PDA

View Full Version : JR Smith - yes or no?

rayjayjohnson
02-11-2012, 04:09 AM
Would you roll the dice on this scrub?

Where will he land?

Landon Donofag
02-11-2012, 04:10 AM
Where will he land?

On my 4 incher

rayjayjohnson
02-11-2012, 04:12 AM
jokes on you, he'll give you aids

m>s
02-11-2012, 04:24 AM
FK smith still playin in chinks bball league imho

rayjayjohnson
02-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Get back on Lin's nuts, chinkluva

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2012, 04:38 AM
why not?

but why does he need his stupid entourage around him whever he plays/goes?

he could be a better player if he wasnt surrounded by people with peanuts as brains and leechin of him, where would he be if he had nothing, those people wouldnt be around hiim

m>s
02-11-2012, 04:43 AM
im NOT a racist and im a decent person who respects others who're smarter then me (lin for example) despite their ethnicity & origin, that's the point of fact im trying to demonstrate tbh. i ain't no fan of chinks and most of them are resentful/disgusting to tell you the fucking truth, especially THOSE chinks who pretend to be Mexican or Japanese, or Australian :lol

rayjayjohnson
02-11-2012, 04:44 AM
im NOT a racist and im a decent person who respects others who're smarter then me (lin for example) despite their ethnicity & origin, that's the point of fact im trying to demonstrate tbh. i ain't no fan of chinks and most of them are resentful/disgusting to tell you the fucking truth, especially THOSE chinks who pretend to be Mexican or Japanese, or Australian :lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2012, 05:01 AM

how come ur not calling out that chinese fag who wants t o be black, but loves naruto...lakaluva