PDA

View Full Version : going on a date later

BUMP
02-05-2012, 05:09 PM
today is the day. I sat at my keyboard for hours contemplating but I finally did it.

I worked up the courage to type in "half naked woman" into google images. I was in awe. After awhile of searching I came across this girl I liked. She seemed kinda shy at first. However I managed to suck it up and copy and paste this image into my sig. Boy was I nervous but I'm glad it's over with. I can't wait to compare my sig with the other fellas who have done the same thing for years. Hopefully they approve of my catch.

I asked her if she wanted to go on a date tonight and she didn't say no so that's pretty much a yes. I will keep you guys updated on how it goes. Wish me luck :toast

mavs>spurs
02-05-2012, 05:10 PM
:lmao

Magua
02-05-2012, 05:11 PM
you are unequivocally a heterosexual male now...see how easy that was?

:tu

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-05-2012, 05:11 PM
That's pretty badass

Imagine if you were able to include half naked women AND smart people stuff in your sig :wow

mavs>spurs
02-05-2012, 05:13 PM
That's pretty badass

Imagine if you were able to include half naked women AND smart people stuff in your sig :wow

tbh it's the smart people stuff that's attracting all the bitches into his sig, women are attracted to intelligence but a nash homo like you wouldn't know

pass1st
02-05-2012, 05:13 PM
From nerd to pimp, just 1 easy step.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-05-2012, 05:16 PM
tbh it's the smart people stuff that's attracting all the bitches into his sig, women are attracted to intelligence but a nash homo like you wouldn't know
:cry

The half naked women don't wanna be in my sig

mavs>spurs
02-05-2012, 05:20 PM
well if you would get smart and change your major from accounting to nuclear physics you could be a badass too, because everyone knows the ONLY reason anyone would do such a thing is because they're an intellectually inferior being who couldn't hack it in a SUPERIOR major tbh.

WeNeedLength
02-05-2012, 05:22 PM

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-05-2012, 05:24 PM
well if you would get smart and change your major from accounting to nuclear physics you could be a badass too, because everyone knows the ONLY reason anyone would do such a thing is because they're an intellectually inferior being who couldn't hack it in a SUPERIOR major tbh.
True.

I wish I were a radioactive SOB

DAF86
02-05-2012, 05:46 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NK7eSs2YfX8/SlFZv8zsJRI/AAAAAAAAAbw/q-lGVzKq14I/s320/560410950_GPQCMIBQYSTLCPB.jpg

It works better with random chicks, tbh.

baseline bum
02-05-2012, 05:54 PM
That's pretty badass

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/loom/files/2009/04/equationtatwide600.jpg

I proved Stokes' Theorem to her on our first date; she was impressed I used differential forms instead of just doing it in R^3. I was tangent to her curves an hour after we met tbh.

Reck
02-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Momma said knock you out!!

http://i.lulzimg.com/098a95dada.png

http://i.lulzimg.com/0bf4a39fe4.jpg

Reck
02-05-2012, 06:19 PM
^ Zero tits and those abs; probably a lesbian tbh

LOL doctor love over here. :lmao

jeebus
02-05-2012, 06:29 PM
LOL doctor love over here. :lmao

don't argue with gd27. only pure white girls for him. :lol

pass1st
02-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Why is there a picture of a bulldyke here

Giuseppe
02-05-2012, 10:02 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz3u9pj0L1qllfe2o1_250.jpg (http://hotbrazillians.tumblr.com/post/10470060007/amateur-ass-of-the-day-thank-you-chive)

Giuseppe
02-05-2012, 10:07 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmwnjq1JOW1qkcxy6o1_250.gif (http://hotbrazillians.tumblr.com/post/8867578316/delicia)

DAF86
02-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Seppe knows how to do it.

Giuseppe
02-05-2012, 10:12 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo04lzpNlc1qi6ujro1_250.gif (http://hotbrazillians.tumblr.com/post/8774786518)

Giuseppe
02-05-2012, 10:13 PM

Sybok
02-05-2012, 10:14 PM
http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/sexy-green-women-of-star-trek.jpg

Brazil
02-05-2012, 11:20 PM
fortunately you didn't choose that one

http://photos.travelblog.org/Photos/23478/139249/f/982681-Half-naked-women-smoking-a-pipe--what-a-shock--totally-unexpected-3.jpg http://www.travelblog.org/pix/shim.gif (http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/982909)

or this one

http://singapore2poland.com/eng/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3685&g2_serialNumber=4 (http://singapore2poland.com/eng/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core%3AShowItem&g2_itemId=3685&g2_imageViewsIndex=1)

jeebus
02-05-2012, 11:34 PM
today is the day. I sat at my keyboard for hours contemplating but I finally did it.

