PDA

View Full Version : 죄송 해요

monosylab1k
02-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Since it was part of the agreement and all, I'm going to go ahead and post my apologies here.

btw I dedicate this thread to z0sa, the brave pioneer of making sincere apologies to random assholes on the internet.

here we go....

mavs>spurs, I am truly sorry for posting the name from the Facebook account in question. Whoever's account it is, you really didn't like me posting the name and I did it. I'm sorry for continuing to post it even after we had an agreement to stop. It's not happening again, obviously. You're a funny poster and a fellow mavs fan so let's drop this shit and put it behind us.

timvp, I'm sorry for leaking the info that I leaked. If this is about the PM being sent out or forwarded to anyone, I didn't do that. When I gave out the password to my account last year, I forgot about that message being there, and clearly my username fell into the worst possible hands for that PM. No clue what he did or didn't do when examining all my PM's. As far as what was contained in the message, I truly didn't think I was "leaking" anything when I told people about it. It was already spreading through the site so I assumed it was common knowledge at that point. Not an excuse, just an explanation of what I was thinking. No "backstabbing" intent. I liked the former poster who is at the center of this, he seemed cool and I enjoyed his work here, but for me it was the extent of it. To you he was a real person and a friend, so I can see why you'd be upset at how I acted about the situation. I really am sorry.

DoK, I'm sorry you got involved in this at all. I didn't think trolling with the info provided to me would cause this shitstorm, but instead of backing off, I kept pushing the envelope and now here we are. מייַן שלעכט

stretch, I'm sorry that you got caught in the crossfire as well. Why you and your family's privacy and info had to be invaded is beyond me, and frankly I think you deserve an apology from the other party involved in this, but yeah. Sorry.

Kori Ellis, I'm sorry for you having to deal with this bullshit when you have a family and shouldn't have to worry about jagoffs on the internet.

While I'm at it, I might as well get em all out of the way tbh

z0sa, I apologize for making fun of you apologizing, even though you are a cheesedick for apologizing. I also apologize for calling you a cheesedick.

Giuseppe, I apologize for threatening you with the Clutter Reduction Act and calling you a pedo.

BUMP, I'm sorry for not using my Drunk BUMP troll enough tbh.

BRHornet45, I apologize for trolling you with Boston Pancake and for not supporting your Manning Bill.

duncan228, I'm sorry if anything I've done has contributed to you not posting in the NBA Forum anymore.

MavDynasty, I'm sorry for once accusing you of being bostonguy.

bostonguy, I'm sorry for once accusing you of being a fake Pats fan.

san antonio spurs, I apologize for exposing how stupid you are when it comes to anything related to the Patriots.

J.T., I apologize for not believing your fake death last year. Plus sorry bout that whole Peyton thing.

dirk4mvp, I'm sorry for mocking Ole Piss and assuming that every white boy in a blue shirt and sunglasses hanging out in The Grove is a racist.

DeadlyDynasty, I'm sorry that I don't like it when NFL players get concussions.

midnightpulp, I'm sorry for accusing you of abandoning me like I was HW Plainview or something.

Fpoonsie, I'm sorry for being such a terrible internet male role model.

Al Pacino, I'm sorry for saying that your acting in everything you've done post-Godfather Part 2 sucks, and that you're the most overrated actor in the history of film.

Spurminator, I apologize for making fun of Amy Winehouse.

DPG21920, I'm sorry for being a douche to you at times, tbh you're still the Nash to my Dirk.

baseline bum, I'm sorry for making all those *meow* comments on your page.

JamStone, I'm sorry I didn't agree with you that Tom Gugliotta was a superstar.

Buddy Holly, I'm sorry for making fun of your love of NSYNC and for trolling your shitty website that nobody visits.

JMarkJohns, I apologize for making fun of you that one time.

pussyface, I apologize for being such a shitty rival.

HarlemHeat37, I apologize for being so blunt about what a mainstream, boring poster you are. I could have used more tact imho.

