02-07-2012, 03:22 AM
I mean, if Shaq is MDE, what does that make Kobe? :lol

apalisoc_9
02-07-2012, 03:28 AM
More rings (in less seasons played)
More points (in less seasons played)

:lol at Kobe ever being Shaq's Robin.

Discuss. :toast

While those numbers are factual, It does not take away the fact the he kobe aka 6/28 was shaq robin back in their three peat. Any Individual, even those with pea sized brain would know that shaq was irreplaceable at that time, while kobe could have been replaced by another talented perimeter player.

And anyone who acutally watched the lakers back in the early 2000s knows where the ball would often go during clutch moments..Sure they had clutch role players but most plays down the stretch was shaq or shaq size being utilized to get double teams and open up the perimeter

And To be honest, they could have won more if not for both kobe and shaq. They were so Good tbh..

Landon Donofag
02-07-2012, 03:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/koGKL.jpg

LkrFan
02-07-2012, 03:36 AM
While those numbers are factual, It does not take away the fact the he kobe aka 6/28 was shaq robin back in their three peat. Any Individual, even those with pea sized brain would know that shaq was irreplaceable at that time, while kobe could have been replaced by another talented perimeter player.

And anyone who acutally watched the lakers back in the early 2000s knows where the ball would often go during clutch moments..Sure they had clutch role players but most plays down the stretch was shaq or shaq size being utilized to get double teams and open up the perimeter

And To be honest, they could have won more if not for both kobe and shaq. They were so Good tbh..

Shaq was a liability in the 4th. WTF are you talking bout? For better or worse, Kobe closed games since he was like 21.

Cry Havoc
02-07-2012, 03:46 AM
Career FGA:

Shaq - 19,457
Kobe - 21,943

2,486 more FGAs to pass Shaq, even with his FT and 3 point shot advantage. :lmao

pass1st
02-07-2012, 03:49 AM
Shaq was a liability in the 4th. WTF are you talking bout? For better or worse, Kobe closed games since he was like 21.

Only when the game was close, and tbh it often wasn't close when Shaq & Kobe were playing the way they were supposed to.

1a & 1b for the latter 2 years of the 3peat

Kobe was Robin the first year.

LkrFan
02-07-2012, 03:50 AM
Career FGA:

Shaq - 19,457
Kobe - 21,943

2,486 more FGAs to pass Shaq, even with his FT and 3 point shot advantage. :lmao

Should I look up MJ's FGAs vs. Wilt? See how that works? :downspin:

LkrFan
02-07-2012, 03:51 AM
Only when the game was close, and tbh it often wasn't close when Shaq & Kobe were playing the way they were supposed to.

1a & 1b for the latter 2 years of the 3peat

Kobe was Robin the first year.

QFT. Shaq was the man that first year they won (PJ's orders). Kobe was his equal on the last two.

Spur_Fanatic
02-07-2012, 03:54 AM
Kobe closed games?

We talking about the same Kobe here?

LkrFan
02-07-2012, 03:55 AM
Kobe closed games?

We talking about the same Kobe here?

:rolleyes

pass1st
Career FGA:

Shaq - 19,457
Kobe - 21,943

You shouldn't compare FGAs when you talk about centers and guards. Especially considering Shaq wasn't a finesse center in the least.

Spur_Fanatic
http://i.imgur.com/Qneps.png

pass1st
02-07-2012, 03:57 AM

Young Kobe could close 75% of the time, old Kobe 25% of the time. Together we got Kobe closing 100% of the time.

Cry Havoc
02-07-2012, 04:02 AM
You shouldn't compare FGAs when you talk about centers and guards. Especially considering Shaq wasn't a finesse center in the least.

If you aren't going to compare FGA, why compare points totaled? If Shaq was a decent FT shooter, even for a big man, you could probably make that argument, but given the number of FTs Shaq missed it should at least tip the balance somewhat.

pass1st
02-07-2012, 04:15 AM
If you aren't going to compare FGA, why compare points totaled? If Shaq was a decent FT shooter, even for a big man, you could probably make that argument, but given the number of FTs Shaq missed it should at least tip the balance somewhat.

