PDA

View Full Version : Play Me

John Kramer
02-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Hello Koolaid_Man..........I want to play a game

Many people choose to take life for granted. The choices people make today will affect them for the rest of their lives. However, I feel that everyone should be given a chance at their life while they stare death straight in the face. For the past few years you have let your homoerotic obsessions turn this forum into a waste and you seem to be enjoying it. Well today, we will see how comfortable you really are surviving in unsanitary conditions.

By opening that door behind you, you have triggered the timer and have 5 minutes to decide whether to continue your life. The door in front of you is your only way out of this predicament. Where is the key to the door you ask? Well, it lies in the pit before you, ironically surrounded by waste---the same conditions you have been living in the last few years. However, in this instance this waste happens to be cow manure...so be quick or things could get rather sticky huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh. If you succeed in finding the key, then you may walk out that door back to your keyboard. If you fail, then that door will lock shut forever making the pit below you.......your tomb!

Live or die Koolaid_Man.......make your choice

*click*

Bruce Wayne
02-12-2012, 06:09 PM
:lmao