ElNono, I'm sure I did something to you at one point so I'm sorry.

TheSanityAnnex, I'm sorry you're such a twat.

Fillmoe, I'm sorry I made all those Fillmoe's family trolls back in the day.

benefactor, I'm sorry for making fun of the Texans.

BlackSwordsMan, I'm sorry for starting the whole lefty's understudy schtick, tbh you're funnier than that.

lakaluva, I'm sorry that I'm not ashamed of being so excited about hooping with Anthony Randolph. Maybe if you weren't so ashamed of loving Naruto things would even out.

Huey Newton, I'm sorry for fighting in the middle of your Black Panther party.

JayTheClown, I apologize for mocking your fake blackness.

MannyIsGod, I'm sorry I said you looked like a monkey. I really don't think you're all that simian-ish, I was just following the crowd.

redzero, I apologize for calling you a blipster.

lefty, I'm sorry I couldn't put you in a position of dominance here when I joined your crew.

TheMachine, I'm sorry for trolling 41 shootemup into thinking one of my trolls was you and having him make death threats on your page.

That one kid I called a "nerd" in the 7th grade, I'm sorry for that. At this point in life I'm sure I'm now the bigger nerd.

41 shootemup, I'm sorry for using one of my trolls to trick you into thinking I was TheMachine.

Soul Patch, I'm sorry for laughing at your douchey facial hair.

Tacker, I'm sorry you're such a failure at life.

Obstructed View, I'm sorry that your overall shitty takes and douchey opinions cause me to have to shit on you anytime I read one of your posts.

LnGrrrR, I'm sorry that I make fun of veterans all the time.

ShoogarBear, I apologize for making fun of how old you are and for being a typical Mav Fan.

spurscenter, I'm sorry for posting that PM you sent telling me to watch my back.

Tom Brady, I apologize for being such a douche in 2007 and creating so much bad karma that all of Patriots Nation got buttfucked for it.

Hornets78, I'm sorry for calling you the 4th best Hornets fan on the site. You've moved up to #3 tbh.

ChumpDumper, I apologize for making fun of the Austin Toros that one time.

JoeTait75, I'm sorry that you're from Cleveland.

Blake, I'm sorry for going into so much detail about how shitty Texas Tech is. Also for recognizing Wes Welker as a #2.

CubanSucks, I apologize for calling you the forum's Jizz Mopper. If you'd like I can promote you to Senior Jizz Mopper.

Leetonidas, I apologize for making fun of the fact that you're a pot smoking lowlife.

badfish22, I apologize for mocking how insignificant you are on this site.

Anthony Randolph, I'm sorry that I somehow transferred my suckass basketball abilities to you, reverse SpaceJam style, and now you can't even get quality minutes with the fucking T-Wolves.

ballijuana, I'm sorry I made you cry on the internet that one time.

Cant Be Faded, I'm sorry for calling you that offensive term for Mexicans.

mookie2001, I'm sorry for calling you a lardass.

4cc, I'm sorry for mocking your heroin addiction.

thispego, I apologize for saying that your illegitimate child looked like a retard.

greyforest, I'm sorry for making fun of wakeboarding.

DaDakota, I'm sorry that the Kidd trade worked out so beautifully for the Mavericks.

Indazone, I'm sorry for mocking your general retardation as a Rockets fan.

Cane, I'm sorry for making you butthurt that one time.

clambake, I apologize for giving good Mavs fans like you a bad name imho.

_JaG, I'm sorry for drunk dialing your sister last May.

Creepn, I'm sorry for making fun of your handicapped black person status.

cobbler, I'm sorry for laughing at your wheelchair.

Michael Finley, I apologize for no other Mavericks fans in Dallas truly appreciating your time with the team.

DAF86, I'm sorry you were born in Argentina.

