PDA

View Full Version : How do people know

phxspurfan
02-14-2012, 02:00 PM
When a random troll posts something, how do people know who owns that troll? I see it all the time, like oh this random spoon posted something spoony but then people are like "Nice post mouse." Wtf? How do people know riddle me that.

cantthinkofanything
02-14-2012, 02:19 PM
When a random troll posts something, how do people know who owns that troll? I see it all the time, like oh this random spoon posted something spoony but then people are like "Nice post mouse." Wtf? How do people know riddle me that.

It's all disclosed in the Troll Board. You have to get a password from Kori. It has a list of each "original" poster and then their subsequent trolls. But there's no way of knowing if some of them went to a different IP address to set up another "original" identity.

lil'mo
02-14-2012, 03:39 PM
shut the fuck up all y'all

Gutter92
02-14-2012, 03:49 PM
It's all disclosed in the Troll Board. You have to get a password from Kori. It has a list of each "original" poster and then their subsequent trolls. But there's no way of knowing if some of them went to a different IP address to set up another "original" identity.

where is said list

phxspurfan
02-14-2012, 04:54 PM

oic. I got a password for that forum a long ass time ago and just need to go look it up in email. Thx mang. Now I can stalk like the best!

DMC
02-14-2012, 05:00 PM
He's lying. There's no list.

Tbh, most of them are just pulling names out of their asses, but some of them are pretty observant, like watching who logs off and who logs on. I've pinned a few down already but I just keep it to myself.

mavs>spurs
02-14-2012, 05:01 PM
a lot of it is just knowing people's posting styles brah. i could create a troll called djfakjda; and people would know it was me after a while.

JayTheClown
02-14-2012, 05:35 PM

What list?

ashbeeigh
02-14-2012, 05:42 PM
I have been here since 2007 and stil can't tell one troll from another. Wait...maybe I shouldn't have admitted that.

thispego
02-14-2012, 05:52 PM
Assbeigh youve been here a lot longer than that

step up to the mike
02-14-2012, 06:21 PM
List?

Frenzy
02-14-2012, 07:03 PM
No list, people just guess.

CuckingFunt
02-14-2012, 07:07 PM
I have been here since 2007 and stil can't tell one troll from another. Wait...maybe I shouldn't have admitted that.

Truth. Because I've been here since 2006, after the demise of the original Quattro, and people were already talking about the infamous dirty feet at that point.

DeadlyDynasty
02-14-2012, 07:11 PM
a lot of it is just knowing people's posting styles brah. i could create a troll called djfakjda; and people would know it was me after a while.

This. It's pretty easy to pick up on trolls if you post regularly.

CuckingFunt
02-14-2012, 07:19 PM

Not sure your inability to resist tough guy posturing, Oak Cliff references, and picking fights is something to brag about.

But, yes, it's true that a lot of the time trolls are figured out because people aren't very good at (or make no attempt at) hiding their normal posting style. One of the main reasons I've always thought them rather pointless.

DMC
02-14-2012, 07:56 PM
I can usually spot the troll forum regulars because most of them have the same "look at me I am into esoteric stuff" trolls.

None of it is interesting to anyone except those who are doing it, it's like they circle jerk to the old times and pretend they are covert operators.

DeadlyDynasty
02-14-2012, 08:02 PM
The troll forum is a wasteland now...you can see the tumbleweeds

OT: great song:

R_p0lbEuKzk

Proxy
02-14-2012, 10:22 PM
You basically need to spend so much time on this board that you can see their posting tendencies. You're mistaken if you think it's cool to have the ability to guess the owners of trolls.

Magua
02-14-2012, 10:41 PM
You basically need to spend so much time on this board that you can see their posting tendencies. You're mistaken if you think it's cool to have the ability to guess the owners of trolls.

Says the guy on the ass end of every trolljob

If you're a tool, turn to page 72.:lol

mavs>spurs
02-14-2012, 10:52 PM
well usually i fuck em in the ass when they come at me wrong and i can tell who they are by the tightness of their bootyhole

ashbeeigh
02-15-2012, 12:14 AM

:rolleyes whatever. The years have all just been a blur. It was probably 2005. forgive me. Geez.

BlackSwordsMan
02-15-2012, 12:27 AM
I've actually wondered how they know who owns which troll as well. I don't know who runs any troll on this site tbh

hobbit feet
02-15-2012, 07:14 AM
Truth. Because I've been here since 2006, after the demise of the original Quattro, and people were already talking about the infamous dirty feet at that point.

:lmao those dirty feet.

bus driver
02-15-2012, 10:44 AM
The troll forum is a wasteland now...you can see the tumbleweeds

OT: great song:

say what? joe public keeps the rate her 2 thread alive and well. i raise my glass to joe public :toast

Agloco
02-15-2012, 11:40 AM

Whats up Y.H.?

Got deleted? :lol