Once did the calculations if Shaq shot around 70% at the line, he would have about an extra 1500pts. Out of recollection though, not calculation

Anyways, the point argument is comparable simply because it's extraordinary for a guard to average more than 50% in a season where he plays major minutes. On the other hand, it's considered inefficient if a center averages less than 50%. Guards have to shoot a ball from a distance while centers have to muscle their way to a sweet spot within 10 feet of the basket and often times their FGAs are not counted because a team would rather take a foul than give them an automatic bucket since most centers shoot FTs at around 60-70%

You have to consider the relative expectations of both positions

Spur_Fanatic
02-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Damn you, pass1st. Your answer is too good for me too try to keep trolling the Kobe fanbois.

Damn you, damn you, damn you.

/steps back from this thread

FkLA
02-07-2012, 04:26 AM
2000-2002:

MDE:: 1 MVP, 3 Finals MVPs

Kome:: 0 MVPs, 0 Finals MVPs

LkrFan
02-07-2012, 04:32 AM
2000-2002:

MDE:: 1 MVP, 3 Finals MVPs

Kome:: 0 MVPs, 0 Finals MVPs

...then a few short years later... Kobe: 1 MVP, 2 Finals MVPs.
Massive Donut Eater: 0/0 :lol

BOOM, just like that! :downspin:

LkrFan
02-07-2012, 04:35 AM
" I got one more than Shaq "

-- NBA's 5th All-Time leading scorer after defeating Boston in a game 7.

:toast

FkLA
02-07-2012, 04:41 AM
...then a few short years later... Kobe: 1 MVP, 2 Finals MVPs.
Massive Donut Eater: 0/0 :lol

BOOM, just like that! :downspin:

8 yrs later tbh, post-gasol trade as well...

rayjayjohnson
02-07-2012, 05:27 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QQDkIq2Ukmg/SFiNR_oS3SI/AAAAAAAAATY/Z2TTckKGUJA/s400/kobe-rapist-bobble.jpg

midnightpulp
02-07-2012, 05:51 AM
Lol. This is what Laker fans are reduced to, celebrating Kobe's ring count over Shaq.

How the mighty have fallen.

Oh, and:

Finals MVPs

Shaq: 3

Kirby: 2

Shaq's Robin.

LkrFan
02-07-2012, 06:01 AM
More regular season points
More playoff points
More bling

midnightpulp
02-07-2012, 06:07 AM
More regular season points
More playoff points
More bling

Less Finals MVPs.

Shaq's Robin.

LkrFan
02-07-2012, 06:12 AM
Less Finals MVPs.

Shaq's Robin.

TD too. It still boils down to this:

Kobe 5
TD 4*

Now GTFO my thread. :downspin:

midnightpulp
02-07-2012, 06:16 AM
Less Finals MVPs than Duncan too.

And while we're at it, let's stay in the present. Boiled down:

17-9>14-11

LkrFan
02-07-2012, 06:24 AM
Less Finals MVPs than Duncan too.

And while we're at it, let's stay in the present. Boiled down:

17-9>14-11

Less tramp stamps too. Now stay on topic dammit! :downspin:

CavsSuperFan
02-07-2012, 07:05 AM
Players liked Shaq...Shaq was able to attract great players to be on his team…Kobe alienates everyone around him…Just Sayin…

Obstructed_View
02-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Blank Mamba is too good for the NBA. He should be a Globetrotter where he can properly showcase his skills as the tall version of Allen Iverson, bitches.

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Leetonidas
02-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Damn this guy is sucking Kobe's cock hard. And he's stealing Giuseppe's shit. What a fucking poser faggot. How do you even type with Kobe's balls plastered over your eyes?

Josepatches_
02-07-2012, 12:02 PM
In his prime nobody would take Kobe over Shaq....

You can build a championship team around a player like Shaq or TD. Around Bryant you could make playoffs at best.

