PDA

View Full Version : Compare SpursTalk posters to NBA players..

HarlemHeat37
02-11-2012, 02:06 PM
This should be interesting, tbh..

HarlemHeat and DPG: Lebron and Wade..opposing posters love to see us fail and reach in their attacking arguments..despite the fact that we bring solid takes and we're just here to talk basketball, we're always caught in the crossfire..

Mono: Yao Ming..he's popular amongst the mainstream audience, he was a star performer at his peak, but he's been done for a minute..like the Chinese government ruined Yao, M>S ruined Mono..

Bump: Tim Duncan..consistency, never took credit and shied away from the attention(examples like rejecting the EC nominations)..

Jamstone: Kobe Bryant..like Kobe, he still brings the goods once in a while, but in his prime, a HOF poster that always received too much credit from the masses..

Mavs>Spurs: Dennis Rodman..HOFer, constantly in conflict with upper management..an abundance of legendary defensive performances..

Lakaluva: Eddy Curry..had 1 or 2 good years with potential, then let himself waste away..he is currently irrelevant..

Cheguevara: 2012 Eduardo Najera..

Timmy2Zo: Jeremy Lin..feel good story of the year..

Culburn: Ron Artest..once a dominant poster that could troll anybody..reached a level of contentment once Kobe reached #5, which dissolved any trace of ability that remained in his old body..he changed his name to Giuseppe and became a caricature of his former self..

LnGrrrR
02-11-2012, 02:11 PM
I don't know Harlem... I think you're more like Paul Pierce. Your troll game isn't spectacular but it gets the job done, and you've been around for long enough to know the regulars inside and out.

BlackSwordsMan
02-11-2012, 02:17 PM
harlem is like shaq nigga needs to retire and stop making threads

djohn2oo8
02-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Koolaid is Smush Parker, bringing absolutely nothing to the table, yet thinking he's a HOFer.

Lakaluva is Steve Blake, delivering a good 3 every now and again, but plays no defense and routinely gets shitted on by the entire forum.

LnGrrrR
02-11-2012, 02:49 PM
LnGrrrR = Steve Nash - white guy that married a wetback woman and knocked her up

Thanks for exposing yourself troll :lol

Ace
02-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Culburn has been bringing the goods since the pinking, seeking vengeance revived him imo...

Sportstudi
02-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Koolaid is Smush Parker, bringing absolutely nothing to the table, yet thinking he's a HOFer.

Lakaluva is Steve Blake, delivering a good 3 every now and again, but plays no defense and routinely gets shitted on by the entire forum.

:tu

mavs>spurs
02-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Rogue = jamal crawford. Sick moves and capable of bloading your chode and going off for 50 at any given moment, but usually chooses to suck ass. (Except as of late)

Spur_Fanatic
02-11-2012, 03:30 PM

:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Rogue = jamal crawford. Sick moves and capable of bloading your chode and going off for 50 at any given moment, but usually chooses to suck ass. (Except as of late)

mavs>spurs = john amechi...dude has gay stamped on his forehead and sauteed to his lips...

dmc = popeye jones ugly as fuck....

dpg = mugsy bouges :lol

midget = spudd webb :lol

harlemheat = reggie evans who likes to grab onto niggras nuts while they hooping

ace = tim duncan meaning he likes to get tatted where tramps do...

mono = david robinson...lips so big he gots to suck a mean dick...

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2012, 03:38 PM
I don't know Harlem... I think you're more like Paul Pierce. Your troll game isn't spectacular but it gets the job done, and you've been around for long enough to know the regulars inside and out.

i take you for a brent barry type....willing to let your teammate spend the weekend at your house with your family while you go fishing...

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2012, 03:38 PM

i'm like tony paker...i will smash your wife lil homie...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2012, 03:40 PM

i'm also like gary neal...i won't take no for an answer...i don't give a fuck if you're vomiting or shitting out diarrhea shots...

mavs>spurs
02-11-2012, 03:40 PM
kool aid man = richard jefferson :lol

MavDynasty
02-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Lol what an attention seeking faggot.

Spur_Fanatic
02-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Kool Aid = Mo Williams

As bad as that, but with Kobe, not Lebron.

