PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Laker player: We want Ron gone

ChrisRichards
02-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Shit just hits the fan

"World Peace is "walking around all crazy-like. We're just waiting for him to go off," one Lakers player recently told FOXSportsWest.com, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

Added another teammate, also requesting anonymity: "He's always talking about how he should be playing no matter how bad he's shooting, but he can't figure out that when he takes bad shots and misses eight in a row it puts us in a hole."

"There are a lot of guys in here who'd just like to see him gone," one player told FOXSportsWest.com on the condition of anonymity. "I think we'd definitely be a better team if everyone didn't have to walk on eggshells when he's around."

http://www.foxsportswest.com/02/13/12/Is-it-time-for-Metta-World-Peace-to-go-/msn_landing.html?blockID=665226&feedID=7972

ChrisRichards
02-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Me thinks this Matt Barnes talking :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Shit just hits the fan

"World Peace is "walking around all crazy-like. We're just waiting for him to go off," one Lakers player recently told FOXSportsWest.com, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

Added another teammate, also requesting anonymity: "He's always talking about how he should be playing no matter how bad he's shooting, but he can't figure out that when he takes bad shots and misses eight in a row it puts us in a hole."

"There are a lot of guys in here who'd just like to see him gone," one player told FOXSportsWest.com on the condition of anonymity. "I think we'd definitely be a better team if everyone didn't have to walk on eggshells when he's around."

http://www.foxsportswest.com/02/13/12/Is-it-time-for-Metta-World-Peace-to-go-/msn_landing.html?blockID=665226&feedID=7972

he cum juggler..why don't you stop talking about what's going down in a real gangsta's locker room and focus on them queers in Miami...

ok

thanks

WeNeedLength
02-14-2012, 01:45 PM
he cum juggler..why don't you stop talking about what's going down in a real gangsta's locker room and focus on them queers in Miami...

ok

thanks

Because World Peace is basically a WMD now and we are all just sitting around waiting for it to blow up. Damn entertaining. :lol

Oh and there's another thread about this already...

ChrisRichards
02-14-2012, 01:46 PM

ok

thanks
:lol We're fine. We winnin this year, and next and the year after that. 3 peat minimum.

Thinking about it now. Kobe is the biggest snitch in LA. He snitched on Shaq and he talked behind Bynum's back at a parking lot with a bunch of assholes.

This is something a bitch made would do. Definitely Kobe.

InRareForm
02-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Lakers first round exit lol

ChrisRichards
02-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Because World Peace is basically a WMD now and we are all just sitting around waiting for it to blow up. Damn entertaining. :lol

Oh and there's another thread about this already...

Artest has been damn chippy lately.

The most recent incident against Blake Griffin, Tyson Chandler says it all.

We about to see a brawl soon. :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Artest has been damn chippy lately.

The most recent incident against Blake Griffin, Tyson Chandler says it all.

We about to see a brawl soon. :lol

If he goes off Palace style at Staples there's a decent chance the random guy he smacks will be some celeb that deserves it.

Tiago Splitter
02-14-2012, 02:01 PM

ok

thanks

Real gangstas don't associate with snitches. Everyone knows that..

Killakobe81
02-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Ron shot his load after Game 7 ...

It made sense to bring him back last year, no way you could let him go after saving our bacon against the Celts. But I do not get how we did not amnesty his ass this last off- season. Unless we are saving it for Pau or Kobe (unlikely) that makes no sense we did not use it ...

Reck
02-14-2012, 02:10 PM
If he goes off Palace style at Staples there's a decent chance the random guy he smacks will be some celeb that deserves it.

Better not do it to Nicholson. He'll be put down with the quickness. :lol

Giuseppe
02-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Ron shot his load after Game 7 ...

It made sense to bring him back last year, no way you could let him go after saving our bacon against the Celts. But I do not get how we did not amnesty his ass this last off- season.

At that point he was .500. He's owed.

You forget too quick, Killa.

ElNono
02-14-2012, 02:17 PM
why don't you stop talking about what's going down in a real gangsta's locker room

Yeah, this sounds real gangsta...

"There are a lot of guys in here who'd just like to see him gone," one player told FOXSportsWest.com on the condition of anonymity. "I think we'd definitely be a better team if everyone didn't have to walk on eggshells when he's around." :cry :cry :cry :cry

This is what happens when you fill up your roster with Steve Blake, Troy Murphy and Jason Kapono...

Reck
02-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Yeah, this sounds real gangsta...

"There are a lot of guys in here who'd just like to see him gone," one player told FOXSportsWest.com on the condition of anonymity. "I think we'd definitely be a better team if everyone didn't have to walk on eggshells when he's around." :cry :cry :cry :cry

This is what happens when you fill up your roster with Steve Blake, Troy Murphy and Jason Kapono...