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 12:04 PM
^

Kobe: 5

Daddy & the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Leetonidas
02-07-2012, 12:06 PM
:sleep

Rummpd
02-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Shaq is definetely the historically greater player but the biased media overlooks so many facts and focuses on the fact that Kobe was 2nd fiddle to Shaq for the majority of his final wins and discount the vast superiority of Shaq in terms of overall efficiency as a truely unique and dominant superstar:
Just ask yourself the question:

How many years of his entire career was he DEFINETELY considered the most dominant or best player in the game as Shaq could make a profound argument for at least some years with three straight finals MVPs and unreal statistical dominance? Even if one does not think it was Shaq during most of Kobe's career it was Duncan who SI picked as the overall player of the decade. Even from 2008 on Kobe may have had the most stacked team but most NBA pundits had Wade better for his championship year and/or recently James as the better player. 1 MVP and 2 finals MVP also does not equal 1 MVP and 3 finals for Shaq. Finally, in PER Shaq is 3rd all time (2nd among retired players) while Kobe is WAY down the list at 17th. http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/per_career.html Kobe also sat behind Shaq (and Duncan, Parker and Manu in winning percentage for his career as of last year. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/565001-ranking-the-top-10-nba-players-in-winning-percentage#/articles/565001-ranking-the-top-10-nba-players-in-winning-percentage/page/11

By win shares a method looking at the role of the player in team success again Kobe is an all time great but albeit at 18th way below Shaq who is 7th. It not surprising that the year after Shaq left, Kobe "led" the Lakers to a miserable record despite still having a pretty good squad around him (see article below).

Starting any team in their primes give me Shaq (or Duncan) for that matter over Kobe any time any day. Don't believe this? Please read this article carefully the LAL were almost as good without Kobe as with Kobe during his prime and without Shaq they stunk until Gasol and Bynum came along: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/nba/lakers/kobe-bryant-not-valuable-lakers-you-might-think

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Don't believe this? Please read this article carefully the LAL were almost as good without Kobe as with Kobe during his prime and without Shaq they stunk until Gasol and Bynum came along: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/nba/lakers/kobe-bryant-not-valuable-lakers-you-might-think

Well, if it's written down it's got to be true.

Here's what is true:

That's the mark we set up with it was Duncan & Daddy: 4 and Kobe: 3.

We're livin' with that protocol now.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

WeNeedLength
02-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Well, if it's written down it's got to be true.

Here's what is true:

That's the mark we set up with it was Duncan & Daddy: 4 and Kobe: 3.

We're livin' with that protocol now.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

:blah

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 12:49 PM
:lol

WeNeedLength
02-07-2012, 12:50 PM

I finally found the perfect emoticon that sums up your shtick. I'm glad you find it humorous.

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 12:54 PM
I finally found the perfect emoticon that sums up your shtick. I'm glad you find it humorous.

At least it's something original.:rolleyes

pass1st
02-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Shaq is arguably the GOAT center and he didn't even reach his absolute ceiling, Kobe is under Magic and MJ as a guard and he pretty much reached his ceiling and ocassionally peaked over it.

Perspective, if Kobe is better than Shaq then he's better than Hakeem and Kareem. I don't see it, but when all is said n done, I believe Shaq and Kobe will be equals.

One thing Kobe has above Shaq, though, is dedication to the game. Shaq became a lazy slob after the 3peat and Kobe was always working on his game. Most players give up after a ring and 15+ seasons, not Kobe. Like him or not, he always is in shape, always working on his game and always doing what he can to win. His decision making is questionable, but the drive to win is unquestionable. Tha is what Shaq lacked and if he had that, I would suspect he would have 7+ rings.

My two cents, Kobe is still in the running to enter the top 5 greats when his career is over if he stays healthy.

Sportcamper
02-07-2012, 01:51 PM
This...:tu

One thing Kobe has above Shaq, though, is dedication to the game. Shaq became a lazy slob after the 3peat and Kobe was always working on his game. Most players give up after a ring and 15+ seasons, not Kobe. Like him or not, he always is in shape, always working on his game and always doing what he can to win. His decision making is questionable, but the drive to win is unquestionable...

Reck
02-07-2012, 02:04 PM
LOL@ even making this thread.

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 02:08 PM
^Somebody had to do something, Shad. With Kevin gone there is a void.

Nathan89
02-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Young Kobe could close 75% of the time, old Kobe 25% of the time. Together we got Kobe closing 100% of the time.

Can't argue with this math.:lol

Spur_Fanatic
02-07-2012, 03:06 PM

pass1st
02-07-2012, 03:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qneps.png

75 + 25

Spur_Fanatic
02-07-2012, 05:06 PM
75 + 25

:rollin

MR.SILVER&BLack
02-07-2012, 05:26 PM
:lol kobe starting out as shaqs robin & will end his career as Bynums Robin

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 05:38 PM
...at least he didn't get pine shined like Duncan did last week by Pop.