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2012, 03:45 PM

actually i would be like steve kerr, mark price, jeff hornacek, john stockton all rolled up into one...with the skin tone and drive of kevin johnson...and the heart of Kobe with the smoothness of hakeem....:toast

i'm a complex dude

mavs>spurs
02-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Kool you know you can't hoop you look too effeminate to hoop

Ace
02-11-2012, 03:58 PM
He's pinked :lmao

InK
02-11-2012, 04:37 PM

pass1st
02-11-2012, 05:21 PM
http://2013cheapjerseys.com/pic/NBA-Women-Los-Angeles-Lakers--2324-Kobe-Bryant-pink-Jersey-9177-35226.jpg

djohn2oo8
02-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Who is Tony Paker? Noticed the fact that you being pinked didn't change the lack of your spelling skills. :lmao

monosylab1k
02-11-2012, 05:22 PM
:lol Harlem usin my name to keep relevant
:lol so asshurt he had to welch on our bet

djohn2oo8
02-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Kool is actually more like Hasheem Thabeet. No game on or off the court.

Fpoonsie
02-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Harlem=J.R. Smith...liable to explode on niggas at any moment, but ruins it all as soon as he presumably does a bastardized C-walk around his efficiency apartment following a post he's especially proud of.

stretch=Carlos Boozer...simply puts in work, but so unflashy, you'd hafta actively search for his contributions in order to appreciate his greatness

cobbler=Rodney Rogers.

Goran Dragic=Goran Dragic...had a run where he was unstoppable, ruthlessly leavin posters in his wake, hated by each and every Spur fan...and then all but disappeared.

BUMP=Mo Williams...can't keep track of him, but still keeps lightin' guys up from outta nowhere

mavs>spurs=Gilbert Arenas...was once unstoppable, but now just a ghost of what he once was, constantly tryin to make a name for himself. Prolly'll end up Plaxico'n his dick off in a vacant parking lot one day.

jeebus
02-11-2012, 05:56 PM
cobbler=Rodney Rogers.

:lmao

mavs>spurs
02-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Harlem=J.R. Smith...liable to explode on niggas at any moment, but ruins it all as soon as he presumably does a bastardized C-walk around his efficiency apartment following a post he's especially proud of.

stretch=Carlos Boozer...simply puts in work, but so unflashy, you'd hafta actively search for his contributions in order to appreciate his greatness

cobbler=Rodney Rogers.

Goran Dragic=Goran Dragic...had a run where he was unstoppable, ruthlessly leavin posters in his wake, hated by each and every Spur fan...and then all but disappeared.

BUMP=Mo Williams...can't keep track of him, but still keeps lightin' guys up from outta nowhere

mavs>spurs=Gilbert Arenas...was once unstoppable, but now just a ghost of what he once was, constantly tryin to make a name for himself. Prolly'll end up Plaxico'n his dick off in a vacant parking lot one day.

on the contrary, i'm the reigning poster of the month and winner of this award 2 of the past 3 months. you're just a butthurt little fuckboy who can't keep my name out of his mouth and tries to make a name for himself off me :lol

mavs>spurs
02-11-2012, 06:20 PM
i'm michael mothafuckin jordan..i was unstoppable, took some time off while banned (like jordan got kicked out for gambling) and came back and resumed pwning asses, dominating legends like stockton and malone (picklebreath and picklebreath jr)

Calispursfan11
02-11-2012, 06:21 PM
The Asian posters remind me of Jeremy Lin or Mengke Bateer.

Riddler
02-11-2012, 06:34 PM
i'm michael mothafuckin jordan..i was unstoppable, took some time off while banned (like jordan got kicked out for gambling) and came back and resumed pwning asses, dominating legends like stockton and malone (picklebreath and picklebreath jr)
Kinda hard to "pwn asses" when you never stick around for the fight, per the usual, par the course.

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2012, 06:41 PM

negro please...loose some weight 'big daddy Tyson' :lol

Tyson fat boy

zctIVAYvhS4

redzero
02-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Okay, Kool has used his gay jokes and YouTube videos, which is basically all of his material.

Riddler
02-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Okay, Kool has used his gay jokes and YouTube videos, which is basically all of his material.

z0sa
02-11-2012, 06:50 PM
i tend to associate posters with their teams' players..

Harlem - Tim Duncan.. all around poster, some great moments but mostly known for his consistency..

culburn - magic johnson .. obviously has an STD, constantly assisting other lakerfans, even to his own detriment

deadlydynasty - KB24 - a lot of game, a lot of great moments.. but is his best behind him?

koolaid_man - luke walton.. pink gayboy who never had game, no flash, and far overpaid most of his career

m>s - dirk.. dirty mofo whose game is deceptively unflashy but that only contributes the level of butthurt he causes..

lngrr - paul pierce.. once again, not flashy but gets the job done exceptionally well..

mono - jason kidd.. had his best era individually a LOOOONG ass time ago.. still does work occasionally, and his greatness cant be denied..

dok - charles barkley.. never gave a fuck but consistently showed superstar talent.. shows up to training camp fat as fuck (IE being a jew) but hypocritically called others out ..

z0sa - gary neal.. solid, fearless roleplayer whose past is greatly exaggerated by a few..

timvp is reserved MJ status IMHO, especially considering his unsure semi-retirement during the illness...

