PDA

View Full Version : To all Executive Committee members.

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Don't forget to PM Timvp with your vote for who should be pinked.

Thank you.

And note to all EC members. Please check your PMs. I have a proposal.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 08:20 PM

Thank you.

Yeah do that shit..shake it for me and Timvp...we gonna watch that shit::lol

W6NhuqM6aQ0

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 08:28 PM

Thank you.

thanks for starting this thread for me :lol

To All EC Members It Must Be Ya Ass Cuz It Ain't Yo Face :lol

STK3kHxhoIU

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 08:29 PM
Why do you think this thread is about you?

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 08:31 PM
This is a special strictly exclusively for midget..Compliments of your boy Kool...Don't scared of the Coco homie....I'm right there to back you up go ahead and do the dam thang

FBqu5O7-9pg

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 08:34 PM
lol - now midget your lil dick may not be able to hit the needed switches for this ass:

QZpIA28EPtg

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 08:40 PM
now you clowns run and tell this: - lol

iXrbVewui-w

jeebus
01-31-2012, 08:41 PM
WoW

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 08:44 PM
Kool is so butthurt right now. And I have no idea why.

Oh, and his behavior in this thread is precisely why the Clutter Reduction Act is sorely needed to clean up this forum.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 08:46 PM
this one chere is for Deepy:

bmnQ-ecufu8

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 08:48 PM
Kool is so butthurt right now. And I have no idea why.

Oh, and his behavior in this thread is precisely why the Clutter Reduction Act is sorely needed to clean up this forum.

my eyes are butt hurt...:lol I'm taking over this thread cuz you don't know how to rock it right....thanks for starting it for me sucka :lol...now sit back and enjoy..we don't have no fucking clutter reduction act..what we need is a fag reduction act :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 08:55 PM
WoW

She's very very well known..and I would like to say more but legally I can't :hat

4rz1F3aSZ6Y

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 08:55 PM
my eyes are butt hurt...:lol I'm taking over this thread cuz you don't know how to rock it right....thanks for starting it for me sucka :lol...now sit back and enjoy..we don't have no fucking clutter reduction act..what we need is a fag reduction act :lol

So butthurt.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 08:58 PM
My man...:toast

you know it...it's black history month my "negro"...:lol let us be proper :lmao

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 08:59 PM
you know it...it's PINK history month my "negro"...:lol let us be proper :lmao

Fixed.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 08:59 PM
So butthurt.

I think you are...stop focusing on me and focus on that ass midget...see you vote to pink me but you can't stop me...:lol see how this works :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Midget doesn't that ass look Outstanding - lol

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 09:01 PM
I think you are...stop focusing on me and focus on that ass midget...see you vote to pink me but you can't stop me...:lol see how this works :lmao

What ass? All I see is a variety of nearly obese women who should probably lose their addiction to fried chicken before it's too late.

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 09:02 PM
Midget doesn't that ass look Outstanding - lol

No. It's representative of the obesity epidemic that plagues the United States.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 09:03 PM
What ass? All I see is a variety of nearly obese women who should probably lose their addiction to fried chicken before it's too late.

there you go again with that gay ass bullshit...:lol

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 09:06 PM
there you go again with that gay ass bullshit...:lol

Most of the chicks in those vids are straight up nasty.

If you post a video or a pic of a good looking chick, I'll acknowledge. Until then, enjoy stroking to your fatties.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 09:11 PM
How about you post a pic of what you think is a good looker.

:lmao let me post it for him since he won't bother:

ISh3_bkSF7w

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 09:15 PM

http://images.starpulse.com/news/bloggers/8/blog_images/jennifer-love-hewitt-1.jpg

And this is older Hewitt, with a little meat on her bones.

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 09:19 PM
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/alexis_bledel/Alexis_Bledel_1-1024.jpg

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 09:20 PM

http://www.selectspecs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/megan_fox_amanda_seyfried_jennifers_body1.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 09:32 PM
http://images.starpulse.com/news/bloggers/8/blog_images/jennifer-love-hewitt-1.jpg

And this is older Hewitt, with a little meat on her bones.

I can't argue with Jennifer but that other pic..that bitch look like a fucking wombat :lol

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 09:46 PM
I can't argue with Jennifer but that other pic..that bitch look like a fucking wombat :lol

But wombats are still cuter than hippos.

mavs>spurs
01-31-2012, 09:47 PM
Pink this bitch.

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 09:51 PM
:lol I just found out that if you get pinked and don't post as a way of trying to side step the "behaving" part of the deal, you stay pinked.

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 09:51 PM
And note to all EC members. Please check your PMs. I have a proposal.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 09:53 PM
But wombats are still cuter than hippos.

we come from 2 different worlds...I from the world of the dick hangers and you from the world of the dickless..so we see it differently..I love the white woman this is well chronicled...but I don't really discriminate...I know how to get in there and please the big boned chics as well..you gotta be blessed midgt...you gotta be blessed...:lmao

MavDynasty
01-31-2012, 09:53 PM
fuck you man

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 09:55 PM
:lol I just found out that if you get pinked and don't post as a way of trying to side step the "behaving" part of the deal, you stay pinked.

it doesn't matter..Kori can make up rules on the fly..it won't stop me unless she bans me...i will force her ban me....:lol she's gonna do it..won't have a choice

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 10:00 PM
ok

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 10:04 PM
we come from 2 different worlds...I from the world of the dick hangers and you from the world of the dickless..so we see it differently..I love the white woman this is well chronicled...but I don't really discriminate...I know how to get in there and please the big boned chics as well..you gotta be blessed midgt...you gotta be blessed...:lmao

Do you know the reason most black men are pursuing white women now? Because African American black women have become shiftless and lazy due to welfare and do little more than sit around all day watching Maury Povich and complain to whatever customer service representative happens to unfortunately wander into their view (I swear, black women go to places like Target, the Post Office, and the DMV not to conduct any important business, but simply to complain about something), feeding on an assortment of junk foods while doing so (seeing a black women give a poor Walmart cashier her wrath while she chews a Baby Ruth like a cigar is a sight to behold), thus growing into a gargantuan size that most black men just don't find attractive.

Indeed, some black men stick with it for the sake of racial solidarity, but you can tell they're not happy.

Mav-elous Man
01-31-2012, 10:16 PM
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/alexis_bledel/Alexis_Bledel_1-1024.jpg

Ginger Princess. She is just another woman to me. Not ugly at all but she's nothing special.

jeebus
01-31-2012, 10:24 PM
Do you know the reason most black men are pursuing white women now? Because African American black women have become shiftless and lazy due to welfare and do little more than sit around all day watching Maury Povich and complain to whatever customer service representative happens to unfortunately wander into their view (I swear, black women go to places like Target, the Post Office, and the DMV not to conduct any important business, but simply to complain about something), feeding on an assortment of junk foods while doing so (seeing a black women give a poor Walmart cashier her wrath while she chews a Baby Ruth like a cigar is a sight to behold), thus growing into a gargantuan size that most black men just don't find attractive.

