PDA

View Full Version : NCAA basketball season is underway...

Brutalis
02-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Just letting you guys know. :sleep

:lol

What needs to happen to make it relevant again? I remember in my teens (a short 9 years ago) when it was a big deal.

Was the rule changed to 2 years a player must stay in school before jumping to the NBA? I wonder if it's hurt college basketball at all.

benefactor
02-12-2012, 11:39 AM
No one cares until the conference tourneys. I don't know anyone that ever has.

leemajors
02-13-2012, 10:47 AM
UT's win over K State was nice, J'Covan is a beast.

K-State Spur
02-13-2012, 12:22 PM
Hoping KSU gets a 48-12 FT advantage tonight like UT did Saturday.

MannyIsGod
02-13-2012, 10:49 PM
I care, I just don't talk about it here.

Lobos in 3 way tie for first in the MWC with SDSU and UNLV but we play both this week. Huge week for us and hopefully we can win both games. I have tickets to the game on Saturday so I'm stoked.

BUMP
02-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Hoping KSU gets a 48-12 FT advantage tonight like UT did Saturday.

people still whining about free throw advantages :tu

atleast that hasn't changed

K-State Spur
02-14-2012, 08:27 AM
people still whining about free throw advantages :tu

atleast that hasn't changed

I limit myself to only complaining when the game is played similarly on both ends and one team gets a fourfold edge.

leemajors
02-14-2012, 10:46 AM
I limit myself to only complaining when the game is played similarly on both ends and one team gets a fourfold edge.

I didn't see any of the game, just some highlights. J'Covan had some nasty spin moves and at this point any win over K-State is a good one since they own us in seemingly everything.

ColinB
02-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Does Texas have a chance to make the tourney this year? Seems like they haven't beaten anyone relevant. Obviously they are a bubble team, but my guess is they don't make it. Unless of course they beat Kansas or Baylor, but that's wishful thinking.

Young team, but Kabongo has been disappointing for me.

leemajors
02-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Does Texas have a chance to make the tourney this year? Seems like they haven't beaten anyone relevant. Obviously they are a bubble team, but my guess is they don't make it. Unless of course they beat Kansas or Baylor, but that's wishful thinking.

Young team, but Kabongo has been disappointing for me.

I have seen them projected as a 12 seed. The K-State victory helps, but they have lost a lot of close games.