PDA

View Full Version : Another announcement to all EC members: Culburn's appeal.

midnightpulp
01-31-2012, 11:42 PM
Culburn would like you all to deeply reconsider voting to pink Kool tonight. Here's his appeal(s), directly sent to my page:

Midster, please don't pink Kool. It's truly his happiness. He was miserable without it. Think of the needs of each person before you act capriously, Midst. Aside from the money, I've always treated you with rapt attention and decency whether on the Forum, or on our pages. Do this for me and I'll owe you one.

- Cubby

I'm reading it. It's good hearted fun by all participating. You won't have any of that if you pink him, Midst. Think about that. I can't do what he does. I'm wrapped too tight. We need him there to hand out the towels so we can snap them at each other. Can't you see that, Midst? He is showing you by doing what he is doing right now that he likes you all. It's his way. And you guys like it too. I'm reading it and laughing my ass off. If you pink him, you'll rip the heart right out of him and he'll leave, or, become mean and vindictive. Then we all lose. There is room on that Forum for his hijinks. They are harmless.

The old coot has temporarily won me over. Kool can fuck off. Make no mistake, I'm doing this for a Vietnam Vet and a guy we all generally like, not for that boorish chimp. For all other EC members who have had a change of heart, please see my PM for the alternate candidate I've suggested.

lefty
01-31-2012, 11:56 PM
1 million $ or pink

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 12:09 AM
I am being earnest in my appeal above.

Think before you act, EC. Without Kool the heart of the NBA Forum would be still.

Goran Dragic
02-01-2012, 12:10 AM
:lmao now it's a sure thing he's being pinked

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Dok, check your PMs on you main acct.

Leetonidas
02-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Wow, I like Cubby, but what a sad, desperate plea to save that chimp brained fuck. He can still post man, he just can't make 1000 retarded threads a day. You understand this concept right?

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2012, 12:13 AM
Wow, I like Cubby, but what a sad, desperate plea to save his that chimp brained fuck. He can still post man, he just can't make 1000 retarded threads a day. You understand this concept right?

it's only for a week anyway...:lol

DPG21920
02-01-2012, 12:13 AM
He wasn't nice on the welshing thing. That's the part that sticks out.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Wow, I like Cubby, but what a sad, desperate plea to save his that chimp brained fuck. He can still post man, he just can't make 1000 retarded threads a day. You understand this concept right?

Who cares, half of them disappear quickly. And the other half are put upon and activated.

We don't all have to march in one direction.

Leetonidas
02-01-2012, 12:15 AM
it's only for a week anyway...:lol

Exactly. It's impossible to stop Kevin

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 12:16 AM
He wasn't nice on the welshing thing. That's the part that sticks out.

You and that fucking money are going to drive me nuts! Money will come and go. But, they'll never be another Kool if you run him off. Then we're gonna be sitting here arguing over Naruto exclusively and that won't last two months.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Kevin

:lmao

midnightpulp
02-01-2012, 12:18 AM
You and that fucking money are going to drive me nuts! Money will come and go. But, they'll never be another Kool if you run him off. Then we're gonna be sitting here arguing over Naruto exclusively and that won't last two months.

Welching is a low, low act. And I haven't still forgave you for your cheerleading in those situations.

DPG21920
02-01-2012, 12:19 AM
You have no cred. You only are being nice because you want something. It was all fun and games with the welshing until it came back to haunt you. Now you want to dismiss it? It reeks of corruption. Pay your debts, then you can begin to ask forgiveness.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 12:21 AM
btw, Anybody who gets pinked serves at least a month...maybe more if the EC keeps voting for you to be pinked each month. That makes it incumbent upon the pinkee to change his ways.

