PDA

View Full Version : LOL Dwight Howard informs Lakers to go F*** yourself

JayTheClown
02-03-2012, 08:39 PM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-howard-forcing-his-way-to-nets?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=nba-pm-howard-forcing-his-way-to-%20nets

:lmao
I'm starting to like this dude

rayjayjohnson
02-03-2012, 10:11 PM
It would seem Lamar's Armenian accountant is working out for him

Halberto
02-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Can't wait to hear lakers fans thoughts

Reck
02-03-2012, 10:17 PM
He's just being real.

Lakers are fucking done. Bryant has like one more year left. The soft ass Gasol is spotty at best.

There is no future there. Its clip time now.

Then there is the Shaq thing which I agree. You dont want to go from Orlando to Los Angeles, tracing steps already laid out.

ace3g
02-04-2012, 12:12 AM
AlexKennedyNBA Alex Kennedy
Source close to Dwight Howard on why he's leaning away from the Los Angeles Lakers: "Kobe messed it up. That's all I can say for now."

baseline bum
02-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Source close to Dwight Howard on why he's leaning away from the Los Angeles Lakers: "Kobe messed it up. That's all I can say for now."

With Vanessa taking half his endorsement money I can understand him not wanting Dwight to come poach the other half.

Kindergarten Cop
02-04-2012, 12:17 AM

:wow

Andrew Bynum
02-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Gossip, gossip, niggas just stop it, everybody knows I'm a motherfucking monster.

IronMexican
02-04-2012, 09:07 AM
:lol
Gossip, gossip, niggas just stop it, everybody knows I'm a motherfucking monster.

Sportcamper
02-04-2012, 10:04 AM
This may or may not be an accurate story but come on, at some point Dwight needs to just shut up and play ball…:sleep

What has he ever won? He alienates his teammates, he is not a leader and he has never won a championship...If Dwight really does want to play in New Jersey more power to him…Is Jersey really a step up from Orlando?...:lol

In Los Angeles Dwight would just be a dim bulb in The Land of Stars…He will never be a Wilt, Kareem or Shaq…:lobt2:

Riddler
02-04-2012, 10:16 AM
This may or may not be an accurate story but come on, at some point Dwight needs to just shut up and play ball…:sleep

What has he ever won? He alienates his teammates, he is not a leader and he has never won a championship...If Dwight really does want to play in New Jersey more power to him…Is Jersey really a step up from Orlando?...:lol

In Los Angeles Dwight would just be a dim bulb in The Land of Stars…He will never be a Wilt, Kareem or Shaq…:lobt2:
Um, Kobe alienated his teammates, Kobe had Shaq from almost the very start. Who exactly has Dwight had with him?

ClippersDynasty
02-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Why is there no mention of trading Pau for Dwight. Bynum and Dwight would fuck shit up in the paint.

Thomas82
02-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Why is there no mention of trading Pau for Dwight. Bynum and Dwight would fuck shit up in the paint.

Because Orlando would want both Gasol and Bynum for Howard.

Trainwreck2100
02-04-2012, 01:11 PM

because if it is straight up that would mean not getting rid of turkoglus shit contract and having him and pau on the books at the same time would not be good

ace3g
02-04-2012, 05:17 PM
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218778/Lakers_Slip_In_Pursuit_Of_Dwight_Howard

Spur_Fanatic
02-04-2012, 05:24 PM
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218778/Lakers_Slip_In_Pursuit_Of_Dwight_Howard

:wow:wow:wow

Giuseppe
02-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Thank Christ.

Spur_Fanatic
02-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Thank Christ.

But, dude!

Basketball experts claimed CP3 and Dwight were going to join Kobe for sure!

pass1st
02-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Howard should just sign with Magic

Huey Freeman
02-04-2012, 05:32 PM

Shit fucking amazing

Giuseppe
02-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Howard should just sign with Magic

He above everybody else knows his limitations.

Giuseppe
02-04-2012, 05:34 PM
But, dude!

Basketball experts claimed CP3 and Dwight were going to join Kobe for sure!

I never want either.

gigo

angelbelow
02-04-2012, 05:56 PM

lol

I thought Dwight just didn't want to go there because of Shaq.. understandable perspective.

Baseline
02-04-2012, 06:32 PM

Why is this so shocking? I totally believe it.

Bryant has always thought it was a better idea to shoot 20-foot fadeaways with a hand in his face, as opposed to feeding the post. Right now he has two of the three most skilled bigs in the world on his team, yet he's jacking up more shots than any other player in the league - by a long shot.

The entire world knows that he got Shaquille shiped out of town back in 2005, and proceeded to miss the playoffs as a result.

Bryant is the most selfish player in the history of the NBA - by far. The only people who can't clearly see this fact are Laker fans, i.e. complete, absolute, total, braindead, self-obsessed morons. And I live in LA, so this fact is painfully apparent on a 24/7 basis. The fact that Laker fans can still cheer for and stay behind a guy like Bryant, after all the crap he has pulled historically, is beyond me. But this year, he's clearly doing nothing but padding his stats, to the detriment of his team, and it's blatantly obvious.

