PDA

View Full Version : Timmy is Done

Calispursfan11
02-01-2012, 11:00 PM
It was a good run, but after his deplorable performance tonight it is clearer than ever that he's really finished in this league. As much as I like Timmy, he's totally useless now and is barely serviceable enough to sit on the end of a lottery team's bench, much less a playoff bound team's bench. Bonner needs to take all his minutes from this point forward and Blair needs to take all Tiago's minutes. One thing's for sure, Timmy should not be getting playing time much less starting on this team. TOSB. Right, Caeman?

WeNeedLength
02-01-2012, 11:02 PM
:lmao This was overdue.

txstr1986
02-01-2012, 11:02 PM
http://mestadelsbilder.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-l.png?w=460&h=452

Buddy Holly
02-01-2012, 11:03 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/000/681/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

crc21209
02-01-2012, 11:07 PM
:lol

sasffl
02-01-2012, 11:07 PM
The funniest joke I've ever heard

DesignatedT
02-01-2012, 11:10 PM
4 down belongs to tiago now. Duncan is done.

timvp
02-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Funny but not enough talking about "sodomy", tbh.

Caeman
02-01-2012, 11:21 PM
It was a good run, but after his deplorable performance tonight it is clearer than ever that he's really finished in this league. As much as I like Timmy, he's totally useless now and is barely serviceable enough to sit on the end of a lottery team's bench, much less a playoff bound team's bench. Bonner needs to take all his minutes from this point forward and Blair needs to take all Tiago's minutes. One thing's for sure, Timmy should not be getting playing time much less starting on this team. TOSB. Right, Caeman?

:lmao

TD plays well against a shit frontline and you get a raging boner from it. I love it. You act like the TOSB has to simply flip a switch and it's 2001 again. Hate to break it to you honey, but that's not the case anymore. Plus, when Pop tells Tim that if he plays well he'll get the night off tomorrow, you better bet your ass Tim is going to try his best to do well for his knees (bone on bone) sake. :lol

I hope you enjoyed the victory tonight because I did. I just glad we didn't choke at the end. If we had, we'd be reading theads about how we racked up another moral victory.

Calispursfan11
02-01-2012, 11:22 PM

TD plays well against a shit frontline and you get a raging boner from it. I love it. You act like the TOSB has to simply flip a switch and it's 2001 again. Hate to break it to you honey, but that's not the case anymore. Plus, when Pop tells Tim that if he plays well he'll get the night off tomorrow, you better bet your ass Tim is going to try his best to do well for his knees (bone on bone) sake. :lol

I hope you enjoyed the victory tonight because I did. I just glad we didn't choke at the end. If we had, we'd be reading theads about how we racked up another moral victory.

There you are, buddy!

Calispursfan11
02-01-2012, 11:24 PM

True, it could've used more spice.

8FOR!3
lol at shit frontline, Dalembert's been blocking shots, getting rebounds, and scoring all over the place so far this year and Duncan got him into foul trouble like its was nothing. And then he outmanned their backup center Jordan Hill who's not bad at all.

Caeman

Don't remind me. I still have terrible thoughts about that Eastern European bum dancing around the greatest TOSB that ever graced the face of this earth.

Fuck I better not have nightmares of Pekovic raping Timmy because of your dumbass reminding me of what i've dubbed "the sodomization of the great one".

Caeman
02-01-2012, 11:25 PM
lol at shit frontline, Dalembert's been blocking shots, getting rebounds, and scoring all over the place so far this year and Duncan got him into foul trouble like its was nothing. And then he outmanned their backup center Jordan Hill who's not bad at all.

Then why did Sean say "there is no one out there that can contest him"?

I watched the game. Sean saw what I saw; a shit frontline.

8FOR!3
02-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Then why did Sean say "there is no one out there that can contest him"?

I watched the game. Sean saw what I saw; a shit frontline.

Hill just didn't have the size to do anything against Duncan, but he's still a talented player. I like Sean as much as the next person, but maybe that posts proves that you should stop listening to other people, watch, and form your own opinion. It works better than taking one small detail someone says and misconstruing it.

Caeman
02-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Hill just didn't have the size to do anything against Duncan, but he's still a talented player. I like Sean as much as the next person, but maybe that posts proves that you should stop listening to other people, watch, and form your own opinion. It works better than taking one small detail someone says and misconstruing it.

