DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Here is your podium.

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Here is your podium.

thank you I won't let you down :toast

First Off Greetings to the Executive Committee

First off again :lol...I want to extend my deepest gratitude and thanks for allowing me a chance to redeem myself. I’ve been a jerk and an asshole over the years and I deserved the pinking so I can’t complain about it, rather I must simply play by the new rules and comply. I’ve had some time to think and this whole ordeal has left an indelible impression and profound effect on my life and how I choose to treat others. I’ve often heard over the years that I was conceited and pretty dam selfish and quite frankly I wasn’t raised that way. I apologize to the board. As for my Manning it was indeed hard to do this but I realized I must make amends and recompense for being so immature.

Now what I’ve learned from Manning is that he’s a pretty slick brother. In fact Slick Rick don’t have shit on this bitch. He’s said that Africa is cursed and also that African-Americans should not support Kwanzaa, the NBA or any major Black-owned business. What this means is that the originator of this fucking pathetic ass ST Bill is a major cone dick head along any who supported this Bill…you are all fucking idiots who shouldn’t even be supporting the NBA according to Manning and what that means by extension is you shouldn’t be supporting Spurstalk and even further you shouldn’t be supporting Timvp since he’s black. I suggest next time you roach fuckers rubber stamp something you learn about it before insulting and clowning your fucking selves.

This fucking Manning cat pals around with people like Oily Taitz the birther nut queen proving that he is indeed a stool. Dude has a long criminal history and it’s fitting that you cone head fuckers on the EC would endorse someone with a criminal history that consists of abandoning his wife and kids to burglarize homes on Long Island, to rob innocent people, commit grand larceny, and criminal possession of weapons and other charges. He got out of prison in 1978 at the height of when getting fucked in prison was par for the course. This was time when black prisoners fucked white prisoners for the fun of it…they also fucked other black prisoners who were clear Uncle Rukus types and it’s why I suspect he hates blacks so much.
I have proof of that study here à http://www.spr.org/pdf/knowles2.pdf

He became a devout Christian while in prison…something that makes you go hmmmmmmm….He’s now a wall banger and a leprechaun who accepts homosexuals as Deacon’s in his church while acting like the Deacon’s are homo free. Lots of shady shit be going down in the fucking back rooms of that church no doubt lil homies. Deck the halls with pink and white.
As he and the “former” homo pastor reminisce about the good ole gay times… He makes the following statement in the video below: “I remember Boy George”…talk about the good ole days.

This “former” gay deacon that he’s so high on I suspect is none other than BR Hornet himself. Yes BR I’ve learned quite a bit and I thank you for opening up this particular ST Bill…and in honor of your suggestion I have chosen the following youtube video to study. It’s the wall banger introducing you not to the congregation but rather to your ST brothers…see you didn’t anticipate that I’d expose you like this..Also BR I think what you did the night those guys shot at you was brave. You were looking for gay sex that night but you didn’t get out of that car because the lord told you not to.

Go ahead BR (or should I call you Deacon Williams)and preach the word.

BELTXyqwOMU

PS: Thank you Deads for being an unsuspecting and unwitting pawn in my game. Fuck everyone on the EC..I’m muthafucking Koolaid bitches and I will never kiss your ass to get unpinked. Now stop mentioning my name and how glad you are that I’m pinked…You Ho’s can’t get enough of me.

I love this game. Basketball that is… ( wink wink) :lol ohhh and thanks Cully for giving me the idea to rock em to sleep. You know how we do it :lmao My Laker brothas :toast

mavs>spurs
02-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Rejected

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Kool Aid Man

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Kool on top. EC blinking.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu730wBzMD1qkkrj8o1_500.gif

lefty
02-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Another shitty thread from DD

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 09:23 PM
PS: Thank you Deads for being an unsuspecting and unwitting pawn in my game. Fuck everyone on the EC..I’m muthafucking Koolaid bitches and I will never kiss your ass to get unpinked. Now stop mentioning my name and how glad you are that I’m pinked…You Ho’s can’t get enough of me.

