PDA

View Full Version : Listen...

8FOR!3
02-06-2012, 01:21 AM
i'm fuckawedup ya'll but here me out.

spurs are puttin in some work this year. :lol

ya'll gonna hate when we losin but ya love us when we winni. no doubt no doubt.

i mean, it'd be nice to have another big guy I hear ya, but I always thought swingmens were our problems last years. shit. if the brogans wasn't on the team and we'd have kawhi or green we'da be good. bogans fuckin sucks. bognar was awful, but bonner's playing better this year w/o him.

i think if healthy we make a run. maybe that macon thomasd fuck. Malcon Thomas . Malcom Thomas guy plays well in dleague and gets the call up to block some shots and play d, he's athletic as shit.

And damn ps. (natty light ain't bad fuck what ya heard. I don't live in texas no more so I can't get the lonestar. one place down here in myrtle sells shiner bock but that's it. I got natty light tonight and hell it gets the job done.)

Back on topic, i bet that spurs dance team has some who-rahhhhs. fuck. listen, every girl's a who-rah. shit

fuck it :flag: yeeee keek git sum fawk yeahhh buddy

jaffies
02-06-2012, 02:50 AM
i'm fuckawedup ya'll but here me out.

spurs are puttin in some work this year. :lol

ya'll gonna hate when we losin but ya love us when we winni. no doubt no doubt.

i mean, it'd be nice to have another big guy I hear ya, but I always thought swingmens were our problems last years. shit. if the brogans wasn't on the team and we'd have kawhi or green we'da be good. bogans fuckin sucks. bognar was awful, but bonner's playing better this year w/o him.

i think if healthy we make a run. maybe that macon thomasd fuck. Malcon Thomas . Malcom Thomas guy plays well in dleague and gets the call up to block some shots and play d, he's athletic as shit.

And damn ps. (natty light ain't bad fuck what ya heard. I don't live in texas no more so I can't get the lonestar. one place down here in myrtle sells shiner bock but that's it. I got natty light tonight and hell it gets the job done.)

Back on topic, i bet that spurs dance team has some who-rahhhhs. fuck. listen, every girl's a who-rah. shit

fuck it :flag: yeeee keek git sum fawk yeahhh buddy

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

My current state is that of inebriation, however please take heed my message.

The San Antonio professional basketball club has operated quite splendidly this season. :lol

Thou art bound to spite in the instance of a defeat, yet are jubilant when victorious. Of this, I have no doubt, no doubt.

I say, acquiring a chap of taller stature would be excellent, I hear thee. Nevertheless, I must postulate that our quandary of last year lied with the men of swing. Shite. Had our beloved ball club be sans Mr. Keith Bogans and possess Kawhi Leonard or Daniel Green, t'would be exquisite. Mr. Bogans is quite proficient at the art of suck. Mr. Bogans twas atrocious, although Mr. Matthew Bonner has increased his aptitude in his absence.

Provided the squad were to retain its vigor, they shall make a valiant attempt at a championship. Perhaps that Malcolm Thomas fellow. Indeed, Malcolm Thomas. Mr. Malcolm Thomas had elegant feats of basketball prowess in the NBA's Developmental League and has been summoned to forsake the opposing team to score too many baskets, his athleticism is comparable to shite.

And damn postscript: the alcoholic beverage known as Natural Light is acceptable. Fuck what proclamations you may have heard otherwise. Current circumstances place myself outside of Texas, which makes purchasing Lone Star beer is an impossibility. The historical land of Myrtle contains a local pub wherein Shiner Bock is bartered. "C'est la vie". Tonight I have consumed Natural Light, which still contained enough alcohol to intoxicate myself.

But I digress, I would be willing to wager that the San Antonio Spurs dance team contains 'who rah'. Bollocks. Every woman is a 'who rah'. Geez.

Golly gee! :flag: Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey, chim chim cher-ee! buddy.

Dex
02-06-2012, 03:05 AM
I doth believe thine 'who rah' equateth to a lady of ill repute, I declare.

8FOR!3
02-06-2012, 05:11 AM
ehhh oh man, yikes. Hello 4 hours ago...

will_spurs
02-06-2012, 05:27 AM
:clap jaffies :clap

xellos88330
02-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Jaffies ftw!!!

jag
02-06-2012, 08:35 AM
ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

The San Antonio professional basketball club has operated quite splendidly this season. :lol

Thou art bound to spite in the instance of a defeat, yet are jubilant when victorious. Of this, I have no doubt, no doubt.

I say, acquiring a chap of taller stature would be excellent, I hear thee. Nevertheless, I must postulate that our quandary of last year lied with the men of swing. Shite. Had our beloved ball club be sans Mr. Keith Bogans and possess Kawhi Leonard or Daniel Green, t'would be exquisite. Mr. Bogans is quite proficient at the art of suck. Mr. Bogans twas atrocious, although Mr. Matthew Bonner has increased his aptitude in his absence.

Provided the squad were to retain its vigor, they shall make a valiant attempt at a championship. Perhaps that Malcolm Thomas fellow. Indeed, Malcolm Thomas. Mr. Malcolm Thomas had elegant feats of basketball prowess in the NBA's Developmental League and has been summoned to forsake the opposing team to score too many baskets, his athleticism is comparable to shite.

And damn postscript: the alcoholic beverage known as Natural Light is acceptable. Fuck what proclamations you may have heard otherwise. Current circumstances place myself outside of Texas, which makes purchasing Lone Star beer is an impossibility. The historical land of Myrtle contains a local pub wherein Shiner Bock is bartered. "C'est la vie". Tonight I have consumed Natural Light, which still contained enough alcohol to intoxicate myself.

But I digress, I would be willing to wager that the San Antonio Spurs dance team contains 'who rah'. Bollocks. Every woman is a 'who rah'. Geez.

:lol

stxspurs
02-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Jaffies, you are a gentleman and a scholar! Go into my stable and take my finest stallion. He's yours. His name is Windjammer.

JR3
02-06-2012, 10:21 AM
ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Nice read!

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Red light, yellow light, green light - go!

8FOR!3
02-06-2012, 11:54 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm5d_MoFam6TyVmZaYmX9Qjtcd3Fec4 T4Pi-0f7AhDIcxveC3yMUiUM1lL

Hell no, my English is usually solid. :depressed

jaffies you got me though. That had me cracking up. :toast

Ya'll give me a break. :( We all go through those kind of days.

Dex
02-06-2012, 01:05 PM
My drunken postings are usually very similar to my sober postings, just with much more profanity.

Sean Cagney
02-06-2012, 01:08 PM
My drunken postings are usually very similar to my sober postings, just with much more profanity.

I can say the same :lmao

The ADMIRAL 50
02-06-2012, 02:12 PM
:tu jaffies :lol

:rollin

manufan10
02-06-2012, 04:22 PM
:tu jaffies :lol

:rollin

jjktkk
02-06-2012, 04:38 PM
ENGLISH TRANSLATION: