PDA

View Full Version : When Is White History Month?

Landon Donofag
02-03-2012, 08:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UnM39.png
:lmao

more here:

http://wheniswhitehistorymonth.tumblr.com/

Spursfan092120
02-03-2012, 08:07 PM
11 months of the year, tbh

O.J. Simpson
02-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Shitty economy, trillions wasted in wars, no jobs - this is the stuff white people complain about. And they say I'm crazy.

fraga
02-03-2012, 08:20 PM
http://i.qkme.me/352wyh.jpg

Creepn
02-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Shit our whole academic curriculum is about 98% white history lol. Blacks come into play as slaves and a few notable African Americans and that's it. Black folks knows more about white history than their own history. What more could you want? Good Lord.

ALVAREZ6
02-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Shit our whole academic curriculum is about 98% white history lol. Blacks come into play as slaves and a few notable African Americans and that's it. Black folks knows more about white history than their own history. What more could you want? Good Lord.

Documented black history doesn't go back nearly far enough in time compared to documented white history tbh

CuckingFunt
02-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Documented black history doesn't go back nearly far enough in time compared to documented white history tbh

That still wouldn't account for either the disparity in the amount of time dedicated to "white history" vs. "non-white history" during periods in which both are well documented or the fact that all histories tend to be written from the privileged point of view.

clambake
02-03-2012, 09:15 PM
That still wouldn't account for either the disparity in the amount of time dedicated to "white history" vs. "non-white history" during periods in which both are well documented or the fact that all histories tend to be written from the privileged point of view.

history is what the powerful agreed to believe.

monosylab1k
02-03-2012, 10:01 PM

Jesus Christ, I can't believe there's people actually taking this thread seriously.

Creepn
02-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Jesus Christ, I can't believe there's people actually taking this thread seriously.

Just because we don't take it as seriously doesn't mean we have to flood it with troll comments moron. A discussion can come from anything.

CuckingFunt
02-03-2012, 10:27 PM

Next time I take something on SpursTalk seriously will be the first time.

SA210
02-03-2012, 10:36 PM
11 months of the year, tbh

CosmicCowboy
02-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Historically, winners get to write the history. The history of WWII would have been dramatically different if Japan and the Axis powers had won.

Draw your own conclusions.

4>0rings
02-04-2012, 08:27 PM
When whites become the minority, in about 3 more years.

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2012, 08:50 PM
When whites become the minority, in about 3 more years.

whether its minority or the majority, there are ppl/voters in the community who do not even believe in their own race/people whoever is a nominee....

there is no such thing as dropping ur prejudice and coming together for the common goal, cause every man and his dog all want a piece of the pie

a good example is ur current president, look at how many colored voters came out to vote for him, now they are all depressed and shit whether he was the correct person to lead the country through troubled times....

Landon Donofag
02-04-2012, 09:06 PM
whether its minority or the majority, there are ppl/voters in the community who do not even believe in their own race/people whoever is a nominee....

there is no such thing as dropping ur prejudice and coming together for the common goal, cause every man and his dog all want a piece of the pie

a good example is ur current president, look at how many colored voters came out to vote for him, now they are all depressed and shit whether he was the correct person to lead the country through troubled times....

http://i39.tinypic.com/2qc2u1e.gif

Trill Clinton
02-04-2012, 09:33 PM
*chuckles*

Wild Cobra
02-04-2012, 09:35 PM
The real racists who don't believe blacks are equal, and have to have special everything for them like quota systems, would say that anyone talking about white history month is a racist.