PDA

View Full Version : Who are your least favorite players of all-time?..

FkLA
02-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Who are your least favorite players of all-time?..on your favorite team and others..

From the Spurs:

1. Richard Jefferson
2. Jacque Vaughn
3. Samaki Walker
4. Toni Parker
5. Derek Anderson (greedy faggot)

Non-Spurs:

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Karl Malone
3. Kevin Garnett
4. Rick Fox
5. Jason Terry

mavs>spurs
02-10-2012, 06:00 PM
big shitty
dwyane wade
david west
kobe
matt barnes

JamStone
02-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Karl Malone
Christian Laettner
Paul Pierce
Eddie House
Rick Fox
Mychal Thompson
Robert Parish

I hated guys like Jordan and Bird and Wade because they punked my teams. But they get and deserve my respect. I wouldn't say they were among my least favorite, just guys I hated during the time they would beat up on my teams.

djohn2oo8
02-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Stockton
Malone
Pippen

Dex
02-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Who are your least favorite players of all-time?..on your favorite team and others..

From the Spurs:

1. Richard Jefferson
2. Jacque Vaughn
3. Samaki Walker
4. Toni Parker
5. Derek Anderson (greedy faggot)

Non-Spurs:

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Karl Malone
3. Kevin Garnett
4. Rick Fox
5. Jason Terry

Parker? Really?

You realize if not for Parker, Spurs would probably have 1-3 less championships, right?

Juggity
02-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Dennis Rodman (both on the spurs and on other teams)
Karl Malone

Latarian Milton
02-10-2012, 06:25 PM
if big shitty played a few more years then he'd possible have a chance to make my list of least favorite players tbh, can't hate a pathetic yellow chink who only played 7 legit years in this league

JayTheClown
02-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Kobe
Bruce Bowen
James Posey
Jim Jackson

baseline bum
02-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Karl Malone
Antoine Walker
Steve Francis
Anfernee Hardaway
Vince Carter

Dex
02-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Shaq
Eduardo Najera
Karl Malone
Rick Fox
Robert Horry Pre-Spurs (easily one of my biggest swings in a player...I loated him in LA, and he became one of my favorite Spurs ever)
Antoine Walker (can't believe that assface got a ring)
Mark Madsen
Luke Walton
Bonzi Wells

JayTheClown
Karl Malone
Antoine Walker
Steve Francis
Anfernee Hardaway
Vince Carter

I forgot about Walker
I hated that fuck to

DeadlyDynasty
Dennis Rodman (both on the spurs and on other teams)
Karl Malone

Why Rodman? One of the best rebounders and defenders to ever play. During his prime all he needed was a solid team leader with him and he was guaranteed to ring.

baseline bum
02-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Why Rodman? One of the best rebounders and defenders to ever play. During his prime all he needed was a solid team leader with him and he was guaranteed to ring.

You shouldn't talk shit about Shaq & Kobe like that tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 06:39 PM
You shouldn't talk shit about Shaq & Kobe like that tbh.

Hence the "during his prime" part. Not geriatric Rodman...

baseline bum
02-10-2012, 06:41 PM
African was still grabbing 11 boards a game. Should have been an easy ring.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Hey if you wanna insinuate 38-39 y/o Rodman was in his prime, far be it from me to stop you

baseline bum
02-10-2012, 06:46 PM
If you want to insinuate Rodman shooting threes and getting in dick-measuring contests with the coach wins titles, far be it from me to stop you.

LnGrrrR
02-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Vin Baker.

baseline bum
02-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Vin Baker.

:lol That Kemp-Baker trade was about as lose-lose as they get.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 06:50 PM
If you want to insinuate Rodman shooting threes and getting in dick-measuring contests with the coach wins titles, far be it from me to stop you.

Rodman won 2 titles before San Antonio, and 3 titles after San Antonio. It's not like San Antonio was the Clippers then either. They were a playoff team before and after him.

You can only blame Bob Hill for so much. Isiah Thomas and Michael Jordan let the Worm be the Worm, sans the religious subjugation.

Killakobe81
02-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Karl Malone
Christian Laettner
Paul Pierce
Eddie House
Rick Fox
Mychal Thompson
Robert Parish

I hated guys like Jordan and Bird and Wade because they punked my teams. But they get and deserve my respect. I wouldn't say they were among my least favorite, just guys I hated during the time they would beat up on my teams.

I did too ...when I was younger. To be honest it (though I didnt mean it then) was a form of respect.

Mine:
1. McHale (Rambis :ihit)
2. Bird (prick)
3. Cedric Maxwell (towel waving bitch)
4. Malone (shitty in the clutch, dirty and whiter than Stockton)
5. Stockton (dirty, more clutch than Karl but broke Magic's record)
6. Bibby (Laker and Bruin killer ...nuff said)
7. Bowen (Dirty prick)
8. Rodman (Bulls version)
9. Pippen (Rox Lakers version)
10. Pierce Perk & KG (Celts version for last two)

Lakers:
1. Malone
2. Rodman
3. Luke (rich, gay version)
4. Elden Campbell (Meant him a few times ...nice guy waste of talent)
5. Glen Rice (Loved him at UM and with Hornets/Heat)
6. Billy Thompson (waste of talent)
7. Smush Parker (dumbass)
8. David Rivers (wasted late 1st rounder)
9. 2011 Steve Blake :depressed
10. 2012 Derek Fisher :depressed :(

baseline bum
02-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Rodman won 2 titles before San Antonio, and 3 titles after San Antonio. It's not like San Antonio was the Clippers then either. They were a playoff team before and after him.

You can only blame Bob Hill for so much. Isiah Thomas and Michael Jordan let the Worm be the Worm, sans the religious subjugation.