I worked up the courage to type in "half naked woman" into google images. I was in awe. After awhile of searching I came across this girl I liked. She seemed kinda shy at first. However I managed to suck it up and copy and paste this image into my sig. Boy was I nervous but I'm glad it's over with. I can't wait to compare my sig with the other fellas who have done the same thing for years. Hopefully they approve of my catch.

I asked her if she wanted to go on a date tonight and she didn't say no so that's pretty much a yes. I will keep you guys updated on how it goes. Wish me luck :toast

tbh how did the date go? I hope you weren't super nervous imo

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 12:04 AM
BUMP & The Light - By Culburn369

Chapter One.

"...Why did you agree to go out with me, a virtual stranger?" BUMP & Jillian were seated in Jillian's high rise apartment, across from Dealey Plaza, where JFK had been murdered almost 50 years earlier.

"You'd be surprised how many guys think just because I'm attractive that I am unavailable. BUMP,,,,I am available. Now tell where in the world you came up with the name 'BUMP'."

"I'm a regular on this message board on the Internet. It's called Mav's Talk, MT for short. It's run by this swell older woman, Kori, and her husband Kevin. The other guys on the board kinda worked me over when I first started, hence the BUMP nickname. It stuck. They're a fine group of guys though, especially the Lakers fellows."

Jillian laughed softly and grasped BUMP's left hand in hers. "Your hand is very warm, BUMP. Are you nervous?"

"A little, Jillian."

"You're just adorable, BUMP. I'm so going to enjoy our time together this evening. Can you stay the night? I'd like that very much."

"Uh, uh, uh, sure, Jillian" BUMP's voice but a still whisper.

Jillian edged closer to BUMP on the leather davenport, then swung her leg over his body and straddled him, settling down onto his lap.

redzero
02-06-2012, 12:11 AM
What a weirdo.

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Chapter Two.

"You're already excited, aren't you, BUMP?"

BUMP was rendered to silence. He could not speak.

"I know, baby. It's okay. Just let your little girl do all the work. I'll be your girl tonight. Your little girl. Just your's, BUMP. Nobody elses, baby." Jillian kissed BUMP softly on his lips and gently pushed his head until it rested on the back of the davenport. She took his hands and placed them on her waist. Her short skirt riding high on her tan thighs, BUMP kept his eyes closed tightly, in the instant she had taken control, he'd made up his mind to permit it.

"I'm not wearing panties, BUMP. Did you realize that while we were out this evening?"

"I didn't really think about it much while we were out."

Jillian giggled. "I bet you didn't. I am wearing a thong though. It's soaked, BUMP. I can't wait to take it off. I'll leave the skirt on, but, that thong is coming off."

"Could I take it off, uh, Jillian?"

She leaned in close to BUMP's left ear..."It's yours now, BUMP. When you leave here tomorrow it goes with you." in a deft whisper only BUMP could fathom.

Jillian had not lied:
She wore no panties.
She wore only the thong.
It was soaked.

"Your hands are rough and strong, BUMP."

"Did I hurt you, Jillian?" BUMP held the soddened thong tightly in his right hand.

"No, darling. Your touch is wonderful. And you're really a cowboy? You wouldn't lie to Jillian about that, would you, BUMP?"

"Yes, I mean no, I would never lie about that. I work at the Bar Lefty just outside of town."

"I always wanted a cowboy. Are you my cowboy, BUMP?" Jillian queried just as she pulled the white cotton top over her head and tossed it aside. Her breasts were as tanned as the rest of her body. The nipples a matched set of perfection. "Do with them as you like, cowboy. They're yours."

Reck
02-06-2012, 12:36 AM
What a weirdo.

LOL @ your sig. :lol

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 12:51 AM
Chapter Three.

"Just my breasts, darling. I don't want you to get too excited and ruin everything. I have plans for you, BUMP, for us both tonight, all night, so just take your time and enjoy yourself. Here BUMP, take one." Jillian held her right breast and tenderly brought BUMP's face closer. "That's it, take as much as you like." BUMP wanted to touch and take, take it all, but, he'd never been under the ministrations of a girl like Jillian. He knew instinctively that he should slow and savor this moment, this night. He redoubled his effort to remain calm and restrained. He nursed at Jillian's breasts, first one, then the other. Jillian did not rush him, nor goad him. She let him feed at his leisure, insisted on it and he obeyed her silent decree. Her soft whimpers and cries told him that he was pleasuring her and that pleased BUMP greatly. Too many times he'd been too insistent, the virtual bull in a china shop with girls. But, he'd never met a girl like Jillian.

