PDA

View Full Version : Good Game

Pistons < Spurs
06-19-2005, 11:26 PM
Man that was fub to watch. Start to finish, nothing but competition. I got a little worried in the second qtr. and was glad to see my boys withstand the Spur run. the 2nd half was freraking awesome. Just back and forth the whole time. It was great to see Horry step up tonight. Unfortunatley, alot of ppl were calling for him to be pulled....LOL I wish he was on the bench....!! Timmy played a good game overall statistically.......but what the hell happened to him at the end? Missin clutch free throws...tap-ins...losing balls. Chauncey was awesome tongith. He definetly carried us along when we needed him to. Sheed royally messed up on the inbounds not staying w/ Horry.....SHEEEEEEDD lol. I was pissed to see Rip get the last play. That ball should have been in no ones hand except Billups.

Great game. Fun to watch. This is EXACTLY what I expected from this series, and these 2 teams. I'm looking forward to gettin' in SA and winning these next 2 games.

SilverPlayer
06-19-2005, 11:33 PM
without Horry this would be such a different story. We were lucky to squeak out the win. Major choke job by most of the Spurs.

manubili
06-19-2005, 11:34 PM
Yeah, amazing. That's what we should have witnessed in the previous games.
Horry was doing layups and no 3 shots, that's was strange. Chauncey was a nightmare. Thanks RIP, it should be chauncey's ball for sure.
Good game.

mrcoon29
06-19-2005, 11:35 PM
It was a stomach churner.

SouthernFried
06-19-2005, 11:36 PM
If it wasn't for Horry...this woulda been a loss.

Dunkin' is a real smart dood...but, that prolly messes with his head at times. You could just see him freakin' out behind that mask of his.

Pistons < Spurs
06-19-2005, 11:53 PM
Thanks RIP, it should be chauncey's ball for sure.
Good game.

Exactly.......

oh well. I'm still confident. Our boys have faced the pressure of being down 3-2 before.

ducks
06-19-2005, 11:55 PM
0-10 in sa
it ends tuesday!

themvp
06-20-2005, 12:01 AM
Great game

MadDog73
06-20-2005, 12:03 AM
Once again, props to the Classy Piston fans.

I think we should all take a page of Robert Horry and these guys and just enjoy the games. After all, like Rob said, there are much more serious things than basketball in the world.

(oh, yeah, I'm a major Horry fan now. I think I'll go buy his Jersey tomorrow.)

Pistons < Spurs
06-20-2005, 12:20 AM
If it wasn't for Horry...this woulda been a loss.

No doubt. What I wonder is:

IF you all do win.....does Horry get the MVP? I wonder if his huge performance can outmatch the still solid numbers of TD.

prrao
06-20-2005, 12:28 AM
You know what? I think by this point neither TD nor Manu nor Billups cares who gets the MVP. They just want to win the friggin thing.

At the start of the series, I wanted TD to win MVP. Now I don't care either. It's been a team thing for the 2nd year in a row.

samikeyp
06-20-2005, 12:29 AM
I think the MVP depends on who does what in the clinching game.

SLOVENIAN 8
06-20-2005, 12:33 AM
The refs were sux !!! they call some bullshit fouls. Especial one when Horry stand and Hunter go in him. Damit!!

GO SPURS!!!!!!!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-20-2005, 12:34 AM
Could you imagine the next two games being like this one(and yes I am just hoping here)? I don't think I could stomach it.

Hey, do you think Rip has stopped fouling Parker yet? Has Sheed found Horry yet? Unbelievable...