Fabbs, I'm sorry for multitrolling your multiaccount on the multiNFL multiforum with multiTomdoll.

ducks, i srrey fr fuun maeking of yur spllllingsg/rammer

Rogue, I'm sorry that South Korea is a nicer place to live than that shithole China, you ducksaucebreath.

midgetonadonkey, I'm sorry for making fun of you one time when I was using my Rappin' Shaq troll.

TIMMYtoZO, I apologize for how the Patriots are gonna rape the Giants on Sunday.

Spursfan092120, I'm sorry for mocking your love of shitty country artists.

BadOdor, I'm sorry for calling you an offensive term for Shylocks.

LeBron James, I apologize for mocking your love of Vitamin Water.

ponky, I'm sorry for that whole Golden State thing.

SpursDynasty, I'm sorry your schtick didn't last.

CuckingFunt, I'm sorry for mocking your penis.

leemajors, I apologize for never having seen Tango & Cash.

blackfire12, I'm sorry for calling you an asshole.

Brazil, I'm sorry for laughing at the French being a bunch of pussies.

angelbelow, I apologize for not knowing who you are right now.

Kindergarten Cop, I'm sorry I thought you were a solidly funny movie until Arnold has to fall in love with the blonde bitch, then it just got too sappy for me to really enjoy it.

resistanze, I'm sorry about the Raptors.

fevertrees, I'm sorry about the Hornets.

FuzzyLumpkins, I'm sorry I ate your pudding at the office party last Tuesday.

DMX7, I'm sorry your namesake's career kinda sucks now.

TinTin, I'm sorry for something.

FromWayDowntown, I'm sorry for never reading your 800 word posts about some bullshit I didn't care about.

The Reckoning, I'm sorry about that stuff with the other things.

silverblackfan, I'm sorry I once referred to you as a "exotic monkey's ass"

ttdog, I'm sorry I know you exist now.

turiaf for president, I'm sorry but that will never happen.

Don Draper, I'm sorry I got bored with your show after season 2, but I'll give season 3 a shot one of these days.

L.I.T, I'm sorry I made fun of the way you walk.

Quiet Strength, I'm sorry for being so loud when I lift weights.

Sean Cagney, I'm sorry for all that crap I did to your best friend's cousin's sister.

ColinB, I'm sorry your name is Colin.

Stump, I'm sorry you slipped on that banana peel I left on the floor.

Nuggets-Fan, I'm sorry I don't feel like using the correct captalization for your username while I write this apology.

Cuppycake Gumdrop, I'm sorry I created you.

dickface, I'm sorry I forgot your password.

InRareForm, I'm sorry I liked you better as Phil Hellmuth.

tlongII, I'm sorry about the Blazers.

jjktkk, I'm sorry your college sucks.

cheguevara, I'm sorry for calling you a fat Mexican, well I never said Mexican I used the other word. If you are a fat Mexican, then I take it back.

noob cake, I'm sorry I jerked off in your bathroom and wiped my penis with the inside of your mom's bra.

PGDynasty24, I apologize for making fun of the Lakers kind of.

Trainwreck2100, I'm sorry for never recognizing you in any "best poster" threads when you're pretty much a classic poster imho.

jeebus
02-03-2012, 07:25 PM
hi timvp

BlackSwordsMan
02-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Apology accepted. Hope our friendship can flourish in this new year.

JayTheClown
02-03-2012, 07:26 PM
"Mocking my fake blackness"
I'm going to be the bigger man in this and just ignore that little quote and move on.

mavs>spurs
02-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Apology accepted, nigga.

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2012, 07:29 PM
I don't like concussions either, but they're a part of the game...but we won't get into that now:lol

btw, if you're really leaving over this petty bullshit then you're a twat. Stand up for yourself

mavs>spurs
02-03-2012, 07:29 PM
tbh even tho i pwned mono, i think the young husband deserves a medal for pwning me, even tho he cheated with mod powers to do it.