Ever.

"Please, BUMP, please touch me. Touch me everywhere. Don't stop, BUMP. All night, BUMP. All night, my darling."

BUMP's hands searched under the skirt once again and found the treasures he'd been frantically anticipating all evening. Jillian's lips found his and the kiss was maddening in it's intensity. She would not release his lips, BUMP's hands finding the secrets under that skirt drove Jillian to penetrate his mouth with her tongue. Her breath hot & sweet--his breath dangerously close to being denied, BUMP continued the search under her skirt, her treasures hot and wet, smooth and luscious, the down of hair covering her quim a swath of heaven.

8FOR!3
02-06-2012, 01:24 AM
listen i'm drunk sa fawn and i ain't gonna take the time to read this thread but if you're goin on a date tonight with a broad yo ubetta do the fuckin my man.

Jodelo
02-06-2012, 08:35 AM
Giuseppe tries to be funny but fails... again!

NRHector
02-06-2012, 11:08 AM

sorry to spoil your wet dreams but that looks like a tranny

Latarian Milton
02-06-2012, 11:10 AM
cully's come back w/ da gotdamn goods and started to regulate shit AGAIN, that's why it'd be a big fucking LOSS for spurstalk & the world as well if he got banned tbh

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Chapter Four.

BUMP was becoming frantic with need and Jillian sensed such.

"Baby, I'm going to pull your zipper down. You're not to touch yourself, at all. Together, BUMP, we'll test nature and we'll find out if it takes it's course."

Jillian scooted back a bit on BUMP's lap and quickly pulled the zipper down on BUMP's jeans. His cock was bent severely, hopeless entangled in his underwear.

"Jillian, I don't really think it can find it's way out of there. It may need one of us to assist it."

"Nonsense, BUMP. Just close your eyes and concentrate. Will it out of there, sweetheart." She softly kissed each of BUMP's eye lids closed, then started whispering into BUMP's right ear. The whispers involved things that they would do together this night. Raw, physical acts that BUMP knew existed but had never attempted, nor been permitted to attempt with any girl. The whispers though also made plain to BUMP that Jillian's plans for him extended beyond this endless night and well into the morrows of their lives. As she whispered he listened and contorted his body in order to free from the confines of cotton the tool necessary to successfully implement the plans that Jillian had for him,,,for them. Somehow it finally pierced the sewn-seam that he'd never in his life used, nary a once. He'd always just pulled the waistband asunder and urinated.

'So that's how it worked, eh?' BUMP silently cited himself.

She kissed each of his eyelids, granting him permission to open them. Jillian smiled radiantly above him.

"Soon, BUMP, I don't want to wait much longer. Don't make me wait. Please, BUMP."

"It's almost out, Jill." BUMP, concentrated, grimaced and raised his trapped hips a fraction.

"Nobody calls me 'Jill' except for my daddy, BUMP." Jillian stiffened immediately.

"I'm sorry, Jillian. I didn't know."

"It's okay. I love my daddy. And I like when you call me 'Jill." Beside him, only you may call me 'Jill' from now on."

It had become lodged on the lowest station where the zipper lead rested cold against the head of his tool. "I just need a little bit more clearance, Jillian, and I'll be all set."

"Here, let me help, BUMP." Jillian lifted her bottom from his lap and slithered her tongue into BUMP's right ear where the decadent whispering had just taken place. It was so hot & wet that the result was a resounding success. BUMP's tool popped free and stood proudly.

"Oh--my--God." The all too familiar roiling & boiling initiating at once.

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Chapter Five.

"Don't hold back, angel. It's okay. We have all night." In command Jillian reached down, grasped BUMP fully and most firmly and held him close to her pot of honey. She locked eyes with BUMP and commenced to bury his bone inch by excruciating inch.

BUMP wanted to forewarn her that he never reloaded, ever, be it by himself, or, with partner. He shot once and then was finished for an extended length of time. He had neither the heart nor the guts to tell Jillian this fact. He just watched himself in the mirror of her blue gray eyes as she impaled herself upon him. At final depth she rested but a moment, then scampered onto the balls of her feet never breaking eye contact.

"I'd love to fuck you and this won't take long, BUMP, so don't worry about it. Just hang on and enjoy the ride."

'Who in the Hell is this girl?' BUMP queried himself in utter disbelief as the onslaught commenced.

In the relatively short, violent interlude that followed Jillian impassively studied BUMP, never taking her eyes from his.

