PDA

View Full Version : February Vote: The Executive Committee hath spoken . . .

timvp
02-02-2012, 09:31 AM
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9703/nokoolaid.gif

Kori will decide the duration and whether it's a complete ban or a pinking.

Additionally, NuGGeTs-FaN was double-crossed and is no longer on the EC.

Norris Cole
02-02-2012, 09:44 AM
:lmao

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-02-2012, 09:46 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000406957/polls_290360_57791_2356fad8f6_p_3747_184898_answer _2_xlarge.jpeg

Punchy
02-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Deserves it. Wack ass mascot always bustin' thru people's walls like a jackass.

Kori Ellis
02-02-2012, 10:22 AM
http://www.meijer.com/assets/product_images/styles/xlarge/1001029_043000955703_A_400.jpg

JamStone
02-02-2012, 10:24 AM
lol clever you guys are

cantthinkofanything
02-02-2012, 10:28 AM
http://me414.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/koolaidman.gif

Stalin
02-02-2012, 10:29 AM
its fair verdict, who really wants to be in that chimp's suicide note?

DPG21920
02-02-2012, 10:31 AM
If they're men of their word, just killed 3 girls with one stone.

ohmwrecker
02-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Good work, men. That being said, I have zero faith in any of this happening.

Punchy
02-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Check Kool's account. He's pinked.

ohmwrecker
02-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Check Kool's account. He's pinked.

Well…that should teach him a hard leason…

Anyone else find it amusing that the Hawaiian Punch dude is confirming Koolaid Man's pink status?

Punchy
02-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Well…that should teach him a hard leason…

Anyone else find it amusing that the Hawaiian Punch dude is confirming Koolaid Man's pink status?

I'm the OG Juice Mascot, who represents a superior product actually made with fruit juice, unlike that sugar water trash he slings. Also, that fat bastard copied my aggressive marketing strategy, so I'm glad to see his demise.

ohmwrecker
02-02-2012, 11:02 AM
That should've been "lesson", obviously. Fuck this phone!

ElNono
02-02-2012, 12:37 PM
The EC thanks the overlords for carrying on with the sentence.

We also would like to use this space to remind our constituents to mail their contribution checks for Feb. Thanks.

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Awesome work guys. I think this place is about to become a whole lot more tolerable.

John Kramer
02-02-2012, 12:58 PM

Hello timvp.....I'd like to play a game.

For years, you have sadistically found pleasure through the misfortunes of others and used that to your advantage. Well today, as you can see, you are the one who finds himself in a misfortunate predicament. However, there is a chance you can survive......if you follow the rules of course.

This door in front of you is your only chance of escape. By entering this room, you have triggered the timer. You have 4 minutes to find the key to this door. Where is the key you ask? It is in the pit below you and you must find it amongst all the others. Like finding a needle in a haystack.....huhuhuhuhuhuhuh. If you succeed, you will walk out of that door to your freedom. However, if misfortune falls upon you and you fail, this door will be locked shut forever, making this room........your grave!

Live or die timvp........make your choice.

MavDynasty
02-02-2012, 01:00 PM
:lol this is a great troll

cantthinkofanything
02-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Awesome work guys. I think this place is about to become a whole lot more tolerable.

Looks like you should have waited one more post before you said that.

Banzai
02-02-2012, 01:03 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/15603205475.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=1693)

BlackSwordsMan
02-02-2012, 01:22 PM

For years, you have sadistically found pleasure through the misfortunes of others and used that to your advantage. Well today, as you can see, you are the one who finds himself in a misfortunate predicament. However, there is a chance you can survive......if you follow the rules of course.

This door in front of you is your only chance of escape. By entering this room, you have triggered the timer. You have 4 minutes to find the key to this door. Where is the key you ask? It is in the pit below you and you must find it amongst all the others. Like finding a needle in a haystack.....huhuhuhuhuhuhuh. If you succeed, you will walk out of that door to your freedom. However, if misfortune falls upon you and you fail, this door will be locked shut forever, making this room........your grave!

