PDA

View Full Version : Kendrick Perkins responds to Blake Griffin Dunk

djohn2oo8
02-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Kendrick Perkins (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2018/kendrick-perkins) can live with being dunked on as part of the game. He can even handle being tweeted about being dunked on.

But LeBron James (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1966/lebron-james)' Twitter reaction to Blake Griffin (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3989/blake-griffin)'s did-you-see-that dunk over Perkins didn't sit well with the Oklahoma City Thunder (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/okc/oklahoma-city-thunder) center.

Perkins found himself in Griffin's career highlight reel when the Los Angeles Clippers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lac/los-angeles-clippers) forward soared over him, absorbed contact and threw the ball down into the basket, fingers grazing the rim, in the Clippers' 112-100 win Jan. 30.

Perkins then found himself on Twitter, where James, among others, could not contain his amazement over what he had seen.
"Dunk of the Year! @blakegriffin just dunked on Kendrick Perkins so hard!!! Wow! I guess I'm No. 2 now. Move over #6," James tweeted, apparently referring to his own dunk the day before over Chicago Bulls (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/chi/chicago-bulls) point guard John Lucas III (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2866/john-lucas) being relegated behind Griffin's poster-quality jam.
Perkins told Yahoo! Sports that he didn't appreciate that.

"You don't see Kobe (Bryant) (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/110/kobe-bryant) tweeting," Perkins said, according to the report. "You don't see Michael Jordan tweeting. If you're an elite player, plays like that don't excite you.
"At the end of the day, the guys who are playing for the right reasons who are trying to win championships are not worrying about one play. They also are not tweeting about themselves talking about going down to No. 2," Perkins added, according to the report. "I just feel [James] is always looking for attention and he wants the world to like him."
Perkins told Yahoo! Sports he respected Griffin for not making a spectacle of the moment. But if Griffin goes at the rim again the next time the Clippers and Thunder meet, Perkins said he won't back down.

"If I was in the same position, in the same rotation, I'm going to jump again and again and again," Perkins said, according to Yahoo! Sports. "A lot of people are afraid of humiliation or don't know how to handle embarrassment or would even get embarrassed. I don't care."

"That's my job," Perkins added, according to the report. "How will my teammates look at me if next time I just back out of the way and just let him dunk when I'm supposed to be defensive-minded, a shot-blocker? That would be a coward move on me. He'd just have to dunk on me again."

JamStone
02-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Perk's bottom so full of pain

mavs>spurs
02-08-2012, 04:30 PM
nothing wrong with what he said. it's the nba. people get dunked on. people who defend the basket even moreso.

z0sa
02-08-2012, 04:31 PM
for good measure

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/926697/BLAKE-GRIFFIN-DOMINATION.gif

pass1st
02-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Perkins is right, even though he might have said it out of butthurt kinda. LBJ is just a childish player

Fpoonsie
02-08-2012, 04:34 PM
nothing wrong with what he said. it's the nba. people get dunked on. people who defend the basket even moreso.

Agreed, for the most part. Callin' James out like that, though, somewhat contradicted what he said about "not caring" what people did or said.

[shrug]

mavs>spurs
02-08-2012, 04:36 PM
yeah he didn't have to put james in it at all. but he probably just doesn't like james going back to his days on the celtics whenever he was in the east and had to deal with all the lebron hype even though they (the celtics) were the better team

Fpoonsie
02-08-2012, 04:41 PM
True. I like the guy for contesting, regardless. One of the few that pride themselves on their around-the-rimjobs...so to speak.

lefty
02-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Lol that wasnt even a dunk

BUMP
02-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Perkins is definitely right. People act like dunking on someone is the greatest thing since slavery was abolished (mainly people with darker shades of skin who are African-American decent).

If you're gonna challenge people at the rim you'll eventually get dunked on. However, due to people going crazy when someone gets dunked on, if somebody ever tries to dunk on me and I can't block them, I'm sending them flying.

