PDA

View Full Version : Lol @ heat losing to bogut-less bucks

Calispursfan11
02-01-2012, 10:33 PM
The Heat's weak big men, especially Bosh, made Gooden look like an All-Star out there. Also LOL @ Heat's lack of a bench and @ Bron dropping 40 and still losing.

Norris Cole
02-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Heat are still MUCH better than the Spurs.

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Milwaukee is Miami's biggest threat in the East, they always struggle against them..

Calispursfan11
02-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Heat are still MUCH better than the Spurs.

Maybe, but, anything less than a championship for the Heat this year and heads are rolling in Miami baby!!!

Calispursfan11
02-01-2012, 10:41 PM
LOL also @ the Heat being up by 17 after the first quarter and still losing. Wow. Definitely not the stuff of championship contenders.

Killakobe81
02-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Milwaukee is Miami's biggest threat in the East, they always struggle against them..

Bucks beat Lakers at home too and normally own spurs in brewtown

Calispursfan11
02-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Bucks beat Lakers at home too and normally own spurs in brewtown

The Bucks' occasional pwning of better teams is an enigma, but that doesn't stop them from sucking in general. No excuse here for Miami for the loss. The Heat underachieved tonight big-time against a team without one of its best players.

Banzai
02-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Suddenly I don't feel so bad.

TIMMYtoZO
02-01-2012, 10:52 PM
:lol Another game Miami decides to give away. Look at how much it takes to beat them ONCE. Good luck doing that 3 more times in a series.

Reck
02-01-2012, 10:55 PM
The Bucks' occasional pwning of better teams is an enigma, but that doesn't stop them from sucking in general. No excuse here for Miami for the loss. The Heat underachieved tonight big-time against a team without one of its best players.

Dude you're talking like Heat or any superior team is supposed to win against an inferior one.

Did you start watching Sports recently?

Shit happens, they move on.

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Miami has lost 3 straight games against the Bucks IIRC, and the last time they beat them was in OT..

TIMMYtoZO
02-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Miami has lost 3 straight games against the Bucks, and the last time they beat them was in OT..

In a series, Miami wins in 5 games.

Calispursfan11
02-01-2012, 11:02 PM

You're not biased are you?

Norris Cole
02-01-2012, 11:04 PM
LOL also @ the Heat being up by 17 after the first quarter and still losing. Wow. Definitely not the stuff of championship contenders.

I'm sure championship contenders lose games in the regular season. Seriously did you watch basketball before this year?

crc21209
02-01-2012, 11:08 PM
It seems like EVERY damn team in the league struggles against Milwaukee in Milwaukee.....

MavFan6488
02-01-2012, 11:10 PM
that's what the mavs thought after they struggled against the warriors in the regular season in '07. you can't overlook the fact miami lost 2 out of 2 games against the bucks this season, and miami only has 6 losses overall so far.

in a series and with a healthy bogut, i think the bucks would have a very good chance to upset the heat imo..

Norris Cole
02-01-2012, 11:11 PM
You're not biased are you?

He's right. Are you really reading that much into a regular season game? Surely you're not that stupid.

timtonymanu
02-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Milwaukee tends to beat contenders. Nothing new here.

pass1st
02-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Where the fuck was Cole to close the game?

Deuce Bigalow
02-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Maybe, but, anything less than a championship for the Heat this year and heads are rolling in Miami baby!!!

maybe?
maybe?
MAYBE???

:lol

Reck
02-01-2012, 11:18 PM
All this doesn't even matter.

Bucks wont even smell the playoffs let alone beat the heat in one. lol

Calispursfan11
02-01-2012, 11:18 PM
You can't write the Heat in to win it when their stars go off and still lose to a crappy team. It's not like this year's Bucks have some kind of voodoo power just because their predecessors beat the good teams more than they should have. I'm also not saying the Bucks would necessarily win a series with the Heat. I'm just trying to point out the cracks in their armor including too much reliance on their stars, weak bench, weak front line and LeBron disappearing in the playoffs among other things. Those do not equal a championship being a forgone conclusion. Even though he can jump over midgets in the regular season, Lebron hasn't shown me jack in the playoffs. He's aging fast and still doesn't even have one championship.

Norris Cole
02-01-2012, 11:29 PM
You can't write the Heat in to win it when their stars go off and still lose to a crappy team. It's not like this year's Bucks have some kind of voodoo power just because their predecessors beat the good teams more than they should have. I'm also not saying the Bucks would necessarily win a series with the Heat. I'm just trying to point out the cracks in their armor including too much reliance on their stars, weak bench, weak front line and LeBron disappearing in the playoffs among other things. Those do not equal a championship being a forgone conclusion. Even though he can jump over midgets in the regular season, Lebron hasn't shown me jack in the playoffs. He's aging fast and still doesn't even have one championship.

They pushed the Spurs' shit in just fine. You're reaching and looking foolish in the process. Heat just had a bad game, Lebron scoring 40 means nothing being it's a team game you idiot.

Calispursfan11
02-01-2012, 11:34 PM
They pushed the Spurs' shit in just fine. You're reaching and looking foolish in the process. Heat just had a bad game, Lebron scoring 40 means nothing being it's a team game you idiot.

If it's a team game, then the rest of the team isn't good enough. If the Heat are as good a TEAM as some fans seem to think, we should just cancel the season and and hand them the trophy. Unfortunately for Miami, it's not going to be that easy.

pass1st
02-01-2012, 11:39 PM

You need to tell LBJ, Wade & Bosh to sit in the 4th and take over, bro

baseline bum
02-01-2012, 11:52 PM
The fucking Heat are frustrating as hell; this is the most talented team since the 88 Lakers, and they should act like it. They should be steamrolling everyone like the 08 Celtics or 00 Lakers did. I can't see anyone keeping them from winning the title this season, but they should be historically great and aren't.

pass1st
02-01-2012, 11:56 PM
The fucking Heat are frustrating as hell; this is the most talented team since the 88 Lakers, and they should act like it. They should be steamrolling everyone like the 08 Celtics or 00 Lakers did. I can't see anyone keeping them from winning the title this season, but they should be historically great and aren't.

