PDA

View Full Version : The "undrafted" Jeremy Lin reserves player of the week

Rapper
02-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Book it~

Averaging 28.5 pts 8 asts 4 rebs 1.8 st along with 57% FG % in last 4 games , led the Knicks to win 4 straight games in a row .

I just wonder was there any undrafted player to ever name player of the week in the history of NBA?

DMC
02-11-2012, 12:32 PM
RoY possibilities?

jag
02-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Was your username intended to be "Lapper"?

JamStone
02-11-2012, 12:35 PM
I just wonder was there any undrafted player to ever name player of the week in the history of NBA?

Ben Wallace
Brad Miller

InK
02-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Can u stop making shitty threads? Everyone here likes Lin, please be so kind and not try your hardest to ruin that

MavDynasty
02-11-2012, 01:27 PM
RoY possibilities?

He isn't a rookie dipshit.

Ice009
02-11-2012, 08:56 PM

lol. A little research might have helped.

I recall seeing Lin in a summer league game last season and he was playing like he is playing now in that one game.

I think it was the same summer league Gary Neal was in wasn't it?

Latarian Milton
02-12-2012, 05:13 AM
^^ Most improved player imho :rolleyes

Goran Dragic
02-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Anyone remember this angry post from rapper:

You already piss me off

Today my teacher have taught me 3 new words and one phrase

And I think these words and pharse are suitable for me to describle you and your meaningless comments

1 Bullsuit

2 motherfucker

3 cocksucker

4 shame on you

Do you know what the fuck does "shame on you" means? but I dun think you know, because you are such a motherfucker

You are fucking stupid, you son of a bitch, you know what?

'Cause you are fucking wasting your parnet's money,

I start to worry about the education for young generation in the states
If the system of education is efficient and good, why the hell you are so fucking stupid?

I really don't want to give a fuck to your fucking stupid comments which are not relevant to my topics, but you really piss me off

Facing the economic crisis, you should take an economic book witrh your damn mother at your home for studying in order to get a job in USA

regard to your mother

Goran Dragic
02-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Rogue wouldn't make that exact post out of anger. Rogue incited his anger into making that post.

jag
02-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Anyone remember this angry post from rapper:

You already piss me off

Today my teacher have taught me 3 new words and one phrase

And I think these words and pharse are suitable for me to describle you and your meaningless comments

1 Bullsuit

2 motherfucker

3 cocksucker

4 shame on you

Do you know what the fuck does "shame on you" means? but I dun think you know, because you are such a motherfucker

You are fucking stupid, you son of a bitch, you know what?

'Cause you are fucking wasting your parnet's money,

I start to worry about the education for young generation in the states
If the system of education is efficient and good, why the hell you are so fucking stupid?

I really don't want to give a fuck to your fucking stupid comments which are not relevant to my topics, but you really piss me off

Facing the economic crisis, you should take an economic book witrh your damn mother at your home for studying in order to get a job in USA

regard to your mother

:lmao what the hell...

mavs>spurs
02-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Rogue wouldn't make that exact post out of anger. Rogue incited his anger into making that post.

+1 take him off the dribble goran

lurker
02-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Rookie Of The Year should be like the Best New Artist category at the Grammys. The shit you did before the media found out about you doesn't count for anything.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
02-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Why is undrafted in quotation marks?

DPG21920
02-12-2012, 07:25 PM
lol. A little research might have helped.

I recall seeing Lin in a summer league game last season and he was playing like he is playing now in that one game.

I think it was the same summer league Gary Neal was in wasn't it?

You are correct. It was in Vegas and he was tearing up John Wall. I was there watching the the formally unknown real deal Gary Neal.

DMC
02-12-2012, 07:33 PM

You think? Seems like everyone else got that.

Jodelo
02-13-2012, 05:11 PM
http://www.nba.com/2012/news/02/13/players-of-the-week/index.html

Done deal!

endrity
02-13-2012, 08:31 PM
got it!