ElNono
02-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Apology accepted, tbh

clambake
02-03-2012, 07:31 PM
you made the shot that lee harvey oswald wished he could.

timvp
02-03-2012, 07:31 PM
tbh even tho i pwned mono, i think the young husband deserves a medal for pwning me, even tho he cheated with mod powers to do it.

imo, you survived a 10-1 onslaught with nary a scratch.

i genuflect in respect, tbh.

manufan10
02-03-2012, 07:32 PM
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-03-2012, 07:32 PM
let em put in my bid to fuck this thread up...

For those interested..this is what Mavs>Spurs is all about..He's all talk and no game...he don't really wanna do nothing..and Timvp is the dude in the middle talking bout this his mama house... - lol

a3a2gpkUjsU

ChumpDumper
02-03-2012, 07:33 PM
You should start a new one. Better visibility.

Dex
02-03-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm not sure if I should be glad I didn't make this list or not.

JayTheClown
02-03-2012, 07:35 PM
This is some lame ass shit tho

monosylab1k
02-03-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm not sure if I should be glad I didn't make this list or not.

tbh probably just means I missed your name when I was searching the list of people online.

mavs>spurs
02-03-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm black so I majored in business management

Is this considered "personal info?" dude posted it himself

Creepn
What about me asshole? You lead the asian hate parade against me when I started objecting to the unchecked racism a few months ago.

mavs>spurs
yo jaythespook when you gonna be back in the agg so we can hit up stovall brah

monosylab1k
02-03-2012, 07:38 PM
What about me asshole? You lead the asian hate parade against me when I started objecting to the unchecked racism a few months ago.

of course a dumb negro would miss his own name. I bet if this was a list of people getting their welfare checks this week you wouldn't have missed it.

Landon Donofag

Shut yo blackass up, faggot.

BlackSwordsMan

Education system failed you. I apologize for that.

JayTheClown
02-03-2012, 07:39 PM
tbh probably just means I missed your name when I was searching the list of people online.

Funny shit is, I was starting to get over your ass. Then you come on here to give me some fake ass apology. I'm not going the m>s route and start threads and shit about being pissed at you ass. Ima just PM your ass my blackness how about that.

Gordon Hayward
What a wild ride THAT was. I had a tough time today trying to keep this off my mind.

Glad that it's finally over with.

Creepn
of course a dumb negro would miss his own name. I bet if this was a list of people getting their welfare checks this week you wouldn't have missed it.

lol.

monosylab1k
Funny shit is, I was starting to get over your ass. Then you come on here to give me some fake ass apology. I'm not going the m>s route and start threads and shit about being pissed at you ass. Ima just PM your ass my blackness how about that.

I'm not sure what this means but if your trying to send me cock shots, no thanks.

JayTheClown
02-03-2012, 07:40 PM
yo jaythespook when you gonna be back in the agg so we can hit up stovall brah

Next month if your interested

Creepn
02-03-2012, 07:43 PM
You know what? I don't want your stanky ass apology anyway. I want a Thank You. I want you to thank us black folks for being the only race to go into your roach infested shitty ass store on the corner so you can have a roof over your heads and food on the table.

JayTheClown
02-03-2012, 07:44 PM
You know what? I don't want your stanky ass apology anyway. I want a Thank You. I want you to thank us black folks for being the only race to go into your roach infested shitty ass store on the corner so you can have a roof over your heads and food on the table.

:toast

TheSanityAnnex
02-03-2012, 07:46 PM
It's sad to think most of your treasured life experiences happened here at spurstalk.

timvp
I almost tl;dr'ed the OP but Apology Accepted.

Now who can I mess with :depressed

monosylab1k

yeah except you pay for everything with food stamps and it's a pain in the ass to get paid by the government for taking them.

DeadlyDynasty
It's really a shame the EC was dissolved cause I had a bill in the works that would take care of you 2 spooks

JayTheClown
It's sad to think most of your treasured life experiences happened here at spurstalk.