They just dont want to get knifed. lol

This is just like hanging with a crackhead. You dont know what he's going to do at any given moment.

jeebus
02-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Lakers just melting down like they're supposed to.

lol Mike Brown
lol non existent bench
lol Troy Murphy
lol :cry Kobe being a hero :cry
lol San Andreas fault
lol pollution

cheguevara
02-14-2012, 02:26 PM
:lol "anonymous" what a bunch of pussies

MavFan6488
02-14-2012, 02:30 PM
metta world war

Juggity
02-14-2012, 02:30 PM
It's going to be an immortal moment in NBA history when the guy in the "World Peace" jersey starts pummeling officials and fans.

If I were a player on an opposing team I'd steer clear of hard fouls when playing the Lakers for the sake of everybody in the stadium.

cheguevara
02-14-2012, 02:39 PM
all I hope is he's taking his meds when he gotta guard Ginobili

MavFan6488
02-14-2012, 02:41 PM
"World Peace is "walking around all crazy-like. We're just waiting for him to go off," Mike Brown recently told FOXSportsWest.com, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

Added Brown, still requesting anonymity: "He's always talking about how he should be playing no matter how bad he's shooting, but he can't figure out that when he takes bad shots and misses eight in a row it puts us in a hole."

DeadlyDynasty
02-14-2012, 02:43 PM
I love it.

Banzai
02-14-2012, 02:44 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/artestkfc7oz.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=1333) coming soon to Staples.

DeadlyDynasty
02-14-2012, 02:46 PM
I hope Ron goes out in a blaze of glory, tbh. Breaking off a chair leg and stabbing Ginobili in the heart would do.

cheguevara
02-14-2012, 02:47 PM
I hope Ron goes out in a blaze of glory, tbh. Breaking off a chair leg and stabbing Ginobili in the heart would do.

and we'd still beat that laker ass :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-14-2012, 02:49 PM
and we'd still beat that laker ass :lol

No, because you'd get bounced by an 8th seed again, first:lol

Now go pick some more lettuce.

cheguevara
02-14-2012, 02:52 PM
No, because you'd get bounced by an 8th seed again, first:lol

Now go pick some more lettuce.

:lol Clippers best team in LA

DeadlyDynasty
02-14-2012, 02:55 PM
:lol Clippers best team in LA

:lolgetting your hopes up for another fool's gold regular season

cheguevara
02-14-2012, 02:55 PM
:lolgetting your hopes up for another fool's gold regular season

:lol having no hope at all

DeadlyDynasty
02-14-2012, 02:58 PM
:lol having no hope at all

:lolthinking there's hope with Bonner, Dick, and Blair getting major minutes.

WeNeedLength
02-14-2012, 03:00 PM

Now that's just mean right there... :depressed

Spur_Fanatic
02-14-2012, 03:03 PM
I hope he stays in the Lakers.

cheguevara
02-14-2012, 03:03 PM

:lol Dick and Blair are not getting major minutes.

:lol not watching any spurs game and talking shit

Killakobe81
02-14-2012, 03:04 PM
At that point he was .500. He's owed.

You forget too quick, Killa.

Guys with artest's mental makeup have a short expiration date for usefulness (TO comes to mind) everything is great the first year or two ...
But once they get comfortable they become impossible to deal with ...who even knows if this is true or just Los Angeles media driven melodrama ...

Im just looking at it from a basketball standpoint. Artest accomplished his mission. We gave him a chance to show he could maintain ...he failed us last year. Ariza was .500 and we let him go to greener pastures ...Brown was 2 for 2 ...Signing Artest in lieu of Trevor was the right move at THAT time. Giving Artest a 5 year deal was not wise at any time. I would have thrown a couple more million in the deal (if possible) but kept the years shorter.

I will always love ron for that 3 and his press conference afterwards ...it was the best in Lakerland since Horry told Valde to "read a paper or something" ... :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-14-2012, 03:04 PM
:lol Dick and Blair are not getting major minutes.

:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
02-14-2012, 03:05 PM
btw, nice edit from having Bonner in that post too.

:lolstupid beaner

:lolone of the worst posters on this forum

cheguevara
02-14-2012, 03:05 PM
:lol don't be mad

maybe Ron will improve his 14% 3PTFG shooting :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
02-14-2012, 03:08 PM
:lol don't be mad

:lolbeing wrong and deflecting

:lolbeing intellectually and ethnically inferior to me

redzero
02-14-2012, 03:09 PM
I would like to hear the opinions of a certain group of war criminals on this subject.

Other than Che Guevara, of course.

cheguevara
02-14-2012, 03:10 PM
:lolbeing wrong and deflecting

:lolbeing intellectually and ethnically inferior to me

:lol not even Ron Artest's left toe nail is inferior to you

Giuseppe
02-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Guys with artest's mental makeup have a short expiration date for usefulness (TO comes to mind) everything is great the first year or two ...
But once they get comfortable they become impossible to deal with ...who even knows if this is true or just Los Angeles media driven melodrama ...