Though it had the desired effect. Just a shame it came to that.

FkLA
02-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Shaq is arguably the GOAT center and he didn't even reach his absolute ceiling, Kobe is under Magic and MJ as a guard and he pretty much reached his ceiling and ocassionally peaked over it.

Perspective, if Kobe is better than Shaq then he's better than Hakeem and Kareem. I don't see it, but when all is said n done, I believe Shaq and Kobe will be equals.

One thing Kobe has above Shaq, though, is dedication to the game. Shaq became a lazy slob after the 3peat and Kobe was always working on his game. Most players give up after a ring and 15+ seasons, not Kobe. Like him or not, he always is in shape, always working on his game and always doing what he can to win. His decision making is questionable, but the drive to win is unquestionable. Tha is what Shaq lacked and if he had that, I would suspect he would have 7+ rings.

My two cents, Kobe is still in the running to enter the top 5 greats when his career is over if he stays healthy.

He has an unquestionable drive to win, but on his own terms. Thats what makes alot of people dislike him. Even at age 34 with tons of mileage hes not willing to share the spotlight with his dominant frontcourt. He needs to get his shots/points first and foremost even if the Lakers would benefit from shots being distributed more evenly.

And no way Kobe enters the Top 5; MJ, Magic, KAJ, Wilt, Bird, and Russell are pretty much set in stone as the Top 6 players of all-time.

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Thats what makes alot of people dislike him.

He genuinely does not care.

DAF86
02-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Playoffs stats:

2000-

Shaq- 30.7 ppg - 15.5 rbs - 3.1 asts - 2.4 blks - 0.6 stls
Kobe- 22.5 ppg - 6.3 rbs - 4.9 asts - 0.9 blks - 1.6 stls

2001-

Shaq- 30.4 ppg - 15.5 rbs - 3.2 asts - 2.4 blks - 0.4 stls
Kobe- 28.5 ppg - 5.8 rbs - 5 asts - 0.6 blks - 1.7 stls

2002-

Shaq- 28.5 ppg - 12.6 rbs - 2.8 asts - 2.5 blks - 0.5 stls
Kobe-25.2 ppg - 5.5 rbs - 5.5 asts - 0.4 blks - 1.5 stls

That's a clear number 1 and number 2 situation there, imho. No 1a/1b bullshit.

Either way, this argument is dumb. Anyone who watched both play at their primes (and isn't biased) knows that Shaq >>>>> Kobe.

Shaq is the most dominant player I have ever seen.

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Playoffs stats:

2000-

Shaq- 30.7 ppg - 15.5 rbs - 3.1 asts - 2.4 blks - 0.6 stls
Kobe- 22.5 ppg - 6.3 rbs - 4.9 asts - 0.9 blks - 1.6 stls

2001-

Shaq- 30.4 ppg - 15.5 rbs - 3.2 asts - 2.4 blks - 0.4 stls
Kobe- 28.5 ppg - 5.8 rbs - 5 asts - 0.6 blks - 1.7 stls

2002-

Shaq- 28.5 ppg - 12.6 rbs - 2.8 asts - 2.5 blks - 0.5 stls
Kobe-25.2 ppg - 5.5 rbs - 5.5 asts - 0.4 blks - 1.5 stls

That's a clear number 1 and number 2 situation there, imho. No 1a/1b bullshit.

Either way, this argument is dumb. Anyone who watched both play at their primes (and isn't biased) knows that Shaq >>>>> Kobe.

Shaq is the most dominant player I have ever seen.

The proof though is in the pudding:::Kobe won two after Daddy left. Daddy won but one after he left. Both played an equal amount of seasons.

NewcastleKEG
02-07-2012, 09:13 PM
http://uploads.dev.brand-yourself.com/alexhaederle/files/2010/08/Shaq-and-Kobe.jpg

Goodnight. Have a safe drive home/ THREAD

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 09:21 PM
[[["There's no way we would have lasted (15 years). Absolutely not," Bryant told Colin Cowherd during a Tuesday appearance on "The Herd" on ESPN Radio.
Bryant also recalled the moment when he truly realized the two could co-exist for only so long.
"There was an interview that I heard Shaq do which he kind of threw down the challenge of me not being able to win without him," recalled Bryant. "After I read that, I said, 'Aw, that's it.' Some comparison that he made with me and Penny Hardaway (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/302/penny-hardaway), and once I read that, I said, 'You know what? I can't finish my career with people saying that. There's no way.' "]]]

They (Buss & Bryant) made the correct choice. They skimmed the top of the cream from Daddy and turned him into Odom who rendered onto them 2 more NBA World Titles.

