PDA

View Full Version : NBA stars comment on J-Lin on Twitter

Rapper
02-15-2012, 01:28 PM
Here are just some of the billion tweets by NBA players or former players recently

David Robinson :"Congrats @JLin7 on player of the week. When's the next Knicks game? Can't wait..."

Shaq:"How linpressive! Hitting ANOTHER game-linner, lin will it ever end?!

Shaq:"Linderrella story of the year jeremy lin has lingle handedly played lensational lincredible I'm linpressed all he does is Lin Lin Lin gd jib"

Chris Paul "Watching this Knicks vs Raptors game...HUGE shot by @JLin"

Steve Nash:"If you love sports you have to love what Jeremy Lin is doing. Getting an opportunity and exploding!!"

Steve Nash:"Its crazy! I'm watching Linsanity hoping every shot goes in. Hope I never grow up."

Manu Ginoibli :"keeps getting bigger. Today 27pts 11a & just saw the game winner. What a story!! Happy for him & for the game"

Isaiah Thomes :"I respect what Lin has done w/ his given opportunity. The NBA is all about opportunity n what u do with it, hes takin FULL advantage of his!"

Gary Neal:"S/O to Jeremy Lin for Taking Advantage of his OPP!! Similar to Me!! I Love It Keep It up J. Lin"

Tigao Splitter:"I got a say this... Was fun to watch lin playing!!"

Kenny Smith :"For the record I def believe in Lins game!My comparisons 2 cp3s of the world needs 30 gmes. Iknow howa playa should look 2b a perinial n 30"

Derrick Rose:" That boy can dunk!! "

Dorell Wright:"WooooooooooW Jlin wit the gamer. Niiiiccceeeee. Good things happn to good ppl. Thts whts up!"

Rudy Gay:"Jeremy Lin is killing right now, I'm always rooting for the underdogs"

Tyson Chandler:"Tebowing!"

Amare Stiudemire:"Thanks to Jeremy Lin & The Knicks, Y'all help me get my mind off my Bro for a few hours, Thx. Great game guys. Enjoy the win. Travel safe."

Magic Johnson on TNT:"He is for real"

Von Wafer:"Jeremy Lin my dude I know the feeling keep killing these dudes but not when u play us though"

Bruce Bowen:"he's intelligent. Has a high basketball IQ."

Steve Smith:"Where do you rank Jeremy Lin as far as point guards in the NBA? Top 10? Top 15? Top???"

Andrew Bogut:"Wow Jeremy Lin, wow!"

hater
02-15-2012, 01:34 PM
what about @Crabdribble, @Dwhistle and @Dinoneck tweeters? those are inconspicuously missing

hater
02-15-2012, 01:35 PM
btw, Spurs = class

pass1st
02-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Lol kenny smith

Fpoonsie
02-15-2012, 01:43 PM
Out of all tha tweeters, Kenny Smith goes the most n!ggerish. Weird.

Frenzy
02-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Still waiting for some one to do this except with j lin

WK7lIjFsGvg

For some reason I see a heat fan doing it :lol

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 02:22 PM
The continued use of Carter's "Vinsanity" is reprehensible.

lefty
02-15-2012, 02:29 PM
We need Fake D'Antoni tweets :lol

WeNeedLength
02-15-2012, 02:54 PM
We need Fake D'Antoni tweets :lol

Coach D'Antoni
This Whitney Houston news is a tragedy...I mean #Linsanity isn't even trending.

Coach D'Antoni
Before you criticize how Jeremy Lin played tonight please consider it was the 2nd game of a back-to-back...also consider killing yourself.

Coach D'Antoni
I've honestly got nothing left to say except @FloydMayweather @stephenasmith @realskipbayless and @buzzbissinger can suck my Italian dick.

Coach_D_Antoni Coach D'Antoni
I just went into the shower with a dozen roses and a box of chocolates and asked Jeremy Lin to be my Valentine.

