PDA

View Full Version : LeHype Heckled and Punked

LkrFan
02-13-2012, 04:30 PM
LeBron was waiting alone in the backcourt when fan Bob Moore made a comment to LeBron about Delonte West and LeBron's mom…

...According to Moore, LeBron said "The only reason you talk [expletive] is because you know I can't come off the court right now and beat your ass"...

...Also according to Moore, LeBron continued "But if I had a free pass, I'd kick your ass right now."…

...Moore replied "I'm right here baby. Let's go" before security stepped in.

LMAO (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-threatened-kick-heckler-butt-gotta-problem-tough-153104602.html)

:downspin:

Trill Clinton
02-13-2012, 04:32 PM
http://serialdrama.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b72b69e20133f46957d5970b-320wi

lurker
02-13-2012, 04:34 PM
If he ran into Lebron any other place, he probably would've asked him for a photo/autograph.

mavs>spurs
02-13-2012, 04:40 PM
lebron's a bitch though, wouldn't be surprised if some random nigga off the street got in his ass

Giuseppe
02-13-2012, 04:42 PM
If he ran into Lebron any other place, he probably would've asked him for a photo/autograph.

mavs>spurs
02-13-2012, 04:43 PM
man ain't nobody scared of lebron punk ass. he got a couple inches on me but i'll give that nigga the business

redzero
02-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Lurker is right. I would want an autograph from any notable NBA player, except Friend Killer.

NewcastleKEG
02-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Black guys can't fight so unless Wade & Bosh were going to join.....

redzero
02-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Black guys can't fight

somebody hasn't been to World Star Hip Hop.

NewcastleKEG
02-13-2012, 04:55 PM
somebody hasn't been to World Star Hip Hop.

Cheering and shouting "World Star, baby," passengers aboard an NYC subway train were videotaped in November encouraging three young men to punch and kick a stranger who was hospitalized with injuries.

3 on 1. Typical black fight

lurker
02-13-2012, 04:59 PM
man ain't nobody scared of lebron punk ass. he got a couple inches on me but i'll give that nigga the business
Let's be real, the only business you'd give him is another jersey sale.

Juggity
02-13-2012, 05:01 PM

:lmao

Giuseppe
02-13-2012, 05:06 PM

TE
02-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Damn, yall love Lebron news.

pass1st
02-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Didn't stop World Peace from breaking a fan's jaw

mindcrime
02-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Didn't stop World Peace from breaking a fan's jaw

True, but he's special.

Killakobe81
02-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Black guys can't fight so unless Wade & Bosh were going to join.....

Mayweather disagrees ...

NewcastleKEG
02-13-2012, 06:31 PM
Mayweather disagrees ...
That's the guy hiding from a lil mexican right?

DeadlyDynasty
02-13-2012, 06:35 PM
That's the guy hiding from a lil mexican right?

Filipino.

NewcastleKEG
02-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Filipino.
I've been told Filipinos are the mexicans of asia

DeadlyDynasty
02-13-2012, 06:42 PM
I've been told Filipinos are the mexicans of asia

Mexican is a derogatory term, though. Even for mexicans.

MattBonnerExperience
02-13-2012, 06:44 PM
That's just really rude, you can dislike lebron but you shouldn't insult a mans
family over one persons decision. Human decency > sports

NewcastleKEG
02-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Mexican is a derogatory term, though. Even for mexicans.
In America

No one ever accused Americans of being smart & informed though

DeadlyDynasty
02-13-2012, 06:47 PM
In America

Yet you just used it as a derogatory term to degrade Filipinos. I guess they don't grow 'em too smart where your from either:lol

lurker
02-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Didn't stop World Peace from breaking a fan's jawRon Artest is a mentally ill manchild who won't take his meds, let's not bring him into this.

Human decency > sports:toast

Doesn't matter if Lebron is a pussy bitch, don't yell shit about his family at him because your team is garbage and you wasted your paycheck on tickets.

LkrFan
02-13-2012, 07:08 PM

:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2012, 07:08 PM
LeBron was waiting alone in the backcourt when fan Bob Moore made a comment to LeBron about Delonte West and LeBron's mom…

...According to Moore, LeBron said "The only reason you talk [expletive] is because you know I can't come off the court right now and beat your ass"...

...Also according to Moore, LeBron continued "But if I had a free pass, I'd kick your ass right now."…

...Moore replied "I'm right here baby. Let's go" before security stepped in.