I love this game. Basketball that is… ( wink wink) :lol ohhh and thanks Cully for giving me the idea to rock em to sleep. You know how we do it :lmao My Laker brothas :toast

You honestly didn't think we'd realize you'd take some potshots? As CC would say, C'mon Man! :lol

btw, by doing the Manning Report you have in fact kissed the Committees' collective asses.

Bruce Wayne
02-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Kool on top. EC blinking.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu730wBzMD1qkkrj8o1_500.gif
The Knicks on top.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Another shitty thread from DD

Don't get mad b/c I insulted you in the game thread.:lol

Creepn
02-10-2012, 09:25 PM
lol. Report sounds about right.

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 09:26 PM
You honestly didn't think we'd realize you'd take some potshots? As CC would say, C'mon Man! :lol

btw, by doing the Manning Report you have in fact kissed the Committees' collective asses.

that was a nice sweet ass I kissed..now that I fucked you assholes with that Manning report I demand to be reinstated....that chicken headed Ho Mavs>Spurs head is spinning...:lol

lefty
02-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Don't get mad b/c I insulted you in the game thread.:lol
Shut up !

Im not mad !!!!!!!!!!!

:pctoss

jeebus
02-10-2012, 09:27 PM
:madrun:cry

:sleep

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 09:28 PM
I submit this to Kori for reinstatement as my finest piece of work exposing BR Hornet as a gay pastor who takes unfair shots at the Tongue Ring and Tramp Stamp King Timmy Dean

BlackSwordsMan
02-10-2012, 09:29 PM
no one is going to read any of that

mavs>spurs
02-10-2012, 09:30 PM
I don't think it should count I vote no

redzero
02-10-2012, 09:30 PM
tl;dr

Reck
02-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Not even pinking this guy seems to work.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 09:37 PM
I will read it after the game. Looks like there could be some gems there.

midnightpulp
02-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Denied. The report was supposed to be about one of Pastor Manning's videos, not the man himself.

"The Manning Report is named after the honorable Dr. James David Manning of Atlah. The Manning Report will require those seeking reinstatement to SpursTalk to perform a study of any video teaching of their choice by Dr. James David Manning from his library of hundreds of video teachings from either Atlah.org or http://www.youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide. The user then must post a link to the video teaching that they have chosen to study and must also give a detailed report to SpursTalk in the NBA forum with a minimum 250 word report from their study of the video teaching. Once completed they will be reinstated to active posting status on SpursTalk."

Back to the drawing board, Kool.

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Not even pinking this guy seems to work.

:lol I think some sort of vote to kick Deadly Dynasty off the committee should be considered for starting a thread for a guy that is pinked. He's clearly flaunting the rules of the EC and of Tim and Kori...and furthermore based on my investigative Manning Report the EC should look again at BR Hornet for choosing a racist pastor who doesn't like successful blacks like Timvp, who doesn't like the NBA, and who doesn't like white women who marry black men. BR Hornet should be chastised for this subtle trolling of Kori and Tim.

It's Koolaid Bitches and It's a Celebration :toast

F9ppzFVjI0Y

midnightpulp
02-10-2012, 09:45 PM
I will read it after the game. Looks like there could be some gems there.

Don't bother. Kool didn't follow the rules and must submit a new report if he wants reinstatement.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Denied. The report was supposed to be about one of Pastor Manning's videos, not the man himself.

Well in that case his essay is null and void. There are laws for a reason, so Kori/LJ cannot honor this I'm afraid as it does not honor the Manning Report.