When he could no longer hold back the storm she at once assured him in the most feminine voice he'd ever imagined: "It's all right, darling. I understand. Inside me. Inside Jill. I want you to. All of it, BUMP."

BUMP
02-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Well guys safe to say the date didn't go that great. She has the looks but she seemed very quiet and not into me. Not only that but I found her on other sites on the web so I also question her trustworthiness. It's ok though. She said that we can still be friends and that I can google her anytime I want to. I also got to brag with random people I'll never meet on the internet about "my girl" and how much pussy I get because there's no way they'll ever know but at the end of the day it was still me and the right hand like always.

pass1st
02-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Well guys safe to say the date didn't go that great. She has the looks but she seemed very quiet and not into me. Not only that but I found her on other sites on the web so I also question her trustworthiness. It's ok though. She said that we can still be friends and that I can google her anytime I want to. I also got to brag with random people I'll never meet on the internet about "my girl" and how much pussy I get because there's no way they'll ever know but at the end of the day it was still me and the right hand like always.

Google up "Sue Bird", I heard she's looking for love.

BUMP
02-06-2012, 02:40 PM
listen i'm drunk sa fawn and i ain't gonna take the time to read this thread but if you're goin on a date tonight with a broad yo ubetta do the fuckin my man.

that's an awesome story

i bet whenever you actually read this thread sober you'll feel like an idiot

mavs>spurs
02-06-2012, 02:42 PM
I like this new bump with an attitude. Let these fuckboys know

jeebus
02-06-2012, 02:42 PM

you should check out the live jasmin website fwiw tbh

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Chapter Six.

His breath was coming in ragged gasps as Jillian once again settled astride BUMP on her knees.

Somehow, someway God had intervened on this magical night and BUMP found himself still fully engorged---enveloped in the warmth of Jillian's center. She had placed her ear close to BUMP's chest and was listening intently to the cadence of BUMP's rampaging heart.

"It's really beating fast, BUMP. Are you okay?" Her voice lyrical and full of the devil.

"I think so."

"Good. Because it's your turn now. You get to fuck me. And I don't like to be fucked anywhere except in my bed. My bedroom is right thru there, BUMP." She motioned-with left thumb- and fanfare-to the darkened hallway off to the right.

Once again she pushed BUMP's head gently against the back of the davenport and kissed his lips. "You'll need to carry me, darling." She deftly lifted off BUMP and with her left hand cupped the essence that poured forth from her grotto. "My goodness, that's a lot. I hope there is still some left. Is there, BUMP, is there still some left?" She retrieved her cotton top and used it to hold his essence, taking her time to make sure BUMP witnessed the procedure. "I'll launder it tomorrow. Well?"

BUMP had already in the short time he'd been with her found himself accustomed to her communication protocol. "Yes, Jill, there is more."

She stood in front of the couch. "C'mon, I'll help you up, BUMP." She extended her hands and assisted BUMP to stand with her. She unbuckled his jeans, pushed them down, then bent and pulled them off. "You can leave the shirt on. I like it, BUMP."

He scooped her up in his arms as her laughter came to him in a rush.

"Over there, cowboy."

mavs>spurs
02-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Hey giuseppe when we gonna go out and grab a couple beers brah? leave the chloroform rag at home and don't bring your john kramer persona with you, k thanks

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Hey giuseppe when we gonna go out and grab a couple beers brah? leave the chloroform rag at home and don't bring your john kramer persona with you, k thanks

No sense in a c-rag, >. I can't do anything whether you're :ihit, or, fast :sleep.

mavs>spurs
02-06-2012, 03:07 PM
does katie girl aka bar**** allow you to go out and have a couple beers with scros?

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 03:09 PM
^I never drink, nor smoke, nor do drugs.

It's my religion.

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Chapter Seven.

Jillian's bedroom was dark. Only the illumination from the clock radio cast light. It was well after midnight.

"You can open the drapes, BUMP. I'd like that." He laid her gently upon her bed's comforter. While he went to obey her she quickly shed the black skirt and climbed twixt the cool powder blue sheets.

The view was of the Plaza. BUMP was too young to recall the intensity of such an event, but, he knew enough to recognize the fallacy of the calmness that now held fast below.

He saw her in the window's reflection watching him, her head resting on her pillow. She smiled at his recognition. She'd missed not a thing since they'd entered her home.

"Why?"

She knew at once what his query entertained, but could not answer him.

"Sssssssshhhhhh. Come here, cowboy."

His last chance was now. He recognized the moment and honestly considered it, much to his surprise. He took a final glance to the echoes below, then turned and found her smile warm and yes, loving.

"No, to the other side so I can see you in the light." He chuckled softly as he traversed his way to her directive. She turned as he moved, tracking him.