So, TD was guarded by a guy who couldn't do anything against him (your words). Correct? So why are people getting excited about TD taking to a frontline that cannot contest him?

dougp
02-01-2012, 11:33 PM

I hope you're being sarcastic ...

8FOR!3
02-01-2012, 11:34 PM
So, TD was guarded by a guy who couldn't do anything against him (your words). Correct? So why are people getting excited about TD taking to a frontline that cannot contest him?

Because if Duncan was shit, they'd probably be able to contest him dumbo.

Caeman
02-01-2012, 11:35 PM
I hope you're being sarcastic ...

I'm not following? Please elaborate. Timmy plays a shit frontline (PHX, NO, Houston) and puts up big numbers. See the connection? You play against inferior and smaller opponents and you put up numbers. It's not difficult.

Spursfan092120
02-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Calispursfan....you are my hero....love the post.

http://i.qkme.me/5zo7.jpg

Caeman
02-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Because if Duncan was shit, they'd probably be able to contest him dumbo.

Dumbass. Look what Tiago did to the very same frontline. He put up 20+ too.

Accept it. Shit frontline, big numbers. It's not hard. It's a shame that the playoffs feature teams with decent or good frontlines.

Caeman
02-01-2012, 11:41 PM
BTW. Why the fuck don't you guys brag about TD's monster game against the hawks where he put a massive 6 points on them. Or the Heat when he killed them with 8 points? Or when he put up 7 against the Blazers (if i remember correctly Camby, the only Blazer i like, went down)?

Why no praise?

SpursRock20
02-01-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm not following? Please elaborate. Timmy plays a shit frontline (PHX, NO, Houston) and puts up big numbers. See the connection? You play against inferior and smaller opponents and you put up numbers. It's not difficult.

How the hell is Dalembert shit? He's one of the better defensive big men in the NBA, and Duncan took him to school. Duncan actually was as vintage as he has been all year tonight. He did not take jumpshots and did all his work in the post.

How can you rationally make the connection that just because someone says the Rockets can't defend him that that means Duncan sucks?

What the hell is wrong with you? Someone calls you out for disrespecting the best player to ever wear a Spur uniform and you still have your head up your ass. You actually want Timmy to do poorly and that's why you ain't a fan.

timvp
02-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Don't remind me. I still have terrible thoughts about that Eastern European bum dancing around the greatest TOSB that ever graced the face of this earth.

Fuck I better not have nightmares of Pekovic raping Timmy because of your dumbass reminding me of what i've dubbed "the sodomization of the great one".

Duncan held Pekovic below his per-minute averages on the season, fwiw. That's a pretty low "sodomy" standard on your part.

dougp
02-01-2012, 11:44 PM

So Scola, Dalembert and Jordan Hill are a shitty front line? Because I'd take that over any of our lineups that aren't Duncan/Splitter. Fuckin retard ...

z0sa
02-01-2012, 11:47 PM

:lol Tim Duncan haters truly own a special class of stupid all to themselves.

tmtcsc
02-01-2012, 11:49 PM
EZ there...Lets see him do this 5 times in a row and then your sarcasm will have some substance.

I was thrilled to see him play well but we've seen this before. He'll rise to the occasion and play like his body used to allow him, but then fall back to the "bone on bone" Timmy.

He's still a smart, fundamentally sound player who hasn't lost a thing upstairs. It's his knees (not necessarily his age) that is keeping him from producing night in and night out.

Caeman
02-01-2012, 11:50 PM

I don't hate Timmy. I hate Timmy fans who are okay with watching the greatest PF to ever play the game to have single digit scoring games. Or have games where eastern european fucks no one has ever heard about dance all over him. All while paying the old fuck 20+ million a year.

WeNeedLength
02-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Caeman is such a douche. No wonder he came running to a thread dedicated to show him how much of a douche he really is...

...and he still doesn't catch on. :lmao

Caeman
02-01-2012, 11:53 PM
EZ there...Lets see him do this 5 times in a row and then your sarcasm will have some substance.

I was thrilled to see him play well but we've seen this before. He'll rise to the occasion and play like his body used to allow him, but then fall back to the "bone on bone" Timmy.

He's still a smart, fundamentally sound player who hasn't lost a thing upstairs. It's his knees (not necessarily his age) that is keeping him from producing night in and night out.

I want these faggots to praise Timmy after every game if they love him so much. However, they can't. It difficult to get a boner from a 7 or 9 point night.