I don't need Media to tell me this, or, to really 'not tell me this.'

NewcastleKEG
02-07-2012, 09:24 PM
[[["There's no way we would have lasted (15 years). Absolutely not," Bryant told Colin Cowherd during a Tuesday appearance on "The Herd" on ESPN Radio.
Bryant also recalled the moment when he truly realized the two could co-exist for only so long.
"There was an interview that I heard Shaq do which he kind of threw down the challenge of me not being able to win without him," recalled Bryant. "After I read that, I said, 'Aw, that's it.' Some comparison that he made with me and Penny Hardaway (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/302/penny-hardaway), and once I read that, I said, 'You know what? I can't finish my career with people saying that. There's no way.' "]]]

They (Buss & Bryant) made the correct choice. They skimmed the top of the cream from Daddy and turned him into Odom who rendered onto them 2 more NBA World Titles.

Without the Gasol trade that any respectable Sports Commisionar would reject.... Kobe is still sucking on Shaq's thumb. FACT.

Source: Kobe missing playoffs/bounced in 1st Round

z0sa
02-07-2012, 09:27 PM

3peat > 2peat
3 as the man > 2 as the man
Beating Kobe statistically during the 3peat >> being beat by Shaq statistically during the 3peat

Shaq > Kobe

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 09:28 PM
Without the Gasol trade that any respectable Sports Commisionar would reject.... Kobe is still sucking on Shaq's thumb. FACT.

Source: Kobe missing playoffs/bounced in 1st Round

That's conjecture, New, pie-in-the-sky.

The fact remains:::Gasol could win nary a playoff game until he came to Kobe.

Daddy could win but once without Kobe. Kobe won twice without Daddy.

The constant? Kobe Bryant.

Bill_Brasky
02-07-2012, 09:31 PM

No, the constant with all these players is Phil. Kobe never won without Phil. Shaq did.

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 09:38 PM
No, the constant with all these players is Phil. Kobe never won without Phil. Shaq did.

Get your own fuckin' constant. That's my shit.

midnightpulp
02-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Shaq won without Phil (and also reached the Finals). Kirby's best without the Big Chief is pushing the Suns without Amare to 7 games in the first round.

z0sa
02-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Shaq won without Phil (and also reached the Finals).

Don't forget Derek Fisher. :toast

NewcastleKEG
02-07-2012, 10:05 PM

Kobe was missing the playoffs all together

Getting swept > Missing playoffs

So Gasol didn't need Kobe

Deuce Bigalow
02-07-2012, 10:08 PM
6. Shaq
7. Kobe
8. Duncan

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 10:23 PM
So Gasol didn't need Kobe

He couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

NewcastleKEG
02-07-2012, 10:26 PM
He couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.
And Kobe wasn't even in the playoffs

Spur_Fanatic
02-07-2012, 10:31 PM

Trill Clinton
02-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Only 8 posts in before Jordan gets mentioned in a kobe stan thread smh.:sleep

Cry Havoc
02-07-2012, 11:01 PM

:lmao

z0sa
02-07-2012, 11:10 PM

:rollin

that is a fucking PHENOMENAL point

Killakobe81
02-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Fuck em both to be honest. Both egotistical pricks. Both are great players but could of been greater if they were not so self absorbed.

That being said Kobe:5 Shaq: 4 is most important ...it's not everything. But it matters most ...

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Kobe:5 Shaq: 4 is most important ...it's not everything

I'll let Vince finish it..."it's the only thing."

Killakobe81
02-07-2012, 11:21 PM

Cully

Killakobe81
02-07-2012, 11:26 PM

hey I know I have no sway but that proposed "cully bill" is bullshit. This place though less "ghetto" has been pretty boring lately. If you leave, it pretty much leaves all the circle jerkers sucking of the same posters and childish trolling.