Indeed, some black men stick with it for the sake of racial solidarity, but you can tell they're not happy.

:lol

Kori Ellis
01-31-2012, 10:26 PM

Yeah, great example of how to behave on SpursTalk... I'm not sure why anyone thinks racists like midnightpulp belong on the EC. :rolleyes

mavs>spurs
01-31-2012, 10:29 PM
^I didn't see any trolling there? There was nothing inaccurate at all about what he wrote tbh.

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 10:33 PM
Yeah, great example of how to behave on SpursTalk... I'm not sure why anyone thinks racists like midnightpulp belong on the EC. :rolleyes

There's nothing racist about what I said. It's a stereotype but not racism.

I simply counter Kool's "white men have tiny penises" stereotypes with some humorous ones of my own.

mavs>spurs
01-31-2012, 10:34 PM
Yeah, Kool is way more racist than anyone else here. True story tbh.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 10:35 PM

he's not racist he's bigoted...he displays racial animosity because he's in a lower social class than I am and he's mad about it...racists are by and large people who hate that can affect financial opportunities of minorities...midget is a middle of the road lower middle class white guy affecting no one's financial opportunity...I know all about him...but I also agree with some of what he says...and I'm as black as they come...

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 10:36 PM

He is. One of the first threads he ever started was about the white man's lack of endowment.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 10:37 PM

yep..I hate gay gutter gangsta rats from the OCT

Mav-elous Man
01-31-2012, 10:38 PM

I'm a black man that loves all women. If you're beautiful, you're just beautiful. It doesn't matter the color. I love my sistas most of all. The strongest women on the planet.

And its some busted up, gorilla faced women in every race.

I do have a question though. Why do white men like their women to be built like teenage boys? No ass. No chest. Scrawny. Rib cages and spines showing. YUCK. I like my women with a little bit of meat on their bones.

mavs>spurs
yep..I hate gay gutter gangsta rats from the OCT

Don't open your fucking mouth to me I don't like you dude. You sexually harass other dudes and it's not something I'm down with.

midnightpulp
he's not racist he's bigoted...he displays racial animosity because he's in a lower social class than I am and he's mad about it...racists are by and large people who hate that can affect financial opportunities of minorities...midget is a middle of the road lower middle class white guy affecting no one's financial opportunity...I know all about him...but I also agree with some of what he says...and I'm as black as they come...

Not going to argue with you there. Zoos are well funded.

mavs>spurs
01-31-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm a black man that loves all women. If you're beautiful, you're just beautiful. It doesn't matter the color. I love my sistas most of all. The strongest women on the planet.

I do have a question though. Why do white men like their women to be built like teenage boys? No ass. No chest. Scrawny. Rib cages and spines showing. YUCK. I like my women with a little bit of meat on their bones.

whoa there buddy. being a mixed raced nigga myself I can VOUCHE that this shit ain't true. ass and muffuckin TITTIES 4tw :toast

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 10:39 PM
He is. One of the first threads he ever started was about the white man's lack of endowment.

Kori has her opinion of you and no spin will change it...she knows and can sense the true bigots and racists...I'm a black man that loves white women so how can that be racism...

HarlemHeat37
01-31-2012, 10:41 PM
Tbh, I'm not White either, but I don't know any White men that like their females with no ass and chest:lol..this isn't 1980, tbh..

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 10:42 PM
Don't open your fucking mouth to me I don't like you dude. You sexually harass other dudes and it's not something I'm down with.

whatever..I will smack your little tight booty up and you'll like it...:lol

mavs>spurs
01-31-2012, 10:42 PM
Piss off fuckboy

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 10:44 PM

I like a thin in shape woman, but this new scrawny standard Hollywood has set in YUCK indeed. Just look at what happened to Jennifer Connelly:

http://www.imeldificcity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/jennifer-connelly.jpg

Mav-elous Man
01-31-2012, 10:45 PM
whatever..I will smack your little tight booty up and you'll like it...:lol

Sick freak.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm proud to have fucked up another midget thread...and I hope Kori rejects all of his EC suggestions and use her rules to eventually kick his bigoted ass off the EC and replace him with Deepy...another midget

Mav-elous Man
01-31-2012, 10:46 PM
I like a thin in shape woman, but this new scrawny standard Hollywood has set in YUCK indeed. Just look at what happened to Jennifer Connelly:

http://www.imeldificcity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/jennifer-connelly.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 10:47 PM
Piss off fuckboy

bend over and I'll show you a fuck.....boy... :lol

midnightpulp
Tbh, I'm not White either, but I don't know any White men that like their females with no ass and chest:lol..this isn't 1980, tbh..

Out of touch, ignorant comment, tbh:lol..

Not necessarily. Among certain crowds (hipsters and showbiz types), the bony chick is "in" out here in SoCal.

Mav-elous Man
I'm proud to have fucked up another midget thread...and I hope Kori rejects all of his EC suggestions and use her rules to eventually kick his bigoted ass off the EC and replace him with Deepy...another midget

I was just thinking to myself that you just single-handedly fucked this thread up. This convo has nothing to do with the original post. Nice job. :toast

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 10:49 PM

quote of the century tbh :toast

DeadlyDynasty
Tbh, I'm not White either

and you live in NYC. Puerto Rican?

HarlemHeat37
Not necessarily. Among certain crowds (hipsters and showbiz types), the bony chick is "in" out here in SoCal.

Maybe out there, it hasn't been "in" here in a over a minute, tbh..

That doesn't mean that bony girls don't get hype, too, but females here haven't been starving themselves in years..

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 10:52 PM
I was just thinking to myself that you just single-handedly fucked this thread up. This convo has nothing to do with the original post. Nice job. :toast

don't mention it...it's nice to know that people on the EC can still get effectively trolled....but Midget is like easy pickens for a playa like Kool...this thread is living proof...and I got Kori to repudiate his ass...I really am as good as advertised...:lol

Ladies

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 10:54 PM
Imagine the level of a brain which not only A) thinks this is funny, but B) doesn't realize how homosexual this makes him look. Kool...when a man is attracted to other men, that makes him gay. Don't embarrass the black race like that by promoting the "homosexuality runs rampant in the black community" stereotype. Fucking racist.

twirl your man nipples for me...and smile while you do it..:lol

jjktkk
01-31-2012, 10:56 PM
And I'm as black as they come

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg171/scaled.php?server=171&filename=malibusmostwantedpuba.jpg&res=medium

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 10:56 PM

He didn't do jack shit. There was nothing to discuss in this thread in the first place. It was an announcement.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 10:58 PM
I’m getting so throwed...I ain't went this hard since I was 18... Apologize if I say, anything I don’t mean

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:00 PM
He didn't do jack shit. There was nothing to discuss in this thread in the first place. It was an announcement.

it was clutter then..something you could have PM'd...midget I own you...slavery 2012!

