PDA

View Full Version : Magic 102 Heat 89

TIMMYtoZO
02-08-2012, 10:33 PM
:lol I am stunned non of you guys even brought this game up.

BanditHiro
02-08-2012, 10:35 PM
the magic got lucky.

Calispursfan11
02-08-2012, 11:15 PM
LOL. Heat can't even beat the faltering Magic. A champ smells blood and capitalizes on the weak and fragmented (i.e. Magic). The Heat are not champs. They haven't done anything yet but bloat their payroll and it looks like they may repeat the futility of last year and of Bron's coming up short to the Spurs as a Cav. And another thing. Egotistical bastards like Lebron will ultimately fail. Not even Dwyane's goodness and Bosh's meekness can save that team from destruction. Lebrick WILL fail because he's a bastard. It is the way of karma.

Amarelooms
02-08-2012, 11:40 PM
LOL. Heat can't even beat the faltering Magic. A champ smells blood and capitalizes on the weak and fragmented (i.e. Magic). The Heat are not champs. They haven't done anything yet but bloat their payroll and it looks like they may repeat the futility of last year and of Bron's coming up short to the Spurs as a Cav. And another thing. Egotistical bastards like Lebron will ultimately fail. Not even Dwyane's goodness and Bosh's meekness can save that team from destruction. Lebrick WILL fail because he's a bastard. It is the way of karma.

Dwade is far from good...he's a bigger douche bag than Lebron. Dwade is a punk bitch son

:elephant

TIMMYtoZO
02-09-2012, 12:02 AM

:lol Keep it up. Let it all out.

Pelicans78
02-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Its only a regular season game.

pass1st
02-09-2012, 03:56 AM
Heat are due for a string of losses coming up

Calispursfan11
02-09-2012, 04:03 AM
Dwade is far from good...he's a bigger douche bag than Lebron. Dwade is a punk bitch son

:elephant

Dwade a punk bitch? Say what? If that's true, then there is no hope for the Heat because punk bitches are bound to get squashed.

Latarian Milton
02-09-2012, 06:28 AM
remember det one game we lost last time was also against the magic. we dont have no fucking quality in paint and if/when we're exposed to some true big nigga like DH, we are fucked & pwned like asses. NIGGA ripped us apart just as he was supposed to do :cry

Norris Cole
02-09-2012, 07:50 AM

How do you really feel? :lmao

Fpoonsie
02-09-2012, 10:44 AM
ORL shot 45 3s?! GotDAMN!

cheguevara
02-09-2012, 10:47 AM
nobody cares about the heat

Sportcamper
02-09-2012, 10:50 AM
nobody cares about the heat

I disagree…They draw large crowds & people like to see Le Bron get beat…

Banzai
02-09-2012, 01:01 PM
I disagree…They draw large crowds & people like to see Le Bron get beat…

every reason to care tbh. :lol

Bill_Brasky
02-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Heat just losing to the inferior teams they're supposed to lose to IMHO

TheSullyMonster
02-09-2012, 08:20 PM

Yeah, man. You tell it.

Champs like Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Kareem? Not a bit of ego, there. Not even a shred of one.

Calispursfan11
02-09-2012, 09:39 PM
How do you really feel? :lmao

Awww, you couldn't stay away could you holmes. You been stalking me LOL.

Calispursfan11
02-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Yeah, man. You tell it.

Champs like Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Kareem? Not a bit of ego, there. Not even a shred of one.

NONE of those (even Kobe) you mention stooped below the gutter to the reality show debacle known as the "DECISION". Only Lebron has ever been that much of an egomaniac. Such a thing had never occurred in sports and because of its stupidity, will never be repeated again. Only someone whose ego is exponentially greater than Kobe's could manage to aspire to such ridiculousness. That kind of act will not be rewarded, ever. He just keeps acting stoopid when he talks about his dunk of the year falling to No. 2. Seriously? He jumped over a midget. Come on. Heat might make the finals but they aren't going to win it because Lebron is cursed!!!

Norris Cole
02-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Awww, you couldn't stay away could you holmes. You been stalking me LOL.

It's a thread about the Heat. Not my fault the Heat cause such saltiness in your vagina.

Calispursfan11
02-09-2012, 10:25 PM
It's a thread about the Heat. Not my fault the Heat cause such saltiness in your vagina.

I think you mad, little man :blah Btw, you remembered who I was didn't you, bandwagoner. Can't stay away from me bro. If you respond, I know you're stalking me. LOL. Lose-lose situation for you.

Norris Cole
02-09-2012, 10:38 PM
I think you mad, little man :blah Btw, you remembered who I was didn't you, bandwagoner. Can't stay away from me bro. If you respond, I know you're stalking me. LOL. Lose-lose situation for you.

:lol gnsf you're a nobody. Stalking? Crofl bet you think girls that give you a friendly smile dig you too...

Calispursfan11
02-09-2012, 10:51 PM
:lol gnsf you're a nobody. Stalking? Crofl bet you think girls that give you a friendly smile dig you too...

If I'm a nobody, then you've posted all your 29 posts at ST in response to a nobody (me). What does that make you? STALKER!