"What happened, cowboy?" She giggled.

He'd deflated, but, he knew, was as sure as anything in his life that it was but a temporary state.

"Are you going to fuck me now, cowboy?"

"Yes."

BUMP
02-06-2012, 03:50 PM
don't bring your john kramer persona with you, k thanks

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Reck
02-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Who's actually reading Curburn's essay posts anyways? Keep it within a sentence or two fella. For real..

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Chapter Eight.

She threw back the top sheet and arranged herself crossways on the bed, her head resting on the window view side. She brought her knees up slightly and bent them a trace.

BUMP settled in on top of Jillian and kissed her tenderly. She in turned hissed something into his ear, but, he could not make it out.

"I fucked you. Are you going to fuck me?" Her voice stark now & without passion.

He'd reloaded and immediately bent to the task she'd commanded. He found her extremely tight, though still wet with his prior leavings.

He'd no more settled into a nice rhythm when she lifted her body and met him at the summit of his stroke. She would not relent, her body strong and adept at it's mission. He tried to raise higher to gain room to adapt, but, she tracked him the entire way.

"Are you going to fuck me"? Her voice held a moment of pleading.

He saw it all before he withdrew and commenced to enact the vision.

He rolled her over, placed the other bed pillow under her waist and spread her legs appreciatively.

"Don't. You're hurting me, BUMP. No."

"'No,' my ass."

"I'll tell my daddy." BUMP flinched, but, stroked his member to increase it's length & girth. He'd need every millimeter to get accomplished what needed done this early morning.

"I imagine you will, Jill." He grabbed her hips, and pulled back a healthy measure. Her ass rising in response. He hesitated, threw caution to the wind and smacked her upturned bottom with the flat of his right hand.

"No. Don't, BUMP. That hurts. Not that. Please don't spank me. Anything but that." Her voice genuine and on the precipice of something.

He smacked the opposite cheek this time. "No, BUMP, no!" He perceived a another raising of her haunches. He found her eyes in the window's reflection. She bowed her face into her pillow.

"Please, BUMP. "

"You can tell daddy for all I care." His voice milder and unconvincing. A boy's voice. A charade in response to Jillian's need.

"Only me, BUMP. Just me." Her head raised, their eyes met and her voice inflection found the mark. Imperceptibly he nodded to her and she dropped her face once again upon her pillow.

z0sa
02-06-2012, 05:04 PM
a date with the hand. we've all enjoyed her.

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Chapter Nine.

BUMP fucked Jillian with as much expertise as he could muster. She kept her face buried in her pillow as BUMP added to his precise strokes firm smacks upon her raised ass. Because of his prior spending he was able to apply a lengthy session and found the control a new thing and experience. That she refused to raise her face only increased her appeal to him. She was adorable in her wants & needs, yet shy enough to hide in her modesty. Soon the pounding that he applied to both her pussy and ass started to have the desired affect upon his physiology. A seizing up in his precision became apparent and Jillian raised her head at the change and alarm. Their eyes met again, her face flush, yet still impassive.

"You're going to come, aren't you, cowboy?" Her voice innocently inquisitive.

"I God's, yes, Jill. I can't help it."

"It's okay. I want you to. I want you to enjoy it. Just don't come on my butt. Do anything but that, darling. Don't release onto my bottom. Promise me that, BUMP. Say it, now, before it's too late."

"I promise I won't come on your butt, Jill."

"That's nice, BUMP. Thank you. You may release now."

BUMP waited a scant second too late, but still managed to extricate his cock from her channel. Thankfully there was nary need to vulgarly jack it. All that was required was to point it as if it were a .357 Magnum. Three separate and distinct arcs were launched and landed precisely on target:::Jillian's butt.

Their eyes never broke contact.

Giuseppe
02-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Chapter Ten.

"Thank you, for a wonderful evening, BUMP. You are so nice to me. You did everything I wanted and asked for. And some things I didn't ask for." Her giggle unmistakable. "I'm so sleepy though, I can't keep my eyes open." BUMP had tidied them both up and they were now cuddled deep in the blankets, Jillian held tightly in BUMP's arms.

"You'll be here when I waken, won't you, BUMP?"

"Yes, I promise, Jill."

"BUMP, what is your real name?"

"Alec."

"I like that name a lot. Good night, BUMP."

BUMP laughed softly, kissed her lightly on the forehead and Jillian fell fast asleep.

Soon after the dark curtain started to fall for BUMP as well. And per the usual since last Summer he was pleased that the crash of white light interceded. It had on many nights since then. The brilliant light of his hero, Dirk Nowitski, rising out of the depths of utter despair, and manmade calamity, slaying all their dragons, all their enemies, as if in Arthurian Legend---Lancelot carried forth the day, one final time.