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:01 PM
don't mention it...it's nice to know that people on the EC can still get effectively trolled....but Midget is like easy pickens for a playa like Kool...this thread is living proof...and I got Kori to repudiate his ass...I really am as good as advertised...:lol

Ladies

No. The fact that I can get on the EC despite Kori's dislike for me shows that I am really as good as advertised.

You're simply a chimp who spams her PM box, and by way of attrition, ingratiated yourself in someway. I think she pities you rather than likes you.

And speaking of repudiation:

"What a weirdo"

- Kori Ellis on Koolaid_Man

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2012, 11:01 PM
One hour till I get to cast my vote.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:05 PM
No. The fact that I can get on the EC despite Kori's dislike for me shows that I am really as good as advertised.

You're simply a chimp who spams her PM box, and by way of attrition, ingratiated yourself in someway. I think she pities you rather than likes you.

And speaking of repudiation:

"What a weirdo"

Kori likes me...but we know for sure she repudiates you...you disgust her...you made the committee because of the kangaroo court..I have no doubt she has her hand on the trigger...listen..I know what relationship I have with Kori...but we ALL know now what she thinks of you...:toast..she doesn't like nor care for you midget

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:07 PM
Kori likes me...but we know for sure she repudiates you...you disgust her...you made the committee because of the kangaroo court..I have no doubt she has her hand on the trigger...listen..I know what relationship I have with Kori...but we ALL know now what she thinks of you...:toast..she doesn't like nor care for you midget

"What a weirdo"

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:08 PM
I’m getting so throwed...I ain't went this hard since I was 18... Apologize if I say, anything I don’t mean

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:09 PM

CRA's implementation will clean this sort of redundancy up.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:10 PM
I dressed you down midget right in front of the executive committee...they're all watching this shit...watching you get wrecked by Kool...you worked hard to get on the committee but won't last...btw did they all respond to your request...lol

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:11 PM

I agree Mama K :toast

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:13 PM
You gonna look good in pink, girl.

that's fine...but this thread is my moment...:lol

Kori Ellis
01-31-2012, 11:14 PM
1. Come on man... midnightpulp not racist? Next thing you are going to tell me is DMC isn't racist either.
2. KoolAid is probably as white as they come. So him demeaning the package of white boys isn't racist -- it's self hate.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:16 PM
1. Come on man... midnightpulp not racist? Next thing you are going to tell me is DMC isn't racist either.
2. KoolAid is probably as white as they come. So him demeaning the package of white boys isn't racist -- it's self hate.

Bad clean up job..imho...:lol

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:16 PM

So being racist on the internet (or more accurately, making racist jokes on the internet) means I'm a racist in real life?

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:18 PM
Bad clean up job..imho...:lol

"Kool probably has a small penis."

Kori Ellis on Koolaid_Man [paraphrased]

This thread is your moment, indeed. :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:18 PM
So being racist on the internet (or more accurately, making racist jokes on the internet) means I'm a racist in real life?

yes...you're free to admit now you're just faking...but I won't help you out...even though I could:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:20 PM
"Kool probably has a small penis."

Kori Ellis on Koolaid_Man [paraphrased]

This thread is your moment, indeed. :lol

she would know...and only she would :lol

DPG21920
Kool just got busted :lol

midnightpulp
yes...you're free to admit now you're just faking...but I won't help you out...even though I could:lol

Just like you're faking that you have a big dick :toast

We know your penis size is about as substantial as my racism :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:21 PM
Kool just got busted :lol

:lol i knew you would like this...Kori has to feed you guys :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Just like you're faking that you have a big dick :toast

We know your penis size is about as substantial as my racism :lol

only Kori and Tyson knows...:lol

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:22 PM
she would know...and only she would :lol

Oh, I don't doubt you probably sent her pics of your "goods" before. It's the kinda creep you are. But luckily for you, the Ellis's have a sense of humor and probably pull out said picture (and a magnifying glass) whenever they need a laugh.

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2012, 11:23 PM
I don't think anyone on this site is truly a racist, imho.

Giuseppe
Oh, I don't doubt you probably sent her pics of your "goods" before. It's the kinda creep you are. But luckily for you, the Ellis's have a sense of humor and probably pull out said picture (and a magnifying glass) whenever they need a laugh.

or, a start up.

tee, hee.

DMC
Hey wait a minute now...

How did I get dragged into this?

:wow

DeadlyDynasty
except Wild Cobra...he's definitely racist.

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 11:24 PM
I do ^

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:24 PM
Hey wait a minute now...

How did I get dragged into this?

:wow

call me Troll Master

DMC
01-31-2012, 11:25 PM
I don't think anyone on this site is truly a racist, imho.
Especially me, I have a black friend and uh I married a grea... errr.. a Hispanic woman.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:25 PM

if i sent a pic..it means I received a pic :lol this shit getting deep..you cats getting closer to the truth about me and Kori

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm glad you take so much pride in my intuitive abilities, yes my guess is that you are small as hell. You leave sort of a psychological profile in most of your posts, thus far i've been able to determine that you have low self esteem and a small penis, to go along with being at least bicurious. Pretty obvious tbh when most of your posts start off with a coherent thought then quickly dissolve into random penis talk, homosexual fantasies, and racism tbh. Must suck to be half black and have a little one, right?

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:28 PM
hey Cully on the eve of my "pinking" I have them all in the courtyard once again..including the Ellis girl....lol

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 11:28 PM
call me Troll Master

Let's face it:::one of the driving forces behind the resentment hurdled at Kool is Kori's stated and genuine affection for him. When she declared for Kevin it marked a demarcation point. He is the only guy she's ever flirted with, and many have tried. But, only Kool has penetrated her resolve and made her swoon.

It's adorable is what it is.

DMC
01-31-2012, 11:29 PM
Let's face it:::one of the driving forces behind the resentment hurdled at Kool is Kori's stated and genuine affection for him. When she declared for Kevin it marked a demarcation point. He is the only guy she's ever flirted with, and many have tried. But, only Kool has penetrated her resolve and made her swoon.