Harlem has returned but most of the quality posters still don't post or talk ball. They blamed Kool, but this place hasnt really improved much ... if DPG stops posting I may not post much in here either ... Lex needs his superman, Omar needs an Avon or Marlo ...

Giuseppe
02-07-2012, 11:30 PM
hey I know I have no sway but that proposed "cully bill" is bullshit. This place though less "ghetto" has been pretty boring lately. If you leave, it pretty much leaves all the circle jerkers sucking of the same posters and childish trolling.

Harlem has returned but most of the quality posters still don't post or talk ball. They blamed Kool, but this place hasnt really improved much ... if DPG stops posting I may not post much in here either ... Lex needs his superman, Omar needs an Avon or Marlo ...

Thanks, Killa.

There is a large void with the loss of Kool. We lost not only him, but, Luva as well. He too brought the glare of rancor to the Forum and it's sorely missed.

If I were not as weak as I am I would have joined my friends. I won't ask their forgiveness.

I do not deserve it.

Cry Havoc
02-08-2012, 12:43 AM
If you leave, it pretty much leaves all the circle jerkers sucking of the same posters and childish trolling

So you're saying Guiseppe's purpose on the forum is pure redundancy?

NewcastleKEG
02-08-2012, 12:45 AM
Guiseppe needs a Laker title in his life worse than Kobe

djohn2oo8
02-08-2012, 01:21 AM
Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1844141&t=o

Giuseppe
02-08-2012, 01:46 AM

I'm honored.

Redundancy is an art form. & I've already rendered my masterpiece.

Cry Havoc
02-08-2012, 01:56 AM
I'm honored.

Redundancy is an art form. & I've already rendered my masterpiece.

You admit to copying the worst posters/trolls in the forum? Nice. Very little skill involved in that, I can assure you.

Giuseppe
02-08-2012, 01:59 AM
You admit to copying the worst posters/trolls in the forum? Nice. Very little skill involved in that, I can assure you.

I don't copy anybody's shit. All my shit is original.

NewcastleKEG
02-08-2012, 02:03 AM
A whole lotta shit, that's for sure

LkrFan
02-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Get your own fuckin' constant. That's my shit.

LkrFan
02-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Thanks, Killa.

There is a large void with the loss of Kool. We lost not only him, but, Luva as well. He too brought the glare of rancor to the Forum and it's sorely missed.

If I were not as weak as I am I would have joined my friends. I won't ask their forgiveness.

I do not deserve it.

What happened to Kool and Luva?

Sportstudi
02-08-2012, 08:19 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Yes, Gasol didn't win a single playoff game with Memphis, but Gasol isn't a #1 guy who could go all the way to the finals by himself. However, Kobe couldn't win shit without a good big man. Gasol needed Kobe as much as Kobe needed Gasol, period. Anybody with a sane brain knows this, except for Kobe cocksuckers.

Sportstudi
02-08-2012, 08:20 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
02-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Yes, Gasol didn't win a single playoff game with Memphis

That's my shit. Get your own shit.

ElNono
02-08-2012, 12:12 PM
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1844141&t=o

DJB
02-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Career FGA:

Shaq - 19,457
Kobe - 21,943

This.

Giuseppe
02-08-2012, 02:26 PM
+1000

Laker fan seems to be oblivious to how many FGA Kobe takes.

Guilty.

I concentrate on NBA World Titles:::

Daddy: 4

Cry Havoc
02-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Guilty.

I concentrate on NBA World Titles:::

Daddy: 4

Pippen: 6

Ouch. Second banana to a second banana.

Leetonidas
02-08-2012, 04:34 PM
That's my shit. Get your own shit.

I don't see your name on it

Giuseppe
02-08-2012, 04:36 PM

Fine. You do that one. I'm stickin' with:::

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

pass1st
02-08-2012, 04:37 PM

Phil Jackson: 13
Pop: 4

:elephant

djohn2oo8
02-08-2012, 04:37 PM

NewcastleKEG
02-08-2012, 04:43 PM
pippen: 6
kobe: 5

ouch. Second banana to a second banana.
homerun

The Batman
02-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Fine. You do that one. I'm stickin' with:::

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4
Has Kobe won without Phil?

Giuseppe
02-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Has Kobe won without Phil?

I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

The Batman
02-08-2012, 05:34 PM
I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.
I am Batman bitch, you will answer me NOW! Has Kobe won without Phil?