PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker haters

Halberto
02-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Where are you guys? With Manu out and our foundation crumbling (Duncan), shouldn't Parker be exposed right now? Great win streak by the way. The count is up to six so far. LOL at the thought of trading this guy. Some of you fans are so fickle minded.

ElNono
02-09-2012, 02:14 AM
Somebody tell Tony there's an ASG in June...

mathbzh
02-09-2012, 02:19 AM

Somebody tell Manu he doesn't have a health insurance in June..

Sean Cagney
02-09-2012, 02:22 AM
How can someone be a Spurs fan and be a Parker hater? I never got the hate on him or Manu from either side of things! You would figure they would love all of the big three, but NO they pick one or the other and act like some idiots over it.

ElNono
02-09-2012, 02:27 AM
Somebody tell Manu he doesn't have a health insurance in June..

Somebody tell Tony to save some of those baskets for Mike Conley Jr...

MI21
02-09-2012, 02:33 AM
A number of fans wil probably be disappointed Parker only dished out 8 assists, he is at his best when passing and not being aggresive looking to score, everyone knows that.

mathbzh
02-09-2012, 02:35 AM

:toast

gilmor
02-09-2012, 03:01 AM

Somebody tell Tony to play worse so when Manu comes back he can be the savior

DrSteffo
02-09-2012, 03:30 AM
How can someone be a Spurs fan and be a Parker hater? I never got the hate on him or Manu from either side of things! You would figure they would love all of the big three, but NO they pick one or the other and act like some idiots over it.

Agreed. Must feel strange to watch Spurs games and hate one of our best players.

pookenstein
02-09-2012, 03:32 AM
how can someone be a spurs fan and be a parker hater? I never got the hate on him or manu from either side of things! You would figure they would love all of the big three, but no they pick one or the other and act like some idiots over it.

+1

Darkwaters
02-09-2012, 03:38 AM

Agreed. I hope they both retire Spurs.

z0sa
02-09-2012, 03:44 AM

Bro, at least and probably more than 80% of spursfans are behind you. Sure, everyone has a favorite (manu or Parker or whatever, who cares?), and that's perfectly fine. but only the assholes try to prove ones worth over the other, to the detriment of the team.

TDMVPDPOY
02-09-2012, 03:49 AM
im the biggest hater, i give credit where and when its due....gotto thank a few other teams who cant defend for shit, thanks to the bench players, thanks to splitter, thanks to rj and blair stinkin it up offensively not stealing parkers shots, fck duncan for deferring too much, fck the ball for being to round and going into the hoop every time parker get flukey hot hand

MI21
02-09-2012, 04:27 AM
im the biggest hater, i give credit where and when its due....gotto thank a few other teams who cant defend for shit, thanks to the bench players, thanks to splitter, thanks to rj and blair stinkin it up offensively not stealing parkers shots, fck duncan for deferring too much, fck the ball for being to round and going into the hoop every time parker get flukey hot hand

You are a disgrace to Australia. Get the fuck out of the country.

will_spurs
02-09-2012, 06:25 AM

+1

We all have preferences but I'm not hating on any Spurs player (except RJ and Bonner at times but that's different :lol )

urunobili
02-09-2012, 07:42 AM
talk to me late May. He has been fantastic thus far!

Halberto
02-09-2012, 07:51 AM
I dont remember making this thread. I'm surprised I made any sense when I wrote it.

lefty
02-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Where are you guys? With Manu out and our foundation crumbling (Duncan), shouldn't Parker be exposed right now? Great win streak by the way. The count is up to six so far. LOL at the thought of trading this guy. Some of you fans are so fickle minded.

Okay, okay .....

You win ......

TP is now the 4th best player on the team

Happy ?

THREAD :lmao

2 regular season games and TP groupies show up :rollin

sonic21
02-09-2012, 09:45 AM
where was he in 2003 when Speddy had to save his ass? and against memphis? The rest of his career is irrevelant. fuck him!!

Dr Cox
02-09-2012, 10:14 AM
I like this team, if Splitter can continue to improve, after Duncan and Manu retire. They need another legit scoring option but with Parker's shot and distributing will make him effective even when he gets slower.

lefty
02-09-2012, 10:21 AM
He does have an amazing chemistry with SPlitter, though

PhingerRoll
02-09-2012, 10:34 AM

I agree and can't understand at all why some people have this attitude. If they are wearing the Silver and Black, I ride with 'em till the wheels fall off!

Proxy
02-09-2012, 12:48 PM
To some of you asking why anyone can hate parker... I think there are very few that hate him. To ridicule him isn't to hate, and only comes due to having high expectations. He hasn't played this good since 07, and getting outplayed by Mike Conely Jr is going to leave a bad taste when he was expected to step up with Manu hurt and Tim dealing with Gasol and Randolph.

That being said, I'm overjoyed to see him playing like we all knew he could.

Halberto
02-09-2012, 03:52 PM
where was he in 2003 when Speddy had to save his ass? and against memphis? The rest of his career is irrevelant. fuck him!!

fify