If Jesus started as many threads a day as Kool, Christianity would cease to exist tbh.

midnightpulp
if i sent a pic..it means I received a pic :lol this shit getting deep..you cats getting closer to the truth about me and Kori

Of course you did. Probably something like this:

http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20100712/Women-Laughing-Hysterically-1611105.jpg

Mav-elous Man
To all Executive Commitee members... This is a thread about penis size... or lack thereof. I'm not sure.

DeadlyDynasty
I am but only against mexicans.

If you live around them then it's justified because you're judgments are based off daily personal interactions with them, rather than unprovoked racism.

DPG21920
01-31-2012, 11:30 PM
The fact y'all talk about her like she's not around especially when her husband is around sheds light on why you're the type of people who would welsh.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:30 PM

:lmao she's a sweetie and I've told her as much...

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:31 PM

No. It's because he's a retard.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:31 PM
If Jesus started as many threads a day as Kool, Christianity would cease to exist tbh.

I didn't start this one

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:33 PM
^Kori, you ever flirted with or been attracted to Kool?

:lmao how bout me and you :toast

DMC
01-31-2012, 11:33 PM
I didn't start this one
Obviously by how many pages it's gone.

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2012, 11:34 PM
Nothing but fucking beaners around here and my ex and her bitch ass family was as hardcore beaner as it gets. I have a few hispanic friends but for the most part can't stand the rude, clannish motherfuckers.

Mostly Cubans where I live, but I like them. They're hispanics too, but with self-respect.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:35 PM
Nothing but fucking beaners around here and my ex and her bitch ass family was as hardcore beaner as it gets. I have a few hispanic friends but for the most part can't stand the rude, clannish motherfuckers.

I feel ya..I feel the same way about the Native Indians

Giuseppe
^Kori, you ever flirted with or been attracted to Kool?

Of course she won't admit to it in front of us. She's too demure & well bred. Kori's modesty is beyond reproach. But, Kool has touched her, of that there is no doubt. I've watched their flirting ritual from a safe distance and it's quite moving.

& of course now that Tim is fully recovered and once again posting she's been more distant and coy, even to the point of admonishing Kool for things he ain't even done! That is always a dead give-a-way of girl-boy affection/when the girl treats the boy mean for no reason whatsoever.

midnightpulp
hey Cully on the eve of my "pinking" I have them all in the courtyard once again..including the Ellis girl....lol

Public hangings have historically drawn large crowds.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:37 PM
Of course she won't admit to it in front of us. She's too demure & well bred. Kori's modesty is beyond reproach. But, Kool has touched her, of that there is no doubt. I've watched their flirting ritual from a safe distance and it's quite moving.

& of course now that Tim is fully recovered and once again posting she's been more distant and coy, even to the point of admonishing Kool for things he ain't even done! That is always a dead give-a-way of girl-boy affection/when the girl treats the boy mean for no reason whatsoever.

:lmao you hitting on all cylinders tonight

Mav-elous Man
public hangings have historically drawn large crowds.

stone him!!!

Koolaid_Man
Public hangings have historically drawn large crowds.

so have sexual orgy's

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:42 PM
Yeah, there's a reason why Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Salvadorans, etc don't get along with mexicans. they're like the scum of the latin world tbh.

stop being mad at the world because your mexican wife left you for a mexican man that fucked her right...get over it already...

Mav-elous Man
01-31-2012, 11:43 PM
This is one fucked up thread.

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 11:43 PM
:lmao you hitting on all cylinders tonight

Even above The Bet & Kobe's 5th your acceptance into the arms of Kori is your finest hour and the driving force behind your lightening rod existence on the NBA Forum. It's inexplicable. Why you? Why not, say Deads, he's tall and distinguished and comports himself in a manner of confidence and deed. You know why? Because girls like "trouble"...they like bad boys. They want to be close to that danger. You know, Tim is a goody-2-shoes type. Adopts children right & left, take care of them, doesn't hit Kori, unless she really deserves it. But, Kool, is the epitome of, frankly, Cool. He's tall, black as granite, aloof, and of course rich (once his parents pass).

And Kori is enamored.

DMC
01-31-2012, 11:44 PM
stop being mad at the world because your mexican wife left you for a mexican man that fucked her right...get over it already...
mmm bahyina

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:45 PM
Even above The Bet & Kobe's 5th your acceptance into the arms of Kori is your finest hour and the driving force behind your lightening rod existence on the NBA Forum. It's inexplicable. Why you? Why not, say Deads, he's tall and distinguished and comports himself in a manner of confidence and deed. You know why? Because girls like "trouble"...they like bad boys. They want to be close to that danger. You know, Tim is a goody-2-shoes type. Adopts children right & left, take care of them, doesn't hit Kori, unless she really deserves it. But, Kool, is the epitome of, frankly, Cool. He's tall, black as granite, aloof, and of course rich (once his parents pass).

And Kori is enamored.

Welching should not be considered a "finest hour."

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:45 PM

And Kori is enamored.

there probably is something to that...because Addy was almost mine...i said almost...

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:46 PM
i would NEVER marry a mexican. just like a white woman would NEVER marry your sorry ass :lol

:lmao you cats making my pinking eve a very enjoyable one....Hilarious

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:48 PM
:lmao you cats making my pinking eve a very enjoyable one....Hilarious

You really don't want to get pinked, do you?

Exit this thread and see the new one I just started. There may be hope yet.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:49 PM
You really don't want to get pinked, do you?

Exit this thread and see the new one I just started. There may be hope yet.

getting pinked means Kori will pull out her whip....and I'm so down with that :lol

Kori Ellis
01-31-2012, 11:50 PM

:lmao

I have never flirted with Kool. That's absolute hogwash.

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:50 PM
getting pinked means Kori will pull out her whip....and I'm so down with that :lol

Nope. It's the EC's whip you'd be getting slave beaten with. I gather Kori doesn't want you pinked because she finds you amusing.

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 11:51 PM
Welching should not be considered a "finest hour."

And yet Kool does all these "bad things" and yet Kori is still drawn toward him and ONLY him from all of these male posters. It is quite a hypothesis, why did she pick Kool to dote on? He was, he was dead in the water. Sending me one letter after another over my transom wanting lamenting the fact that he couldn't post Threads. I felt bad for the guy. I said to myself: "Cubby, she'll never relent. Not in a million years. But, don't say anything to the poor guy. Now, let's get something to eat at Whataburger."

But, by God, she not only gave him full Thread rights she fawned all over him, in broad daylight, singing his praises. It's the damnest thing I ever saw.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:52 PM

then how do you know my penis is small...:lol come on now...either you know this or your being very mean to midget :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:53 PM
And yet Kool does all these "bad things" and yet Kori is still drawn toward him and ONLY him from all of these male posters. It is quite a hypothesis, why did she pick Kool to dote on? He was, he was dead in the water. Sending me one letter after another over my transom wanting lamenting the fact that he couldn't post Threads. I felt bad for the guy. I said to myself: "Cubby, she'll never relent. Not in a million years. But, don't say anything to the poor guy. Now, let's get something to eat at Whataburger."