Caeman
02-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Caeman is such a douche. No wonder he came running to a thread dedicated to show him how much of a douche he really is...

...and he still doesn't catch on. :lmao

Will you shy away the next time TD puts up a thrilling 9/7, faggot? Or will you come on this board and defend the shitbag?

Calispursfan11
02-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Calispursfan....you are my hero....love the post.

http://i.qkme.me/5zo7.jpg

I only did what needed to be done my friend. If not me, then another true fan (like you perhaps) would have stepped up and done the same.

Try not. Do or do not. There is no try. Go Spurs Go!

Spursfan092120
02-01-2012, 11:57 PM
I want these faggots to praise Timmy after every game if they love him so much. However, they can't. It difficult to get a boner from a 7 or 9 point night.

People like you are the reason threads like this are made...and for that..I thank you....GO TIMMY! And yeah..when he gets a 9 and 7 I'll fucking cheer..because I'm a fan. I'll cheer for the guys who stepped up to make up for Tim's bad night.

FkLA
02-01-2012, 11:58 PM
I think all yall are getting trolled by this caeman guy tbh.

SpursRock20
02-01-2012, 11:58 PM

We love him so much because without him, we would not have even 1 of the 4 rings he brought here. It's called respect.

And, yes, his game has certainly regressed. But he is still a very viable player during the minutes he plays. And when he goes off in a game like tonight, true fans are going to get excited about it.

GO SPURS GO

WeNeedLength
02-02-2012, 12:00 AM

There's a chance you are correct...

But I'm not so sure...

Caeman
02-02-2012, 12:03 AM

:clap

Caeman
02-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Sean Elliott "there's no one to contend his shot". :rollin

Dex
02-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Sean Elliott "there's no one to contend his shot". :rollin

That makes zero pennies.

Calispursfan11
02-02-2012, 12:10 AM
:clap

I should have known. You seemed so genuine for a couple of seconds there, but insulting the site administrators is probably not something a non-troll would pull. It should have been obvious to me earlier. Get thee back to whence thee came troll boy!

Bill_Brasky
02-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Haters gonna hate, tbh.

Sean Cagney
02-02-2012, 12:13 AM
BTW. Why the fuck don't you guys brag about TD's monster game against the hawks where he put a massive 6 points on them. Or the Heat when he killed them with 8 points? Or when he put up 7 against the Blazers (if i remember correctly Camby, the only Blazer i like, went down)?

Why no praise?

Your not a Tim fan at all nor Spurs fan, I am convinced with the way you sh*t on him nightly in here. Go away already.

Caeman
02-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Sean Elliott

One of the best Pac-12 players to ever play the game.

Drafted 1 round, 3rd pick

12 seasons in the NBA

6 or 7 seasons as Spurs commentator

Sean Elliott on Houston's defense tonight

"There's no one to contend his shot". :toast

Dex
02-02-2012, 12:18 AM
The word you are looking for is contest, but at least now you can't claim typo.

Caeman
02-02-2012, 12:19 AM
The word you are looking for is contest, but at least now you can't claim typo.

Actually I can because I C&P, LMAO.

Keep ignoring the message though. :lol

8FOR!3
02-02-2012, 12:24 AM
yeah I'm done with this argument, you're just trolling. There's no point in continuing with it. And I like how you used Sean Elliott's accomplishments as a college basketball player to justify a comment he made tonight lol.

Caeman
02-02-2012, 12:30 AM
yeah I'm done with this argument, you're just trolling. There's no point in continuing with it. And I like how you used Sean Elliott's accomplishments as a college basketball player to justify a comment he made tonight lol.

12 NBA seasons as player, several as a commentator. I also remember the Spurs retiring his number too. Did you forget? Or did you just start following the Spurs recently?

How many years you play in the NBA? :lmao

MR.SILVER&BLack
02-02-2012, 12:33 AM
just ignore caeman. Timvp has already proven him wrong on every one of his retarded arguments. No reason to continue to feed the troll.

Spurs and Mavs fan
02-02-2012, 12:34 AM

Quoted for truth

Caeman
02-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Quoted for truth

Spurs and Mavs fan? Damn, must suck having to watch two TOSBs in TD and Dirk. You must be feeling double the pain Spurs fans feel. :lmao

At least you had some fun last year. Spurs fans haven't sniffed the finals in forever now. :depressed

Calispursfan11
02-02-2012, 12:56 AM
I don't hate Timmy. I hate Timmy fans who are okay with watching the greatest PF to ever play the game to have single digit scoring games. Or have games where eastern european fucks no one has ever heard about dance all over him. All while paying the old fuck 20+ million a year.