And as the white light began to fail, and the darkness fall again, he saw her there in the shadows. Jillian, and she was smiling and happy for him. And he saw something else there in her smile and in her eyes, a boundless light.

And the chance of love.

The End

- Culburn369

Leetonidas
02-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Do you guys know how to post videos to facebook

midnightpulp
02-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Chapter Ten.

"Thank you, for a wonderful evening, BUMP. You are so nice to me. You did everything I wanted and asked for. And some things I didn't ask for." Her giggle unmistakable. I'm so sleepy though, I can't keep my eyes open." BUMP had tidied them both up and they were now cuddled deep in the blankets, Jillian held closely in BUMP's arms.

"You'll be here when I waken, won't you, BUMP?"

"Yes, I promise, Jill."

"BUMP, what is your real name?"

"Alec."

"I like that name a lot. Good night, BUMP."

BUMP laughed softly, kissed her lightly on the forehead and Jillian fell fast asleep.

Soon after the dark curtain started to fall for BUMP as well. And per the usual since last Summer he was pleased that the crash of white light interceded. It had on many nights since then. The brilliant light of his hero, Dirk Nowitski, rising out of the depths of utter despair, and manmade calamity, slaying all their dragons, all their enemies, as if in Arthurian Legend---Lancelot carried forth the day, one final time.

And as the white light began to fail, and the darkness fall again, he saw her there in the shadows. Jillian, and she was smiling and happy for him. And he saw something else there in her smile and in her eyes, a boundless light.

And the chance of love.

The End

- Culburn369

Shitty writing. Too much purple prose.

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 12:12 AM
oops, sorry. I was making some edits.

midnightpulp
02-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Why post it again?

Needs a rewrite. Cut out all the purple prose and replace words like "interceded" "calamity" "extricate" with leaner alternatives.

As it stands, you write like a 14 year old goth girl taking her first creative writing class.

Sybok
02-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Giuseppe,

This material brings about a catharsis for the souls that are in pain, especially that of the OP.

You should create a more suitable name for him. I propose "Ed". Ed is a good name. Many people named Ed have gone on to be successful at exposing their pain and in turn, defeating it. Ed is a good name.

'til then,

Sy

midnightpulp
02-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Giuseppe,

This material brings about a catharsis for the souls that are in pain, especially that of the OP.

You should create a more suitable name for him. I propose "Ed". Ed is a good name. Many people named Ed have gone on to be successful at exposing their pain and in turn, defeating it. Ed is a good name.

'til then,

Sy

Sup, Jaspers.

DeadlyDynasty
02-07-2012, 12:18 AM
mid and cul should pen a screenplay together.

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Giuseppe,

'til then,

Sy

No. BUMP is worthy here. It's a Dallas type name, that of a genuine cowboy. Even at knowledge Jillian prefers 'BUMP' over his given name of "Alec." Sure, it startles at sight [BUMP] but, at visual it works splendidly.

Giuseppe
02-13-2012, 03:32 PM
"Offutt" - (working title)

SAC Headquarters
Offutt AFB
Omaha, NE.

Chapter 1.

"Can I come up and see you?"

"No, Girl. Women aren't allowed, that includes wives. You know this."

"I'm bored. I want to come up there and see you in your uniform."

I was pulling duty (10PM - 7) in the Airmen's barracks, making sure there was no drinking, or, fighting. It was Saturday, and gratefully nearly all of the guys had left the base for the weekend. Only two privates remained, and one of those had turned in early.

"No. The Captain may show up. Plus, you saw me in my uniform before I left." Girl was partial to the 1505 uniform. She made no pretense of that fact.

"Please? I've nothing to do here."

"No, G. Go to sleep. I'll be home after 7."

"Uh, uh. I'm coming and you can't stop me."

"Girl, don't!" But, the line had gone dead.

I got up and went out to the day room. Neal Lumb, an Airman from Gulfport was sitting on the couch watching television.

"Hey, Sarge, what's up?"

"The wife is coming up to bring me my dinner. I forgot it at the house." Neal took no notice. I was relieved. The chances of the Captain actually showing up were nil. He'd left for the Cornhusker game in Lincoln early that morning. He wouldn't be back until the following night.

"I'll be in the office when she gets here, Neal, just give a shout out when she arrives."

"No problem, Sarge."

Not two minutes later Neal knocked on the office door. "Sarge, I'm going up. I'm worn out. Night."

"Night, Neal."