But, by God, she not only gave him full Thread rights she fawned all over him, in broad daylight, singing his praises. It's the damnest thing I ever saw.

:lmao ok...Cully she's gonna seriously ban my ass you keep this shit up...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2012, 11:54 PM
then how do you know my penis is small?

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:54 PM

Kori finds him amusing and gets a chuckle out of his adolescent sense of humor for God whatever knows what reason. Once she christened him Too Kool, that was it. Her heart was his.

And it's why the gal was so against my placement on the EC. She knew I would go hard at her favorite son and do everything in my power to eliminate him, Rosenberg style.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:55 PM
another thing when she re-instated me the first time she gave me a pet name...Too Kool is what she called me...I remember like it was yesterday...- lol

Giuseppe
01-31-2012, 11:55 PM

You have, but, it's okay. You knew it would drive all the other fellows here nuts, and it did. Drove them to distraction. Didn't you notice when you started in with Kool that everybody just left that Thread that day? All the guys just turned off their CPU and beat their dogs. You coulda heard a pin drop that day.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:56 PM
Kori finds him amusing and gets a chuckle out of his adolescent sense of humor for God whatever knows what reason. Once she christened him Too Kool, that was it. Her heart was his.

And it's why the gal was so against my placement on the EC. She knew I would go hard at her favorite son and do everything in my power to eliminate him, Rosenberg style.

you're a jealous fuck....:lol

DMC
01-31-2012, 11:57 PM
You have, but, it's okay. You knew it would drive all the other fellows here nuts, and it did. Drove them to distraction. Didn't you notice when you started in with Kool that everybody just left that Thread that day? All the guys just turned off their CPU and beat their dogs. You coulda heard a pin drop that day.
That could mean a couple different things imo. :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:58 PM

:lmao shit man...this thread is turning EPIC...

Kori you know I love you Mama...;-)

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2012, 11:59 PM
Now Kori has to pink me..else it would really be obvious...

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 12:00 AM
you're a jealous fuck....:lol

Nope. I'm not angry at your pseudo romantic relationship with her, just that you made a friend in a high place that allows you to run wild. I be just as irritated if was Timvp. I prefer my monkeys be kept in cages.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 12:00 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 12:01 AM

Threaded your appeal.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 12:03 AM
My blind vote is in.

LnGrrrR
02-01-2012, 12:09 AM
then how do you know my penis is small...:lol come on now...either you know this or your being very mean to midget :lmao

I'm pretty sure most people on the board could have guessed that :lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Threaded your appeal.

that was a nice appeal on my behalf..Cully is much nicer than I am...just remember Midget..I have Kori in my corner as the ultimate shield against any weapon that may be formed against me :toast

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2012, 12:11 AM
I'm pretty sure most people on the board could have guessed that :lmao

you guys still on penis smack...:lol ohh I bruised some ego's tonight

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 12:13 AM
that was a nice appeal on my behalf..Cully is much nicer than I am...just remember Midget..I have Kori in my corner as the ultimate shield against any weapon that may be formed against me :toast

But we got Timvp :toast

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 12:14 AM
then how do you know my penis is small

Are those not YOUR words?:rollin

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2012, 12:14 AM
But we got Timvp :toast

go back and read the rules..Kori is the final decision maker :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Kori if you make me wear pink chains just make sure that you use pink leather

Mav-elous Man
02-01-2012, 12:17 AM
:hang:corn:
:danceclub

Kori Ellis
02-01-2012, 12:21 AM
timvp's decisions and my decisions about the forum are one in the same. He devises plans. Sends me documents about them. We have a family meeting. I give my suggestions/additions. We hash them out, and come to a decision. So whoever's side timvp is on, I'm on the same side.

And Culburn has some fantasy that I sit around flirting with Kool by private message. But correspondence doesn't equal flirting. I used to chat quite a bit with mavs>spurs on AIM, Ghazi on Skype, and dozens of other people via email/PM/IM/phone/whatever too. Kool just makes it known that I talk to him.

DPG21920
02-01-2012, 12:24 AM
What are your real thoughts on him, Kori?

LnGrrrR
02-01-2012, 12:31 AM

Sometimes it's hard to resist low-hanging fruit :lol

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 12:32 AM
And Culburn has some fantasy that I sit around flirting with Kool by private message. But correspondence doesn't equal flirting. I used to chat quite a bit with mavs>spurs on AIM, Ghazi on Skype, and dozens of other people via email/PM/IM/phone/whatever too. Kool just makes it known that I talk to him.

Of course I don't, Kori. I'm just teasing you, doll. If I thought you were serious about any dalliance you wouldn't be who I thought you were and I wouldn't write about you. You & Tim are my heros. Yes, I am cross with you both over this EC business, but, that doesn't change my admiration for you both. You're a fine youngster and all girl. And I won't tease you any more this evening.

DMC
02-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Sometimes it's hard to resist low-hanging fruit :lol
Is there a pun in there somewhere?

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2012, 12:34 AM
timvp's decisions and my decisions about the forum are one in the same. He devises plans. Sends me documents about them. We have a family meeting. I give my suggestions/additions. We hash them out, and come to a decision. So whoever's side timvp is on, I'm on the same side.

:lol hey listen...you don't have to explain yourself...you and Tim are a solid as a rock...I may think you're attractive but that's my business...:toast just take the compliment and keep on trucking...our correspondence is our correspondence..nothing inappropriate..you're a family woman...

DPG21920
02-01-2012, 12:36 AM
The fact you've implied you've seen her naked and that she's seen your vagina withstanding

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2012, 12:36 AM
What are your real thoughts on him, Kori?

you just have to know...:lol what she gave you wasn't enough :lol Cul was right about you guys and your insane jealousies :lol

DPG21920
02-01-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm blood

LnGrrrR
02-01-2012, 12:38 AM
Is there a pun in there somewhere?

:lmao Unintentional, but yes, there is.

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2012, 12:39 AM
The fact you've implied you've seen her naked and that she's seen your vagina withstanding

here's an original thought..be original...:lol

Fpoonsie
02-01-2012, 12:39 AM

DPG21920
02-01-2012, 12:40 AM
I've had a man write a song for me :lol.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 12:48 AM
Votes get cast on the first and counted/executed on the 2nd. So we won't know who the lucky person is till Thursday.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 12:51 AM
Votes get cast on the first and counted/executed on the 2nd. So we won't know who the lucky person is till Thursday.

Deads, please show a strong amount of tolerance.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 12:52 AM
Deads, please show a strong amount of tolerance.