Sorry Kool...it looks like a solid effort nonetheless though, I'll give it a read later:lol

lefty
02-10-2012, 09:48 PM
:madrun:cry

:sleep

:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 09:50 PM

"The Manning Report is named after the honorable Dr. James David Manning of Atlah. The Manning Report will require those seeking reinstatement to SpursTalk to perform a study of any video teaching of their choice by Dr. James David Manning from his library of hundreds of video teachings from either Atlah.org or http://www.youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide. The user then must post a link to the video teaching that they have chosen to study and must also give a detailed report to SpursTalk in the NBA forum with a minimum 250 word report from their study of the video teaching. Once completed they will be reinstated to active posting status on SpursTalk."

Back to the drawing board, Kool.

I fully complied...the video I posted is in his collection and it's based in HIS teaching and :lmao at any who think I was trying to get my privledges back. However, I still complied without even trying and knocked it out of the park...

mavs>spurs
02-10-2012, 09:51 PM
If you think you met the qualifications then you need to learn to read first, then try again.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 09:57 PM
:lolKenyan safaris

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:01 PM
At least they wash their hands after they wipe their ass.

:loland they have a life-expectancy of 30 because their immune systems are so weak. "You welching" makes you look bad, son. Take a look around.:lol

midnightpulp
02-10-2012, 10:03 PM
I fully complied...the video I posted is in his collection and it's based in HIS teaching and :lmao at any who think I was trying to get my privledges back. However, I still complied without even trying and knocked it out of the park...

Nope. Your report was on Manning and not one of this videos.

Please write another report if you'd like us to consider your reinstatement.

Thank you.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:04 PM
"Peace bro, don't let these 5 dollar niggas on here bring you down. Give them silence and they will be butthurt to no end."

- DD

Lol, you one of them five dollar niggas...lol

^
You still not realizing that it makes you look bad:lol

Here, let's save you time. Instead of this devolving into another 10 page thread where I trap you into lying countless times again, just cut your losses, get on your knees, and cry to Kori some more for Kool's forgiveness.:lol

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 10:07 PM
"Peace bro, don't let these 5 dollar niggas on here bring you down. Give them silence and they will be butthurt to no end."

- DD

Lol, you one of them five dollar niggas...lol

:rollin

midnightpulp
02-10-2012, 10:08 PM
At least they wash their hands after they wipe their ass. Lol, I welched on you.:lmao

Lol at your dumbass claiming the Lakers are going to cruise to the Finals this year. That asian boy is working Kirby out tonight.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:11 PM
:lmao

I propose that, ahead of the Feb 1st beginning of the new CBA, we allow certain Naruto related trolling to remain in place.

I know this is a personal achievement of mine, but I feel that the lol thread is of enough significance in ST history that it deserves "historical landmark" status. It was born through what will soon become illegal methods, but that doesn't change it's significance. I think that the citizens of ST are demanding Naruto trolling to remain, and we should listen to them. And lakaluva's name and personal info really aren't being violated. I propose the following.

1. Any and all jokes about lakaluva being a Naruto loving gaywad be allowed.
2. Any and all bumping of the "lol" thread exposing lakaluva's Naruto loving gawaydness be allowed.
3. Pictures from Naruto should be allowed in trolling lakaluva.

Meanwhile, there do need to be limits set in order to have some compliance with the new CBA. I propose the following.

1. No links to the Naruto forum where lakaluva posts as "Ghost_of_Gashir", nor links to any of Ghost_of_Gashir's posts, should be used anymore.
2. No fake "lakaluva" posts on other forums, where "he" admits "his" latent homosexuality to others, or any other hilarious but illegal methods of trolling should be allowed either.

I propose that we now take a vote on this. I'll record all official votes in this post.

I vote Yes.

YES - monosylab1k, baseline bum, Findog, ElNono, Lng, Hornets78, Banzai, JamStone, midnightpulp, DUNCANownsKOBE, BRHornet45, Pistons<Spurs (12)
NO -
ABSTAIN -

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7905/approvedx.png

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Kori gave her stamp of approval to call you a faggot till the end of your days. How does that feel? :lmao

midnightpulp
02-10-2012, 10:12 PM
talk to me in 25 minutes

If the Lakers lose, how can I? You'll conveniently disappear like always.