Coach D'Antoni
I've gotten a lot of replies defending Mayweather, the % of those with proper spelling is less than Jared Jeffries PPG. #Floydfansaredumb

:lmao

Calispursfan11
02-15-2012, 03:06 PM
LOL @ Neal comparing himself to Lin. I haven't seen Neal drop 27 and 11 recently...

WeNeedLength
02-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Found another good one:

Coach D'Antoni
Just because Kobe was asked if he knew who Lin was and said "No" doesn't mean it's true...we all know for Kobe "No" means "Yes".

resistanze
02-15-2012, 03:18 PM
LOL, you knew David Robinson would have something to say.

JamStone
02-15-2012, 03:23 PM
What I got out of the tweets is Von Wafer is still in the league?!?!?!

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 03:26 PM
[[[Coach_D_Antoni Coach D'Antoni
I just went into the shower with a dozen roses and a box of chocolates and asked Jeremy Lin to be my Valentine.]]]

I remember when Artest did something similar with Kobe in the shower. 2 years later I garnered my 16th NBA World Title. All because two men took a shower together.

SourCandy
02-15-2012, 03:26 PM
No kobe tweets on lin?

02-15-2012, 03:48 PM
No kobe tweets on lin?
he's not allowed to comment on a pending rape case

pass1st
02-15-2012, 03:49 PM
No kobe tweets on lin?

Surprisingly, Kobe don't do twitter or any social netowrking.

SourCandy
02-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Surprisingly, Kobe don't do twitter or any social netowrking.

That's a surprise actually. Not that I would know since I don't twitter either but it seems everyone and their mama tweet.

lurker
02-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Kobe is not someone the league would want on social media. He doesn't know how to self-censor.

cheguevara
02-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Kobe is not someone the league would want on social media. He doesn't know how to self-censor.

World Peace has a twitter

BlackSwordsMan
02-15-2012, 04:25 PM
no laker tweets?
classy organization

pass1st
02-15-2012, 04:26 PM
World Peace has a twitter

And says stupid stuff on a regular basis, such as this

The only issue I have with Jeremy Lin is he should switch to METTAsoft word instead of LINdows.....

(http://twitter.com/#)

BlackSwordsMan
02-15-2012, 04:27 PM
That's a surprise actually. Not that I would know since I don't twitter either but it seems everyone and their mama tweet.

SOURCANDY!! If there was something as equally as embarrassing to me as there is to kobe such as staying monogamous or using twitter I hope one day you would test my love by making me doing it and I would accomplish it.

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 04:33 PM
...& I'll watch, girls.

Jodelo
02-15-2012, 04:36 PM
he's not allowed to comment on a pending rape case

Underrated post! :lmao

Reck
02-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Billion tweets? I highly doubt that. :lol

mavs>spurs
02-15-2012, 04:54 PM
watch him be reduced to a solid rotation player by the end of the year. teams are going to get film and adjust, i'm not even hating but the hype is wayyyyy overblown. ignore the media and just look at him as a player and what do you see? just a solid backup pg.

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 05:04 PM
^> is usually full of hot shit, but, I genuinely hope he's correct here.

mavs>spurs
02-15-2012, 05:05 PM
:rolleyes you only said i'm full of shit because of my assessment of the lakers

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 05:07 PM
:rolleyes you only said i'm full of shit because of my assessment of the lakers

It's uncouth to bring what we discuss in the semi-privacy of my room onto this public Forum.

mavs>spurs
02-15-2012, 05:14 PM
You brought it here bro. Don't say I'm usually full of shit because of what happens elsewhere.

Reck
02-15-2012, 05:15 PM
What a pair of queers.

NewcastleKEG
02-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Twitter & Blogs are ruining journalism in America. ESPN & CNN/Fox News has severely dumped down their content by no longer investigating, researching or fact checking...... just reading Twitter posts on air

Go a step further & we see Chris Brown celebrated on the Grammys for his ''music'' & Kate Upton celebrated on the SI cover for her hard work: shaking breast on youtube videos and publicity stunts with rappers

America is an non-educated narcissistic shithole. I'm counting the days I can call this place my former home.

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 08:22 PM
...it's the worst country on the face of the earth except every other one.

