PDA

View Full Version : All is well in the Bryant household

Trill Clinton
02-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Kobe Bryant may be laughing off those ‘She wasn’t with you shooting in the gym’ jokes but clearly he isn’t the only one laughing. Vanessa Bryant is clearly piiimmmpin. After swiping $75 mil and 3 mansions from Kobe in the divorce settlement, she still has an all access pass to her ex-hubby. Or at least it appears that way. Last night, she literally lit up the Staples Center when she walked into the Lakers vs. Hawks game during the third quarter and got comfortable in a seat right behind the Lakers bench. It was the first home game she has attended this season. Considering she was wearing red and showing off tons of cleavage —not to mention it was Valentine’s Day–you already know what time it was.
After the game, she was spotted sucking face with Kobe in the tunnel before waiting outside of the Lockerroom for him to get dressed.

Read more: Vanessa and Kobe Snapped Kissing On Valentine’s Day | Necole Bitchie.com (http://necolebitchie.com/2012/02/15/vanessa-and-kobe-share-a-valentines-day-kiss/#ixzz1mT09smiH)

DeadlyDynasty
02-15-2012, 11:29 AM
He looks completely jaundiced in that pic, matches his jersey:lol

dunkman
02-15-2012, 11:40 AM
That Kobe guy has no self-respect . . .

clambake
02-15-2012, 11:40 AM
if they get back together, she should make him sign a pre-nup.

Trill Clinton
02-15-2012, 11:43 AM
He looks completely jaundiced in that pic, matches his jersey:lol

hell yea, I didn't eem notice that.

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2012, 12:01 PM
:lol cuckold..

JamStone
02-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Drunk boom boom with the ex can be fun.

Shit happens with relationships all the time, add celebrity and millions of dollars into the equation, and it suddenly becomes newsworthy.

pass1st
02-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Ex-wife with benefits?

DeadlyDynasty
02-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Drunk boom boom with the ex can be fun.

Shit happens with relationships all the time, add celebrity and millions of dollars into the equation, and it suddenly becomes newsworthy.

x100

I guarantee it's the best sex they've had (with each other:lol) in 10 years

manufan10
02-15-2012, 12:05 PM
if they get back together, she should make him sign a pre-nup.

:lol

Frenzy
02-15-2012, 12:39 PM
75mil,3 mansions,2.5 championships is the price for and open end marriage....and she still has him on a leash :lol

JamStone
02-15-2012, 12:46 PM
75mil,3 mansions,2.5 championships is the price for and open end marriage....and she still has him on a leash :lol

Perception isn't necessarily reality.

Divorce means he can fuck other hoes. Fucking her too might make her feel she has him on a leash. Let her feel that way and still fuck with side hoes, and that's a pretty good set up regardless how it's perceived by her and the masses. An extremely expensive situation, but if you don't consider the money, it's a pretty good deal for him.

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 12:47 PM

Thanks, I needed that unlatched door:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

DUNCAN: 1

Frenzy
02-15-2012, 12:49 PM

Hook,line and sinker.

Sportcamper
02-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Personally, it just shows that Kobe has learned from his mistakes & that the Bryant’s are trying to work things out…They have also been seen in church together….

djohn2oo8
02-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Personally, it just shows that Kobe has learned from his mistakes & that the Bryant’s are trying to work things out…They have also been seen in church together….
It's understandable from an athlete's perspective, fuck all the bitches you want to with no ties, but if he wanted to do that then he never should have gotten married, and he now looks like a whipped pussy and asshole, much like Katie girl has Cully.

Sportcamper
02-15-2012, 12:57 PM
djohn2oo8...You dont get out much do you? :lmao

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Hook,line and sinker.

Then it was not an accident that the door was left ajar.

Danka.

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 01:03 PM
It's understandable from an athlete's perspective, fuck all the bitches you want to with no ties, but if he wanted to do that then he never should have gotten married, and he now looks like a whipped pussy and asshole, much like Katie girl has Cully.

What's the matter, dj, don't it float?

tee, hee.

JamStone
02-15-2012, 01:07 PM

Really? To me he looked way more like a whipped pussy when he crawled back with a $4 million ring and cried in a press conference holding Vanessa's hand and asking for forgiveness.

Now he looks like he's got it under control. Divorced, can fuck the side hoes without being questioned or having to explain it when he comes home. Plus he still gets to smash the ex and mother of his kids. I don't see it as him being whipped. Stupid maybe. If he re-marries her, then he's whipped and stupid.

Mr. Fix It
02-15-2012, 01:10 PM

Kobe: 2.5

DUNCAN: Won

ftfy

djohn2oo8
02-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Really? To me he looked way more like a whipped pussy when he crawled back with a $4 million ring and cried in a press conference holding Vanessa's hand and asking for forgiveness.

Now he looks like he's got it under control. Divorced, can fuck the side hoes without being questioned or having to explain it when he comes home. Plus he still gets to smash the ex and mother of his kids. I don't see it as him being whipped. Stupid maybe. If he re-marries her, then he's whipped and stupid.
True, I guess he's satisified with her getting half. To each their own. If LeBron did one thing right, it was to not get married.

DeadlyDynasty
02-15-2012, 01:14 PM
True, I guess he's satisified with her getting half. To each their own. If LeBron did one thing right, it was to not get married.