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Kori gave her stamp of approval to call you a faggot till the end of your days. How does that feel? :lmao

I thought you quit the EC, toady?

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:20 PM
I thought you quit the EC, toady?

I tried, but LJ said he would rather have me representing the Lakers than one of you 3. Out of respect, I stayed on. You understand.

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 10:21 PM
I tried, but LJ said he would rather have me representing the Lakers than one of you 3. Out of respect, I stayed on. You understand.

In other words, you lied.

I understand.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:22 PM
The later it gets in the night, the better my chances of getting a booty call. You do the math...

Yeah we all know that's not happening. For people like you, pussy costs money and we know you ain't got nunna that:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 10:22 PM

LJ is fucking fool if he thinks I'd ever serve on that bullshit ass committee...and I'm sure my brothas feel the same :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:24 PM
In other words, you lied.

I understand.

No, I offered my resignation, but LJ declined. You can ask him yourself, but you'll instead make circular and repetitive arguments to deflect from the point.

I understand.

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 10:25 PM
No, I offered my resignation, but LJ declined. You can ask him yourself, but you'll instead make circular and repetitive arguments to deflect from the point.

I understand.

so in other words he's begging people to stay on that commitee...:lolI told that cat he didn't know how to run a forum....begging you clowns to save his brain child :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:25 PM
LJ is fucking fool if he thinks I'd ever serve on that bullshit ass committee...and I'm sure my brothas feel the same :lol

I could've sworn you begged to be on that committee before:lol

Maybe when I'm a little less apathetic towards your cause I'll look up those posts

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 10:27 PM

I understand.

You're a lieing toady. That I understand.

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 10:27 PM
I could've sworn you begged to be on that committee before:lol

Maybe when I'm a little less apathetic towards your cause I'll look up those posts

you got life and bullshit all fucked up..you'll be forever searching if you think I ever petitioned to be on it :toast

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:29 PM
you got life and bullshit all fucked up..you'll be forever searching if you think I ever petitioned to be on it :toast

He honestly considered you, but after reading this:

While doing the deed...If she says and I mean verbatim: "Kool...shit you hitting my spot, ohhh fuck... get that pussy baby" then YES she's fucking having one...If you don't hear those exact words then my man you've never made your girl cum.

well, you know the rest:lol

:lolvirgin

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Good house nigga... good house nigga

What did I tell you last time, bitch? There's no winning for you, only degrees of losing.:lol

You're the forum jizztrough...know your role and take my seed

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 10:36 PM
What did I tell you last time, bitch? There's no winning for you, only degrees of losing.:lol

You're the forum jizztrough...know your role and take my seed

you're a fucking fool..I just walk back up in this bitch and get you to do my wet work for me...just like that...pussy is easy dawg...real easy :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:39 PM
you're a fucking fool..I just walk back up in this bitch and get you to do my wet work for me...just like that...pussy is easy dawg...real easy :lol

Anytime you wanna start a thread to expose your idiocy and virginity further, I'm game.

Look around lil nigga, the jokes on you:lol

Giuseppe
Deads is a bag man for the boy's downtown.

DeadlyDynasty
btw, I just called you a "nigga", so that probably made your night.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Deads is a bag man for the boy's downtown.

"Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in."

-Al Pacino (pre-AIDS) - The Godfather Part III

midnightpulp
02-10-2012, 10:45 PM
The later it gets in the night, the better my chances of getting a booty call. You do the math...

And the light goes out. So predictable, and so pussy.

jeebus
02-10-2012, 10:48 PM
:lolvirgin
The Verbatim

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 10:49 PM

aww stop being a gay ass cuz a negro is bout it bout it on that booty call and getting ready to wax that pussy and don't have time for your lame flaming phaggot ass tonight...

now go cop an OCD complex

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 10:49 PM

You ain't got no room. You quit a couple weeks back when Pop benched Duncan.