Pecking order isn't clearly established, LBJ doesn't know his true role on the team and they just cant get over chemistry issues/clashing egos.

baseline bum
02-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Pecking order isn't clearly established, LBJ doesn't know his true role on the team and they just cant get over chemistry issues/clashing egos.

Never stopped the Lakers from winning 3.

HarlemHeat37
02-02-2012, 12:54 AM
:lol it has very little to do with chemistry..

The Heat just don't have the urgency and intensity to be a historically great regular season team..in most of their losses, you'll see an abundance of careless turnovers and nonchalant decisions..they'll turn it on in the playoffs, as they did in 2011..

I also don't understand when people say Lebron struggles in the playoffs:lol..Lebron chokes in the Finals, he doesn't have any problems in the playoffs..

Latarian Milton
02-02-2012, 06:59 AM
as the best team of the league right now it seems we must win every single game because when we lose a game, its magnified 100X times and the sorry fuckers would all jump out jeering us like they had won something themselves. poor asses hate the wealthy people but it seems to me more like jealousy rather then real hatred tbh

Latarian Milton
02-02-2012, 07:06 AM

what else to expect when our best player now is lechoke FUCKING james? we are like the most talented team on paper now but the dickhead n!gger looks just like a surplus when wade is healthy tbh. i'd rather have a DH or even a blake fucking griffin instead of the bitchass fucking n!gger tbh

Rummpd
02-02-2012, 12:45 PM

Well said plus the fact that LeBron and Wade both need the ball to be truly great players. Heat should be on paper highly favored but are they really truly deeper as a team than the Thunder or the Bulls? Moreover, there are other teams that could get hot and beat them such as the LAL, Mavs and if all the stars line up potentially the Spurs.

Norris Cole
02-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Well said plus the fact that LeBron and Wade both need the ball to be truly great players. Heat should be on paper highly favored but are they really truly deeper as a team than the Thunder or the Bulls? Moreover, there are other teams that could get hot and beat them such as the LAL, Mavs and if all the stars line up potentially the Spurs.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

It would take the stars lining up and the hand of based God himself.

Norris Cole
02-02-2012, 12:57 PM
The Heat made it to the finals in their first year together and you idiots are acting like they were knocked out the first round.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-02-2012, 12:58 PM
The Heat blow

Norris Cole
02-02-2012, 01:03 PM
The Heat blow

Your mother must be a big fan being how she can relate. :toast

Amuseddaysleeper
02-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Your mother must be a big fan being how she can relate. :toast

:lol

pass1st
02-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Never stopped the Lakers from winning 3.

The team was fine until 2002.

Calispursfan11
02-02-2012, 11:57 PM
The Heat made it to the finals in their first year together and you idiots are acting like they were knocked out the first round.

First round out or finals out. Still out. Still a huge disappointment that will be repeated this year holmes. Anything less than a championship is a BUST for this team. Only it will be worse because now, there are no excuses like "the team needs to gel" etc. They've had plenty of time to figure it out.

Wade is entering the twilight of his career too. He's going to be done in a couple of years especially the way he plays. It's now or never for the Heat and unfortunately for them, they're not looking playoff ready much less finals ready. In fact, they look worse than last year and are cruising for a bruisin' tomorrow on the road against a scary Sixers team.

Reck
02-03-2012, 10:13 PM
The Pistons beat the Bucks tonight.

OH NOEZZZZ look out for Detroit!!

Norris Cole
02-03-2012, 10:46 PM
First round out or finals out. Still out. Still a huge disappointment that will be repeated this year holmes. Anything less than a championship is a BUST for this team. Only it will be worse because now, there are no excuses like "the team needs to gel" etc. They've had plenty of time to figure it out.

Wade is entering the twilight of his career too. He's going to be done in a couple of years especially the way he plays. It's now or never for the Heat and unfortunately for them, they're not looking playoff ready much less finals ready. In fact, they look worse than last year and are cruising for a bruisin' tomorrow on the road against a scary Sixers team.

So you're getting all this from a regular season lost? :lol

Cruising for a brusin' :lmao

Calispursfan11
02-04-2012, 03:22 AM
So you're getting all this from a regular season lost? :lol

Cruising for a brusin' :lmao

Your team SHOULD go unbeaten the way you blindly think they are beyond criticism. Heads are gonna roll in Miami at the end of the season brah starting w their 12 year old coach. You are laughing now but Bron hasn't done squat in his career brah and Bosh is weak. Mark my words patnah.

Norris Cole
02-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Your team SHOULD go unbeaten the way you blindly think they are beyond criticism. Heads are gonna roll in Miami at the end of the season brah starting w their 12 year old coach. You are laughing now but Bron hasn't done squat in his career brah and Bosh is weak. Mark my words patnah.

You be lucky if I even remember who you are. :lol

Reck
02-04-2012, 03:38 PM

LOL says the newbie. Fuck outta here.

Calispursfan11
02-04-2012, 11:13 PM

Dood. YOU'll remember me aight brah. You can't stay away from this thread. Only thing keeping you outta this thread is your momma tuckin' you in at 8 o clock. You have 18 posts at ST all in this thread. You be having nightmares about me being RIGHT and you can't help but try to convince yourself I'm wrong. LOL.

pass1st
02-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Y'all tread lighty, Norris Cole is the motherfucking closer

His half-brother, Chucky Cole, gots his back
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwwdyf75WC1qz7k17.jpg