You've convinced me. I think telling Luva to pay Deads the money he owes him would be a powerful diplomatic gesture.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Not so much the $100 that he owes me...I don't really care if I see that or not. He should, however, pay the $100 that he welched on ST and Kori Ellis for. That was uncalled for, especially in a time when the family had an emergency and mounting medical bills.

That was just wrong, wouldn't you agree Kool and Cub?

LkrFan
02-01-2012, 12:56 AM
This thread rules! :lol

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 12:57 AM
You've convinced me. I think telling Luva to pay Deads the money he owes him would be a powerful diplomatic gesture.

But, that shouldn't have a bearing on these proceedings, Midst. It really shouldn't.

That would be like me holding it personally against each person who has donned me with the molestation materiel.

Deads must separate the needs of himself with the needs of the Forum. The Forum needs Kool and all the special qualities that he brings forth. Without Kool and Luva I cringe at the thought of this place.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 12:59 AM
But, that shouldn't have a bearing on these proceedings, Midst. It really shouldn't.

That would be like me holding it personally against each person who has donned me with the molestation materiel.

Deads must separate the needs of himself with the needs of the Forum. The Forum needs Kool and all the special qualities that he brings forth. Without Kool and Luva I cringe at the thought of this place.

I don't vote with emotion or personal grudges. That would only betray the public's trust in my appointed position.

DMC
02-01-2012, 12:59 AM

As far as I understand it, you're not allowed within like 500ft of those people, so how would you?

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:01 AM
I don't vote with emotion or personal grudges. That would only betray the public's trust in my appointed position.

Then quit talking about money and inciting to riot.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Then quit talking about money and inciting to riot.

Those who I'm supposedly "inciting" do not have a vote, so calm down.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:08 AM

Seriously, the Forum does not need Kool. You and Luva do, so in fact, you are putting the needs of yourself, specifically your emotional needs, above the needs of the Forum, since the majority here think Kool ruins Forum with his spam and shitty material.

That said, I still honored your request and went to bat for you and him. The EC can verify that I propositioned them via PM to consider voting for an alternate candidate. We'll see what decision they make.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:09 AM

I've apologized in PM to Kori for my harassment of her this evening. As usual I let my mouth overload my ass and carried the teasing on far too long. I was wrong in my behavior tonite.

And my apologies extend to Tim as well.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:14 AM
Seriously, the Forum does not need Kool. You and Luva do, so in fact, you are putting the needs of yourself, specifically your emotional needs, above the needs of the Forum, since the majority here think Kool ruins Forum with his spam and shitty material.

That said, I still honored your request and went to bat for you and him. The EC can verify that I propositioned them via PM to consider voting for an alternate candidate. We'll see what decision they make.

I never questioned your efforts, Midst, so quit advertising them.:rolleyes

I need Kool or Luva no more than each of us needs them. But, a goodly portion of you fellows can't see that. And I can't make you.

I do appreciate you guys at least hearing me out.

DMC
02-01-2012, 01:17 AM

I need Kool or Luva no more than each of us needs them. But, a goodly portion of you fellows can't see that. And I can't make you.

Stop being a fucking pussy.

Act like somebody. A few days ago you were yelling "crawl motherfucker crawl" and "not one fuckin' dime". Now look at you, what you've become in the face of just the slightest sign of adversity.

It's shameful.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:19 AM

I'm not advertising. Just letting you know I'm a man of my word, which can't be said for the man you're campaigning for (and luva as well).

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:22 AM

Act like somebody. A few days ago you were yelling "crawl motherfucker crawl" and "not one fuckin' dime". Now look at you, what you've become in the face of just the slightest sign of adversity.

It's shameful.

What choice to I have, D? If I tell "you" 'crawl, mofo, crawl', "you" threaten to put me in the cornfield.

So, I walk around with a peace symbol in my fingers and you cast me down.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:22 AM

It's shameful.

Because we finally have something he wants, he needs. When they had something we wanted (specifically DPG, Dead, and myself) it was all "tee, hee" and "not a dime!" and fun and games. Now that the shoe's on the other foot, it's a size too small and causing one hell of a blister.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:23 AM
I'm not advertising. Just letting you know I'm a man of my word

Yes, I heard you first 3 times you reminded me.:rolleyes

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Because we finally have something he wants, he needs. When they had something we wanted (specifically DPG, Dead, and myself) it was all "tee, hee" and "not a dime!" and fun and games. Now that the shoe's on the other foot, it's a size too small and causing one hell of a blister.

Part of the deal to promote my vision was not to step out as the new day dawned.:lol

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Yes, I heard you first 3 times you reminded me.:rolleyes

But, you'll need to remind yourself. You're starting to drift, Midst.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Part of the deal to promote my vision was not to step out as the new day dawned.:lol

Not following you. And I'd like to think I speak Culburn fluently.

DMC
02-01-2012, 01:25 AM
What choice to I have, D? If I tell "you" 'crawl, mofo, crawl', "you" threaten to put me in the cornfield.

So, I walk around with a peace symbol in my fingers and you cast me down.

Ever heard of defiance? It's not a foreign concept. So what you or Kool gets pinked, live with it and make Pink the new Bold.

The guzzling you are doing is a sad display for a former meat eater tbh.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:26 AM
But, you'll need to remind yourself. You're starting to drift, Midst.

Nope. Haven't and will not vote for Kool. I just need to browbeat you with it cause I know if Kool winds up pinked, you'll think I engineered it somehow. Remember, there's 18 others on the committee.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:26 AM
Not following you. And I'd like to think I speak Culburn fluently.

You're supposed to be helping me keep Kool on board. But, now I look around and you're trying to heave him over the side.:lol

Quit talking about money constantly.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Nope. Haven't and will not vote for Kool. I just need to browbeat you with it cause I know if Kool winds up pinked, you'll think I engineered it somehow. Remember, there's 18 others on the committee.

This is the part of you that is adorable.:lol

DMC
02-01-2012, 01:27 AM
You're supposed to be helping me keep Kool on board. But, now I look around and you're trying to heave him over the side.:lol

Ok, easy enough. You pay up for him and I think the debt is settled. In fact, I bet you can get away with half right now.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:28 AM
Ever heard of defiance? It's not a foreign concept. So what you or Kool gets pinked, live with it and make Pink the new Bold.

The guzzling you are doing is a sad display for a former meat eater tbh.

I feel like Rick Nelson at MSG in '72.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:29 AM

I sincerely don't like the man. I'm working this appeal through you, you're overall likability and folksy charm. Kool's a dead man if we build the appeal behind his "merits."

