PDA

View Full Version : February Town Hall Meeting

LnGrrrR
02-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Hello all NBA Forum'ers! Time for another town hall. We listened to your words last month, and pushed bills upstairs. The EC also pinked Kool, and lo and behold, our beloved NBA forum has suddenly become more readable, and including many more "basketball" topics. And due to the passing of the Manning Report, he'll have to make sure he's learned his lesson before he comes back.

Given all that's occured above, the question I put out to you is... what else needs to be done? I think this forum runs pretty well by itself most of the time, but if you can think of a way to improve the Forum, please throw it out there.

Some suggestions that have been floated were putting a "donation" button somewhere on the top of the site. amd possibly having some sort of monthly topic to discuss (strategy, personnel, etc etc). If you've got something better, let us hear it.

Thanks!

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Ellis should come to their senses and disband the EC. It breaks my heart to see them do this. I always thought they knew best on ST matters. I felt contented in their stewardship of this NBA Forum. Sure, they made mistakes, nobody is perfect, but, I felt secure in their righteousness.

And I don't like them being wrong. I feel terrible about it.

The pinking of Kool is a slap in the face. Kool is what is best in all 21st century American men.

I was aghast at the rubber stamp applied by Kori to the Manning Bill.

I encourage my friend, Kool, to play their game, act their toady, then once the pink is eradicated, fill the last chambers in your guns, and smight these bastards. And when you look left I'll be on that shoulder. And our brother, my Luva, will be on your right.

Kool Aid Man

Spur_Fanatic
02-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Donation Button, Yes. It's fair.

Remove Pistons Forum, Yes. It's useless.

ElNono
02-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Is this the witch hunt thread?

Muser
02-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Do the all ST teams again, could be interesting.

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Remove Pistons Forum, Yes. It's useless.

That even one of their people went in there tells us all we need to know about PistonFan.

:lmao

thispego
02-09-2012, 04:49 PM
You guys taking this seriously? Do you include membership to spurstalk executive committee on your professional resumes?

thispego
02-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Lol

Double-Up
02-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Ellis should come to their senses and disband the EC. It breaks my heart to see them do this. I always thought they knew best on ST matters. I felt contented in their stewardship of this NBA Forum. Sure, they made mistakes, nobody is perfect, but, I felt secure in their righteousness.

And I don't like them being wrong. I feel terrible about it.

The pinking of Kool is a slap in the face. Kool is what is best in all 21st century American men.

I was aghast at the rubber stamp applied by Kori to the Manning Bill.

I encourage my friend, Kool, to play their game, act their toady, then once the pink is eradicated, fill the last chambers in your guns, and smight these bastards. And when you look left I'll be on that shoulder. And our brother, my Luva, will be on your right.

...and what's your drug of choice again? :rollin

MavDynasty
02-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Add a mavs sub forum

stretch
02-09-2012, 04:57 PM
You guys taking this seriously? Do you include membership to spurstalk executive committee on your professional resumes?

Lol

I think it's you who is taking this seriously, considering you are going out of your way to surf spurstalk on your phone, which is evident by the auto correcting of your capitalization of "lol"

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 04:58 PM
...and what's your drug of choice again? :rollin

I don't do drugs.

It's my religion.

stretch
02-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Add a mavs sub forum

Nice idea, but it's basically the NBA forum. Which serves as testament as to who really rules here... :stirpot:

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Nice idea, but it's basically the NBA forum. Which serves as testament as to who really rules here... :stirpot:

:rolleyes...Please.

Your dom was an utter disgrace after you rang. SpursFandom had to carry your Championship Banner. And you let 'em.

stretch
02-09-2012, 05:03 PM
:rolleyes...Please.

Your dom was an utter disgrace after you rang. SpursFandom had to carry your Championship Banner. And you let 'em.

Even more proof of who rules here. Mavs fans. We dominate so much that we have Spurs fans on a Spurs forum doing our bragging for us, while we sit back and enjoy a beer.

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Even more proof of who rules here. Mavs fans. We dominate so much that we have Spurs fans on a Spurs forum doing our bragging for us, while we sit back and enjoy a beer.

But, they acted like it was their gd Championship, like nobody could see the team emblem.

jeebus
Add a Mavs subforum? Did you see the massive jinx that the Pistons forum put on that team?

Samuel Eto'o
I don't do drugs.

That's not what you said to the little Asian girls in 'Nam.

Nuh, uh.

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 05:06 PM
That's not what you said to the little Asian girls in 'Nam.

Nuh, uh.

Like the "young guys" in America.

tee, hee.

stretch
02-09-2012, 05:06 PM
But, they acted like it was their gd Championship, like nobody could see the team emblem.

How could anyone (aside from Heat fans), not? It was a win for team basketball, and the NBA in general. Laker fans were slobbing the Mavericks knobs every bit as much as the Spurs fans were.

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 05:09 PM
How could anyone (aside from Heat fans), not? It was a win for team basketball, and the NBA in general. Laker fans were slobbing the Mavericks knobs every bit as much as the Spurs fans were.

The Hell we were. Spurs fellows were busting our balls like they'd won it. I was so dumbfounded I was actually defending myself like they'd indeed won it.:rolleyes

It was like a mass hysteria. A psychological phenomenon.

pass1st
02-09-2012, 05:13 PM

Could have been the Wizards and everybody would root for them because they hate the Heat. Point in case is that the Heat had more influence for who they are and the Mavs had influence for who they had to beat. The Latter was position popularity, completely variable; the former is franchise popularity.

Spur_Fanatic
02-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Add a Mavs subforum? Did you see the massive jinx that the Pistons forum put on that team?