Sorry in advance [insert random athletic black person's name who tries to dunk on me here] for injuring you, but if your brethren didn't act like wild monkeys everytime someone got posterized that wouldn't have happened.

mavs>spurs
02-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Perkins is definitely right. People act like dunking on someone is the greatest thing since slavery was abolished (mainly people with darker shades of skin who are African-American decent).

If you're gonna challenge people at the rim you'll eventually get dunked on. However, due to people going crazy when someone gets dunked on, if somebody ever tries to dunk on me and I can't block them, I'm sending them flying.

Sorry in advance [insert random athletic black person's name who tries to dunk on me here] for injuring you, but if your brethren didn't act like wild monkeys everytime someone got posterized that wouldn't have happened.

:lmao i got dunked on once. it was at the ymca where for some reason all the good players loved to go whenever they were home from college on summer vacation. i was maybe 18 years old fresh out of high school, these 3 guys show up who all played together for the same college and were maybe 21-23ish. you could tell they had chemistry together by the way they were just running the court. well dude throws a lob to the taller one and me usually being able to out jump everyone thought i would jump up there and surprised everyone by breaking it up. problem was, he threw it pretty high and although i got a hand on the ball, it wasn't enough to snatch it out of the air and come down with it and well, the other guy had TWO hands on the ball. needless to say he dunked me and the ball both :lol

lefty
02-08-2012, 04:52 PM

:lol

Reck
02-08-2012, 05:01 PM
It amazes and baffles me how these so call adults take on to twitter to say everything that's on their mind like a school girl.

Fucking pathetic. Real men dont tweet.

Reck
02-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Duplicate post. Delete please.

jjktkk
02-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Agreed, for the most part. Callin' James out like that, though, somewhat contradicted what he said about "not caring" what people did or said.

[shrug]

jag
02-08-2012, 05:35 PM
"You don't see Kobe tweeting. You don't see Michael Jordan tweeting. If you’re an elite player, plays like that don’t excite you. The guys who are playing for the right reasons who are trying to win championships are not worrying about one play."

"They also are not tweeting about themselves talking about going down to No. 2. I just feel [James] is always looking for attention and he wants the world to like him.”

Hard to disagree with anything he said. You see him pouting all the time and walking around with a scowl on his face and I guess you don't expect him to just come out and say some real shit.

If nothing else, this should teach everyone in the League that shitting on Bron is usually a sure-fire way to deflect negative attention.

Cry Havoc
02-08-2012, 05:42 PM

But real men worry about what other men tweet? Okay.

JamStone
02-08-2012, 05:42 PM
If Perk's point is players shouldn't care about getting dunked on and should just worry about playing basketball and winning, then he shouldn't care or worry about what anyone says on twitter. It's butthurt. Why even bring up LeBron's tweet? He should practice what he preaches.

jag
02-08-2012, 05:47 PM
If Perk's point is players shouldn't care about getting dunked on and should just worry about playing basketball and winning, then he shouldn't care or worry about what anyone says on twitter. It's butthurt. Why even bring up LeBron's tweet? He should practice what he preaches.

He was asked about it by Marc Spears and gave his opinion. He didn't get on Twitter and tweet about how pathetic it was for Lebron to be tweeting about being #2 in the fantasy dunk rankings.

JamStone
02-08-2012, 05:51 PM
He was asked about it by Marc Spears and gave his opinion. He didn't get on Twitter and tweet about how pathetic it was for Lebron to be tweeting about being #2 in the fantasy dunk rankings.

The article doesn't say what specific questions were asked so we don't know if he was asked specifically about LeBron's tweet or he brought it up on his own. But even if he was asked about the tweet, if it didn't matter to him, all he had to say was something along the lines of, "I don't care what anyone thinks. I don't pay attention to tweets. Getting dunked on is part of the game. All that matters is winning." His response to whatever the question was indicates he's mad over a fucking tweet.

djohn2oo8
02-08-2012, 05:54 PM
The article doesn't say what specific questions were asked so we don't know if he was asked specifically about LeBron's tweet or he brought it up on his own. But even if he was asked about the tweet, if it didn't matter to him, all he had to say was something along the lines of, "I don't care what anyone thinks. I don't pay attention to tweets. Getting dunked on is part of the game. All that matters is winning." His response to whatever the question was indicates he's mad over a fucking tweet.
That and LeBron is one of the most annoying players in the league.