:toast

monosylab1k

so you accept?

jag
02-03-2012, 07:47 PM
I want you to thank us black folks for being the only race to go into your roach infested shitty ass store on the corner so you can have a roof over your heads and food on the table.

It's right across the street from the Welfare Center so it's actually the most convenient option for you.

edit: fuckin mono beat me to the "welfare" punch

Pelicans78
02-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Apology accepted. I got no issues with Redzero or BR.

Creepn
02-03-2012, 07:51 PM
yeah except you pay for everything with food stamps and it's a pain in the ass to get paid by the government for taking them.

So? You take what we give you bitch. We funded your ass so you can be on the internet and feel good about yourself because we all know you can't possibly feel good about owing your livelihood to us.

JayTheClown
02-03-2012, 08:01 PM
tbh Mono I take it back, I'm not bitch, so I'm not gonna PM you shit. Call me whatever the fuck you want to. Judging by how alot of southern blacks act I guess I'll take it as a compliment. I'll accept your fake ass apology and leave it be. Enjoy the rest of your existence on Spurtalk. Hope it gives you reason to live. :toast

Double-Up
02-03-2012, 08:03 PM

Nigga you ain't about shit.

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Nigga you ain't about shit.

We all pale in comparison to the Tetris champion

TheSanityAnnex
02-03-2012, 08:08 PM
so you accept?

I don't need some apology from a guy I've never met posting on the Internet. I don't take this as serious as you obviously do. The fact that you came back and posted that long winded bullshit apology is troubling. You cant quit this place, it's all you have. For the sake of your family just stop, and I'm being serious. That's all I got dude, real talk. I'm out of here, I'm actually going to enjoy my Friday night. Have fun spending your Friday night here admiring all of your trolling.

Double-Up
02-03-2012, 08:09 PM

Gotta do something in my spare time...at least I'm on the clock getting paid unlike some folk.

Creepn
02-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Only way this noodle bone bastard's gonna stop is if we collectively stop going to his shitty ass store.

z0sa
02-03-2012, 08:15 PM
like any good politician, you've done a good job insinuating all that you need to.

but, of course, i've never given a fuck, so congratulations on your newest found hypocrisy.

:lol spending hundreds of posts btching at me for one post apologizing to dok and then pulling this pussy shit

benefactor
02-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Accepted.

Creepn
02-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Fuck you too Mavs>Spurs. I'm heading up to Dallas and Oak Cliff. I will be in front of some apartments on Pentagon St. 1-3am visiting a good friend of mine. That's my only window for now. If you really from the Cliff you know where that is.

PENTAGON ST. We'll be outside chillin. We will fight fair. I will let you get up after being knocked the fuck down. I will stop pounding you immediately after you say "I give up" or go to sleep. I will pick you up, wipe the dust off you and carry you to your car.

JayTheClown
02-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Fuck you too Mavs>Spurs. I'm heading up to Dallas and Oak Cliff. I will be in front of some apartments on Pentagon St. 1-3am visiting a good friend of mine. That's my only window for now. If you really from the Cliff you know where that is.

PENTAGON ST. We'll be outside chillin. We will fight fair. I will let you get up after being knocked the fuck down. I will stop pounding you immediately after you say "I give up" or go to sleep. I will pick you up, wipe the dust off you and carry you to your car.

Oh shit
Shit going down
I may fly out there to see this shit.

Creepn
02-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Mono Mavs>Spurs, got nothing to say?

CuckingFunt
CuckingFunt, I'm sorry for mocking your penis.

Well, to be fair, it's a pretty poor example of a penis.

Creepn
Just like a bitch.

I'm out.

DPG21920
02-03-2012, 08:35 PM
I almost tl;dr'ed the OP but Apology Accepted.