FkLA
02-15-2012, 08:23 PM
watch him be reduced to a solid rotation player by the end of the year. teams are going to get film and adjust, i'm not even hating but the hype is wayyyyy overblown. ignore the media and just look at him as a player and what do you see? just a solid backup pg.

Hes done more in the past week and half than Roddy has in his entire career yet yall mav niggas thought Blowball was the next Isiah :lol

NewcastleKEG
02-15-2012, 08:28 PM
...it's the worst country on the face of the earth except every other one.
Except we influence, manipulate & meddle with peoples shit around the world while our own society is rotting from the inside.

Remember:
- We have to free the ME
- Why do they hate us

America is still a great place to live if you're comparing it to Asia or South America but Europe blows north america out of the fkn water. Most European countries are better than America in almost every single aspect short of we have like 1,000 cable channels & 1 dolla cheeseburgers filled with hormones here

GO USA !

mavs>spurs
02-15-2012, 08:30 PM
You add nothing to the forum but I'll go ahead and respond anyway. Obviously Lin is better hyphen roddy at this point, who ISNT a solid rotation player at this time. Rick stunted his growth and he hasn't really panned out like we'd hoped.

FkLA
02-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Tell me about everything you add to the board Poster of the Month.

Reck
02-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Twitter & Blogs are ruining journalism in America. ESPN & CNN/Fox News has severely dumped down their content by no longer investigating, researching or fact checking...... just reading Twitter posts on air

Go a step further & we see Chris Brown celebrated on the Grammys for his ''music'' & Kate Upton celebrated on the SI cover for her hard work: shaking breast on youtube videos and publicity stunts with rappers

America is an non-educated narcissistic shithole. I'm counting the days I can call this place my former home.

LOL pointless rant.

Go live in Afghanistan if you think you have it too easy here then.

NewcastleKEG
02-15-2012, 08:48 PM
LOL pointless rant.

Go live in Afghanistan if you think you have it too easy here then.
Point of thread is America is a shit hole & that's why only poor & non-educated asians & latinos move here

WeNeedLength
02-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Point of thread is America is a shit hole & that's why only poor & non-educated asians & latinos move here

Hmm, this is a strange tweet from an NBA star commenting on J-Lin on Twitter. I must have missed this one.

spursparker9
02-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Lebron has no twitter comment on Jeremy Lin?

Thought he like to comment like when he commented on Griffin's dunk.

mavs>spurs
02-15-2012, 11:19 PM
Tell me about everything you add to the board Poster of the Month.

Seriously you need to let it go and stop posting in threads just to try to get a rise out of me. It won't ever work. You're a mexican and I don't really take those seriously.

Lincoln
02-15-2012, 11:21 PM
lol why yall niggas always fighting?

mavs>spurs
02-15-2012, 11:33 PM

dude always comes into threads after he sees i've posted and tries to bait me with lame attempts like this

Hes done more in the past week and half than Roddy has in his entire career yet yall mav niggas thought Blowball was the next Isiah :lol

:lol

NewcastleKEG
02-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Turn off that noise, pull up your pants & get a job

mavs>spurs
02-15-2012, 11:59 PM

agreed

wanggi
02-16-2012, 12:54 AM

Just like ya continue using the Zipperhead which I named you Zip.:lol

Giuseppe
02-16-2012, 12:58 AM
Just like ya continue using the Zipperhead which I named you Zip.:lol

Please.

Latarian Milton
02-16-2012, 05:07 AM
basketball is more of a mind game then physical game so its really no surprise here tbh, dude is a Harvard MuthaFuckin graduate and he's just doin what he should do

wanggi
02-16-2012, 08:14 AM
Please.

Ya still owe me an apology Zip!

Koolaid_Man
02-16-2012, 08:32 AM

:toast thanks for acknowledging this shit..those Asians are just gonna steal Wince Carter's shit right before our eyes :lol

Old School 44
02-16-2012, 08:57 AM

Giuseppe
02-16-2012, 09:01 AM
Ya still owe me an apology Zip!

Please.