PDA

View Full Version : randy moss is coming back

Trill Clinton
02-13-2012, 10:33 AM
per ESPN

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/gerrydunn/Funny%20Stuff/Excited-kid-birthday-party.gif

Goran Dragic
02-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Only reason he "retired" in the first place was no team willing to sign him and give him the money he expected.

That's not gonna change after a year away from football.

Trill Clinton
02-13-2012, 10:39 AM
im just happy my nigga is back so I can kick ass with whatever team he goes to on Madden.

Goran Dragic
02-13-2012, 10:43 AM
I'd want New England to give him a 1 year minimum deal (which he'd probably take since he's not gonna get more anywhere else). Cut him if he sucks or acts an ass. From what I've heard he's still in great shape and has stuck to his conditioning program since he retired a year ago.

Trill Clinton
02-13-2012, 11:00 AM
I'd want New England to give him a 1 year minimum deal (which he'd probably take since he's not gonna get more anywhere else). Cut him if he sucks or acts an ass. From what I've heard he's still in great shape and has stuck to his conditioning program since he retired a year ago.

That's the best team for him. hopefully he'll take the minimum.

jgome21
02-13-2012, 11:26 AM
Im not sure if he will go back to NE, there are reports that NE would be interested in Reggie Wayne if he is not retained by INDY. I think Moss still has the physical ability to make plays, but his mental toughness has always been an issue throughout his career. I wouldn't bother taking a chance on him.

Creepn
02-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Don't care what team he plays for, I just hope his retirement humbled him.