You wouldn't call a player you even remotely liked a shitbag would you? Or would you?

Calispursfan11
02-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Caeman is offline. Either the troll has conceded defeat or his mommy just put him to bed. Let's see if he returns for more punishment soon.

Caeman
02-02-2012, 01:08 AM
You wouldn't call a player you even remotely liked a shitbag would you? Or would you?

Does it really matter how I answer? You won't believe me anyway. Fine, I'll just refer to him as tired and old. He isn't a shitbag. He sometimes just plays like one. I imagine Manu being out doesn't help the cause much.

I'll tell you one thing though. I'm a bigger fan than Mavs and Spurs Fan, that's for sure. I can't imagine how a Mavs v Spurs games goes for him/her.

Terry for 3!
<flies around livingroom like a jet>

Manu answers with a 3 of his own.
<kiss his gold medal replica>

Timmy goes to the bank and scores
<grabs his basketball and hugs it Timmy-like>

Nowitzki with the fadeaway, money
<Knocks back another Hefe>

It must be a beautful thing, but somehow just doesn't sit well with me. :lol

Calispursfan11
02-02-2012, 01:19 AM
Does it really matter how I answer? You won't believe me anyway. Fine, I'll just refer to him as tired and old. He isn't a shitbag. He sometimes just plays like one. I imagine Manu being out doesn't help the cause much.

I'll tell you one thing though. I'm a bigger fan than Mavs and Spurs Fan, that's for sure. I can't imagine how a Mavs v Spurs games goes for him/her.

Terry for 3!
<flies around livingroom like a jet>

Manu answers with a 3 of his own.
<kiss his gold medal replica>

Timmy goes to the bank and scores
<grabs his basketball and hugs it Timmy-like>

Nowitzki with the fadeaway, money
<Knocks back another Hefe>

It must be a beautful thing, but somehow just doesn't sit well with me. :lol

Aha! You're back and I am pleasantly surprised that you say you'll be quitting the shitbag talk. Perhaps you're making some progress but that remains to be seen. We shall see if you reform your ways in the weeks to come. You might eventually need therapy, but let's see how this goes first.

Juggity
02-02-2012, 01:34 AM

:lol Since you don't include yourself as part of the set of "spurs fans", you are by your very nature a troll; you purport to be a spurs fan in previous conversations and are indicated as such by your profile. You have claimed repeatedly that you were just dropping truth bombs from the perspective of a fellow fan and appreciator of Tim Duncan and the Spurs, when in fact your account exists to play the subtle legacy erosion game, and in all likelihood you are a sockpuppet of a Mav or Laker fan.

Caeman
02-02-2012, 01:52 AM
:lol Since you don't include yourself as part of the set of "spurs fans", you are by your very nature a troll; you purport to be a spurs fan in previous conversations and are indicated as such by your profile. You have claimed repeatedly that you were just dropping truth bombs from the perspective of a fellow fan and appreciator of Tim Duncan and the Spurs, when in fact your account exists to play the subtle legacy erosion game, and in all likelihood you are a sockpuppet of a Mav or Laker fan.

You are very insecure if you think someone who post on a forum board could ever erode anyone's legacy.

For example, do you think your avatar or sig do anything to bring down Kobe's legacy? I mean, won't Kobe be considered one of the greats regardless of your silly avatar/sig which are designed to erode a particular legacy?

timvp
02-02-2012, 01:54 AM
Whining because a player is getting old and isn't as good as he used to be is to be oblivious of the laws of nature, tbh.

Sean Cagney
02-02-2012, 02:28 AM
Whining because a player is getting old and isn't as good as he used to be is to be oblivious of the laws of nature, tbh.

I am sorry TIMVP but that guy gets on my nerves with his dissing of a top ten or so legend! I mean he calls him a tired old shit back, well that guy got them 4 titles man! I am just sick of this dude to begin with the last few days. No Spurs fan has a right to talk bad about THE LEGEND! NO FAN IN GENERAL DOES! He needs to go.

Juggity
02-02-2012, 02:29 AM
You are very insecure if you think someone who post on a forum board could ever erode anyone's legacy.

