PDA

View Full Version : Romney blasts Panetta after Afghanistan announcement

JoeChalupa
02-01-2012, 10:56 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/01/romney-blasts-panetta-after-afghanistan-announcement/

Las Vegas, Nevada (CNN) – Mitt Romney swept into Nevada on Wednesday evening and sharply criticized Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta for declaring that the United States and NATO plan to end combat operations in Afghanistan sometime in 2013.

Romney said the public announcement jeopardizes the Afghanistan mission and “our commitments to freedom.”

“He announced that so the Taliban hears it, the Pakistanis hear it, the Afghan leaders hear it,” Romney said of Panetta during a rally in Las Vegas. “Why in the world do you go to the people that you are fighting with and tell them the day you are pulling out your troops? It makes absolutely no sense.”

The former Massachusetts governor cast the decision as a sign of the Obama administration’s “naivete.”

“He is wrong,” Romney said, drawing a booming applause. “We need new leadership in Washington.”

The campaign stop was Romney’s first in Nevada, which holds its Republican caucuses on Saturday, since his blowout win in the Florida primary the previous night.

More than 1,000 sign-waving supporters turned out to see Romney - who appeared with his wife Ann and Nevada Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki - at Brady Industries, a janitorial supply and dry cleaning company that has been based in Las Vegas since 1947.

The trio spoke in a warehouse stocked with boxes of wholesale cleaning supplies, many of them manufactured in China.

Romney is widely considered to be the Nevada frontrunner, with Ron Paul nipping at his heels.

Krolicki acknowledged the local enthusiasm for Romney but urged the crowd not to get too confident.

“It’s not time to celebrate,” he said. “We will celebrate Saturday night.”

~~It ain't happenin' Mitt. You need a better schtick than that.

Wild Cobra
02-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Looks like they want to steal all the drugs over there.

cheguevara
02-01-2012, 11:00 PM
dDUSNdwbxog

4>0rings
02-01-2012, 11:15 PM
This nation picked the wrong Mormon.

cheguevara
02-01-2012, 11:20 PM
This nation picked the wrong Mormon.

Amen

or whatever the fuck mormons say

cheguevara
02-02-2012, 01:13 AM
god damn, that was not even the video I wanted to post. watch this asskicking by mr. chinaman dayum

GdmX3a4Efl4

(sidenote) listen to crazy fat fuck Gringrich at the end talking about killin people again. :lmao

cheguevara
02-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Romney: "...are you suggesting we just take all of our troops out?"

Huntsman: "Didn't you hear what I just said???? I said we should draw down from 100,000, we don't need 100,000"

Romney: "This is not time for america to cut and run" (google vietnam war right about now)

Romney: "The afghan troops are picking up the capacity... the mission is pretty straightforward, to allow the afghan ppl to have a sovereigh nation not taken over by the taliban" (this motherfucker knows nothing about the history of Afghanistan. This fucker did not even watch Rambo III. stupid motherfucker)

Gingrich: "overhaul the state department, aid so they get the job done. and you do it for real and you do it intensely, and you tell the "pakistanis" help us or get out of the way and don't complain if we kill people..." (holy fuck, this man is a complete nutjob :lmao)

cheguevara
02-02-2012, 01:24 AM
:lmao I didn't even realize, if you watch video 1 and then video 2 you listen to Romney:

video 2:
"This is not time for america to cut and run"

video 1:
"I would bring our troops home as soon as you possibly can"

holy fuck this guy is USA's doom

Wild Cobra
02-02-2012, 01:24 AM
This fucker did not even watch Rambo III.
Well... In all fairness, it wasn't a "G" rated movie.

cheguevara
02-02-2012, 01:25 AM
^ :rollin

Wild Cobra
02-02-2012, 01:26 AM
:lmao I didn't even realize, if you watch video 1 and then video 2 you listen to Romney:

video 2:
"This is not time for america to cut and run"

video 1:
"I would bring our troops home as soon as you possibly can"

holy fuck this guy is USA's doom
They are not mutually exclusive. As soon as possible could mean after we achieve our goal.

cheguevara
02-02-2012, 01:27 AM
come on man. wake up.

No decent candidate can flip flop in the same debate. that's pretty fucking pathetic.

ChumpDumper
02-02-2012, 02:16 AM
lol our goal

Spur_Fanatic
02-02-2012, 04:58 PM
LOL; Romney is a douche.