:rollin:rollin

BlackSwordsMan
02-02-2012, 01:22 PM
I want to see a saw movie now and pretend its bump as the old man

BlackSwordsMan
02-02-2012, 01:26 PM
If seppe is in threat of getting pinked TAKE ME INSTEAD O LOORDDY LORD! JESUS TAKE ME!

Halberto
02-02-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm clueless about the recent development of political factions on this forum, but if this is a product of it then I am extremely happy.

baseline bum
02-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Cross him out and put a K

Ashy Larry
02-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Cross him out and put a K

Ing-o-woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Nagga, to South Central LA

Robz4000
02-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Good riddance imo

Koolaid_Man
02-02-2012, 03:21 PM
http://www.meijer.com/assets/product_images/styles/xlarge/1001029_043000955703_A_400.jpg

Kori I'm very worried and concerned about you...are you going to be ok Kori...here take my hanky blow your nose and dry your eyes girl..it's gonna be ok...I know you're not happy one bit about this Kori...I know you have to look strong for your jealous hearted man...he felt like I was winning your heart and he flipped out and panicked...I know guys like him...he's smiling from ear to ear after conspiring and whispering in dark places...knowing I'm out there all alone...cold, naked, lonely, hungry, suffering and wishing for nothing but to be held in your arms once more. Wishing for nothing but to tucked in and my head gently caressed and soothe...(cough cough)...

but Kori I'm a changed man now...and I have a message for all those who voted to silence the legendary Koolaid_Man:

8Fqow91Buyg

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 03:24 PM
:lmao lookin good in pink, girl.

Norris Cole
02-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Kori I'm very worried and concerned about you...are you going to be ok Kori...here take my hanky blow your nose and dry your eyes girl..it's gonna be ok...I know you're not happy one bit about this Kori...I know you have to look strong for your jealous hearted man...he felt like I was winning your heart and he flipped out and panicked...I know guys like him...he's smiling from ear to ear after conspiring and whispering in dark places...knowing I'm out there all alone...cold, naked, lonely, hungry, suffering and wishing for nothing but to be held in your arms once more. Wishing for nothing but to tucked in and my head gently caressed and soothe...(cough cough)...

but Kori I'm a changed man now...and I have a message for all those who voted to silence the legendary Koolaid_Man:

8Fqow91Buyg

Surprise you didn't start z thread tbh. Oh wait... :lmao

ohmwrecker
02-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Shouldn't the main account of whoever owns the Koolaid_Man troll be pinked as well? I mean…if you're going to do this shit, you might as well do it right.

z0sa
02-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Shouldn't the main account of whoever owns the Koolaid_Man troll be pinked as well? I mean…if you're going to do this shit, you might as well do it right.

luva is a dumbass everyone makes fun of anyway.

dunkman
02-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Shit happens . . .

jeebus
02-02-2012, 05:28 PM

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyll64qNrF1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Stalin
02-02-2012, 05:42 PM
seriously, this guy needs pshycological help, if this is how he reacts to not being able to start threads on a fucking sports forum, its rather disturbing, tbh

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-02-2012, 05:56 PM

8Fqow91Buyg

Stay up King Kool... I got your back homie.

NRHector
02-02-2012, 06:08 PM
A job well done EC :toast

Chris Fall
02-02-2012, 06:12 PM

:cry for a broken man

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XdP6Lp2ceqY/S_FcKZjI11I/AAAAAAAARmk/ZGKGZls9dsM/s1600/zoom+%282%29.gif

Kori Ellis
02-02-2012, 06:17 PM

Kool Aid hasn't posted under any other account in a long, long time.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Kool Aid hasn't posted under any other account in a long, long time.

Hey Kori, was our bolding vote denied?

crc21209
02-02-2012, 08:10 PM

:lol

Kori Ellis
02-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Hey Kori, was our bolding vote denied?

Not sure. I'll talk to timvp when he gets back from the game.

djohn2oo8
02-02-2012, 08:51 PM

Is the DaDakota double crossing official yet?

djohn2oo8
02-02-2012, 08:53 PM

8Fqow91Buyg
Pinked :lmao