For example, do you think your avatar or sig do anything to bring down Kobe's legacy? I mean, won't Kobe be considered one of the greats regardless of your silly avatar/sig which are designed to erode a particular legacy?

I don't incorrectly purport to be a fan of another team, as you do. You play the game, bro. And you play it poorly, or I wouldn't have noticed you playin' it :lol

Caeman
02-02-2012, 02:32 AM
I am sorry TIMVP but that guy gets on my nerves with his dissing of a top ten or so legend! I mean he calls him a tired old shit back, well that guy got them 4 titles man! I am just sick of this dude to begin with the last few days. No Spurs fan has a right to talk bad about THE LEGEND! NO FAN IN GENERAL DOES! He needs to go.

You could, you know, just not read any of this. :rolleyes

Also, top ten or so legend? Try top 10 player of all time. I'm biased so i have him ahead of Shaq. So i'm thinking at least 9th best player (just to have Shaq at 10, and Kobe not in at all :lol)

Sean Cagney
02-02-2012, 02:47 AM
You could, you know, just not read any of this. :rolleyes

Also, top ten or so legend? Try top 10 player of all time. I'm biased so i have him ahead of Shaq. So i'm thinking at least 9th best player (just to have Shaq at 10, and Kobe not in at all :lol)

Okay I like you then bro! TOSB one night though got to me! He is what he is, a top ten of all times player! I thought you were just all out hating bro. I have him ahead of Shaq too.

Caeman
02-02-2012, 02:54 AM
Okay I like you then bro! TOSB one night though got to me! He is what he is, a top ten of all times player! I thought you were just all out hating bro. I have him ahead of Shaq too.

Honestly putting Timmy ahead of Shaq is tough. You have to give Shaq credit for leading LA to a three-peat. On the other hand, Shaq was allowed to camp in the paint during that run so there should be an asterick attached to that run of championships. I remember watching Shaq bully for position in the paint against the Blazers and Kings and that asshole would take 8 or 9 seconds (on the short end) to establish himself and no calls was ever made. I even remember during one playoff game there was a segment that showed the blatant 3 sec violations that were not being called. Quite a shame really. Fuck Stern for that bullshit!

z0sa
02-02-2012, 07:12 AM

:lol what the fuck are you rambling about? you have it all wrong. no one is "okay" with Timmy D getting pushed around by a 300 lber. no one loves the fact their favorite players eventually grow old and decline and retire. we just have this thing called respect, something you obviously don't have. and let me tell you, sir, if there's one man you should respect if you consider yourself any kind of spurs fan, it's tim duncan.

ps tim duncan has taken less money for the sake of the spurs.

Russo21
02-02-2012, 07:38 AM
I can not believe any so called spurs fans are bagging the great one out. Blasphemy.

There wouldn't even be an NBA team in san antonio if it wasn't for Tim. Even in his advanced age do not take Tim Duncan for granted.

One day he will be gone and things will never be the same again. San Antonio will not be the same without him, we will lose all identity. Show the big fella some respect.

When he retires, spur fans will mourn immediately. Later down the track the rest of the NBA will begin to realise his greatness and miss the fact the NBA isn't the same wthout the gentle giant that quietly dominated the league from day 1.

Timmy has a few nicknames, TD, Tim B Dunkn, The Big Fundamental, one of my favorites came from shaq

"The Godfather of the West"

Like all of you, i miss tim's 25 point 15 rebounds 4 assist and 3 block nights while holding the likes of KMART to 3-23 shooting.

Unfortunately Father Time is undefeated. Not even The Godfather of the West can defeat father time.

Enjoy Tim Duncan while you can. Savour every minute of it.

Fireball
02-02-2012, 07:59 AM
Agree with Russo21 all the way ... I love Timmy ... he can do as he pleases and I will enjoy every minute of it ...

SpurNation
02-02-2012, 08:13 AM
...listening to people who say he's done.

Rummpd
02-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Sublime to think he is done - watch and learn as Tim increasingly comes up big down the stretch of the season......

FromWayDowntown
02-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Being a shadow of Tim Duncan is like having a portion of Warren Buffet's wealth.

YoMamaIsCallin
02-02-2012, 12:40 PM
People. IT'S THE REGULAR SEASON. Not only that it's a compressed stupid regular season. Every game is not going to be played like a playoff game. Deal with it.

And, no one on the Spurs. least of all Tim, gives a tiny crap about what Tim's stats are. Winning is not about individual stats.

