PDA

View Full Version : Blair stinking it up offensively

Rummpd
02-02-2012, 10:19 PM
1.75 games and 3 points. Why he remains the starter without earning it continues to mistify.....plus when Bonner does nothing except chuck missed shots it is no wonder Spurs do not thrash weak teams.

dallasmaverickslose
02-02-2012, 10:24 PM
I'd rather have Bonner as my bigman that DeWHOOPS Blair. Too short, too fat, too slow, too...everything. I'd rather have kawhi and bonner in as my bigmen than Djuan with anybody.

Rummpd
02-02-2012, 10:27 PM
I say make him the 4th big with limited minutes and tell him rebound your fat self back into the rotation.

Russo21
02-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Blair sucks. Man i hope we get rid of him at the trade deadline. Why he's our starting big man i have no idea.

On another note. Leonard has lost his starting gig? That's fucked. Yes he's been in a scoring slump but the mofo crashes the boards, plays defense and is only going to get better as the season progresses. Get Leonard back in the starting 5! Get Splitter in the starting 5! Don't want Pop messing with another talent's head.

Splitter
Duncan
Leonard

Defensively and length wise that front line shits all over

Blair
Duncan
RJ

SpurNation
02-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Might be a good guess he won't be a starter next year. Heck...he might not even be a Spur next year.

dallasmaverickslose
02-02-2012, 11:08 PM
I'd rather have Cory Joseph as my starting center

Calispursfan11
02-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Where's Rasho? I'd rather have him than Blair, even though he's retired.

TDMVPDPOY
02-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Where's Rasho? I'd rather have him than Blair, even though he's retired.

his still waiting for pop to call him

Calispursfan11
02-02-2012, 11:16 PM
I can't stand when the other team does layup drills on his ass. He's about as good as a traffic cone out there on defense and he's point guard short. It's a catastrophe that he gets the minutes he does. I'd much rather have a Boner out there since he can spread the floor and stretch the D and he's at least taller than that dwarf.

Calispursfan11
02-02-2012, 11:26 PM
i'd rather have kevin willis start at center than blair... today

While we're at it, why not bring back Samaki Walker. I'll bet he can still stand stationary in the paint on defense for 30 mins a game.

therealtruth
02-03-2012, 12:18 AM
It seems like all the bigs the Spurs have had in the past are better than the current bigs. I am thinking Samaki Walker wasn't so bad.

Calispursfan11
02-03-2012, 12:21 AM
It seems like all the bigs the Spurs have had in the past are better than the current bigs. I am thinking Samaki Walker wasn't so bad.

Oh what dark times have befallen Spurdome when we long for the return of Samaki Walker on the frontline...