Chapter 2.

Girl had arrived a half hour later. We were in the office, seated on either side of the desk.

"I don't have any panties on."

"Big deal. You never have panties on."

"Do you want to see it?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Don't be mean, Robby."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Yes, I want to see it."

Girl rested her feet on the edge of the desk and spread her legs.

I lifted out of my chair slowly and peered across the desk to get a look. As expected Girl had eschewed panties. It was there, and it was glistening.

"Should we lock the door, G?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I want somebody to catch us. I want somebody to see."

"Please, G, let me lock the door."

"No."

"Okay."

"You want some?"

"Yes. But, we have to be very careful. Can I just feel it? You know, make you come?"

"No. You have to take your uniform off & eat it. I get to keep my clothes on."

"You're crazy, Girl."

"You can keep the shirt on, Robby, but, the pants come off. I want to see it."

"You just saw it before I left the house last night."

"I want to see it again and I want to sit on it."

"No way, G. They'd court martial me if they caught us."

"We're married." Like that would have any bearing on it. I rolled my eyes. Girl stood up and took her sweatshirt off over her head. Her breasts were free, unencumbered by bra. They were small. They were pert. They were adorable.

"Take your pants down, Robby."

"But, Gir..."

"That's it. Now."

The dreaded 'that's it.' The case was closed once that epitaph was rendered.

I leaned over--untied my shoes--dropped my pants, and attendant Fruits. It was long & hard and poked thru the shirt tails to see what was going on.

Girl knelt at my feet, removed my shoes--pants--and attendant Fruits.

"Don't sit down, Robby. Just take this like a man, standing up."

She enveloped the knob with her warm mouth after first gathering the twins out of their playpen and putting a strangle hold on them. I grimaced, but, it had no affect on the girl. She was determined. I'd proven to be a bit premature in my release and she'd taken this precaution to retard such early emissions.

"Oh, God, G."

She separated the twins now and held one lovingly in each warm hand. That was better. The bile started to rise immediately though.

"Girl!"

She was ready and squeezed the twins accordingly. The pleasure of pressure & pain stilled the rising batter.

Her tongue went to work on the knob. It felt like 600 grade sand paper and I gripped her long soft auburn hair to steady the movement of us both.

"Slow, Girl. Real slow, or, I'll disappoint one of us."

She increased the grip a notch and swirled the tongue. I immediately saw a flash of fluorescent light and thought I'd blasted thru Girl's failsafe mechanism.

"Can I join, or is this a private affair?"

TSGT Winters was standing in the open doorway.

redzero
02-13-2012, 03:34 PM
I quit.

Giuseppe
02-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Chapter 3.

TSGT Winters, first name Debbie was an NCO assigned to the WACs at Offutt.

Girl---topless, immediately stood & turned to face Winters. I immediately sat down and pulled the chair close to it's well. My tumescence ended abruptly.

"I uh, uh, am sorry. I don't know what. I uh, uh."

"Yes, you can join." Girl's voice was low, but, unmistakable in it's content & intent.

I'd seen Winters around the base from time-to-time. She was quite common: a level portly, with large breasts and a bottom big & exceedingly round. She was a career woman, probably in her late 30s, perhaps even 40. And on this early of a Sunday morn, she was in uniform.

I tried to speak, but, was unable to enunciate sound. I shifted my gaze to Girl. Only the short skirt remained. And she'd had the decency to pull it down upon rising from the floor.

Winters was talking to me, but, locked on Girl. I noticed that right off.

"I saw her come in here a while ago." She nodded at Girl.

"My name is Girl. What's yours?"

I finally found a safe opening. "Girl, this is Debbie Winters. Debbie, my wife, Girl."

She smartly closed the distance between them and they briefly touched hands.

"We should the close and lock the door." Winters turned and did exactly that.

Girl reached behind her and deftly unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor.

I uttered something, but, even I couldn't tell you what it was. Perhaps a tortured moan. I'm not sure.

"You stay where you are, sweetheart. Debbie & I will let you watch. If you are a good boy."

There was a small black leather couch to the right of where I was sitting. They met there presently. Girl, already nude watched with me as Winters journeyed to the same state. Winter's breasts proved to be more than I imagined. They were full & bountiful, pure & white, the nipples long, defined and so very pink. All that was left were U.S. gov't issued white cotton panties. I'd seen them in the PX, even handled them when nobody was looking. They were precious on the shelf, but, on Winters, they were simply magnificent. She made no action to remove them, just took Girl by the hand, sat down on the couch and pulled Girl into a straddling position over her closed knees.

I started to rise with yet another undefined groan.