And Shaq chased him with the bible? Why oh why would someone who could grab 11 boards a game get kicked off a team whose only other option at the position was JR Reid?

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 06:55 PM
And Shaq chased him with the bible? Why oh why would someone who could grab 11 boards a game get kicked off a team whose only other option at the position was JR Reid?

lol getting defensive and comparing 39 y/o Dennis to pre-3peat Dennis.

Killakobe81
02-10-2012, 06:55 PM

Problem was (IMHO) that Rodman needed an Isiah or MJ to keep him in check. Neither shaq nor David (great guy though) were locker room leaders. when Rodman had those kind of guys to check his shit, he responded. IF bulls had got Dennis before MJ came back it would of been a train wreck. Pippen would not of fared any better than David and Pippen is not a bible thumper ...

baseline bum
02-10-2012, 06:57 PM
lol getting defensive and comparing 39 y/o Dennis to pre-3peat Dennis.

Same cancer, same reason he was sent packing from each place.

baseline bum
02-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Isaiah didn't really keep him in check at the end in his Detroit days either. Otherwise they wouldn't have been desperate to trade him for sleeping in the parking lot with a loaded shotgun. Rodman was fucked in the head. Props to him for getting in 3 good years in Chicago (when there wasn't another team in the league who would touch him) in between his failures, but you can't lay his act in San Antonio on Robinson when he pulled the exact same shit in LA and Dallas.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Dude he was pushing 40 in LA and Dallas. That's really fucking old in NBA years.

Bob Hill didn't handle him well, but you have to lay partial blame on Robinson for going Jerry Falwell on him. How can someone be so ignorant to think that a person like Rodman would be receptive to that happy horseshit?

Killakobe81
02-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Isaiah didn't really keep him in check at the end in his Detroit days either. Otherwise they wouldn't have been desperate to trade him for sleeping in the parking lot with a loaded shotgun. Rodman was fucked in the head. Props to him for getting in 3 good years in Chicago (when there wasn't another team in the league who would touch him) in between his failures, but you can't lay his act in San Antonio on Robinson when he pulled the exact same shit in LA and Dallas.

I agree by the end his demons caught up to him. But tough to lead rodman when you are aging guys and he is now the better player ...

I'm not disparaging David I just think he and Pippen are a lot a like. Great players, and great physical specimens but they were manufactured ball players ...because both were late bloomers, who had growth spurts in college. Both played at non basketball powerhouse schools. And both couldnt ring without a a all-time great leading DESPITE having teams twith pretty good talent and solid coaches.

baseline bum
02-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Dude he was pushing 40 in LA and Dallas. That's really fucking old in NBA years.

Bob Hill didn't handle him well, but you have to lay partial blame on Robinson for going Jerry Falwell on him. How can someone be so ignorant to think that a person like Rodman would be receptive to that happy horseshit?

What does it matter what age he was pushing when he was clearly capable of still being a major rotation player? You're going to tell me a guy who gets 11 boards a game one year and 14 the next gets cut both years for being old?

Killakobe81
02-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Most of the greats are Mcdonald's all americans and AAU superstars neither Scottie or David were, so they missed out (which in some ways wasnt bad) on being the alpha dog amongst the very best of their peers. And I think you see the limits in their mental makeup when you compare them to say Kobe, rose, Lebron or MJ ...

Good news is most of those guys are pricks. Pippen became one hanging out with Phil and MJ ...David stayed true to his faith ...laid a good blueprint for Timmy and Manu ...

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 07:12 PM
What does it matter what age he was pushing when he was clearly capable of still being a major rotation player? You're going to tell me a guy who gets 11 boards a game one year and 14 the next gets cut for being old?

So you're telling me Robinson's insistent bible-thumping and alienation of all the non-believers didn't contribute to Rodman's laissez-faire attitude?

baseline bum
02-10-2012, 07:16 PM
So you're telling me Robinson's insistent bible-thumping and alienation of all the non-believers didn't contribute to Rodman's laissez-faire attitude?

If that was the whole problem then why was he such a dick at his stops after Chicago? It's always excuse after excuse for Rodman's failures. Robinson got his ass kicked by Olajuwon in that series, but at least he didn't throw in the towel like Rodman did.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Robinson got his ass kicked by Olajuwon in that series, but at least he didn't throw in the towel like Rodman did.

When the leader gets worked, the squad usually follows suit

baseline bum
02-10-2012, 07:22 PM
When the leader gets worked, the squad usually follows suit

:lol

Rodman quit on the team in the first quarter of game 2. They lost game 1 by one point when Rodman's man was left open for the game-winner. Seems like he should have been looking at himself for that one.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 07:24 PM
:lol

Rodman quit on the team in the first quarter of game 2. They lost game 1 by one point when Rodman's man was left open for the game-winner. Seems like he should have been looking at himself for that one.

That's all fine and dandy, but Dream averaged something like 35ppg in that series:lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Forgot my list of least favorite players, forgive me:

1. Ricky Davis - The word "######" has never been more appropriately applied.

2. Kevin Garnett
3. The Jazz teams in the 90's
4. Doug Christie (faggot)
5. Tim Thomas
6. Most of the players on the 06 Suns team
7. Richard Jefferson
8. Jalen Rose

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Spurs:

1- Post-2007 Michael Finley
2. Keith Bogans
3. Hedo Turkoglu
4. Richard Jefferson
5. Dejuan Blair

Others..
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Kevin Durant
3. Raja Bell
4. Devin Harris
5. Richard Hamilton/Ray Allen/Kevin Martin

Narrowing it down is too difficult, I just listed players off the top..