02-06-2012, 03:49 AM

Niners > Giants

To my grave. Tell me otherwise to my fkn face

NewcastleKEG
02-06-2012, 03:50 AM
xKweZEKPSqw

Technique
02-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Gonna be too busy with the parade comin up n all. I'll take pictures for you though

Pelicans78
02-06-2012, 09:13 AM

Niners > Giants

Can't complain of your team losing on turnovers when the 49ers barely beat the Saints after forcing 5 turnovers. Turnovers happen. Neal with it.

TIMMYtoZO
02-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Gonna be too busy with the parade comin up n all. I'll take pictures for you though

:lol Ummmm, where were you all season? You have no right to run your mouth especially at this moment. I was here the entire way along with Vici and Lakerhater. You werent here during the tough times, so id suggest you stay quiet. Thanks.

TIMMYtoZO
02-06-2012, 05:37 PM

Niners > Giants

:lol still asshurt. Enjoy the giants dynasty, youngster.

LakerHater
02-06-2012, 07:44 PM
I was here the entire way along with Vici and LakerHater.
http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ag/aa/ELITE.gif

manufan10
02-06-2012, 07:47 PM

Niners > Giants

While that may be true overall, for that game they weren't, and that game is what is important.

NewcastleKEG
02-06-2012, 08:08 PM
It's fine

Niners replace their 3 fumbles punt returner & they will be unbeatable

Pelicans78
02-06-2012, 09:18 PM
It's fine

Niners replace their 3 fumbles punt returner & they will be unbeatable

Really? May the Saints should replace their two fumbles punt returner :lol

You guys had the Giants on your homefield and couldn't get it done. There was a reason the Giants players were happier to go to San Fran compared to New Orleans.

NewcastleKEG
02-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Really? May the Saints should replace their two fumbles punt returner :lol

You guys had the Giants on your homefield and couldn't get it done. There was a reason the Giants players were happier to go to San Fran compared to New Orleans.
49ers beat the Giants heads in twice in the span of two months

Eli only wins playoff games every 4 years so I'll be ready for the Giants in 2016

:lol

Pelicans78
02-06-2012, 10:12 PM
49ers beat the Giants heads in twice in the span of two months

Eli only wins playoff games every 4 years so I'll be ready for the Giants in 2016

Turnovers are part of the game. 49ers didn't win that game. They lost it. Kyle Williams is part of the 49ers. Get over it. In fact, the Niners took advantage of the Saints turning the ball over and then the Giants did.

Technique
02-06-2012, 10:14 PM
:lol Ummmm, where were you all season? You have no right to run your mouth especially at this moment. I was here the entire way along with Vici and Lakerhater. You werent here during the tough times, so id suggest you stay quiet. Thanks.

:lol @ telling a New Yorker who's been a Giants fan since the '90s that he can't run his mouth cause he didn't post on Spurstalk.

NewcastleKEG
02-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Turnovers are part of the game. 49ers didn't win that game. They lost it. Kyle Williams is part of the 49ers. Get over it. In fact, the Niners took advantage of the Saints turning the ball over and then the Giants did.
49ers got turnovers but still DROVE down the field. Remember the fumble off the vicious hit on the opening drive? Niners got the ball at 1 yard line....99 yards away

Giants got turnovers on the 30 yard line. So they had points guaranteed....no matter what

Eli could not sustain a drive against the 49ers. So without Kyle....Giants do not score in the 2nd Half

Pelicans78
02-06-2012, 10:40 PM
49ers got turnovers but still DROVE down the field. Remember the fumble off the vicious hit on the opening drive? Niners got the ball at 1 yard line....99 yards away

Giants got turnovers on the 30 yard line. So they had points guaranteed....no matter what

Eli could not sustain a drive against the 49ers. So without Kyle....Giants do not score in the 2nd Half

They got 13 easy points on turnovers against the Saints gimme a break. They didn't get any points on that first turnover where they recovered on the one yard line. They punted on that series.

Brees threw a pick, Niners got the ball inside the 10 yard line and scored an easy TD.

Saints fumble the kickoff, Niners recovered, get an easy FG.

