PDA

View Full Version : Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

CubanSucks
02-13-2012, 07:38 PM
34x6m-ahGIo

opinion?

Everyone on the internets can't shut the fuck up about it. The video's highest rated comment being a perfect example of the shit I've been seeing everywhere that I can't help but role my eyes to, "This movie sounds like something a bored teenager comes up with at the last minute for his history report after a long night of smoking weed. IT'S GOING TO BE FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!1!" Are you fucking kidding me?

I think it looks like the most desperate, stupid, retarded, piece of shit I've ever seen

Smart Ass
02-13-2012, 07:52 PM
I hope this doesn't set a freakin' pathetic president for the future.

DPG21920
06-21-2012, 05:54 PM
:lol Look at this review

Here is the worst thing to happen to Abe Lincoln in a theater since he attended "Our American Cousin."
June 21, 2012Full Review | Comment

Reck
06-21-2012, 05:57 PM
This is such a pathetic attempt for a movie.

It will have the biggest flop in movie history.

leemajors
06-21-2012, 06:08 PM
I see everything Timur does, I'll check it out. There is no way it is the biggest flop in history.

DPG21920
06-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Did you see that review :lol

TheMACHINE
06-21-2012, 06:21 PM
ill watch it.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Masterpiece... truly the Citizen Kane of our time...

Reck
06-21-2012, 06:44 PM
I see everything Timur does, I'll check it out. There is no way it is the biggest flop in history.

Ah didn't even realized it was out already.

God bless the ones who'll donate the 12 bucks for the poor. :lol

leemajors
06-21-2012, 07:45 PM
he makes entertaining action movies with great fx, dunno what you are expecting.

Reck
06-21-2012, 07:52 PM
he makes entertaining action movies with great fx, dunno what you are expecting.

Nothing really. Personally I dont go to the theaters to see crap. FX and cool effects doesn't do anything for me.

I only go see movie that have a solid plot and know for sure will be good.

That's one of the many reasons why I dont go to the movies as often anymore. I know 80% of the stuff they put out are a shitfest.

leemajors
06-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Nothing really. Personally I dont go to the theaters to see crap. FX and cool effects doesn't do anything for me.

That's one of the many reasons why I dont go to the movies as often anymore. I know 80% of the stuff they put out are a shitfest.

Oh I don't go see much either, I vastly prefer to watch shit at home so I can talk all I want. :toast

CubanSucks
06-21-2012, 08:35 PM

how about a decent movie that doesn't sound like a purposefully bad movie plot you would tell to your friends as a joke?

:tu

redzero
06-21-2012, 08:40 PM
The only way I would have gone to see this was if it was marketed as based on true events.

Monostradamus
06-21-2012, 08:46 PM
how about a decent movie that doesn't sound like a purposefully bad movie plot you would tell to your friends as a joke

It's the guy who made Wanted. Why would you expect that?

leemajors
06-21-2012, 09:11 PM
It's the guy who made Wanted. Why would you expect that?

X1JRIkosQb0

bus driver
06-22-2012, 08:06 AM
at least it is not a remake

leemajors
06-22-2012, 10:09 AM
at least it is not a remake

it's based on a graphic novel.

Avante
06-22-2012, 11:20 AM
It's very obvious this movie is about shock and awe and not to be taken too seriously. If you are all ...well it sure looks violent and campy...keep your uptight ass at home. If you want a couple hours of mindless entertainment it should deliver.

It's like reading H.P.Lovecraft or A.E.Merritt, being too serious will not work.

silverblk mystix
06-22-2012, 11:30 AM

Careful now. A lot of butthurt posters will hang you for making sense in here.

Oh wait- you were one of them.

Nevermind.

Reck
06-22-2012, 02:10 PM

Nevermind.

You still hung up on getting owned by everyone because you contradicted yourself on that one thread?

silverblk mystix
06-22-2012, 02:13 PM
You still hung up on getting owned by everyone because you contradicted yourself on that one thread?

Just pointing out hypocrisy.

Reck
06-22-2012, 02:18 PM
Just pointing out hypocrisy.

Refresh my memory..

What was discussed that everyone dissagree with you?

Was it Special effect related, plot related? What?

cantthinkofanything
06-22-2012, 02:22 PM
Refresh my memory..