If you watch a lot of Laker games as I do, one thing is clear. Bryant is the greatest garbage-time scorer in the history of the world. He usually takes his breather in the first 6 minutes of the 4th quarter. When he returns to the game at the 6-minute mark, he takes every shot he can get. And even if the game is out of reach, meaning a 10-12 point Laker lead, with 3-4 minutes left, he makes sure that he takes every single shot. This pads his stats by 6-8 points per game. Mind you, a guy like LeBron would already be done for the night. But Bryant is out there working at 110% to make sure he adds as many meaningless points as he can, when the other team has already folded the tent.

02-04-2012, 07:07 PM
:lmao if true

Reck
02-04-2012, 07:10 PM
I never want either.

gigo

It is irrelevant what you want.

The whole Lakers squat wanted him. Howard said denied!

pass1st
02-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Bynum's a better man defender than Howard, seriously.

Brittle bones tho

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Thank Christ.

it's not true...the no name author is trying to make a name for himself. Biggest bogus rumor of Kobe's career...Kobe is very bright and knows how to play his cards right...If anything Kobe and Dwight are working together on this shit ( unless Dwight is a fool of epic proportions that any of us can't comprehend)

Here is a better perspective from another LA fan that I tend to agree with..

I, too, am guilty of getting caught up at every bit of crumb the media throws at us like we're hungry dogs, ready to lap it up.

Take a step back... and think about this... What if Howard is working in conjunction with Kobe and the Lakers to give them the upper hand in negotiations? By saying he won't sign an extension, the Lakers can now say "We are definitely NOT trading you both Pau and Bynum." Magic then comes back and say, "Okay, okay, we'll just take Bynum." Lakers then say, "What the heck, even though Dwight may not sign an extension we'll roll the dice."

Then Mitch, Kobe, and Dwight laugh their azzes off drinking champagne to a brand new extension. LOL.

Who knows what the truth is anymore. Lets just wait it out before getting all emotional.

Giuseppe
02-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Kool Aid Man

WeNeedLength
02-04-2012, 08:08 PM
it's not true...the no name author is trying to make a name for himself. Biggest bogus rumor of Kobe's career...Kobe is very bright and knows how to play his cards right...If anything Kobe and Dwight are working together on this shit ( unless Dwight is a fool of epic proportions that any of us can't comprehend)

It looks like a good ole pinking was all you needed to start posting slightly intelligent posts. congrats. :toast

pass1st
02-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Bynum hasn't been injured in over a year though. IMO, his injury proneness is overrated.

Not for centers, historically if a center is injured multiple times early in his career then he's likely to have a shortened career and more injuries to come. Can point to quite a few examples of this

Reck
02-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Kool Aid Man

Do you two ring each other or something?

Its either that or you two are one and the same. Everytime you get gangbang in here the little man Kool Aid comes to rescue his missus. :lol

Giuseppe
02-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Do you two ring each other or something?

Its either that or you two are one and the same. Everytime you get gangbang in here the little man Kool Aid comes to rescue his missus. :lol

We're Shoulder-to-Shoulder.

BlackSwordsMan
02-04-2012, 08:26 PM
We're Shoulder-to-Shoulder.

:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Kool Aid Man

more perspectives that could actually be very spot on knowing Kobe's personality:

I'd believe it's possible. It may be his way of testing Dwight's motivation. I've ribbed people before by purposely understating their ability. I just want to see if they respond by rising to prove me wrong.

If this is true, then Kobe may have saved us from handing the franchise over to someone without the mindset of a champion.

Whoever ends up taking the reigns from Kobe needs to be the type of person that wants it bad. And believes that no matter what anyone else says, he'll achieve his goal of domination.

BlackSwordsMan
02-04-2012, 08:31 PM
pink. :lmao

Giuseppe
02-04-2012, 08:34 PM
"Whoever ends up taking the reigns from Kobe needs to be the type of person that wants it bad. And believes that no matter what anyone else says, he'll achieve his goal of domination."

In five years time there won't be a handful of such men left.

He had to beat, like a fucking dog Pau Gasol to the finish line, not once, but, twice.

Anytime the weak fucks get close to it they get afraid and immediately reach for the money.

Giuseppe
02-04-2012, 08:35 PM
pink. :lmao

Only pussies & assholes find humor in the pinking of a member.

BlackSwordsMan
02-04-2012, 08:38 PM

Kori found it funny. Is she a pussies and assholes?

pass1st
02-04-2012, 08:47 PM
The Second Contradiction

lakaluva's mom
02-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Well pussies and assholes can both be pink, so I guess we know what Kevin is.

Giuseppe
02-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Kori found it funny. Is she a pussies and assholes?

I make no distinction.

Michael Jordan.
08-13-2013, 08:14 AM

:lmao

ambchang
08-13-2013, 08:28 AM
Laker fans are like gifts that keep on giving.