BUMP
02-08-2012, 06:01 PM
:lmao i got dunked on once. it was at the ymca where for some reason all the good players loved to go whenever they were home from college on summer vacation. i was maybe 18 years old fresh out of high school, these 3 guys show up who all played together for the same college and were maybe 21-23ish. you could tell they had chemistry together by the way they were just running the court. well dude throws a lob to the taller one and me usually being able to out jump everyone thought i would jump up there and surprised everyone by breaking it up. problem was, he threw it pretty high and although i got a hand on the ball, it wasn't enough to snatch it out of the air and come down with it and well, the other guy had TWO hands on the ball. needless to say he dunked me and the ball both :lol

tbh i've never been dunked on yet. Been kinda lucky i guess.

:lol the funniest attempt i remember was my senior year. we were playing Plano East and they were kicking our ass (they made it to elite eight that year) and they had all their bench players in at the end. their place was going crazy and some 5'9" black guy got to into it and tried to dunk on me (6'2 and much bigger) when he probably couldn't dunk anyway. Needless to say I easily pinned him on the backboard

mavs>spurs
02-08-2012, 06:20 PM
tbh i've never been dunked on yet. Been kinda lucky i guess.

:lol the funniest attempt i remember was my senior year. we were playing Plano East and they were kicking our ass (they made it to elite eight that year) and they had all their bench players in at the end. their place was going crazy and some 5'9" black guy got to into it and tried to dunk on me (6'2 and much bigger) when he probably couldn't dunk anyway. Needless to say I easily pinned him on the backboard

To be honest you're pretty lucky to have played 5a ball as an undersized 4 and having never been dunked on :lol

Tbh some 6'4 nig on Carrollton ranchview jumped over our pgs head and dunk tipped it once

jag
02-08-2012, 06:25 PM
His response to whatever the question was indicates he's mad over a fucking tweet.

His response wasn't an emotional rant. It was specific to Lebron, but still completely logical and relevant to being asked how he feels about how other players responded publicly to the dunk.

He obviously didn't like Lebron's comment and he was perfectly clear about his reasons for that. We don't know if he was specifically asked about Lebron's response, but I don't see how people can dismiss the comment as nothing more than "butthurt" when what he said was actually true.

Reck
02-08-2012, 06:29 PM
But real men worry about what other men tweet? Okay.

Umm it was posted here. As a thread you faggot.

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2012, 06:31 PM
:lol Lebron was showing humility in that tweet, by giving respect to Griffin..

Lebron gives more credit to opposing players and teams than any other player in NBA history IMO..

Twitter was made for people to share their opinions, on a frequent basis:lol..

Perkins is deflecting attention by directing hate towards Lebron, the easiest target in the NBA..

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2012, 06:31 PM

Lebron gives more credit to opposing players and teams than any other player in NBA history IMO..

Twitter was made for people to share their opinions, on a frequent basis:lol..

Perkins is deflecting attention by directing hate towards Lebron, the easiest target in the NBA..

Cry Havoc
02-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Umm it was posted here. As a thread you faggot.

Wow, really dude? I was referring to Perkins, not you. Defensive much?

Reck
02-08-2012, 07:25 PM
Either way how do you know he went and got on his computer and read his tweets? The question was asked TO HIM. Judgemental much Havoc?

Giuseppe
02-08-2012, 07:26 PM
^Cry has always been a horse's ass.

JamStone
02-08-2012, 07:26 PM
His response wasn't an emotional rant. It was specific to Lebron, but still completely logical and relevant to being asked how he feels about how other players responded publicly to the dunk.

He obviously didn't like Lebron's comment and he was perfectly clear about his reasons for that. We don't know if he was specifically asked about Lebron's response, but I don't see how people can dismiss the comment as nothing more than "butthurt" when what he said was actually true.

