PDA

View Full Version : Bethesda - Internal game jam week: Skyrim edition

phyzik
02-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Bethesda and Zenimax allow employees 1 week to do whatever they want.... the only requirement is that it must be put into Skyrim.

I want all of these fucking mods NOW!!!

AYOFLqItuW4

.... And that is why PC version is SOOO much better.

Jt.ONE
02-09-2012, 08:01 PM
lol skyrim

baseline bum
02-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Wow, most of those look amazing. The giant mudcrab has to be the best.

BlackSwordsMan
02-09-2012, 09:22 PM
I hope all that shit is DLC

BlackSwordsMan
02-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Or at least mounted combat. I want to ride my horse next to a cave bear and swing my war hammer through its flesh

BlackSwordsMan
02-09-2012, 09:24 PM
since we're posting jams of skyrim this song kinda got big dunno why its alright

4z9TdDCWN7g

BlackSwordsMan
02-09-2012, 09:25 PM
oh shit
lets try again

4z9TdDCWN7g

The Reckoning
02-09-2012, 09:36 PM
no doubt the best mods will be available for dlc

*crosses fingers*

Frenzy
02-09-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm surprised "favorites" was not already on the game I was always bitching about changing gear from steath,warrior,mage...etc. I wanted to be all 3 dam it.

:lol @ the kinect shout

baseline bum
02-09-2012, 11:24 PM
:cry I notice a disturbing lack of horse armor here :cry

baseline bum
02-09-2012, 11:26 PM
oh shit
lets try again

4z9TdDCWN7g

Why the hell do the bards stop singing in the inns once you get deep into the game? I miss the songs about Ulfric and was hoping there would be one after I gouged out his eyeballs and skull-fucked him.

The Reckoning
02-09-2012, 11:47 PM
oh shit
lets try again

4z9TdDCWN7g

this is whatd id put in the "what song do you listen to while jerking it?" thread.

mod wise of things id love to see done:

1. more conflict with the thalmor ie full out war. the civil war questline was a bit of a letdown for me. being able to command units in a risk fashion would be fun.

2. enchantment tats: disenchant gear to convert stats and armor rating to flesh so one can be a badass woad war-painted beserker with calf tats.

3. better combat sequences and animations: bethesda already proved that decapitations are possible. why not allow cutting off limbs or finding weaknesses in opponents armor? breaking bones to lose functionality would be sick as well...and if it happens to the player he/she would have to go to a priest to be healed or have a high enough skill in first aid/alchemy to sew that shit back up.

4. better time-lapse physics and environmental relationships. its mountainous terrain...there should be an ability to rock climb the side of a mountain rather than just jumping back and forth hoping to find a reasonable path up. repelling down the mountainside would be awesome as well. also, if i were to kill someone and drag their body into the house fireplace, id like to come back later and find their body half-burnt.

5. merchant path. what if their was a path dedicated to mercantilism (or perhaps a deeper speech path)? there would be an ability to open up shops and tinker with the market (selling your own brand of mead and contraceptives while running out competitors) - gradually gaining a monopoloy over skyrim through either ethical or unethical means. you could literally purchase mercenaries to go do your biddings and bring back quest items. i know there are flaws with this lore-wise, but some people would rather accumulate wealth than actually play the game. you could pay adventurers to beat the game for you, sort of like a feudal lord.

6. underwater combat. fighting seamonsters, or atleast being able to fight at all, underwater would be epic.

idk, some stuff off the top of my head.

BlackSwordsMan
02-10-2012, 12:41 AM
Why the hell do the bards stop singing in the inns once you get deep into the game? I miss the songs about Ulfric and was hoping there would be one after I gouged out his eyeballs and skull-fucked him.

go up to them and ask them to sing

BlackSwordsMan
02-10-2012, 12:41 AM
they'll be like this song goes to the dragonborn and they'll sing for you tbh

Sense
02-10-2012, 01:47 AM
:cry I notice a disturbing lack of horse armor here :cry

the horse is practically immortal already :lol

ElNono
02-10-2012, 04:02 AM
lol @ some of the comments...

shut up and take my money!

:lol

redzero
02-11-2012, 02:40 AM
JQCP85FngzE

BlackSwordsMan
02-11-2012, 02:48 AM
what happened to that show

Brutalis
02-11-2012, 09:56 PM
That was pretty awesome.

Todd Howard said the reason why they left out combat while mounted on a horse along with packing your horse down with equipment is because it would focus too much on the horse and take away from other areas of the game.

... what the fuck ...

CubanMustGo
02-11-2012, 11:28 PM
what happened to that show

It's on Comedy Central now. They even made some new episodes.

BlackSwordsMan
02-11-2012, 11:35 PM
well I know they signed a new episode deal haven't heard shit about it