PDA

View Full Version : Over-under OKC

Caeman
02-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Whether we believe the refs are going to be one-sided or not, we have to accept that those OKC homos are going to be sent to line all night.

O/U 27 freethrows for OKC tonight.

What do you got?

I'm going over, despite the fact that we're at home and we're known not to foul a lot.

EDIT: To make it more Spurs related I will ask; who would you guys like to see Green/Kawhi guard tonight? Especially in the fourth quarter. I imagine one of these guys will be be featured in the fourth depending on how well they play early.

mudyez
02-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Kawhi on Westbrook!

why not make it more interesting?... Will OKC get more FT's than the SB-Winner points tomorrow?

Proxy
02-04-2012, 02:10 PM
U

Proxy
02-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Bonner on Durant, seriously.

:nope

GSH
02-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Whether we believe the refs are going to be one-sided or not, we have to accept that those OKC homos are going to be sent to line all night.

O/U 27 freethrows for OKC tonight.

I'm going over, despite the fact that we're at home and we're known not to foul a lot.

You're in the money.

Caeman
02-04-2012, 11:04 PM
I liked the outcome of the game. I wish Kawhi could have played more in the 4th. I thought he did well early by putting his offensive work in. I thought he did well against Durant. Durant scored but Kawhi didn't foul much.

Green made some questionable calls in the fourth though.

Proxy
02-05-2012, 04:18 AM
Would you rather him be defended by somebody 6'6"?

Leonard mostly

but yeah, I'd rather have Jacque Vaughn come off the bench and guard Durant in a suit than Bonner... but in all seriousness, Bonner didn't look like a full retard today so I'll nibble on my foot a tad for you.

Proxy
02-05-2012, 04:21 AM
Green made some questionable calls in the fourth though.

That's putting it lightly. He won't be in the playoff rotation doing dumbass shit like that.