PDA

View Full Version : UN and Taxes

xrayzebra
02-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Here we go again, the UN wants a world tax for the poor.

Global levy needed to aid “needy people” get free housing, education and healthcare

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Friday, February 3, 2012

The United Nations wants a world tax imposed on all financial transactions to fund a global model of social services that will provide “needy people” with a basic income, free healthcare, education and housing.

The drive is part of the UN’s mission to create a “social protection floor” under the auspices of the Commission on Social Development, which began this week in New York. The SPF will become the UN’s primary focus from 2015 onwards when the Millennium Development Goals project concludes.

http://www.infowars.com/un-wants-world-tax-to-help-the-poor/

Oh, and they still want to shakedown the rich countries for a carbon
tax. I guess that leaves us out, we are broke and in debt.

ChumpDumper
02-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Et tu, x?

lol infowars

xrayzebra
02-03-2012, 03:35 PM
Chump does the source change the facts. Just because the NYT didn't report it, or
maybe they did, it still doesn't change the facts.

SA210
02-03-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm all for helping the poor. I'd rather money go to them than to wars and murdering.

boutons_deux
02-03-2012, 03:39 PM
One of the best ways to help the poor is for Europe and N.America to stop dumping subsidized agricultural commodities onto the world market, undercutting local, subsistence farmers, while enslaving poor countries to importing rather than being self-sufficient.

And of course, a UN rule that takes oil and natural gas out of the commodities markets so speculating traders don't manipulate the prices.

ChumpDumper
02-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Chump does the source change the facts. Just because the NYT didn't report it, or
maybe they did, it still doesn't change the facts.What facts?

Tell me these facts, x -- what is the UN's tax collecting power and in what document is it established?

I honestly have never heard of it and judging from the sources you use, you seem to be really well informed about all things concerning the UN.

Thanks in advance for your direct answer devoid of whining and attempts to change the subject.

xrayzebra
02-03-2012, 03:50 PM
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705398584/UN-leaders-consider-world-tax-to-fund-social-protection-services.html?s_cid=s10

ChumpDumper
02-03-2012, 03:55 PM
That does not answer the question, x.

What is the UN's tax collecting power and in what document is it established?

ChumpDumper
02-03-2012, 03:55 PM

Spurminator
02-03-2012, 04:00 PM
xray, do you ever look at some of the emails you get with these articles and think, "Damn, these people think I'm a gullible idiot."

xrayzebra
02-03-2012, 09:55 PM

xray, do you ever look at some of the emails you get with these articles and think, "Damn, these people think I'm a gullible idiot."

Go back and read what I posted Chump, didn't say they had any authority
to tax anyone.

Spurm, two valid articles, links provided. So either keep to the
conversation or shut up.

Chump. But, if the U.S. signed a treaty with the UN and the Senate
approved it, it would become the law of the land. Much like the
Cap and Trade crap almost did after Clinton signed a treaty on the
global warming.

mercos
02-03-2012, 10:14 PM
to tax anyone.

conversation or shut up.

global warming.

:lol at the Senate approving anything these days tbh.

Spurminator
02-03-2012, 10:51 PM
conversation or shut up.

Articles with nothing but speculation. Hyperbolically hyped by a website that prays on the gullible like yourself. You should feel that your intelligence has been insulted, but you carry on thinking it's the other 99% of the world that is really crazy.

ElNono
02-04-2012, 12:04 AM
A ratification of such treaty by the senate would require 2/3 of the votes.

It's good to see this is being negotiated without threats to countries that might not want to sign up on such a treaty, unlike what the US routinely does when it comes to bullying other countries into passing legislation that advance it's corporate interests...

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2012, 12:17 AM
maybe they did, it still doesn't change the facts.

Does a source change or present the facts in a different manner? Hey its from the Iranian National News so its got to be real right? DeToqueville was talking about you. You lack the capacity for independent thought.

mavs>spurs
02-04-2012, 01:07 AM
i ain't paying any taxes to the new world order i'll move to a non UN country

m>s
02-04-2012, 03:01 AM
the UN gets the vast majority of revenue from US and yet they still want us to pay more. we been payin for this shit to keep it running, while getting shitted on by Russians & chinks in the committee time after time. chinks have literally the richest government right now and yet they still act like a "developing" country so they don't need to carry no fuckin burden of tax levied by the U-Fucking-N

however the chinks will be the source of money after all... we'll pay the extra money to the UN but we have to borrow it from chinks first of all

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2012, 06:29 AM
this is bullshit

they already get foreign aid money, debt free or slated in the future when they know those countries wont be able to pay it back....

all your doing is pouring money down a hole, that doesnt solve the issues....give them an industry, create jobs where you see the trickle affect of money through the economy, instead of through the coffers of the operators

boutons_deux
02-04-2012, 08:53 AM
the jerk XZ heard "UN" and his knee jerked.

ChumpDumper
02-04-2012, 03:36 PM
to tax anyone.

conversation or shut up.

global warming.So no taxing authority at all.

There's officially nothing to worry about.

mavs>spurs
02-04-2012, 04:02 PM
where you see the trickle affect of money through the economy, instead of through the coffers of the operators

There is no such thing as trickle down economics. Reagan was just an idiot actor who America loved so much for some odd reason. Shitty president and knows nothing about economics.