LnGrrrR
02-01-2012, 01:30 AM
I've apologized in PM to Kori for my harassment of her this evening. As usual I let my mouth overload my ass and carried the teasing on far too long. I was wrong in my behavior tonite.

And my apologies extend to Tim as well.

That's two apologies in a week. Do you think you might think twice before posting next time you go on a tear?

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:30 AM

I want my money like you want Kool to stay a thread starter, so I'm going to bring it up as much as you're bringing up Kool.

DMC
02-01-2012, 01:31 AM
I feel like Rick Nelson at MSG in '72.
I'll have to take your word for it, but you are going down in flames like Rick Nelson in 85 in DeKalb.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:33 AM
I'll have to take your word for it, but you are going down in flames like Rick Nelson in 85 in DeKalb.

Geez, not two months ago you were carrying my name with pride upstairs.:rolleyes

DMC
02-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Geez, not two months ago you were carrying my name with pride upstairs.:rolleyes
I'm trying to pull you out of this little prostitution ring you've been forced into, trying to salvage some of what dignity you have left tbh.

If you're right, i will say so no matter who's saying you're wrong, even upstairs. That's why I am universally loathed, no bonds.

You're going to have a lot of digging ahead of you if you keep begging people for favors. If they are going to tar and feather you, it's going to happen anyhow. At least don't let them see you break like this, it's disheartening.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:40 AM
I'm trying to pull you out of this little prostitution ring you've been forced into, trying to salvage some of what dignity you have left tbh.

If you're right, i will say so no matter who's saying you're wrong, even upstairs. That's why I am universally loathed, no bonds.

You're going to have a lot of digging ahead of you if you keep begging people for favors. If they are going to tar and feather you, it's going to happen anyhow. At least don't let them see you break like this, it's disheartening.

Well at least you didn't mention the money again. Afterall I was just as guilty of that two months when you loved me.:rolleyes

Fpoonsie
02-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Non-repetitive Cully is still one of my favorites.

His undying loyalty to Kool is certainly a head-scratcher, though.

Luva's still alright.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:42 AM
Well at you didn't mention the money again. Afterall I was just as guilty of that two months when you loved me.:rolleyes

That's me. I'm the one mentioning the money. Remember you said money comes and goes, so if you really have such a dismissal of it, why don't you paypal me what Luva owes and he can owe you.

Remember that favor you said you'd give me. This is it.

DMC
02-01-2012, 01:43 AM
Well at you didn't mention the money again. Afterall I was just as guilty of that two months when you loved me.:rolleyes
You were right two months ago. You aren't now. I don't ally with anyone. If you're wrong you're wrong. If the money is an issue, pay up or at least speak up and say it was a raw deal for DPG. You're trying to have your cake and eat it too, but you're going to look pretty silly come Tuesday. Hell there's been two bills passed regarding you and Kool's antics, so how do you think you are going to suck your way out of this?

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:49 AM
That's me. I'm the one mentioning the money. Remember you said money comes and goes, so if you really have such a dismissal of it, why don't you paypal me what Luva owes and he can owe you.

Remember that favor you said you'd give me. This is it.

I know, but, D also caught the $ fever. tee, hee. He's calmed down now though.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:50 AM
You were right two months ago. You aren't now. I don't ally with anyone. If you're wrong you're wrong. If the money is an issue, pay up or at least speak up and say it was a raw deal for DPG. You're trying to have your cake and eat it too, but you're going to look pretty silly come Tuesday. Hell there's been two bills passed regarding you and Kool's antics, so how do you think you are going to suck your way out of this?

But, I owed the money two months ago when I was your fair-haired boy.

Your turn.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:51 AM

So are you going to make good on Luva's behalf?

These were your words:

"Do this for me and in the future I'll grant upon you something you want. And I won't dilly dally, or, refuse you. If it is within my power I'll grant it immediately."

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 01:51 AM
mCZpI5q-5vA&feature=fvst

DMC
02-01-2012, 01:52 AM
I don't give a fuck about the money. You do. It's been your weapon since it happened and now you want it suppressed.

The money is the issue. Money is always the issue. I would want my money. Someone risked 500 dollars for nothing. I would be pissed especially if the guy I bet hung around and laughed about it with his compadres.

You gotta admit the money is a big issue here.

DMC
02-01-2012, 01:53 AM
But, I owed the money two months ago when I was your fair-haired boy.

Your turn.
You didn't owe shit unless you were Kool.

I haven't seen you being called a welcher. Are you a welcher?

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:53 AM
So are you going to make good on Luva's behalf?

These were your words:

"Do this for me and in the future I'll grant upon you something you want. And I won't dilly dally, or, refuse you. If it is within my power I'll grant it immediately."

And I said if it were within my power. That ain't.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:54 AM
I don't give a fuck about the money. You do. It's been your weapon since it happened and now you want it suppressed.

The money is the issue. Money is always the issue. I would want my money. Someone risked 500 dollars for nothing. I would be pissed especially if the guy I bet hung around and laughed about it with his compadres.

You gotta admit the money is a big issue here.

Exactly.

Deadly is a better guy than me for not pursuing Luva like a wolf. But one thing I hate is a welcher.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:54 AM
You didn't owe shit unless you were Kool.

I haven't seen you being called a welcher. Are you a welcher?

According to Midst & Deepy I am.

DMC
02-01-2012, 01:56 AM
According to me, you aren't. You obviously aren't getting me.

If you want the money issue to go away for your buddies, pay up. That's what I would do for my son if he was in debt and unable to fork over the cash. You would probably be a legend after that, bolded and maybe a silver medal.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:56 AM
And I said if it were within my power. That ain't.

A retiree who posts nearly 18 hours a day on a message board, which suggests a good deal of disposable income, can't Paypal someone 200.00?

I don't believe it.

Besides, you would get it back post-haste from Luva.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:57 AM
A retiree who posts nearly 18 hours a day on a message board, which suggests a good deal of disposable income, can't Paypal someone 200.00?

I don't believe it.

Besides, you would get it back post-haste from Luva.

You'll have to pick something else. That request is not within my power.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 01:58 AM

You pretty engineered it and influenced their decision (moreso Luva than Kool, as I doubt Kool even has a 20 to wipe his ass with). But no, technically you're not.

midnightpulp
You'll have to pick something else. That request is not within my power.

Is it the amount or the use of Paypal?

Giuseppe
According to me, you aren't.

That ain't what you said a few posts back.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Is it the amount or the use of Paypal?

Suffice to say it's not within my power. You'll have to choose something else.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Suffice to say it's not within my power. You'll have to choose something else.

Is sending money orders within your power?

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Is sending money orders within your power?

No.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:01 AM
No.

Katie-girl controls the cash flow I take it?

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Katie-girl controls the cash flow I take it?