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2012, 12:21 AM
You have no cred. You only are being nice because you want something. It was all fun and games with the welshing until it came back to haunt you. Now you want to dismiss it? It reeks of corruption. Pay your debts, then you can begin to ask forgiveness.

bend ova and I'll pay you again and again and again and again...just like Commodus

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2012, 12:22 AM
btw, Anybody who gets pinked serves at least a month...maybe more if the EC keeps voting for you to be pinked each month. That makes it incumbent upon the pinkee to change his ways.

regardless I'll never change..I'm on record right now..fuck all of you and your mamas :lol

DPG21920
02-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Well you'll have to find more creative ways to vent about me since you can't start threads

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 12:25 AM
regardless I'll never change

and that is why you fail at life.

and it's also why you're a candidate to don the pink tu-tu:lol

Keep it up, J. Edgar

InK
02-01-2012, 12:30 AM
:lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 12:32 AM
That's the first time I've ever seen Cubby use the word Naruto, tbh.

DPG21920
02-01-2012, 12:34 AM
First time you've also seen him silenced by a response like mine.

redzero
02-01-2012, 02:18 AM
Nah, he still deserves to be pinked. Maybe he deserves to be banned, because everybody knows that he will go right back to spamming the forum once he gets his thread starting ability back (and he'd just ask lakaluva or Culburn to make his shitty threads for him, like he has done in the past).

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:23 AM
^The wet blanket reporting for duty.

redzero
02-01-2012, 02:30 AM
^ Then pink this wigger asshole, too. He was done after the lol thread, so his fake tough guy act is stale as fuck.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 02:33 AM
I can't speak for everyone else on the EC, but pinking/banning Luva was never an option. There were several other candidates far more deserving.

Besides, pinking Luva is like bragging that you fucked Raquel Welch (in 2012). He's old news and fucked himself over with welshing, Naruto, and Kenyan safaris. He's backpage now.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:38 AM
Besides, pinking Luva is like bragging that you fucked Raquel Welch (in 2012). He's old news and fucked himself over with welshing, Naruto, and Kenyan safaris. He's backpage now.

Yer just damn lucky it's 1 o'clock in the morning when you're claiming this, Deads.

tee, hee.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 02:47 AM
Yer just damn lucky it's 1 o'clock in the morning when you're claiming this, Deads.

tee, hee.

How so?

I posted it right after he posted. He can't take issue with what I said because it's right.

You know this to be true.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:49 AM
How so?

I posted it right after he posted. He can't take issue with what I said because it's right.

You know this to be true.

I know no such thing. Don't put words in my mouth, Deads. If you thought Luva inconsequential you would'nt be talking to me about him at 1 o'clock of a morning.

z0sa
02-01-2012, 02:52 AM

:lol

fuckin luva, to think he had like 300 trolls or some shit..

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 02:54 AM
I know no such thing. Don't put words in my mouth, Deads. If you thought Luva inconsequential you would'nt be talking to me about him at 1 o'clock of a morning.

You know for a fact he's a liar and a welsher. This has been proven. I understand your loyalty clouds your judgment though, so i don't hold it against you.

If he hadn't responded to this thread and tried to dictate his terms...

Fuck those cock sucking assholes. You pink Kool, you pink me... period. You pink me and I'm out... period. Fucking faggots.

...then there would've been no mention of him from me.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 02:56 AM
You know for a fact he's a liar and a welsher. This has been proven. I understand your loyalty clouds your judgment though, so i don't hold it against you.

If he hadn't responded to this thread and tried to dictate his terms...

...then there would've been no mention of him from me.

There is a lot of liars and welshers on this Forum.

& just because Luva barks doesn't mean you have to jump every time, Deads, especially at 1 in the morning.

Giuseppe
02-01-2012, 03:00 AM
I'm goin' to couch. By back-sassing Deads like this I risk being put back on report.