Now who can I mess with :depressed

You tried trolling me but I persevered. Turned a negative to a positive. You thought I wouldn't notice the "be careful what you ask for" subtle jab IMHO.

monosylab1k
02-03-2012, 08:38 PM
I don't need some apology from a guy I've never met posting on the Internet. I don't take this as serious as you obviously do. The fact that you came back and posted that long winded bullshit apology is troubling. You cant quit this place, it's all you have. For the sake of your family just stop, and I'm being serious. That's all I got dude, real talk. I'm out of here, I'm actually going to enjoy my Friday night. Have fun spending your Friday night here admiring all of your trolling.

Okay I will. Have fun fist-pumping at some shitty club, pretending like you're enjoying yourself to get over how empty your life is.

monosylab1k
02-03-2012, 08:39 PM

lol you forgot Missile Attack, Power Driver, and Skee Ball!

tbh what's more pathetic? Posting large threads on SpursTalk and trolling, or wasting your time in the arcade setting records nobody gives a shit about?

clambake
02-03-2012, 08:46 PM

tbh what's more pathetic? Posting large threads on SpursTalk and trolling, or wasting your time in the arcade setting records nobody gives a shit about?

:depressed

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2012, 08:52 PM

Oh snap! I am unworthy...

You're good people clammy:toast

Brazil
02-03-2012, 09:08 PM
:tu

nice gesture really

Vive la France Vive ST et Vive Mono ! houra !

baseline bum
02-03-2012, 09:10 PM
:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Well, to be fair, it's a pretty poor example of a penis.

Do my eyes deceive me, or did CuckingFunt just take her bourgeois ass down to the basement to pay us a visit?

Fancy seeing you here...

CuckingFunt
02-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Do my eyes deceive me, or did CuckingFunt just take her bourgeois ass down to the basement to pay us a visit?

Fancy seeing you here...

Long time reader, tbh. I'm usually too lost in all the drama and whining to try and join in, though.

Me being called bourgeois is just one more sign of how much this place has changed...

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Long time reader, tbh. I'm usually too lost in all the drama and whining to try and join in, though.

Me being called bourgeois is just one more sign of how much this place has changed...

Take it as a compliment, Funt...I know you're a rebel at heart. You should hang amongst us rapscallions more often and indulge in the tomfoolery and high jinks.

Pull up a chair, stay awhile...

Double-Up
02-03-2012, 09:28 PM

lol at you being unemployed...get a job fool you got too much free time here all day. I know you ain't getting no pussy it's Friday i'm off now and it's time to ball. Have fun trolling...broke ass nigga. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2012, 09:38 PM
it's Friday i'm off now and it's time to ball. Have fun trolling...broke ass nigga. :lol

Tell them ho-diddly's about your Tetris highscore, and you'll have to bring out the tarps they'll be so sopping wet

CuckingFunt
02-03-2012, 09:41 PM
I'd be hard pressed to decide whether it was more pathetic to spend every Friday night on a message board with strangers or to brag to a message board full of strangers that you were getting ready to go out on a Friday night.

monosylab1k
02-03-2012, 09:54 PM
I know you ain't getting no pussy

crofl I don't get any, but that's only because I'm married. There's a huge difference, dumbass.

If I don't get pussy it's because the wife is too tired, too busy, or punishing me for spending too much time on SpursTalk.

When you don't get pussy it's because there's no woman on earth retarded, drunk, or desperate enough to let you put your penis inside them.

manufan10
02-03-2012, 10:03 PM

Damn, I've been working hard in the arcade to beat those records..

Beat me to it. :cry

Double-Up
02-03-2012, 10:05 PM
crofl I don't get any, but that's only because I'm married. There's a huge difference, dumbass.

If I don't get pussy it's because the wife is too tired, too busy, or punishing me for spending too much time on SpursTalk.

When you don't get pussy it's because there's no woman on earth retarded, drunk, or desperate enough to let you put your penis inside them.