Someone can speak the truth and still be butthurt, at least that's my opinion. I found it unnecessary to talk about LeBron's tweet regardless of the question posed, especially considering that he talked about not worrying about one play and not worrying about tweeting and just worrying about winning. If he thinks LeBron shouldn't worry about tweeting, Perk shouldn't worry about paying attention to what LeBron is tweeting about.

"Perk, what do you think about LeBron's tweet?"

"I don't give a damn about tweets. I'm concerned about winning games and winning championships. People can say or tweet whatever they want. I don't care."

That's how he could have handled it. But he decided to throw some shots at LeBron because he was butthurt over a tweet.

BlackSwordsMan
02-08-2012, 07:34 PM
why doesn't old shit bag kobe have a twitter?

DeadlyDynasty
02-08-2012, 07:59 PM
^Cry has always been a horse's ass.

Indeed. His androgynous avatar and cunty takes don't help either.

Killakobe81
02-08-2012, 08:17 PM
It amazes and baffles me how these so call adults take on to twitter to say everything that's on their mind like a school girl.

Hey shadow who is that chick in the avy? Nice choice :toast

Spursfan092120
02-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Perkins is right, even though he might have said it out of butthurt kinda. LBJ is just a childish player

Killakobe81
02-08-2012, 08:21 PM

Lebron gives more credit to opposing players and teams than any other player in NBA history IMO..Twitter was made for people to share their opinions, on a frequent basis:lol..

GTFO, Harlem ...exagerate much? :lol

Lebron is pretty respectful ... but let's not get carried away. You have kept the knobslobbing on James to a minimum since your return ...though your lips seem attached to DPG's ass. :wow

Both DPG and Lebron are all time greats, you can give them props without polishing and spit shining their cocks ...

Trill Clinton
02-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Perkins is a real trill ass nicca.

Reck
02-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Hey shadow who is that chick in the avy? Nice choice :toast

PR chick. She goes by the name Jossie.

Here's the original pic..

http://i.lulzimg.com/7f6bd31217.jpg

And a bonus..

http://i.lulzimg.com/afe9f22696.jpg

resistanze
02-08-2012, 08:55 PM
That Negro Perkins is mad salty. Too much rage over a tweet that wasn't even insulting, really.

lefty
02-08-2012, 09:18 PM
That Negro Perkins is mad salty. Too much rage over a tweet that wasn't even insulting, really.

Maybe, but Perkins is old school

Not a pussy like 99% of today's NBA players

Cry Havoc
02-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Someone can speak the truth and still be butthurt, at least that's my opinion. I found it unnecessary to talk about LeBron's tweet regardless of the question posed, especially considering that he talked about not worrying about one play and not worrying about tweeting and just worrying about winning. If he thinks LeBron shouldn't worry about tweeting, Perk shouldn't worry about paying attention to what LeBron is tweeting about.

"Perk, what do you think about LeBron's tweet?"

"I don't give a damn about tweets. I'm concerned about winning games and winning championships. People can say or tweet whatever they want. I don't care."

That's how he could have handled it. But he decided to throw some shots at LeBron because he was butthurt over a tweet.

This is exactly what I'm saying. :lmao

Indeed. His androgynous avatar and cunty takes don't help either.

lol, avatar smack. Last bastion of the ultra-weak troll.

InK
02-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Never thought Perkins would be such a little bitch, he s been complaining about this for 2 weeks now.

Killakobe81
02-08-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm an easy target; if someone wants to get a point across -- just throw Lebron's name in there," James said. "You could be watching cartoons with your kids and you don't like it, you say, 'Blame it on LeBron.' If you go to the grocery store and they don't have the milk that you like, you just say, 'It's LeBron's fault.' " - Lebron James

Lebron is right the backlash on the most dominant player in the game is ridiculous ...but so is speaking of yourself in the third person ... and being THIS self absorbed ...

Giuseppe
02-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Perkins was of supreme class in Boston. There was an aura about him. A brutish thug without all the display. He reminded me quite of bit of Moses Malone at prime. You just went somewhere else on that end of the court. Lewis Lloyd was like that too. Maurice Lucas (only in Portland) likewise.