LMAO (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-threatened-kick-heckler-butt-gotta-problem-tough-153104602.html)

:downspin:

I bash Lebron with the best of em but I think it's Bush league to be heckling him about his mama like that...now I did laugh and poke fun about the whole Delonte issue but Lebron ain't said two words to that cat I can't condone it. I would never come out and say no shit like that to his face 'unprovoked'....it's bush league. Outside of Ron Ron I remember Vernon Maxwell going into the stands to knock the shit outta some white boy that allegedly said something about his mama...it's not worth the payout...

They do that shit because they're protected. Lebron would straight split his wig on the streets...I just think this whole attack Lebron thing is getting old...I know they do it to my negra Kobe but he's thick skinned he can deal with it...Lebron ain't Kobe he can't really deal with shit like that...I don't ever ever ever want to see that noogah get a ring but I'm not gonna walk up to him and say hey yo..your mama is a crack head bitch...I would deserve to get my ass kicked..it's just foul....

LkrFan
02-13-2012, 07:16 PM
I bash Lebron with the best of em but I think it's Bush league to be heckling him about his mama like that...now I did laugh and poke fun about the whole Delonte issue but Lebron ain't said two words to that cat I can't condone it. I would never come out and say no shit like that to his face 'unprovoked'....it's bush league. Outside of Ron Ron I remember Vernon Maxwell going into the stands to knock the shit outta some white boy that allegedly said something about his mama...it's not worth the payout...

They do that shit because they're protected. Lebron would straight split his wig on the streets...I just think this whole attack Lebron thing is getting old...I know they do it to my negra Kobe but he's thick skinned he can deal with it...Lebron ain't Kobe he can't really deal with shit like that...I don't ever ever ever want to see that noogah get a ring but I'm not gonna walk up to him and say hey yo..your mama is a crack head bitch...I would deserve to get my ass kicked..it's just foul....

Oh trust me I agree with all of the above. I just found it funny because it's true - that dude would not have said that if LeBron were not a multi-millionaire. LBJ would have gotten the "Artest" treatment for the remainder of the year - forteiting his salary, plus the impending lawsuit. He knows that if LeBron gave him a beat down, he'd be rich after he got out of the hospital.

LeBron has to be bigger than a heckler. I'm sure Kobe has heard worst from Shaq-first lovers and those "rapist" jokes - all of it had to get old. Never affected his game in the least. But then again, they are not cut from the same cloth. Just ask Larry Legend. :toast

Giuseppe
02-13-2012, 07:55 PM
kobe has heard worst from shaq-first lovers and those "rapist" jokes - all of it had to get old. Never affected his game in the least. But then again, they are not cut from the same cloth.

lkrfan

endrity
02-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Pinked!

Ace
02-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Black guys can't fight.

Bet you'd never say that with a nigga around...

Ace
02-13-2012, 08:38 PM

Kool making sense. Wtf...

NewcastleKEG
02-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Bet you'd never say that with a nigga around...
Depends how many ''nigga'' he has with him as the point in the thread was..... black guys jump 3 on 1 & can't wrestle anyway

DeadlyDynasty
02-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Depends how many ''nigga'' he has with him as the point in the thread was..... black guys jump 3 on 1 & can't wrestle anyway

tbh I don't know anybody--black or white--who settles disputes by rolling on the ground and fondling each other

NewcastleKEG
02-13-2012, 08:56 PM
tbh I don't know anybody--black or white--who settles disputes by rolling on the ground and fondling each other
You can't throw a punch when your face is getting scrapped on the concrete ground

rayjayjohnson
02-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Lurker is right. I would want an autograph from any notable NBA player, except Friend Killer.

:lol

JR doesn't know how to write.

Ace
02-13-2012, 10:09 PM

I said nigga not niggas you illiterate fuckstick...

NewcastleKEG
02-13-2012, 10:12 PM
I said nigga not niggas you illiterate fuckstick...
Black, yellow, brown

Colors don't scare me :lol

mavs>spurs
02-13-2012, 11:02 PM

:lol kool sticking up for lebron because he can relate...not only is kool's mama also a dirty project crack ho like lebron's, but kool is also used to being "heckled and pinked."

ElNono
02-13-2012, 11:34 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/739358/gyi0061001594.jpg

"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."

Spursfan092120
02-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Doesn't matter if Lebron is a pussy bitch, don't yell shit about his family at him because your team is garbage and you wasted your paycheck on tickets.

Spursfan092120
02-14-2012, 12:35 AM

Wow...completely shocked at the fact that you're right on the ball on this one.

cheguevara
02-14-2012, 09:39 AM
too bad these ballers have no brains. El Che would have looked for the roughest lookin ghetto negro in the crowd. Approached him with $1,000 offer to beat that fan to a bloddy mess. Case closed.

El Che delegates.