What was discussed that everyone dissagree with you?

Was it Special effect related, plot related? What?

Shadowwahwahwah...it's common practice to disregard anything sbm posts after her first post in any thread. And good luck trying to find any relevancy or coherency in anything she posts in anything beyond the first page.

silverblk mystix
06-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Shadowwahwahwah...it's common practice to disregard anything sbm posts after her first post in any thread. And good luck trying to find any relevancy or coherency in anything she posts in anything beyond the first page.

gay

Reck
06-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Are you not gonna get back at me? I suggest you stop crying from past ownaged and move forward.

There is no point in bringing old stuff up and than abandoned your poor excuse for an arguement.

silverblk mystix
06-22-2012, 05:25 PM
If you are going to jerk my chain like that and then ignore me when I throw a little bitch tantrum...well...well...I'm just gonna have to wait some more goddamnit!

:lmao

crc21209
06-23-2012, 03:36 PM
I enjoyed it. It's just a cool Summer time flick to enjoy, nothing more.

Reck
06-23-2012, 04:02 PM

Massive fail.

MannyIsGod
06-23-2012, 04:15 PM

Nevermind.

Remind me again why no one likes you?

Oh wait - you just did.

Nevermind.

CubanSucks
06-23-2012, 04:28 PM
I enjoyed it. It's just a cool Summer time flick to enjoy, nothing more.

I'm so fucking sick of this cliche. Casually enjoying crap because your expectations are lowered. Is it possible for a "cool summer flick" or a "fun action movie" to just be a good movie? You don't have to try to justify pure shit just because you knew it was pure shit that might be kind of entertaining

silverblk mystix
06-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Remind me again why no one likes you?

Oh wait - you just did.

Nevermind.

Still waiting for you to critique my music and tell me I don't know shit about music.

Oh yeah, that is right-you were just talking out yer ass.

Nevermind.

MannyIsGod
06-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Still waiting for you to critique my music and tell me I don't know shit about music.

Oh yeah, that is right-you were just talking out yer ass.

Nevermind.

Attention whore like a motherfucker! I wouldn't waste the time to listen to your shit and I stayed out of your thread on purpose but this attention whoring is fucking CLASSIC.

silverblk mystix
06-23-2012, 07:04 PM

Attention whore like a motherfucker! I wouldn't waste the time to listen to your shit and I stayed out of your thread on purpose but this attention whoring is fucking CLASSIC.

It is classic. On the one hand you talked shit and said I didn't know shit about music and then you asked me to post my music because in your professional opinion it would probably suck and blah-blah...

So when you have the chance to confirm if you were even accurate in your professional assessment- you didn't have the balls to find out.

Very classic- I just showed you how stupid your comments really are- you assert one thing- then cannot even confirm or deny that you might have been mistaken or if you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Classic case of a shit-talker being schooled on -either know what the fuck you are talking about--or shut the fuck up and leave the music discussions to a fuckin' professional.

You've been pwned. STFU from now on or prepare to be embarrassed again.

silverblk mystix
06-23-2012, 07:08 PM

Too fuckin' easy.

MannyIsGod
06-23-2012, 07:11 PM
I KNOW your music sucks balls. :lol @ "professional opinion". Attention whoring and making up shit at the same time.

:lol @ crying because people make fun of you.

:( :( :( :( :(

Deep attention whoring prison guard who played with a guitar and a tape recorder thinks he's a musician.

MannyIsGod
06-23-2012, 07:12 PM
:lmao whats really funny is that you were so butthurt about shit I said years ago you still were trying to get back at me for it.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

I fucking OWN you if shit I posted years ago was still bothering you that much. You might as well tatoo my name all over your ass because it sure as hell belongs to me.

silverblk mystix
06-23-2012, 07:23 PM

So butthurt you responded twice--really, really fast one after another.

You've got no credibility to talk about my musicianship---remember---you didn't waste your time?

Now you are saying you have an opinion on it? :lmao

Which is it? Did you secretly listen--it's ok no-one has to know! :lmao

Pwned. No credibility whatsoever.

/THREAD.

Reck
06-23-2012, 07:28 PM
It is classic. On the one hand you talked shit and said I didn't know shit about music and then you asked me to post my music because in your professional opinion it would probably suck and blah-blah...