Night all.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 03:01 AM
There is a lot of liars and welshers on this Forum.

and that absolves him how? Can you imagine that defense at Nuremburg? Yeah, I gassed a lot of jews but so did everyone else (not far from their actual excuse).:lol

& just because Luva barks doesn't mean you have to jump every time, Deads, especially at 1 in the morning.

it also doesn't mean you have to defend his faggotry at every turn, Cub, especially at 1 in the morning.

tit for tat

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2012, 03:02 AM
I'm goin' to couch. By back-sassing Deads like this I risk being put back on report.

Night all.

I don't hold grudges and make policy based off of them. You could tell me to go fuck myself, which is what i know you'd like to do now:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Fuck those cock sucking assholes. You pink Kool, you pink me... period. You pink me and I'm out... period. Fucking faggots.

I'm not trippin on these homo's..they think by my frequency of posts that I need it but I don't...I'm being much more sinister and none but Cully can see it..:lol they don't have much else to live for...:lol and that attitude is very wrong for me to have...looking down on others..my folks didn't raise me that way...my peoples have a come a long way in the great land of the USA...

but I feel you my n|gga

Stalin
02-01-2012, 10:23 AM
this retard is on the same level as dmc, brings nothing, at least culburn and narutoluva have their moments

CubanMustGo
02-01-2012, 10:29 AM
this retard is on the same level as dmc, brings nothing, at least culburn and narutoluva have their moments

qft

BUMP
02-01-2012, 08:38 PM
i never minded Kool, just the dumbass GNSF's that always kept his threads at the top

tbh as long as he keeps his retardness out of relevant threads, I could care less about him

Halberto
02-02-2012, 12:12 AM

midnightpulp
02-06-2012, 11:37 PM
I did as Culburn asked.

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Please.

midnightpulp
02-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Please.

You're just upset you didn't get the results you wanted and now you're throwing a tantrum over it.

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Not a tantrum. Pure indignation, hence...

Please.

Spur_Fanatic
02-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Forum is quite readable now, win-win... so far.

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Forum is quite readable now, win-win... so far.

It was always readable. You guys just couldn't stand the roosters with the black spots on their heads. Now there is only one of us left and you'll be after me around the 1st.

midnightpulp
02-07-2012, 12:00 AM
It was always readable. You guys just couldn't stand the roosters with the black spots on their heads. Now there is only one of us left and you'll be after me around the 1st.

Kool's threads were pure trash.

apalisoc_9
02-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Kool's threads were pure trash.

Yet Your loser life made you reply to each thread kool made.. Get a life hoe. Kool is 10x the man you are.

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 12:06 AM
^And we've had a shitload of classy ones since he left. How bout that one calling Tim the n word. It was nice, quaint and as expected, but, nice nonetheless that it was relegated to the second page and beyond real quick. The shit in me said to turn it into a "lol" mirror image, but, then I remembered you all can dish it. Ya just can't take it.

midnightpulp
02-07-2012, 12:09 AM
^And we've had a shitload of classy ones since he left. How bout that one calling Tim the n word. It was nice, quaint and as expected, but, nice nonetheless that it was relegated to the second page and beyond real quick. The shit in me said to turn it into a "lol" mirror image, but, then I remembered you all can dish it. Ya just can't take it.

We can take it just fine. Luva has never been pinked in all his tenure.

Kool is simply an uncreative chimp who annoys people.

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 12:19 AM
We can take it just fine.

If that were true, Kool would be here this very minute, pure & unadulterated.

You guys just pussied out.

midnightpulp
02-07-2012, 12:20 AM
If that were true, Kool would be here this very minute, pure & unadulterated.

You guys just pussied out.

"You guys?"

I didn't vote for the boy.

Spur_Fanatic
02-07-2012, 12:21 AM
I honestly never cared much about Kool's thread per se.

I guess the only problem was that it kept other threads, better threads, out of the 1st page?

apalisoc_9
02-07-2012, 12:24 AM
I honestly never cared much about Kool's thread per se.

I guess the only problem was that it kept other threads, better threads, out of the 1st page?

And whos fault is that?:rolleyes