Suffice to say it is not within my power.

DMC
02-01-2012, 02:03 AM
But it is within your power to condemn welching. You've decided against it.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:04 AM
Suffice to say it is not within my power.

So I take it any request I have you'll say "it's not within my power?"

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:08 AM
So I take it any request I have you'll say "it's not within my power?"

Of course not.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:09 AM
But it is within your power to condemn welching. You've decided against it.

Thank you.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:12 AM
Of course not.

Is posting on profile pages within your power?

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:12 AM
Of course.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:37 AM
Of course.

This is the favor I want.

You'll post on lakaluva's profile page (this profile page: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11493) requesting him to pay DeadlyDynasty and Midnightpulp the 200 US Dollars a piece he owes them (us). You will use the following text (you may use your own words as long as you don't corrupt the original meaning of the message): "lakaluva, pay DeadlyDynasty (forum profile: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365) and midnightpulp (forum profile: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) the 200.00 US Dollars each you owe them. Do this for me, your friend Culburn."

Starting tonight, you'll post the above message twice a day, every day and only stop until lakaluva pays both DeadlyDynasty and midnightpulp 200.00 US Dollars each. The message has to be written and posted in English and you are not allowed to edit or otherwise obscure the clarity of the message with such things as white text on a white background, black text on a black background or any two similar color combinations. Only black, legible fonts (Times New Roman, Arial, etc) on a white background are permitted. It has to be clearly legible and publicly available so that any visitor to lakauva's profile page can read it.

If lakaluva should restrict the ability to receive profile comments, then you must address him publicly in the NBA forum, replying to his posts by the parameters set forth in the first and second paragraphs using the aforementioned message in the above text, first paragraph.

Agreed?

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:40 AM
This is the favor I want.

You'll post on lakaluva's profile page (this profile page: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11493) requesting him to pay DeadlyDynasty and Midnightpulp the 200 US Dollars a piece he owes them (us). You will use the following text (you may use your own words as long as you don't corrupt the original meaning of the message): "lakaluva, pay DeadlyDynasty (forum profile: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365) and midnightpulp (forum profile: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) the 200.00 US Dollars each you owe them. Do this for me, your friend Culburn."

Starting tonight, you'll post the above message twice a day, every day and only stop until lakaluva pays both DeadlyDynasty and midnightpulp 200.00 US Dollars each. The message has to be written and posted in English and you are not allowed to edit or otherwise obscure the clarity of the message with such things as white text on a white background, black text on a black background or any two similar color combinations. Only black, legible fonts (Times New Roman, Arial, etc) on a white background are permitted. It has to be clearly legible and publicly available so that any visitor to lakauva's profile page can read it.

If lakaluva should restrict the ability to receive profile comments, then you must address him publicly in the NBA forum, replying to his posts by the parameters set forth in the first and second paragraphs using the aforementioned message in the above text, first paragraph.

Agreed?

That's not within my power.

Pick somethin' else.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:41 AM
That's not within my power.

Pick somethin' else.

That is well within your power. Prove it isn't?

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:42 AM
That is well within your power. Prove it isn't?

No. It's not.

Pick something else.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:43 AM
No. It's not.

Pick something else.

You already said it is within your power to post messages on profile pages, did you not?

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:44 AM
You already said it is within your power to post messages on profile pages, did you not?

Yes.

Fpoonsie
02-01-2012, 02:45 AM

Just to play devil's advocate here for a sec, wouldn't the repetitive responses to Luva go against your PREVIOUS (and now approved) Clutter Reduction Bill?

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:46 AM
Yes.

lakaluva's page is a profile page. I'm requesting you post a message on his page. Thus, it's within your power as stated.

Are you reneging on our deal then?

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:46 AM
Just to play devil's advocate here for a sec, wouldn't the repetitive responses to Luva go against your PREVIOUS (and now approved) Clutter Reduction Bill?

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:47 AM
lakaluva's page is a profile page. I'm requesting you post a message on his page. Thus, it's within your power as stated.

Are you reneging on our deal then?

No. I'm not.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:48 AM

No. Because he's required to only post two replies per day. The CRA protects against excessive repetition in the space of minutes.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:49 AM
tee, hee.

Explain to me how it's not within your power to post on his page when you clearly stated it is within your power to post on profile pages?

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:52 AM
Explain to me how it's not within your power to post on his page when you clearly stated it is within your power to post on profile pages?

I don't have to explain anything to you.

I gave you the ground rules last night. It is not within my power.

Pick something else.

Fpoonsie
02-01-2012, 02:52 AM
No. Because he's required to only post two replies per day. The CRA protects against excessive repetition in the space of minutes.

Still seems to spit in tha respective face of the CRA to INSIST upon repetition, despite the volume, or lack thereof.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:55 AM
Still seems to spit in tha respective face of the CRA to INSIST upon repetition, despite the volume, or lack thereof.

Repetition is allowed. But not excessive repetition within a specific time frame. There's a difference. If the CRA shoehorned everyone into being 100% original in every post they make, it'd be a draconian, impractical law that would no doubt trigger a revolt.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:58 AM
Repetition is allowed. But not excessive repetition within a specific time frame. There's a difference. If the CRA shoehorned everyone into being 100% original in every post they make, it'd be a draconian, impractical law that would no doubt trigger a revolt.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 02:59 AM
Culburn. Who said this?:

"My ass. You wanted to bury the hatchet with Cubby. Treat me quality. But, then Kori-girl caught me tiptoeing naked thru the tulips and nicked my tuck just after you sent me those dozen roses. You didn't think I saw, but, I did. I was hopin' you would take the high road and not renege, but, your sorry ass showed it's true colors.

Nothin' new. Orlando winning in OH., makes playing Bryant this afternoon meaningless and reckless. Just rest him 'till Sacramento and the Clips then play him 20 minutes a game. Same with Odom, Artest, Fish and Gasol.

Ya pinheaded twerp, you."

redzero
02-01-2012, 04:30 AM
:lol Culburn asking people to not take Koolaid_Man and lakaluva's welshing personally

Biggest hypocrite in SpursTalk history. This dude gets into the middle of a bet that has nothing to do with him in the first place, and then he rubs in the fact that his pal didn't pay up. Now that he wants something, he's begging people to forget that the bet ever happened, even though he loved bringing it up before.

:lol this dude rarely practices what he preaches

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Now that he wants something, he's begging people to forget that the bet ever happened, even though he loved bringing it up before.

Never said such.

m>s
02-01-2012, 08:01 AM
there's one vacant seat in the committee now that mono is out FOREVER, who's gonna supplant the picklebreath in the committee?

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2013, 10:35 PM
bump....Kool showing why he's the first black man to own white slaves......this thread is a classic