PDA

View Full Version : Bachman says she will not endorse soon.

JoeChalupa
02-01-2012, 06:14 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/01/bachmann-says-she-will-not-endorse-soon/

(CNN) – Michele Bachmann, the Minnesota congresswoman who last month suspended her presidential campaign, said Wednesday that she does not plan to endorse in the GOP presidential race before her state's primary next Tuesday.

"Well, I haven't made a decision about endorsements yet, I reserve the right to make an endorsement, I may before the process is all concluded, but I am nowhere near right now," Bachmann said on CNN's "Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer."

She pushed back against a report in The Boston Globe that aides to Bachmann, and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney were negotiating a possible endorsement from her. Romney campaigned in Minnesota Wednesday morning, while Bachmann was in Washington.

"People were putting out rumors that I was going to be endorsing. I am not," she said, though she left the door open for an endorsement in the future.

Bachmann's spokesperson said last week that the three-term congresswoman would be seeking reelection to Congress, though the precise area she represents may change, as Minnesota is currently redistricting.

Her state's primary will be held on Feb. 7.

~~Not that it matters and she'll wait until Romney is the sure winner then she'll endorse and take credit...just like Palin.