PDA

View Full Version : Change Happened

Nbadan
02-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Do you really want 'those other guys' in control of your pocket book again?

LJSa4d-OeMI#!

EVAY
02-02-2012, 07:57 PM
No, I don't, Dan. Problem is, you have to admit that some of Obama's initiatives, most notably housing (imo) have been close to complete failures.

So, to say I don't want the other guys is not to say that I want a continuation of all of Obama's policies, either.

NewcastleKEG
02-02-2012, 08:15 PM
No, I don't, Dan. Problem is, you have to admit that some of Obama's initiatives, most notably housing (imo) have been close to complete failures.

So, to say I don't want the other guys is not to say that I want a continuation of all of Obama's policies, either.
Sounds like you have an issue with the failed 2-party system in America that we were spoon fed to believe is ''the best system in the world''

EVAY
02-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Sounds like you have an issue with the failed 2-party system in America that we were spoon fed to believe is ''the best system in the world''

Well, if someone doesn't have a problem with it, they must not be paying attention!

NewcastleKEG
02-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Well, if someone doesn't have a problem with it, they must not be paying attention!
Ron Paul is showing that we have the freedom to vote for who we want but the system will decide which options we have

Nbadan
02-02-2012, 09:15 PM

Not sure what you wanted Obama to do about housing, that bubble was gonna pop no matter what....I can understand not liking NDAA but like the inevitable housing bubble popping, Congress was going to codify the Bush era policy of indefinite detention of US Citizens with or without Obama, whom, I may add, has never agreed with, and continues as policy to disagree with the policy...

....the GOP Congress on the other hand is not so clean....it silently codified this Bush policy with it's inaction....it in essence, codified indefinite detention of American citizens by its mere disinterest and apathy... it's no wonder the GOP didn't raise a stink about this beyond the usual talk-show wing-nuts..

Vici
02-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Wow, that was actually an excellent ad. GL to Romney, he's going to need it.

angrydude
02-03-2012, 01:57 AM
The choice is between going 50 down the road to fiscal insolvency or 80. On the one hand the republicans will murder more middle easterners while we do it, while the democrats will give poor people more money to buy chinese goodies.

MannyIsGod
02-03-2012, 02:42 AM
LOL Change. New Robes and all.

SA210
02-03-2012, 05:19 AM
lol He IS those other guys

mercos
02-03-2012, 11:00 AM
When you look at his list of accomplishments it would seem his reelection was a sure thing. The only thing holding him back was the economy. Now that the economy seems to be growing his chances of winning the 2012 election are very high. I guessed a few months ago that is the Dow Jones was over 12,000 and unemployment was below 9% Obama would have a good shot at winning. Now we seem headed for a DJIA over 13,000 and an unemployment rate under 8%. If these trends continue Obama is going to steamroll Mitt Romney, who even Republicans are having a hard time getting behind.

boutons_deux
02-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Willard Gecko is a strong Repug candidate,

as member of the 0.01%,

as inarticulate, stupid, ignorant, incurious

as incorrigible liar and slanderer

but even with all those VRWC "positives", it sounds like the Repugs and evangelical sheeple are sold on the guy.

DarrinS
02-03-2012, 11:25 AM
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Geithner+Testifies+Before+House+Financial+-mxr99cqhtml.jpg

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2009/04/23/Larry%20Summers%20is%20sleepy%20three-thumb-480x350.jpg

DarrinS
02-03-2012, 11:27 AM
When you look at his list of accomplishments it would seem his reelection was a sure thing.

:lmao

The best thing Obama has going for him are the GOP candidates, IMHO.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-03-2012, 11:42 AM
The best thing Obama has going for him are the GOP candidates, IMHO.

Amen.