Saints fumble another kickoff, Niners recovered, get an easy FG.

NewcastleKEG
02-06-2012, 10:43 PM
They got 13 easy points on turnovers against the Saints gimme a break. They didn't get any points on that first turnover where they recovered on the one yard line. They punted on that series.

Brees threw a pick, Niners got the ball inside the 10 yard line and scored an easy TD.

Saints fumble the kickoff, Niners recovered, get an easy FG.

Saints fumble another kickoff, Niners recovered, get an easy FG.
Those are 4,5 mistakes by 4 different guys

Everyone on the Niners did their job except the backup returner who fumbled 3 times

Pelicans78
02-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Those are 4,5 mistakes by 4 different guys

Everyone on the Niners did their job except the backup returner who fumbled 3 times

How is it 4 or 5 different guys? I just named 2 people.

NewcastleKEG
02-06-2012, 11:29 PM
How is it 4 or 5 different guys? I just named 2 people.
2 Saints fumbled & Brees

TIMMYtoZO
02-07-2012, 01:53 AM
:lol @ telling a New Yorker who's been a Giants fan since the '90s that he can't run his mouth cause he didn't post on Spurstalk.

:lol@ using the "I don't post on Spurstalk" card, yet you just did that twice. If you had actually posted here during the season (4 game losing streak comes to mind), you would have reason to talk trash on here. Since you waited like a coward until AFTER they won the super bowl, you have no right to come on here and talk trash.

DeadlyDynasty
02-07-2012, 01:53 AM

...and the 49ers just recently won their 2nd playoff game in 15 years, so we'll be ready for 49ers in 2020:lol

TIMMYtoZO
02-07-2012, 02:06 AM
:lmao Technique didn't even post once on the NFL forum on Spurstalk until AFTER the divisional game vs the Packers.

I like the Giants in the match up against 49ers.

Exposed Rodgers today, Smith is gonna be put under pressure like never before.

NewcastleKEG
02-07-2012, 02:17 AM
As Bill Barnwell of Grantland notes (http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7545771/the-patriots-giants-super-bowl-rematch-disappoint): “The Giants recovered eight of the 10 fumbles that hit the ground during their four playoff games, and had they failed to recover either of the Kyle Williams muffed punts or the Bradshaw fumble on Sunday, they might not have won the Super Bowl.”

Kirk Nowitzki
02-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Colts > Steelers, all Nick Harper has to do is outrun Fat Ben, Colts easily go to SB and win.

Colts > Saints, all Hank Baskett has to do is stay down, Colts recover onside kick, score easy TD and put game out of reach.

Any team that loses has legit gripes about why they should have won, but the fact still is that they didn't. You can keep crying or move on, your call.

NewcastleKEG
02-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Whitner said he and the 49ers felt like they outplayed the Giants and that "we would have beat the Patriots." The 49ers play both teams in 2012.

Fellow safety Dashon Goldson had an opportunity for two interceptions in the NFC Championship game and Whitner said he could have had two himself. "If the field was a little drier, I would have been able to get a little better traction, a little better break," Whitner said.

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/02/whitner-backs-alex-smith-says-it-was-tough-to-forgive-kyle-williams.html#storylink=cpy

Kewni Leonard
02-22-2012, 04:22 AM
Alex Smith sucks, Gore will probably get injured.

jgome21
02-22-2012, 09:29 AM
As long as Alex Smith is qb for the Niners, they won't win shit.

leemajors
02-22-2012, 10:27 AM
Whitner said he and the 49ers felt like they outplayed the Giants and that "we would have beat the Patriots." The 49ers play both teams in 2012.

Fellow safety Dashon Goldson had an opportunity for two interceptions in the NFC Championship game and Whitner said he could have had two himself. "If the field was a little drier, I would have been able to get a little better traction, a little better break," Whitner said.

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/02/whitner-backs-alex-smith-says-it-was-tough-to-forgive-kyle-williams.html#storylink=cpy

Obviously homefield hurt them :(

Goran Dragic
02-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Complaining about the turf on their field :lmao

That's a new low