Riddler
02-11-2012, 06:52 PM
i tend to associate posters with their teams' players..

Harlem - Tim Duncan.. all around poster, some great moments but mostly known for his consistency..

culburn - magic johnson .. obviously has an STD, constantly assisting other lakerfans, even to his own detriment

deadlydynasty - KB24 - a lot of game, a lot of great moments.. but is his best behind him?

koolaid_man - luke walton.. pink gayboy who never had game, no flash, and far overpaid most of his career

m>s - dirk.. dirty mofo whose game is deceptively unflashy but that only contributes the level of butthurt he causes..

lngrr - paul pierce.. once again, not flashy but gets the job done exceptionally well..

mono - jason kidd.. had his best era individually a LOOOONG ass time ago.. still does work occasionally, and his greatness cant be denied..

dok - charles barkley.. never gave a fuck but consistently showed superstar talent.. shows up to training camp fat as fuck (IE being a jew) but hypocritically called others out ..

z0sa - gary neal.. solid, fearless roleplayer whose past is greatly exaggerated at times..

timvp is reserved MJ status IMHO, especially considering his unsure semi-retirement during the illness...
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2012, 07:00 PM

hey Lil Red...or should I call you Chili Red...why don't you let me give you a table shower...I tell you man..when I hit your butt crack with that warm water you'll feel like you're in hog heaven man...:lol

beOrTjSAMbc

redzero
02-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Thank you for proving my point.

rayjayjohnson
02-11-2012, 07:04 PM
m>s = yi jianlian

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Thank you for proving my point.

wont cha let me give you a tip much bigger than a quarter :lol

Riddler
02-11-2012, 07:08 PM
wont cha let me give you a tip much bigger than a quarter :lol
Like LeBron, you only have 3 quarters to your name.

mavs>spurs
02-11-2012, 08:24 PM
fpoonsie is lamar odom...stupid as shit and "why don't ppl love me :cry"

HarlemHeat37
02-11-2012, 09:40 PM
:lol Harlem usin my name to keep relevant
:lol so asshurt he had to welch on our bet

http://www.haagendazs.com/img_db/pro/pro_vai_101.jpg

Giuseppe
02-11-2012, 09:48 PM
No thanks. These type threads are always bad for me.

benefactor
02-11-2012, 10:52 PM
cobbler=Rodney Rogers.

Killakobe81
02-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Harlem gives himself too much credit ... If DPG is Lebron Harlem is Bosh, not Wade ...

BRHornet45
02-12-2012, 12:16 AM
sons I'm just assuming that I'm like that dude Marco Belinelli or maybe even the greatest Spur of ALL TIME ... Dennis Rodman

ChrisRichards
02-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Harlem= Retired Shaq...used to be really good but now that he's washed up he tries to be relevant by spitting up some stupid shit

killakobe=ray allen...nothing too flashy but he goes to work on this board on a consistent basis. classy guy

culburn= old, white and a real motherfucker. a legend, nuff said

lnggrr=shawn respert...a scrub

cobbler=paul pierce...a pure cunt, wheelchair ridin faggot.

dmc=charles oakley...not too popular with the kids but he's a dirty old bastard, in a good way.

koolaid man= mo williams (cavs version) drama queen, all flash no substance.

lefty=dwight howard...funny like dwight

mono=d. wade...performs at the highest stage

lakaluva=stacey augmon=dudes always reaching

brhornets=chris paul...annoying little fucker but you have to give him his props, he always delivers in clutch.

Killakobe81
02-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Harlem= Retired Shaq...used to be really good but now that he's washed up he tries to be relevant by spitting up some stupid shit

killakobe=ray allen...nothing too flashy but he goes to work on this board on a consistent basis. classy guy

dmc=charles oakley...not too popular with the kids but he's a dirty old bastard, in a good way.

brhornets=chris paul...annoying little fucker but you have to give him his props, he always delivers in clutch.

Fpoonsie
02-12-2012, 02:28 AM
on the contrary, i'm the reigning poster of the month and winner of this award 2 of the past 3 months.