So when you have the chance to confirm if you were even accurate in your professional assessment- you didn't have the balls to find out.

Very classic- I just showed you how stupid your comments really are- you assert one thing- then cannot even confirm or deny that you might have been mistaken or if you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Classic case of a shit-talker being schooled on -either know what the fuck you are talking about--or shut the fuck up and leave the music discussions to a fuckin' professional.

You've been pwned. STFU from now on or prepare to be embarrassed again.

Kind of like when I asked you to show me why people clowned on you when you said something about animated films then tried to backtrack after everyone took turn making you their bitch.

You really shouldn't tell people they have no idea what they're talking about because son, you're not one to talk. :lol

Avante
06-23-2012, 07:34 PM
I always get a kick out of those who think what we are seeing above isn't what people really like to play on these boards. It's that joust, debate, argument that revs up the engines. Anyone saying that isn't so aren't paying attention. Bubby buddy bullshit totally sucks.

As far as the movie goes, I debated it. I finally came up with...nay. But it was close.

silverblk mystix
06-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Kind of like when I asked you to show me why people clowned on you when you said something about animated films then tried to backtrack after everyone took turn making you their bitch.

You really shouldn't tell people they have no idea what they're talking about because son, you're not one to talk. :lol

Too long. Didn't read.

MannyIsGod
06-23-2012, 07:54 PM

You've got no credibility to talk about my musicianship---remember---you didn't waste your time?

/THREAD.

I'm in your head so bad you're still butthurt from shit that was said two years ago. I can't believe you're even trying to call ME butthurt here. Secretly listen? I'm not wasting time and bandwidth on that shit. I KNOW its shit without listening to it because a middle aged hipster glorified security guard made it. What the fuck else is there to know?

Its good to know that I'm so in your head though. :tu

leemajors
06-23-2012, 07:57 PM
I'm so fucking sick of this cliche. Casually enjoying crap because your expectations are lowered. Is it possible for a "cool summer flick" or a "fun action movie" to just be a good movie? You don't have to try to justify pure shit just because you knew it was pure shit that might be kind of entertaining

stop enjoying movies I don't like :cry

silverblk mystix
06-23-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm in your head so bad you're still butthurt from shit that was said two years ago. I can't believe you're even trying to call ME butthurt here. Secretly listen? I'm not wasting time and bandwidth on that shit. I KNOW its shit without listening to it because a middle aged hipster glorified security guard made it. What the fuck else is there to know?

Its good to know that I'm so in your head though. :tu

Johnny, if this contestant digs himself a deeper hole...what does he win?????

Self-ownage.

I am starting to feel sorry for you.

Nah, keep digging your hole.

MannyIsGod
06-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Mmmk

CuckingFunt
06-23-2012, 08:48 PM
I always get a kick out of those who think what we are seeing above isn't what people really like to play on these boards. It's that joust, debate, argument that revs up the engines. Anyone saying that isn't so aren't paying attention. Bubby buddy bullshit totally sucks.

As far as the movie goes, I debated it. I finally came up with...nay. But it was close.

Heaven forbid we take up precious bandwidth that could otherwise be dedicated to your fascinating inner monologue about a movie you decided not to see.

Reck
06-24-2012, 03:00 AM
Too long. Didn't read.

In other words, yes I did but I'm going to pretend I didn't because I have nothing for that response. :lol

Avante
06-24-2012, 11:13 AM
Heaven forbid we take up precious bandwidth that could otherwise be dedicated to your fascinating inner monologue about a movie you decided not to see.

It's the game I was talking about. People love to criticize, argue, debate, joust. Then knowing there will be no real repurcussions...wow!!! What I hate to read is when people try to pretend that isn't the case, hell yes it is. So many do this to be a pest, argue, criticize. Yes just like you.

CubanSucks
06-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Too long. Didn't read.

tl;dr

a shortcut for future reference

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 10:26 AM
0Kz7YUdy-Cg

Blake
06-25-2012, 10:47 AM

/THREAD.

/THREAD?

I think there are some that would still like to discuss Oscar odds for this movie.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 10:49 AM
/THREAD?

I think there are some that would still like to discuss Oscar odds for this movie.True, that is reserved for posts that containing something remotely relevant to the topic of the OP.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/twilightsaga/images/b/b2/The_more_you_know.gif