PDA

View Full Version : It ends NOW!

New Drebly032
06-19-2005, 07:15 PM
Im sorry, but tonight and Tuesday marks the beginning of our Dynasty. Not even the so called "greatest Spurs team ever" can stand in our way. GO Pistons. :fro

ducks
06-19-2005, 07:17 PM
scoreboard baby!

SPARKY
06-19-2005, 07:17 PM
Oh sorry. I thought you meant your life of drugs and dead end jobs.

New Drebly032
06-19-2005, 07:21 PM
atleast Mason our PA announcer uses sum enthusiasm when announcing the Spurs lineup. Your PA announcer like whispers the Pistons starters. You guys can't win because you don't have Mason! Mason could take on your whole starting lineup at once! woo MasoN!!!!! B B B B BILLUPS!

texbumTHElife
06-19-2005, 07:22 PM
Well, we will know in about 4 hours wont we. This should be the begining of a dynasty for one of these teams. Actually, if we won it would be our 3rd titles in 6 years so I would characterize this team as a Dynasty already.

Good luck Pistons.

Spurs, bring it!

SPARKY
06-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Piston Fan brings quality takes to this forum. Yeah.

B.AlMighty
06-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Im sorry, but tonight and Tuesday marks the beginning of our Dynasty. Not even the so called "greatest Spurs team ever" can stand in our way. GO Pistons. :fro

The Spurs WILL begin their Dynasty journey tonight.

geerussell
06-19-2005, 07:25 PM
scoreboard baby!

Detroit 102
San Antonio 71

:fro

texbumTHElife
06-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Spurs 88
Pistons 86

New Drebly032
06-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Piston Fan brings quality takes to this forum. Yeah.

Im not trying to talk smack, but the Pistons will win the series i believe, they've shown that they can contain ginobili and Duncan isnt nearly as effective as he has been in recent finals/playoffs. If we have our intensity for just ONE game in San Antonio, the series is over. Our fans our great, but our aggressivness is the reason for our success.

SPARKY
06-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Oddly enough, they weren't able to do that in SA the first 2 times. Pistons can't bring the crowd, "Mason" and whatever else down to SA. Without that they are going down in SA no matter what happens tonight.

SPARKY
06-19-2005, 07:29 PM
Im not trying to talk smack, but the Pistons will win the series i believe, they've shown that they can contain ginobili and Duncan isnt nearly as effective as he has been in recent finals/playoffs. If we have our intensity for just ONE game in San Antonio, the series is over. Our fans our great, but our aggressivness is the reason for our success.

...and yet, you just did.

FilSpursFan
06-19-2005, 07:32 PM
LOL! Mouse is that you?
:lol

geerussell
06-19-2005, 07:33 PM
I'm geerussell and I approve this smack.

The spurs are going to lose this game and the series because they can't handle the pressure. They aren't mentally tough and if you hit them hard enough, as hard as the pistons did in the last two games, they will fold.

The pressure of shaking the "soft" label, the pressure of rebounding from epic blowouts, the pressure of last years shrinkage vs the lakers, the pressure of standing up to the pistons physical play... it's all too much for them.

The pistons aren't going to take a step down so the spurs only hope is to raise their game enough to beat the way detroit is playing right now and they don't have the backbone to do it.

SPARKY
06-19-2005, 07:35 PM
The Pistons need their home crowd as much as the Spurs need theirs in this series. Take the home crowd away from the Pistons and they won't be able to handle the pressure in SA. Games 1 and 2 were not a fluke, Piston Fan. Stroke your cock at your own peril.

ALVAREZ6
06-19-2005, 07:36 PM
I'm geerussell and I approve this smack.
Since when does anyone give a fuck about what you approve?

leemajors
06-19-2005, 07:36 PM
the spurs bounced back just fine in game 5 last year, and got beat by an unfortunate turn of events.

