PDA

View Full Version : Why coaches selected Marc over Duncan?

Rapper
02-13-2012, 04:14 AM
Duncan's playing type is considered as a center. In west, there is no any big man who deserves to ASG this season including Marc Gasol. Duncan on average 13.8 pts 8 rebs per game to lead the spurs ranking 2nd place in West. for a 36 years old big man this is an excellent job overall.

All I wanna say is Marc doesn't derseve it

LkrFan
02-13-2012, 05:38 AM

Giuseppe
02-13-2012, 05:51 AM
...+only pussies & assholes do all star games, sans Cadaco.

DeadlyDynasty
02-13-2012, 05:52 AM
They wanted some new blood. "Make way for the young."

-Berenice Bejo - "The Artist"

m>s
02-13-2012, 05:55 AM
ppl just bored & tired of the old shitbags and its really good to see more fresh faces in the ASG tbh, plus the TOSB needs to squeeze every fucking minute possible out of the intense schedule to rest his tired ass i think the coach just did him a fucking favor by not selecting him imho.

Giuseppe
02-13-2012, 05:56 AM
old shitbags TOSB

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

stxspurs
02-13-2012, 09:18 AM
ppl just bored & tired of the old shitbags and its really good to see more fresh faces in the ASG tbh, plus the TOSB needs to squeeze every fucking minute possible out of the intense schedule to rest his tired ass i think the coach just did him a fucking favor by not selecting him imho.

I'm sure your including dirk. He shouldn't be there along with nash

JamStone
02-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Maybe they would have selected Duncan if he was a Harvard graduate.

Leetonidas
02-13-2012, 10:32 AM
He got his lifetime achievement award last season. ASG is meaningless anyway and Timmy could use the rest. Let Kobe have another ASG MVP :lol

Sportstudi
02-13-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm sure your including dirk. He shouldn't be there along with nash

For a huge part of the season Dirk wasn't himself. He didn't play well, I agree. However, he played very well in the last games (ok, maybe excluding the one vs. Portland). Personally, I would like to see Dirk getting some rest instead of playing the ASG. With such a condensed schedule you need every free day you can get.

But concerning Nash I don't get you. His shooting is off the charts (56/44/87) and he's leading the league in APG (10.3) while being 38 years old. Btw, he's only playing 31.4 MPG. His AST% this season is at 58.1, that's just nasty. If he keeps that up, it will be the highest AST% for a single season of all time, topping John Stockton's 57.46 in 90-91. Think about Nash what you want, but to say he doesn't deserve to be at the ASG is just ridiculous.

jgome21
02-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Well Duncan came off to a slow start, but he's playing very well now. I think the fact that his mins are inconsistent at times and he takes nights off everynow and then has something to do with that. But really...who knows. I mean, Dirk shouldn't have made it this season. I think Paul Millsap's having a better yr. I do think Marc deserves to go tho. He's been a solid center the past couple of seasons.