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 10:51 PM
btw, I just called you a "nigga", so that probably made your night.:lol

I was always taught to never make eye contact with a man eating a banana but I gots to get a good look at you...

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 10:52 PM
I was always taught to never make eye contact with a man eating a banana but I gots to get a good look at you...

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 10:53 PM
The Verbatim

:rollin

While doing the deed...If she says and I mean verbatim: "Kool...shit you hitting my spot, ohhh fuck... get that pussy baby" then YES she's fucking having one...If you don't hear those exact words then my man you've never made your girl cum.

Verbatim:lmao

midnightpulp
02-10-2012, 10:56 PM
You ain't got no room. You quit a couple weeks back when Pop benched Duncan.

Got plenty of room. I was here after that loss showing my ass.

Luva pussies out after losses, like conveniently going to Kenya after getting swept. He can't stand the heat.

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Got plenty of room. I was here after that loss showing my ass.

Luva pussies out after losses, like conveniently going to Kenya after getting swept. He can't stand the heat.

Now wait a minute. You quit two weeks ago, dad. Sure, you come crawlin' back after Duncan responded to Pop benchin' his ass, but, you quit, Midst.

And you know it.

ElNono
02-10-2012, 10:58 PM
We might just have to extend that pinking at month's end... it's clear the attention whoring hasn't diminished at all... On the plus side, the board has been much more enjoyable since the Kool Aid Massacre

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 10:59 PM
We might just have to extend that pinking at month's end... it's clear the attention whoring hasn't diminished at all... On the plus side, the board has been much more enjoyable since the Kool Aid Massacre

Yeah, especially that Thread calling Tim the N word.:rolleyes

ElNono
02-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Yeah, especially that Thread calling Tim the N word.:rolleyes

You look good in Purple...

... you're welcome :hat

DMC
02-10-2012, 11:04 PM
So Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058), you still want to team up to troll Mav fan? PM me dog or start a thread about it tbh.

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 11:06 PM
You look good in Purple...

... you're welcome :hat

Just checkin' assholes.

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 11:47 PM

I'm fucking Pinkay noogah listen closely Elnono...

"gotdam head smoove off"

vuK3e6GeZnU

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 11:49 PM
let this thread stand as a reminder to Kori that I'm bigger than life....lol

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 11:50 PM
and still arrogant and conceded...and sexy than a muthafucker

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 11:52 PM
and still arrogant and conceded...and sexy than a muthafucker

- "Never give in."

- Jim Valvano - stomach full of cancer

DMC
let this thread stand as a reminder to Kori that I'm bigger than life....lol
I guessed you being obese tbh.

ChumpDumper
let this thread stand as a reminder to Kori that I'm bigger than life....lolIt's a reminder that you can't start threads tbh.

Giuseppe
It's a reminder that you can't start threads tbh.

Only pussies & assholes cite the pinking of a member.

DMC
02-10-2012, 11:53 PM
- "Never give in."

- Luke Walton - stomach full of RJ

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 11:53 PM
- "Never give in."

- Luke Walton - stomach full of RJ

:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 11:54 PM

ohh but I can...and not only can I as evidenced by this thread I can always command your presence. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2012, 11:54 PM

Don't worry, Kool...just ask me for your allowance each week and I'll give ya a couple threads to play in.

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 11:55 PM

Don't worry, Kool...just ask me for your allowance each week and I'll give ya a couple threads to play in.

Deads, gettin' his company goon on.

DMC
02-10-2012, 11:55 PM

Like a cage for a chimp.

Giuseppe
02-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Like a cage for a chimp.

D, gettin' his fart catcher on.

DMC
Deads, gettin' his company goon on.
You've no room, shinin' shoes for those purple spats. You put on a front of solidarity with Kool and Luva, but Kool gets fucked and you get rewarded.

Sounds fishy.

Giuseppe
You've no room, shinin' shoes for those purple spats.