We need a Heat forum!

stretch
02-09-2012, 05:32 PM
The Hell we were. Spurs fellows were busting our balls like they'd won it. I was so dumbfounded I was actually defending myself like they'd indeed won it.:rolleyes

It was like a mass hysteria. A psychological phenomenon.

Could have been the Wizards and everybody would root for them because they hate the Heat. Point in case is that the Heat had more influence for who they are and the Mavs had influence for who they had to beat. The Latter was position popularity, completely variable; the former is franchise popularity.

None of that matters. All that matters is the fact that you Lakerfans were massively chugging Maverick and Dirk jizz.

MavDynasty
02-09-2012, 05:41 PM
:lmao pass1st
:lmao lakers

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 05:43 PM
None of that matters. All that matters is the fact that you Lakerfans were massively chugging Maverick and Dirk jizz.

As a separate entity, yes, but, not claiming their rights as our possession.

I told you humps I'd show you how to act without an NBA World Title.

Let us proceed...

redzero
02-09-2012, 05:47 PM
As a separate entity, yes, but, not claiming their rights as our possession.

I told you humps I'd show you how to act without an NBA World Title.

Let us proceed...

You don't have any titles in your possession, you fuckstick.

pass1st
02-09-2012, 05:47 PM

Not really, most of us were just hoping for LBJ to lose so the fact that it was the Mavs to do it was irrelevant. You guys really didn't make any noise for finally ringing and defeating that dirty history of choking. I would say that was a humble move, but now that you're touting the mavs so late after the chip it seems a massive brainfart happened.

Anyways, Heat are the talked about franchise after LAL and SAS on this board.

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 05:51 PM
You don't have any titles in your possession, you fuckstick.

I got 16 NBA World Titles.

redzero
02-09-2012, 05:56 PM
I got 16 NBA World Titles.

Really? What did you do to get 16 NBA World Titles? Sitting on your fat ass in Ohio and Arizona doesn't count.

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Really? What did you do to get 16 NBA World Titles? Sitting on your fat ass in Ohio and Arizona doesn't count.

Nonetheless I still have 16 NBA World Titles.

redzero
02-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Nonetheless I still have 16 NBA World Titles.

What did you do to get 16 NBA World Titles? How did you personally affect the outcome of the NBA Finals 16 times?

Sybok
02-09-2012, 06:03 PM

Sir,

Truth be told, most of you quit pre-ring thus only a fan of another team was around to carry your banner. Laker fan is eternally stove up over the sweep and 36, so they weren't going to do it especially since it was the Mavs who delivered them into the belly of the beast.

Enter Spurs fan, timid yet tireless, ever looking out for injustice in the game and in the forum, seeking to right all wrongs and in the waning moments of the chase, they snatched from the jaws of apathy the banner of the gods and proudly did they wave it for their enemy. Honor in the face of defeat has made it's rare appearance and yet Laker fan scoffs at it like a scourged quarry slave.

Never fear, for even though you may have abandoned your team during it's darkest hour, your enemy is still your friend and will tap the barrel and break the bread in your stead.

TCB

Sy

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 06:05 PM
What did you do to get 16 NBA World Titles? How did you personally affect the outcome of the NBA Finals 16 times?

I'm goin' up to get a package of Nathan's all beef weiners. I'll answer your queries when I return.

Please stand by.

DJB
02-09-2012, 06:12 PM

You're an ass.

benefactor
02-09-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm goin' up to get a package of Nathan's all beef weiners. I'll answer your queries when I return.

Please stand by.
:tu

Best hot dogs on the planet.

thispego
02-09-2012, 06:39 PM
I think it's you who is taking this seriously, considering you are going out of your way to surf spurstalk on your phone, which is evident by the auto correcting of your capitalization of "lol"

Actualemente, smart guy, I tried doing all caps LOL but this bullshit no all caps feature lowercased the 'ol'.

Yall wanna do something worthwhile, get rid of the bs no all caps feature

djohn2oo8
02-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Kool should have to pay $500 to be unpinked.

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 07:02 PM
:tu

Best hot dogs on the planet.

They had ones that are 100% Angus Beef, but, I got the regular all beef nonetheless.

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Kool should have to pay $500 to be unpinked.

It's rude & crass to talk about money constantly.

Grow up.

djohn2oo8
02-09-2012, 07:04 PM
It's rude & crass to talk about money constantly.

Grow up.
Katie girl hasn't given you your weekly allowance?

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Katie girl hasn't given you your weekly allowance?

Of course not. I didn't even get the NBA Package this season:::"You can have the Internet, or, the package. That's it." And when she says "That's it." it's over.

djohn2oo8
02-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Of course not. I didn't even get the NBA Package this season:::"You can have the Internet, or, the package. That's it." And when she says "That's it." it's over.
:lol Joe Paterno of the internetz

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Hebrew National has the best dogs, imo.

Giuseppe
02-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Hebrew National has the best dogs, imo.

& if you leave them out for 5 minutes they go bad. I won't babysit a weiner, Deads.

djohn2oo8
02-09-2012, 07:19 PM
& if you leave them out for 5 minutes they go bad. I won't babysit a weiner, Deads.
You babysit Kevin, don't ya?

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2012, 07:25 PM

:lol det was funny

That's the point though...the fresher the better. Don't neglect your weiners and they won't go bad.

Take bread, for example...real, fresh bed (like a french bread roll) is amazing--and it goes bad within a day if not used because it's not loaded with preservatives and shit.

The jewdogs are where it's at

Latarian Milton
02-10-2012, 08:15 AM
EC needs to be expanded and should included at least two representatives of the Heat, who are the BEST team of the MF'N league now. a committee w/o heat representatives would be like the UN security committee that had no US representatives hypothetically tbh