Perkins has lost all that. It's disillusioning.

djohn2oo8
02-08-2012, 11:33 PM
I'm an easy target; if someone wants to get a point across -- just throw Lebron's name in there," James said. "You could be watching cartoons with your kids and you don't like it, you say, 'Blame it on LeBron.' If you go to the grocery store and they don't have the milk that you like, you just say, 'It's LeBron's fault.' " - Lebron James

Lebron is right the backlash on the most dominant player in the game is ridiculous ...but so is speaking of yourself in the third person ... and being THIS self absorbed ...
People are tired of LeBron because he talks too much and has shown nothing about him being serious about wanting to win.

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2012, 02:03 AM
:lol how does Lebron talk too much?..

I still don't understand that..the only foolish "talking" he has displayed was guaranteeing 8 titles..

His game has improved every year, he joined other great players to improve his cast..how is that not serious about winning?..

It's comical how people take misconceptions and constantly perpetuate them..he doesn't humiliate other players and isn't dirty like Kobe, he doesn't cheapen the game like Durant, he doesn't celebrate like Blake Griffin, he doesn't constantly whine like Dwight Howard..

The turnaround from the fans and media will be fascinating, at the end of the season..

ElNono
02-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Perk with the sore ass... If I'm Lebron my next tweet reads "Why u mad, Perk? lol"

Latarian Milton
02-09-2012, 07:20 AM
if you dont attempt to block the shot you'd probably never get dunked on tbh, just show him the route and let him make the dunk freely

Killakobe81
02-09-2012, 08:32 AM

I still don't understand that..the only foolish "talking" he has displayed was guaranteeing 8 titles..

His game has improved every year, he joined other great players to improve his cast..how is that not serious about winning?..

It's comical how people take misconceptions and constantly perpetuate them..he doesn't humiliate other players and isn't dirty like Kobe, he doesn't cheapen the game like Durant, he doesn't celebrate like Blake Griffin, he doesn't constantly whine like Dwight Howard..

The turnaround from the fans and media will be fascinating, at the end of the season..

:rollin doesn't celebrate ... Joakim Noah disagrees.
I agree he doesnt use dirty tricks same as Kobe but crab dribbling wouldnt be anyone's idea of "fair" play.
Sometimes Harlem, hard to tell if your unabashed love affair with Lebron is legit or you just trolling ...but not sure that even makes sense.

Lebron has improved his game ever year. Kid is a monster. But being great at ball doesnt make you likeable. If it it did Kobe wouldnt have his detractors. winning will win over plenty of critics but won't convert everyone. But again maybe tweet a little less and lose the third person schtick, win a title. And things will change quite a bit, because his talent is undeniable.

JamStone
02-09-2012, 12:49 PM

I think it's more than about LeBron "talking too much." Actions as well as words speak volumes about a person.

I think there's a perception that LeBron is at least as enamored with his own celebrity as he is with playing professional basketball. That's what may irk some people. I mean, he's very aware of media exposure and his impact as a public figure, not just a baller, which can be both good and bad. So he makes himself more available than a lot of other athletes, but almost to an extreme, and some people get turned off by that.

It's the cumulative effect over the years of LeBron's actions on and off the court. The tweeting is just one aspect. Look at "the decision" and the entire process involved. Who else holds an hour ESPN special to announce where he's signing? Doing it for the kids. Look at the video scandal where he and Nike tried to hide the fact he got dunked on in a pick-up game... and then denying it later. The pre-game powder toss. The crab dribble fiasco. The dancing. The "I'm a winner" comments after losing and not shaking hands with Dwight. Hosting SNL. The LeBrons campaign. The sneer and stare after dunking on the back of a 5'10 fringe NBA player. The "Chosen One" tattoo. The "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5..." soliloquy. I'll be in the dunk contest next year... no, I'm not going to be in the dunk contest... okay maybe I'll be in the dunk contest... nah, I don't think I want to be in the dunk contest. Haha made you pay attention to me! It's a long list of "hey look at me people!" d-bag moments he's had over the years. Really, the only thing missing is a Paul Pierce or Dwyane Wade fake injury and get carried off the court moment.