Just checkin' assholes.

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 11:57 PM

I sold you a bill of goods..now you'll do as I say or you'll lose face...next week I want you to start a thread on behalf about how the big dick men such as Kool have to hold their dicks when they take a shit to prevent their dicks from touching the toilet water :lol

DMC
02-10-2012, 11:58 PM
I sold you a bill of goods..now you'll do as I say or you'll lose face...next week I want you to start a thread on behalf about how the big dick men such as Kool have to hold their dicks when they take a shit to prevent their dicks from touching the toilet water :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Yipee Yipee Yipee

ChumpDumper
02-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Only pussies & assholes cite the pinking of a member.Nah.

ohh but I can...and not only can I as evidenced by this thread I can always command your presence. :lolNah.

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Nah.

Nah.

someone told me that you were a bitch / female...so peep this..why don't let me chat you up for some reason I sense you got a real juicy pussy

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2012, 12:12 AM
and pulsating asshole

DeadlyDynasty
02-11-2012, 12:15 AM
someone told me that you were a bitch / female...so peep this..why don't let me chat you up for some reason I sense you got a real juicy pussy

Amen brotha, cause if anybody knows about pussy, it's this guy:

Giuseppe
02-11-2012, 12:18 AM

The Dumper

ChumpDumper
02-11-2012, 12:23 AM
someone told me that you were a bitch / female...so peep this..why don't let me chat you up for some reason I sense you got a real juicy pussyYou hit on guys all the time.

Giuseppe
02-11-2012, 12:39 AM
^& you're always around.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2012, 12:59 AM
Nah.

LnGrrrR
02-11-2012, 01:12 AM

Are there more homeless immigrants outside your local Home Depot at night?

djohn2oo8
02-11-2012, 01:22 AM

Zero divided by zero equals zero. Yup, that's about right.

LnGrrrR
02-11-2012, 01:28 AM
Actually, if you divide by zero the answer is undefined, much like Luva's race and sexual preference.

Giuseppe
02-11-2012, 02:37 AM
Actually, if you divide by zero the answer is undefined, much like Luva's race and sexual preference.

At least you finally showed up.

ElNono
02-11-2012, 03:17 AM
I'm fucking Pinkay noogah listen closely Elnono...

You should start a thread and elaborate

Giuseppe
02-11-2012, 03:21 AM
^Only pussies & assholes cite the pinking of a member.

ElNono
02-11-2012, 03:21 AM

ChumpDumper
02-11-2012, 03:23 AM
^Only pussies & assholes cite the pinking of a member.Nah, it's a trend.

Giuseppe
02-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Nah, it's a trend.

Uh, uh.

It's pussy & assholish.

Giuseppe
02-11-2012, 09:22 AM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

baseline bum
02-11-2012, 01:28 PM
It was a good report about Manning, but technically not a Manning Report.

lakaluva's mom
02-11-2012, 01:44 PM

Oh that's defined alright. He's paki and a faggot who thinks he's black because Ice Cube is his role model.

pass1st
02-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Manning bill should have an amendment where if somebody is unpinked they are on a 1 thread per day trial period where it's decided if they deserve their privileges back tbh

ChumpDumper
02-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Uh, uh.

It's pussy & assholish.You're just mad you didn't set it.

Sorry.

Giuseppe
02-11-2012, 07:14 PM
You're just mad you didn't set it.

Sorry.

Giuseppe
02-11-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2012, 05:48 AM
I'm a parrot.

I'm a parrot.Also a trend.

Giuseppe
02-12-2012, 08:47 AM
^:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
02-12-2012, 01:02 PM
^:rolleyesAlso a trend.

But no one is following that one.

Too bad.

BlackSwordsMan
02-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Why isn't seppe banned for parroting yet?

ChumpDumper
02-12-2012, 01:13 PM
If Kool and Culburn were banned, the suicide pact would go into effect. Kori and LJ don't need that weighing on their conscience.