If telling yourself that makes you sleep better at night then have at. :lol

Double-Up
02-03-2012, 10:06 PM
I'd be hard pressed to decide whether it was more pathetic to spend every Friday night on a message board with strangers or to brag to a message board full of strangers that you were getting ready to go out on a Friday night.

Says a Sacramento King fan...22,000 posts? You must be in the same category as that faggot. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2012, 10:09 PM
6,000,000+ Tetris points (no joke)>>>>>>22,000 posts, amirite?

Doesn't matter if she's a Kings, Lakers, or Nets fan--you're forgetting ST Rule #1: There is nothing lower than a Rockets fan:lol

manufan10
02-03-2012, 10:11 PM
btw, speaking of the arcade.. I think some of those games are rigged, tbh.. Damn carnival games.

:lol

jeebus
02-03-2012, 10:11 PM
you're forgetting ST Rule #1: There is nothing lower than a Rockets fan:lol

What about a naruto loving faggot fan?

jjktkk
02-03-2012, 10:12 PM
No homo, group hug? :cry

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2012, 10:13 PM
What about a naruto loving faggot fan?

You'd have to be a pretty chill rocketfan, like a djohn or sook. All others are subservient to Naruto. Rocketfan is THAT bad

manufan10
02-03-2012, 10:16 PM
No homo, group hug? :cry

http://cdn2.hark.com/images/000/431/052/431052/original.jpg

"Group hug in the showers!"

CuckingFunt
02-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Says a Sacramento King fan...22,000 posts? You must be in the same category as that faggot. :lol

I thought it was time to ball?

jjktkk
02-03-2012, 10:23 PM
http://cdn2.hark.com/images/000/431/052/431052/original.jpg

"Group hug in the showers!"

:lol

Amuseddaysleeper
02-03-2012, 10:48 PM
mono is good people, first Mav fan I ever got along with. :lol

mavs>spurs
02-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Mono Mavs>Spurs, got nothing to say?

just got home from hoopin motherfucker, you really want me to show up with the 44 oakland jungle guerilla blood murder gang homeboy?

mavs>spurs
02-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Okay I will. Have fun fist-pumping at some shitty club, pretending like you're enjoying yourself to get over how empty your life is.

:lol dude's a little too old for this, imho

mavs>spurs
02-03-2012, 10:52 PM
yo creepn just meet up at club pure pussy nigga after the club we can walk a couple of blocks away from all them po-po that like to hang out front and we can get down in these south dallas streets fuck boy i'm not swingin to hurt i'm swingin to kill, decapitate your pussy ass nigga punch a hole striaght through yo chest.

Latarian Milton
02-03-2012, 11:15 PM
mono is an asshole the vast majority of time and i ain't never a fan of him, but he can be quite honest at times and can admit mistakes & make apologies which differentiates him from other assholes (DMC, Kool etc...)

mono is one of the worsts, but hes the finest of them

jjktkk
02-03-2012, 11:22 PM
mono is an asshole the vast majority of time and i ain't never a fan of him, but he can be quite honest at times and can admit mistakes & make apologies which differentiates him from other assholes (DMC, Kool etc...)

mono is one of the worsts, but hes the finest of them

Gotdam, that was beautiful. :cry

dirk4mvp
02-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Aint no place like the grove.

mavs>spurs
02-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Creepn is a fake ass fuck nigga didn't show up to pure and wasn't where he said he was gonna be.....cue some excuse about it was too cold outside so they hung out inside or he turned in a little earlier than expected :cry

Fpoonsie
02-04-2012, 09:44 PM
"BAAAAAhahahahahaha! It's your world, nigga! I'm just a squirrel tryin' to get a nut! HAAAAhahahahaha!"

-Buddy Love

Sybok
02-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Gotdam, that was beautiful. :cry
Relax, the crying summons me, I am to it as a moth is to a flame.

Now the reason for my visit:

What our good friend Latrine is attempting to convey is that Mono is a pirate among men, yet a prince among pirates.

TTYL

Sy