And, Shaq and Duncan couldn't be more different players. Comparing them is pretty stupid.

And, no one is saying what's actually interesting about Duncan. He is doing a great job of adjusting his game (like Jordan did) and his training to (a) match his teammates abilities and (b) compensating for his advancing age. He's playing like a surgeon out there on offense, he's reinvented his game by adding a deadly jumper from the key and a fadeaway spin jumper on the baseline, and doing an amazingly good job anchoring the D and guarding the paint and blocking shots.

To dis him because he's not getting monster stats is just stupid. You've got to watch the game.

Rummpd
02-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Lets put it this way exactly many others centers league wide (as Hollinger* considers him and what he plays most of the time these days) you would rather have healthy and heading into a playoff series? IMO no more than a handful of centers or pf (however you consider him these days) are capable of stepping up and influencing a game and a series in so many positive ways than Duncan no matter what his age or declining numbers in the regular season.

phttp://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics?position=c&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba %2fhollinger%2fstatistics%3fposition%3dc

Calispursfan11
02-02-2012, 11:06 PM
The fat lady isn't even warming up yet!

Sean Cagney
02-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Honestly putting Timmy ahead of Shaq is tough. You have to give Shaq credit for leading LA to a three-peat. On the other hand, Shaq was allowed to camp in the paint during that run so there should be an asterick attached to that run of championships. I remember watching Shaq bully for position in the paint against the Blazers and Kings and that asshole would take 8 or 9 seconds (on the short end) to establish himself and no calls was ever made. I even remember during one playoff game there was a segment that showed the blatant 3 sec violations that were not being called. Quite a shame really. Fuck Stern for that bullshit!

This is true, it is hard to put him ahead of Shaq, but he was allowed to camp like you said in the lane and he was huge on top of that so nobody physically could take an elbow to the face and then they get dunked on with the O foul (Not called alot). Shaq was size, not much skill outside of dunking though.

will_spurs
02-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Some interesting stat as I browsing Tim's profile on bball-reference (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/duncati01.html) is the Win Shares from best to worst over a player's career.

Tim had his 2 best seasons between 01 and 03 with ~17-18 win shares. The rest of the time he was steadily in the 11-13 range except his 2nd season (8.7) and the last (7.7).

These numbers are consistent with other greats like Erving or Barkley, who saw a sharp decline in their 15th (Tim's current season) and 16th seasons.

The numbers are also quite consistent with e.g. Garnett (despite the bad start in his career) except KG started declining strongly in his 14th season. Larry Bird started declining strongly in his 10th season. Malone (a very durable player) declined in his 14th but had a revival for a couple of seasons.

All in all this shows that Duncan is generally on the same track as other all-time greats, and actually would tend to decline slower than most.

tuncaboylu
02-06-2012, 01:58 AM
I've never looked to Tim's stats this year until reading this thread.(I'm sure Tim also didn't).

Stats re noot important in this stupid lock-out shortened regular season. On the other hand Tim is still producing 13.5 pts 8 rebs and going to free-throw line more than last year. There is nothing shows that Tim is done yet.

Moreover Tim is a very smart guy and maybe one of the players with highest bb IQ. He can use his energy very econmially and can play next 2 or 3 years unless he doesn't want to rest.

007nites
02-06-2012, 10:38 PM
19 Points, 17 Rebounds, 4 Blocks, and 3 assists.

VBM
02-06-2012, 10:39 PM
19 Points, 17 Rebounds, 4 Blocks, and 3 assists.

Used to be a solid first half for ol Timmy :depressed

Brazil
02-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Timmy is done with 19 pts 17 reb 2 stl 4 blks 3 assists says hello :tu

DesignatedT
02-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Tiago is more reliable then Duncan. 4 down belongs to him now - SpursTalk.

Wild Cobra Kai
02-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Fail thread.

Calispursfan11
02-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Fail thread.

I think you missed the point of this thread. Or maybe you just aren't a Tim Duncan fan...?

Calispursfan11
02-07-2012, 12:58 AM
Timmy is done with 19 pts 17 reb 2 stl 4 blks 3 assists says hello :tu

My amigo from Brazil, great point. That is the same point I was trying to make by starting this thread when Timmy went off for 25 and then some after some harsh criticism by ultra pessimists. Unlike them, I truly believe that Timmy is NOT done. I am happy to see that he is proving me right so far.

007nites
02-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Now Timmy is getting double-doubles in the 3rd quarter.