"SSSsssshhh." Girl had turned to face me with pursed lips. "Stay. That's it."

Giuseppe
02-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Chapter 4.

"I want these." Girl whispered ever so softly to Debbie, intent upon Winter's heavy breasts.

"Please, enjoy yourself." Winters held her right breast and my wife nursed upon it.

"Here, take the other." Winters encouraged my wife to take them both in turn.

Winters hands were not idle by any means. They were active between the female bodies, exploring Girl's pussy and inner thighs. Even though the interior lights had been doused the street lights thru the windows cast a warm and telling glow over their coupling. Winter's butt, cased in those white panties was enormous at this view point. I wanted badly to rise, and lower those panties, to see that ass beneath, but, I'd been forbidden by the "That's it." Not to mention the animalistic command "Stay." I'd remain rooted for the time being, but, not forever.

They'd started kissing, their tongues active. Their breasts touching, Girl's small ones captivated by the older woman's mature stature. I tell you, I tried mightily to discern if this was an act by them, a set up if you will, but, I could glean no such trickery. Their shared passion was steadily mounting. When we'd had fantasy exchanges I'd always quizzed Girl about such a setting as this, even suggested planning such a scenario thru a swinger's magazine I'd purchased at the "dirty book store." She'd been adamant in her denial of such a desire, or, participation in a scenario that was at this moment actually taking place.

"You haven't any experience with another woman, have you, Girl?"

I perked up for Girl's response, hoping with all my heart the answer to be negative. It was.

"No, Debbie, but, I would very much like to learn. Would you to teach me?"

"Okay, baby, I will show you how--then you can do me."

Debbie stood and helped Girl to recline on the couch.

I tried to catch Girl's attention but she was intent on the experience before her, or, she was purposely ignoring me. She kept her gaze upon Debbie as the older woman planted kisses on Girl's ankles, then commenced to ascend. Girl lifted her knees and spread them to accommodate Debbie.

"Are you sure?" Debbie looked up, inches from the grotto she was about to conquer & savor.

Now. Now Girl looked at me square & true. I wanted to forbid it. I wanted to permit it. I instead dropped my head and found the Saturday edition of the Omaha World Herald, Sport Section, NBA boxscores.

"Do everything, Debbie. Do it all."

Chapter 5.

TSGT. Debbie Winters buried her face at the apex of my wife's inner thighs. Her tight blonde curls were all I could see from my vantage point. Girl had rested the back of her head flat against the couch cushion denying me her line of sight. Again Winter's bottom was launched high & wide. The groove of her ass crack a long deep shadowed crevice beneath those infernal white panties.

In defiance I rose again.

"No, Robby. Sit down. Didn't you hear me say 'that's it'?" I huffed distinctly, and I sat back down.

"Your turn will be later. If you're a good boy. Until then be still and behave."

"Girl, please." My voice a strained plea in the room that had now grown warm and musky. The scent of woman was unmistakable.

"No. You're to remain where you are until we retrieve you."

'What the fuck?' I queried myself. 'We?' 'Retrieve?' But, I didn't move. I watched.

"Yes, there Debbie, right there, only harder, much harder." Girl's long legs had straightened out, the bottoms of her feet parallel to the ceiling. I couldn't see much because Winter's more than ample body was plugged firmly between Girl's outstretched legs, her large derriere the cornerstone of all that was Winters. I would soon go mad if she didn't pull her panties down. I knew that. I was sitting in my chair, but, I discovered myself vibrating, my whole body strumming, like a woofer surface. I stilled myself and successfully fought back the urge to rise and savagely attack those white panties.

"Oh, God, yes, don't stop, Debbie." Girl's voice had taken on a desperate tone. She wasn't there yet, I knew from experience, but, the end was nigh. Distant, but, imminent. I noticed for the first time Winter's right elbow in a slow but steady seesaw action. Obviously she was fucking my wife with her fingers.

"More--And faster Debbie--More fingers--Much faster--I like a lot of fingers."

'Since when?' I nearly demanded aloud.

"Oh, God, yes, just one more finger, please. And then lots faster. Lots!"

She only had the 4 fingers. How many would be left if Winters delivered on Girl's panicked request? Winter's right elbow was now nothing more than blur. Girl's back arched off the couch cushion and locked. Winter's found another gear and must have applied the correct amount of fingers. "No more, but, real fast now, it's almost here."

Girl was a screamer, and I wanted to forewarn her to keep it down, but, I knew I'd be shushed again and perhaps even punished if I spoke so I just kept quiet and seated. I watched.

"Oh, God!!! Debbie, as fast as you can, girl. I'm going to come. It's here."