Lulz. "Hood nigga" claiming "poster of the month" swag. Is that how you keep your street cred elevated 'mongst tha 44?

you're just a butthurt little fuckboy who can't keep my name out of his mouth and tries to make a name for himself off me :lol

Lulz. (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131088&page=28)

mavs>spurs
02-12-2012, 02:40 AM
yeah any real man would have scoffed that response ":cry my beer is too hard to open :cry" grow some balls chump

Fpoonsie
02-12-2012, 02:43 AM
get off my balls man. damn.

mavs>spurs
02-12-2012, 02:44 AM
you came out of left field tryin to make a name off me by saying i'm past my prime homie, your scroll button broke? tell you what, you grow some balls first then i'll get off em.

Fpoonsie
02-12-2012, 02:53 AM
you came out of left field tryin to make a name off me by saying i'm past my prime homie, your scroll button broke? tell you what, you grow some balls first then i'll get off em.

Uh...I actually referenced SEVERAL people. You're just the only one who can't help but leave traces of period blood spotting post after post.

:cry but, but, I'm poster of the month :cry

mavs>spurs
02-12-2012, 02:55 AM
yep i'm poster of the month?

Fpoonsie
02-12-2012, 03:10 AM
For a 2-time posting champ, you sure seem oddly concerned w/ what I think.

mavs>spurs
02-12-2012, 03:13 AM
i'm not concerned?

Amuseddaysleeper
02-12-2012, 03:36 AM
*ahem*

jag
02-12-2012, 11:10 AM

LnGrrrR
02-12-2012, 12:09 PM

ChrisRichards, still pissed off that he doesn't know what time zones are lol

JamStone
02-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Kori Ellis = Violet Palmer. A woman in a world of obnoxious, loud men. But right or wrong, she makes the calls that put those men in check.

ChrisRichards
02-12-2012, 01:44 PM
ChrisRichards, still pissed off that he doesn't know what time zones are lol
Nah dude. We cool.:toast

LnGrrrR
02-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Nah dude. We cool.:toast

If you say so. :toast Although if I'm Shawn Respert, that must make you... Thabeet?

DeadlyDynasty
02-12-2012, 01:47 PM
Kori Ellis = Violet Palmer. A woman in a world of obnoxious, loud men. But right or wrong, she makes the calls that put those men in check.

Violet Palmer is a dumb bitch though...

Killakobe81
02-12-2012, 01:51 PM

agree that is an insult Jam, i like the premise but violet sucks balls

ChrisRichards
02-12-2012, 01:54 PM
If you say so. :toast Although if I'm Shawn Respert, that must make you... Thabeet?
I don't know. Thabeet still has potential. I never had one. I'm more of a Jack Haley.

JamStone
02-12-2012, 01:55 PM

For the record, your words, not mine.

None of the comparisons are exact. I gave the reason for the comparison so that's not what I was comparing. :p:

dirk4mvp
02-12-2012, 02:31 PM
I give myself Monta Ellis

Fpoonsie
02-12-2012, 03:39 PM
^:lol

Surprisingly clever.

Samuel Eto'o
02-12-2012, 03:50 PM
This whole forum = Richard Jefferson.

God you are all faggots. Im done.

jag
02-12-2012, 04:07 PM
This whole forum = Richard Jefferson.

God you are all faggots. Im done.

:cry

HarlemHeat37
02-12-2012, 04:19 PM
:lol killakobe..that nigga constantly tells me how I'm the greatest, now he's hating, tbh..

:lol ChrisRichards, once my protege, backhanded compliment..I'll take Shaq though, I'm honored..

Killakobe81
02-12-2012, 04:25 PM
:lol killakobe..that nigga constantly tells me how I'm the greatest, now he's hating, tbh..

:lol ChrisRichards, once my protege, backhanded compliment..I'll take Shaq though, I'm honored..

What you got against Bosh?! he was better than Lebron in the clutch last Finals ...:lol

Real talk though I would say you more like VC you once electrified the place now you trying to ride DPG's coattails to the title. :rollin

And like VC you are a borderline HOfer you probably get my vote because you have had some Leaping over Fred Weiss moments, but there are others who may block your entrance. :toast

MavDynasty
02-12-2012, 04:26 PM
IYHO who gets into the NBA forum hall of fame?

HarlemHeat37
02-12-2012, 04:29 PM
:lol I've always admired DPG, even when you had me on top, he's the best of all-time IMO..

DMC
02-12-2012, 05:09 PM
I would compare everyone here to Harold Miner. None of you are as good as you think you are, no one would recognize you on the street and most of you are unemployed.

HarlemHeat37
02-12-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm a big DMC fan, too, as I've said before..

I don't understand the hate, he provides the goods on a consistent basis IMO..

Bruce Wayne
02-12-2012, 05:25 PM
DMC is Antoine Walker. I don't think any explanation is needed for that.