Im just looking at it from a basketball standpoint. Artest accomplished his mission. We gave him a chance to show he could maintain ...he failed us last year. Ariza was .500 and we let him go to greener pastures ...Brown was 2 for 2 ...Signing Artest in lieu of Trevor was the right move at THAT time. Giving Artest a 5 year deal was not wise at any time. I would have thrown a couple more million in the deal (if possible) but kept the years shorter.

I will always love ron for that 3 and his press conference afterwards ...it was the best in Lakerland since Horry told Valde to "read a paper or something" ... :lol

I won't turn my back on him like this.

{{{And you may be correct. It may be a Media conspiracy.}}}

Regardless, I look back at that 3 and then play out in my mind what life would've been like had it not gone in. Hell, what life would've been like if he hadn't put that back Vs. Phoenix. I coulda lost everything there, if the Suns woulda broke thru and then out in The Finals. It's almost so awful I want to see it on the VCR of my mind just so I know. That's sick.

DJB
02-14-2012, 03:11 PM

ok

thanks

Why don't you shut the fuck up and quit acting hard over the internet? This forum was WAY better with you gone, btw.

Spur_Fanatic
02-14-2012, 03:17 PM

Regardless, I look back at that 3 and then play out in my mind what life would've been like had it not gone in. Hell, what life would've been like if he hadn't put that back Vs. Phoenix. I coulda lost everything there, if the Suns woulda broke thru and then out in The Finals. It's almost so awful I want to see it on the VCR of my mind just so I know. That's sick.

You'd have to buy a new Suns jersey? :king

Giuseppe
02-14-2012, 03:18 PM
You'd have to buy a new Suns jersey? :king

I never defend my fandom.

It's my relgion.

WeNeedLength
02-14-2012, 03:19 PM
MWP started tweeting again :lol:

Metta WorldPeace
Don't believe the media. Lakers are fine. Me and coach have great relationship. Once we get use to each other --(wins on wins on wins)

Metta WorldPeace
Watch out for that McDonnell reporter guy trying to have team mates go against each other..#hedangerous

Killakobe81
02-14-2012, 03:42 PM

Im old enough to vaguely remember laser disc and betamax, but couldnt you have said your mind's DVR? :lol

Pretty sure you have one, Cully.
My Ma does barely knows how to use it, but she has one ...

Giuseppe
02-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Im old enough to vaguely remember laser disc and betamax, but couldnt you have said your mind's DVR? :lol

Pretty sure you have one, Cully.
My Ma does barely knows how to use it, but she has one ...

Yep, the DVR is a Godsend.

jag
02-14-2012, 03:52 PM
It takes a special kind of crazy to scare your own teammates.

djohn2oo8
02-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Called this shit.

Killakobe81
02-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Called this shit.

My point.
short-term Ron, good ...
Long-term Ron, bad ...

But we also told you Rox, that Ariza was no #1,2, or 3 option. We got a ring with the Ron move. You guys couldnt get of rid Ariza (or Ron) of him fast enough ...

lefty
02-14-2012, 04:02 PM
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/richardawesome/1o6Oj.gif

DeadlyDynasty
02-14-2012, 04:02 PM

tbh I'd be more frightened around RJ. His teammates probably have to shower with swimming trunks on as a precaution.

djohn2oo8
02-14-2012, 04:04 PM
My point.
short-term Ron, good ...
Long-term Ron, bad ...

But we also told you Rox, that Ariza was no #1,2, or 3 option. We got a ring with the Ron move. You guys couldnt get of rid Ariza (or Ron) of him fast enough ...
Realistically we were never going to have a team that could contend anyway, so it was worth a shot because we got Courtney Lee out of it. But the Lakers sold their soul to the devil with that contract.

Killakobe81
02-14-2012, 04:05 PM

Not really. you can take out 2 guns in the lockerroom and ask your team-mates to choose or you could drop a deuce in another team-mates shoes ...

Wait, the Lakers were gonna ADD Gilbert to a team with Artest, without PJ to run the asylum? :lol

Mugen
02-14-2012, 05:05 PM
man, DD got butthurt real quick in this thread. wasn't even started by SpurFan :lol

at least this makes the Lakers more interesting again. one of the most boring teams to watch this year, tbh. I hope ron loses his shit too.

WeNeedLength
02-14-2012, 05:34 PM
man, DD got butthurt real quick in this thread. wasn't even started by SpurFan :lol

at least this makes the Lakers more interesting again. one of the most boring teams to watch this year, tbh. I hope ron loses his shit too.

Dear Jesus, your avatar is scary...