He's engaged, but I'm sure he's got a prenup ready.

Sportcamper
02-15-2012, 01:14 PM
If he re-marries her, then he's whipped and stupid.

They are not even divorced….:lol

Nathan89
02-15-2012, 01:20 PM
:lmao Crawlin' back to Phil and now to Vanessa

Killakobe81
02-15-2012, 01:26 PM
x100

I guarantee it's the best sex they've had (with each other:lol) in 10 years

Absolutely. My HS girl, we dated off and on for 6 years (I know dumb me wasted most of my college years) when we had a brief lets see if we wanna try this again, fling. The sex was way better ...but she did have an emotional cry once right after we finished which freaked me out ...but whatever.

Back to Kobe ...he copies MJ even here. Jordan tried the reconcile after divorce thing. it didnt get as far as Kobe, because she withdrew the divorce filing. But a few years later it was over. I know of some couples that overcome infidelit after separating or divorce .... My in-laws are shining examples ... but for most couples it fails ...

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Crawlin' back to Phil

Phil is the one that ran off and then came back hat-in-hand looking for a handown. Kobe put his gracious on and gave his elder another chance.

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 01:32 PM
ftfy

DeadlyDynasty
02-15-2012, 01:33 PM
The sex was way better ...but she did have an emotional cry once right after we finished which freaked me out ...but whatever.

That was just the roofy wearing off.

Killakobe81
02-15-2012, 01:35 PM
That was just the roofy wearing off.

:lol

I just say no to drugs ...:toast

Spur_Fanatic
02-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Kobe is just doing one of his publicity stunts.

And people keep falling for it.

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 03:22 PM
It's not uncommon for couples who split amicably to maintain a loving relationship. They've been thru much as a couple. & they started young. She knows all his secrets. And vice versa. That never ends. That goes to the grave.

VBM
02-15-2012, 05:27 PM
What's the matter, dj, don't it float?

tee, hee.

1:34

UzoPUHKZTNM

baseline bum
02-15-2012, 05:34 PM
She looks like Khloe in those pics.

DMC
02-15-2012, 06:43 PM
No doubt it's for the kids.

DMC
02-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Phil is the one that ran off and then came back hat-in-hand looking for a handown. Kobe put his gracious on and gave his elder another chance.
Neither Kobe nor MJ won a ring without Phil. Daddy did.

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Neither Kobe nor MJ won a ring without Phil. Daddy did.

You stick with that one. I'm stickin' with:::

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Kewni Leonard
02-15-2012, 07:51 PM
She looks like shit and fatter than hell.

FkLA
02-15-2012, 08:13 PM

Going back to the woman who just took you for 3 mansions and $75 mill is not having it under control, even if he had gone back just for the sex. Pretty obvious he wants more than that though, having her make a public appearance like that and kissing her openly shows he wants her back. Dont blame the nigga though since he has no friends and his life has probably been very empty outside of basketball. Kobe is at Vanessas mercy right now. :lol

Rummpd
02-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Over and under on them ever truly getting back together?

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 08:18 PM
"There goes his great start to the season - he was truly balling on the court at least...."

....that shot up in Canada still at the forefront, eh?

tee, hee.

dunkman
02-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Going back to the woman who just took you for 3 mansions and $75 mill is not having it under control, even if he had gone back just for the sex. Pretty obvious he wants more than that though, having her make a public appearance like that and kissing her openly shows he wants her back. Dont blame the nigga though since he has no friends and his life has probably been very empty outside of basketball. Kobe is at Vanessas mercy right now. :lol

Much worse than that tbh. Just looking the photos, she doesn't look that attached to him at all. If he's stupid to return, the next broke-up will cost him much more than $75M and 3 mansions, besides she already knows she can be unfaithful and have him crawling.

02-15-2012, 10:29 PM
all it cost was $75 million

DMC
02-16-2012, 12:02 AM
You stick with that one. I'm stickin' with:::

The topic is "without Phil" and it's:

Kobe: 0

DMC
02-16-2012, 12:04 AM
Much worse than that tbh. Just looking the photos, she doesn't look that attached to him at all. If he's stupid to return, the next broke-up will cost him much more than $75M and 3 mansions, besides she already knows she can be unfaithful and have him crawling.
How could it cost any more than it already has?

If he can make it work with her and keep his kids from being fatherless, that's in his best interest. Basketball is just a game.

Giuseppe
02-16-2012, 12:53 AM
The topic is "without Phil" and it's:

Kobe: 0

In your book perhaps, but, in my book it's:::

Giuseppe
02-16-2012, 12:54 AM
Basketball is just a game.

That's how you ended up face ass down at 5-4.

dunkman
02-16-2012, 04:56 AM
How could it cost any more than it already has?

If he can make it work with her and keep his kids from being fatherless, that's in his best interest. Basketball is just a game.

When Kobe accepted that humiliation, after her divorcing and going around with some boxer, my guess is that she could threat him what will call Malone or who knows, she could get whatever she wants.

Vanessa can't deny him access to the kids, he could legally enforce the visits. Not sure what woman would appreciate a guy that crawls like that tbh . . .

He could perhaps make it work again, but not that ridiculous way. It was a big mistake to cheat, if he's really dying for her.