DMC
02-12-2012, 05:27 PM
DMC is Antoine Walker. I don't think any explanation is needed for that.
I still say the Batman Trolligy is the shittiest yet, and I miss the Che trolligy.

Bruce Wayne
02-12-2012, 05:40 PM
I still say the Batman Trolligy is the shittiest yet, and I miss the Che trolligy.
And the forum still votes you the shittiest poster on this site. You're not even a troll, you just suck at posting. Everytime you try to be funny, it ends up like this

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/506555/naterob.gif

DMC
02-12-2012, 06:04 PM
And the forum still votes you the shittiest poster on this site. You're not even a troll, you just suck at posting. Everytime you try to be funny, it ends up like this

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/506555/naterob.gif

Wow you're really sensitive about the Batman fail eh?

Bruce Wayne
02-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Wow you're really sensitive about the Batman fail eh?
When you apply for jobs, do you list spurstalk as previous employment?

DMC
02-12-2012, 06:14 PM
When you apply for jobs, do you list spurstalk as previous employment?

I don't apply for jobs. Jobs apply for me.

DMC
02-12-2012, 06:14 PM
dmchink, where should i go in north texas for the white bass run brah

Trinity river if it's moving, get out of the shitfest part though.

Check out the Alabama rig too. It's been killing stripers and hybrids, no doubt it will kill the sandies too.

Bruce Wayne
02-12-2012, 06:16 PM
I don't apply for jobs. Jobs apply for me.

Says the 14,000 posts in two years.

DMC
02-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Says the 14,000 posts in two years.

Tell me more.

DMC
02-12-2012, 06:45 PM
which part? trinity is pretty damn big brah

Anywhere a bridge crosses the Trinity I think and there should be decent fishing there. If you're in a boat, just put in anywhere you can and troll some small crankbaits or curly tail grubs.

mavs>spurs
02-12-2012, 06:49 PM
the thing that works best for me is rooster tails imho

DMC
02-12-2012, 06:55 PM
the thing that works best for me is rooster tails imho

I use those too if I am wade fishing, but i remove the treble and use a single hook for better hookups and easier to remove. I prefer the Blue Fox inline spinners however, all silver.

DPG21920
02-12-2012, 06:56 PM

ChrisRichards
02-12-2012, 07:09 PM

It pains me to say that but you were once the MDP on this board and you've fallen so hard lately. I hope you pick it up though, no one dominates like you when you were on your prime.

HarlemHeat37
02-12-2012, 07:41 PM
It pains me to say that but you were once the MDP on this board and you've fallen so hard lately. I hope you pick it up though, no one dominates like you when you were on your prime.

Can't disagree, tbh, the motivation is no longer there, at the moment..

The playoffs will be a different animal, if Lebron and the boys come through, tbh..

midnightpulp
02-12-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm also in the DMC fanclub. His smug style is highly entertaining to watch in action.

jag
02-13-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm also in the DMC fanclub. His smug style is highly entertaining to watch in action.

I agree. Over time he's grown on me... kind of like a wart.

I'd like to think of myself as the Ricky Davis of the forum.

Lots of raw talent, and I can do this every once in awhile:

-KM_ryXXjA8

...but for the most part I just don't care.

Leetonidas
02-13-2012, 10:39 AM

I've been saying for awhile, DMC is my favorite poster :lol old mother fucker :lol

Kewni Leonard
02-13-2012, 10:51 AM
Jamstone: Kobe Bryant..like Kobe, he still brings the goods once in a while, but in his prime, a HOF poster that always received too much credit from the masses..

You're as cold as ice.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2013, 10:06 PM
CLASSSIC

Clipper Nation
03-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Kool is current-day Allen Iverson.... a broke-ass volume poster who is incredibly desperate to stay relevant....

hater
03-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Kool is Steve Frachise post retirement :lol

FkLA
03-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Im Manu Ginobili tbh. One of the greatest winners of all-time.

m>s=John Amaechi cause he aint sniffing no pussy, just his dogs dick. :lol

Clipper Nation
03-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Thunderup is Robert Swift.... a prime candidate for meth addiction, living in squalor....

Killakobe81
03-21-2013, 10:23 PM
This was a good thread ...

Harlem promised to return to his former glory if Lebron rang ...but im still waiting he has dome nice subtle troll jobs, but still not in prime HH form.
DPG has been less active as well. I think a Lakers/Spurs series is EXACTLY what this place needs ...

Brazil
03-22-2013, 08:32 AM
I see myself as Boris Diaw

jjktkk
03-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Kool is current-day Allen Iverson.... a broke-ass volume poster who is incredibly desperate to stay relevant....

China accepts our NBAs rejects, wonder if they can accept our Sports forums rejects.