PDA

View Full Version : Nobody gonna F with my bitch Giuseppe from now on

Mavillionaire
02-05-2012, 02:53 AM
He's under my protection now, I bought his balloon knot for a cool carton of Pall Malls in San Quentin and now he's under my tutelage. We will leave his seller out of this, but rest assured, the seller is/was a quitter.

The next motherfucker that steps out of the lunch line, is gonna get a razored shank in his back in the next lunch line.

This is whats going to happen:

he's gonna :rolleyes
he's gonna parrot
he's gonna crawl
he's gonna shit bag all over this forum

he's also allowed to ring any of you mother fuckers as long as I got this leash on his cinnamon ring

he might also be for sale, drop a rope line on cell 8 with a note tag with what you got, and I'll let you know but from here on out

this shit stops.

NewcastleKEG
02-05-2012, 03:11 AM
Basketball?

pass1st
02-05-2012, 03:12 AM
Basketball?

Wtf is basketball?

Mavillionaire
02-05-2012, 03:27 AM
Basketball?

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-KdBcuud6Lcs/SdqTybxy_EI/AAAAAAAACTo/Jw6BHBwl5rE/s800/apes.jpg

Jose Canseco
02-05-2012, 04:03 AM
Better watch your back Fish! Squirrel Master ain't gonna be there for you all the time. Next time I come for you, I'm gonna want some cocktail... FRUIT

Proxy
02-05-2012, 04:11 AM
Isn't there a troll board where you can post this stupid shit?

Leetonidas
02-05-2012, 12:16 PM
cool story faggot

jeebus
02-05-2012, 12:34 PM
He's under my protection now, I bought his balloon knot for a cool carton of Pall Malls in San Quentin and now he's under my tutelage. We will leave his seller out of this, but rest assured, the seller is/was a quitter.

The next motherfucker that steps out of the lunch line, is gonna get a razored shank in his back in the next lunch line.

This is whats going to happen:

he's gonna :rolleyes
he's gonna parrot
he's gonna crawl
he's gonna shit bag all over this forum

he's also allowed to ring any of you mother fuckers as long as I got this leash on his cinnamon ring

he might also be for sale, drop a rope line on cell 8 with a note tag with what you got, and I'll let you know but from here on out

this shit stops.

cool story faggot

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-KdBcuud6Lcs/SdqTybxy_EI/AAAAAAAACTo/Jw6BHBwl5rE/s800/apes.jpg

cool story faggot

Spursfan092120
02-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Isn't there a troll board where you can post this stupid shit?