ObiwanGinobili
06-19-2005, 07:38 PM

I'm wondering at this moment how many Spurs fans are on Pistons Forums starting threads that say this. hmmmmmm????
Guesses anyone?

geerussell
06-19-2005, 07:53 PM
Since when does anyone give a fuck about what you approve?

If only you could take a joke as well as the spurs take a beating.

Leetonidas
06-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Dynasty my ass. As long as Dwayne Wade and Shaq are healthy, the Pistons won't be in the Finals again.

GopherSA
06-19-2005, 08:04 PM

No, you're right.

Nobody can stand in the way of Detroit becoming a dynastic failure.

Nobody can stand in the way -- check that -- save your pathetic rust belt town from the layoffs, economic failure, junk-bond status auto makers and violent rioters that it's known for.

No, San Antonio is the town and team of the future.

We have beautiful weather, stunning scenery, a booming economy and the most wonderful citizens in North America.

San Antonio has Toyota and Margaritas.

Detroit has GM layoffs and stale canned beer.

San Antonio has Los Lonely Boys and Pat Green.

Detroit has Kid Rock.

San Antonio is the town and team of the future.

Detroit, your day is done.

CaptainHook
06-19-2005, 08:12 PM
hey New Drebly032, "He who crows the loudest, may eat the most crow"

slayermin
06-19-2005, 08:45 PM
hey New Drebly032, "He who crows the loudest, may eat the most crow"

Drebly won't be found in any close proximity of Spurstalk if the Spurs win the title.

Kinda like when he plays against TO in real life.

:smokin

CaptainHook
06-19-2005, 09:27 PM
lol

caŽlo
06-19-2005, 09:41 PM
SA will win AT LEAST ONE GAME IN THE PALACE.

and TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!

caŽlo
06-19-2005, 10:42 PM
show the love and faith guys!!!

WERE GONNA WIN THIS ONE!!!!!!!!

SPURS!! WIN THIS ONE FOR ME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on!!! lets go!

caŽlo
06-19-2005, 11:18 PM
COME ON SPURS!!! WIN THIS ONE!!!!

THIS GAME IS OURS SPURS!!! LETS GO!! HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

yeah baby!!!!

caŽlo
06-19-2005, 11:21 PM
Spurs Win!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Shot Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew!!!!! Fuck It!!! Spurs Win Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Knew It I Knew It I Knew It!!! Spurs Will Win Game 5!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpursWoman
06-19-2005, 11:31 PM

Offline? Offline???

Where you at, buddy? :smokin

New Drebly032
06-19-2005, 11:38 PM
Offline? Offline???

Where you at, buddy? :smokin

im right here..its 3-2....did the heat win up 3-2? plus if it takes a cherrypicker to win then so be it..thats not a team you won because of one person

SpursWoman
06-19-2005, 11:43 PM
Whatever helps you sleep better tonight. :)

At least you showed back up after the talk....that's more than I can say for a few of the ass-wipes that have been posting here the last few days.

violentkitten
06-19-2005, 11:45 PM
:lol

classic.

Experiment2100
06-19-2005, 11:47 PM

http://img145.echo.cx/img145/5871/animation20ys.gif

samikeyp
06-19-2005, 11:47 PM
The spurs are going to lose this game and the series because they can't handle the pressure. They aren't mentally tough and if you hit them hard enough, as hard as the pistons did in the last two games, they will fold.

The pressure of shaking the "soft" label, the pressure of rebounding from epic blowouts, the pressure of last years shrinkage vs the lakers, the pressure of standing up to the pistons physical play... it's all too much for them.

Um....you were saying?

violentkitten
06-19-2005, 11:51 PM
oh wait, i know. piston fan is nice and polite in this forum. yeah.

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/RHorryGW_295_050619.jpg

ooops.

JustSpurs
06-19-2005, 11:53 PM
im right here..its 3-2....did the heat win up 3-2? plus if it takes a cherrypicker to win then so be it..thats not a team you won because of one person
yeah...right...whatever :lol

violentkitten
06-20-2005, 12:21 AM
bump