pounds and she cracked your face. You was slurping oatmeal out a straw for two damn weeks and smellin' all like cinnamon.

Now you trying to get in a man's face? Just know, boy, I ain't got the money this time to pay your healthcare. This man beat you down, you on your own with them bills.

Pops I will work with you...you need to see some Pussy again

bukAZ4Thgxc

m>s
02-01-2012, 08:30 AM

:lmao this troll be funny as fuck tbh