You know, any one of those things by itself, or even a couple of those things, and most people would brush it off. After a while, it becomes a tired shtick with him. He's self-absorbed and egotistical, and he's a huge attention whore. He loves his own celebrity. And you know what, that's fine. But when you're that obnoxious about it and it's a constant over and over and over thing, you're going to catch some heat for it. You won't be given the benefit of the doubt. You will get haters. And people won't like you.

Killakobe81
02-09-2012, 04:25 PM
I think it's more than about LeBron "talking too much." Actions as well as words speak volumes about a person.

I think there's a perception that LeBron is at least as enamored with his own celebrity as he is with playing professional basketball. That's what may irk some people. I mean, he's very aware of media exposure and his impact as a public figure, not just a baller, which can be both good and bad. So he makes himself more available than a lot of other athletes, but almost to an extreme, and some people get turned off by that.

It's the cumulative effect over the years of LeBron's actions on and off the court. The tweeting is just one aspect. Look at "the decision" and the entire process involved. Who else holds an hour ESPN special to announce where he's signing? Doing it for the kids. Look at the video scandal where he and Nike tried to hide the fact he got dunked on in a pick-up game... and then denying it later. The pre-game powder toss. The crab dribble fiasco. The dancing. The "I'm a winner" comments after losing and not shaking hands with Dwight. Hosting SNL. The LeBrons campaign. The sneer and stare after dunking on the back of a 5'10 fringe NBA player. The "Chosen One" tattoo. The "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5..." soliloquy. I'll be in the dunk contest next year... no, I'm not going to be in the dunk contest... okay maybe I'll be in the dunk contest... nah, I don't think I want to be in the dunk contest. Haha made you pay attention to me! It's a long list of "hey look at me people!" d-bag moments he's had over the years. Really, the only thing missing is a Paul Pierce or Dwyane Wade fake injury and get carried off the court moment.

You know, any one of those things by itself, or even a couple of those things, and most people would brush it off. After a while, it becomes a tired shtick with him. He's self-absorbed and egotistical, and he's a huge attention whore. He loves his own celebrity. And you know what, that's fine. But when you're that obnoxious about it and it's a constant over and over and over thing, you're going to catch some heat for it. You won't be given the benefit of the doubt. You will get haters. And people won't like you.

Jam (of course) said it better than I could.
The thing I don't get why Lebron or Harlem dont freaking embrace this?1 i know he is not an ASHOLE like MJ, Bird or Kobe ... his stuff is definitely more d-bag than arrogant prick. But for you (Harlem) to act like it doesnt make any sense that people are turned off by his persona or off-court antics is pretty hypocritical since you have made judgments on kobe for shit non basketball related.

I know he doesnt like to villian role, but he is bigger better and faster than everyone. they dont like it screw it. If Im Lebron I target Perk and I make an EVEN nastier dunk on Perkins than Blake did ...

Killakobe81
02-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Then i would get on Twitter and ask him "how my ass tastes" ...

ElNono
02-09-2012, 04:30 PM
"At the end of the day," James said, "all the people that were rooting for me to fail, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that... They can get a few days, or a few months, or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point."

pass1st
02-09-2012, 04:31 PM
LBJ should just embrace being the bad guy and talk shit instead of trying to appear humble. Got enough good guys in the league

stretch
02-09-2012, 05:05 PM
In Kendrick Perkins... strong, the butthurt is.

fmedrano1977
02-09-2012, 08:18 PM
I thought clearing out with the off hand was an offensive foul.

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2012, 08:29 PM
lol, avatar smack. Last bastion of the ultra-weak troll.

No, the last bastion would be to have my g/f fight my e-battles for me:lol

You have cunty takes, it's a fact. You cry about officiating, you cry about the Lakers, you cried about the Heat not getting calls in the Finals (:lol, yes you did this early and often), and you cried that "good posters don't come here anymore b/c of the trolling.:cry"

Your peculiar choice of avatar should be the least of your worries. I'd work on fixing the cunty takes first:lol

DAF86
02-09-2012, 08:32 PM
lol overrated fat ass butthurt about Lebron giving props to Griffin.